Double the fun...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel moved her hands up to the waistband of my knickers and eased them over the tip of my cock. She then slid them further down, allowing my cock to fall forward a bit and rub against Hannah's knickers. I felt Rachel's cock move away from my bum as she knelt down behind me, still taking my knickers down with her, until they were around my knees. She paused for a moment, I guess to get her balance, and then pulled them all the way down to around my ankles.

I lifted my right foot and she slid my knickers off that ankle. Putting that foot down we repeated that with the left. Suddenly I felt warm breath on my bum as she kissed each cheek, and then kissed right at the top, where the small of my back meets my bum crack. She put her hands on my hips and started to turn me around. I regretfully broke the kiss with Hannah, who took a second or two to work out what was happening but then stepped back a little to give me room.

I turned around to face Rachel, who was on her knees, with her mouth slightly open. As my cock lined up with her face she reached up and stroked it a couple of times before leaning forward and pressing her lips against the tip. Sliding her lips down the length of it she cupped my balls and started gently caressing them.

While she was stepped back, Hannah had pulled her knickers down, although I didn't know that at the time. I felt her hands on my hips again, although I was more than a little distracted by Rachel's lips around my cock. She pressed her cock between my butt cheeks, rubbing up and down, and then pulled back a little and slid it between my legs, so it appeared under my balls. Rachel jumped back briefly, then released my cock long enough to chuckle, as Hannah started sliding her cock back and forth been my legs.

Rachel carried on sucking for a little while longer, while Hannah was rubbing her cock between my legs.

"My turn, I want to taste her cock..." said Hannah, stepping back. Rachel muttered something and slipped her mouth off my cock, giving my balls a final squeeze and my cock a kiss.

I turned to find Hannah on her knees in front of me. With no hesitation she took my cock into her mouth and started sucking me. Her hands went to my butt cheeks and she started using my cock to fuck her mouth with. A very different technique to Rachel's but just as pleasurable.

I could hear Rachel moving around behind me but I was so busy being used as a mouth dildo that I wasn't really bothered. After a couple of minutes Hannah pulled me right into the back of her throat, a little further than she intended, as she gagged a bit. That made her stop, and as she was pulling my cock from her mouth I heard Rachel say "Greedy bitch..."

Hannah let go of me, stood up and walked past me. I turned to see Rachel laying on the end of the bed, her knickers around one ankle, waving in the air as she pointed her toes at Hannah, her uncut cock sticking up in the air.

"Greedy?" Hannah commented, kneeling down in front of Rachel, "Me?"

"Yes you, you always do that when you get excited."

"Bull..." Hannah started to say, the rest of the words muffled as she took Rachel's cock into her mouth and started the same long strokes that she'd performed on me.

I was a little bit "what do I do?" for a few seconds until Rachel looked at me, pointed me at the lube, and told me "You can fuck her if you want, or I can suck you?"

I had enjoyed the feel of Rachel's mouth on my cock, and the inviting tone in her voice said that's what she would like. I was happy to oblige.

I knelt on the bed beside her expecting her to turn her head to the side, but instead she said "get a pillow and slid it under my shoulders when I sit up."

I shuffled up the bed a bit, in a somewhat ungainly fashion, and grabbed a pillow. While I was shuffling back down Rachel lifted herself on her elbows, and I pushed the pillow under her shoulders. As she laid her shoulders and head back down I could see what she was doing - she was giving me better access to her mouth.. and her throat. I was hit by a complex mix of emotions - I've never throat fucked anyone before, so I was worried about the risk, but I was excited about the possibilities. I decided to make sure that I was kneeling in such a way that she could push me backwards if anything went wrong.

Shuffling forward some more I aligned my cock at her mouth, my balls just above her nose. I pushed my hips forward and as my cock entered her mouth she closed it around my cock. I pressed forward slowly, feeling her tongue moving around, and then I encountered some pressure. I stopped, unsure as to how to proceed, but she'd clearly anticipated this and her hands quickly reached up and pulled me forward, the pressure increased slightly then gave and I felt my cock pushing down a tight tube.

Her hands went to my hips and she pushed me a little further forward, and then pulled me back out to just having the head of my cock in her mouth. She then pushed me forward again and the pressure was barely noticeable. She repeated this a couple to times to give me the rhythm and then took her hands off my hips. It felt so kinky and naughty and sexy and warm and soft and wet - I had never felt this before and I had to wonder what it felt like for her. At this point I decided that I really needed to practice this with my toys and then find a willing partner.

