Double-Teamed at the Airport

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I knew it, that sparkler feeling started in my cunt. I heard Beck moan as I got wetter and wetter. The rhythm circles, the cock in my mouth matching the pace, the fingers on my nipples. It was all so good that I clenched down on Beck's fingers. The orgasm ripped through me hard, opening my mouth wider than I thought possible. As I gagged on Dante's cock, Beck worked me through the end of my orgasm, milking everything out of me.

"Get on the table, Andrienne," he said coolly, "I need to be inside that fucking cunt."

With my whole body feeling loose from the orgasm, I released Dante's dick from my mouth and positioned myself on the edge of the table. Before I was settled, though, Dante said, "Actually, why don't you take us both."

I could only pant, "God, yes."

"Bend over," he told me, and I obeyed. Nothing got me off like being ordered around. With one hand, Dante rubbed my still throbbing clit. I tried not to spasm on his fingers, just riding the intensity. With his other hand, he slowly pressed a thumb to my asshole. I said a silent prayer of thanks to my Brazilian waxer. Already totally at ease from my first orgasm, I didn't resist and was able to take his thumb comfortably. Combing with the perfect circles around my clit, it felt more than amazing.

He slipped three fingers into my pussy and pumped. Over his shoulder, he said, "Beck, I've got a condom in my bag if you-"

"I'm on birth control," I gasped back, the primal need to be filled up controlling my brain. "Just fuck me."

"Not gonna argue with that," he grinned, replacing the fingers with his cock. He didn't bother being gentle this time now that he'd seen how rough I liked it in my throat. His cock filled me completely, more full than I'd ever felt, and he worked his thumb in my ass in tandem with his cock.

Beck, always the switch, dropped down below and started licking and playing with Dante's balls. That made Dante fuck me harder and deeper, moaning every time he bottomed out. I heard myself nearly screaming only a second before Dante's hand was over my mouth, stifling the sound. "Don't want anyone to interrupt us, sweetheart."

I nodded; his hand, then, dropped to my throat. He asked, 'okay?', and when I nodded my consent, he placed light pressure on my throat. That made my pussy feel absolutely explosive.

"You're so wet, I bet I could slip right into your ass," he almost laughed, still lightly choking me. My body felt so fucking good he could've done anything to me in that moment and I would've loved it. He withdrew from my cunt and placed the head of his massive cock at my hole, then had a thought. "Beck, I'll get under her, and you take her, take her ass, and you fuck her from the front, yeah?"

Beck stood, fisting his hard cock, and said, "Sounds good to me."

We readjusted. Dante sat down on the table and I leaned back. He once again placed his cock, wet from my pussy juices, at the entrance to my ass. Since he'd taken the time to work me with his thumb and get good and lubricated, I could feel myself opening up for it. Still, though, he went slowly, stuffing me inch by devilish inch. It felt so full and so new and so erotic that I could've cum right there.

Finally, he gave a push and I groaned. I leaned my head back into his shoulder and he held me up easily, his cock firmly in my ass. He kept one arm around my waist, hand holding my breast, and the other at my clit. I felt so completely stuffed by his cock that I could barely imagine Beck's thick seven incher fitting inside of me.

But I wanted it. God, did I want it.

Beck gave me a firm kiss on the lips, tasting like sweat, and then placed the head of his cock at the entrance to my pussy. "You're so tight, kitten."

At that word - a word he'd used to take me countless times - my arousal only heightened. "Give it to me, Beck. Please."

He chuckled at my lust. "I always loved it when you begged."

"I need it, just give it to me. Don't make me wait to feel both your cocks at once."

"Good girl. Now keep quiet." He placed a hand over my mouth and pushed into my cunt. If it weren't for his hand, I would've screamed. The intensity of having both my ass and my pussy full of two large cocks was almost too much to bear. But Dante kept his hands firmly on my hips, holding me upright as he moved his cock in and out.

"I can feel you in there," Dante breathed. "That's so good."

Above my head, the two of them locked lips as well. The sight of them kissed made me even wetter, and Beck began fucking me in earnest in response. Beck moved his mouth to my neck and bit and sucked and licked my skin. Between their two bodies, both plowing into me hard and deep, Dante kept a constant pressure on my clit. His hand moved with every thrust of their bodies, rubbing me in rhythm with the fucking.

It wasn't long before I felt another orgasm building. There were so many awesome sensations going on at once, from Beck pinching and twisting my nipples to Dante rubbing my clit to both of their cocks spearing and filling me. I could tell they were both getting close, too, and the idea of their cum filling me up sent me over the edge. I hadn't been fucked raw since Beck and I broke up, and the heightened sensations were building like nothing I'd ever felt before.

The switch flipped and I came again, even more intensely than the first. It washed over me and my entire body felt like fireworks. I was aware of every inch of my skin as the peak lasted and lasted for what felt like minutes on end. At the tight clenching of my cunt, Beck lost it and grunted out, coating my insides with his cum. He pulled out and fisted the last of it over my tits.

With Beck's cum dripping down my legs, Dante flipped me over and took me hard and fast until he, too, was on the verge of orgasming. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and took me with a primal energy that would've gotten me off again if I weren't so spent. He finally came, too, and then panted as he slowly pulled out of my ass.

"Wow," he mumbled, wiping the sweat off his forehead. "That was..."

"Yeah," Beck agreed, sitting, tired, in the chair behind him.

I took a minute to catch my breath, cleaned myself up in the adjacent bathroom, and collected my stuff, feeling loose and calm and not at all overwhelmed in the chaos of the pre-Christmas terminals. Beck gave me one last kiss and promised to call me after the holidays. Dante put his number in my phone with no pressure added. Maybe, just maybe, I wouldn't dread the airport so much after this.

12