But that was for later, and for now I focused on keeping the rhythm and the pleasure I was getting. I could see Hannah taking all of Rachel's cock into her mouth and that just added an additional thrill to the whole scene.

I have no idea how long we stayed like this, Hannah sucking Rachel, while I fucked her throat; it can't have been that long because I'd only just started to see my orgasm in the distance (and I'll admit I was wondering where I should shoot it) when Hannah suddenly stopped, lifted her head, and looked at me.

"You want to be spitroasted don't you?" she asked, a little bit of pre-cum drool dribbling from the corner of her mouth. The unexpected question stopped me in my thrusting, fortunately while I was on my backstroke, so my cock was in Rachel's mouth rather than her throat.

"Um... yes.. yes I do..." I replied, pulling my cock out of Rachel's mouth. She made a sort of "owwhh" sound of regret.

"Well then I think we might just have to oblige. And since Rachel's been sucking your cock, I think you should return the favour. Which means I get your sexy little bum..."

My head started to whirl; getting spitroasted has been a fantasy of mine for many years, but I'd never had the opportunity before. I'd mentioned it in passing during the boundaries conversation. I wasn't even sure they'd heard, but clearly Hannah had.

"You're gonna have to move," said Rachel, her voice coming from between my knees. I jumped a little, I think I'd almost zoned out at the combination of excitement and worry; worry that I wasn't going to enjoy it as much as I'd built up in my mind.

I carefully climbed over to the side of the bed and looked at Hannah to see how to arrange this. She and Rachel exchanged a glance, and Hannah stood up and came round to the side of the bed where I was. "Get on your hands and knees, and crawl forward till you can take her cock in your mouth," she said, with the air of one who was gently but firmly instructing a novice, which I guess is exactly what was happening.

Rachel had stood up and gone round to the other side of the bed and was standing against it, her cock pointing straight at me, firm and still slightly glistening from Hannah's ministrations. I did as instructed and moved forward until I could slip my lips around Rachel's cock. She chuckled, and pulled back, removing her cock from my mouth. "Patience," she chided.

I could feel the bed moving as Hannah climbed on the bed behind me. She moved my legs apart, my excitement was mounting, my cock was rock hard, and I felt the cool wetness of the lube as she smeared some around my hole. I felt some pressure as she pressed her tip against me, but she held still, waiting for Rachel to put the tip of her cock against my lips. I suddenly realise that they were both going to slip their cocks inside me at the same time, one at each end, like threading me on the spit for a roasting.

At some unspoken agreement they both pressed forward, my lips parting to allow Rachel access to my mouth, my bum opening to allow Hannah entry. The sensation at both ends was incredible, I wasn't sure were to concentrate, my mind kept flipping between my mouth and my bum, both being penetrated but feeling so different.

Rachel pushed forward until she touched the back of my throat, then stopped; at the same time Hannah pushed her cock into me and only stopped when she was all the way in. I was well and truly impaled on both their cocks, and it felt amazing. Because the whole thing had been done with care, and with sensitivity, I didn't feel abused, or used in a bad way. I was happy to be used by these two delightful gurls, to be their shared toy for a while. I guess I was in touch with my inner sub at the moment, and looking back it also suggested things I might want to explore another time. But for now, I was in the moment and loving it.

Rachel put her hands on my head, gently but firmly, and held it still as she and Hannah started to fuck me. Clearly they'd done this before many times, as they kept pretty much in sync, Hannah pulling almost all the way out, then thrusting back in; Rachel doing the same. Keeping in sync they used my holes as their playgrounds and I loved it.

My cock had started to deflate once they started moving, I suspect because I was focusing on just feeling the sensations, rather than interpreting them in an erotic way. But it hadn't gone to sleep. The combination of the movement against my prostate, the sensations, and the overall erotic nature, caused me to suddenly and unexpected have my first sissy-gasm; shooting my load through my limp dick onto the bed. Or so I thought. As it turned out, Hannah had anticipated this and had spread some tissues under me while she was moving my legs.

I must have clenched my ass as I came because I felt Hannah have to put more pressure to keep moving. I know I moved forward because Rachel's thrust made more of an impact on the back of my throat than the gentle touch it had previously been, but I was so in-the-moment that I didn't gag, and I felt something start to open up. Rachel clearly noticed too as she started to press a little further with each thrust, gradually and gently opening up my throat with the tip of her cock.

As I relaxed after my sissy-gasm I felt Hannah's thrusting getting faster and harder; they were now out of sync, each working to their own rhythm. The three of us had relaxed into almost a single erotic entity, my throat and bum opening to receive them, each of them pushing themselves into me, all the troubles of the world lost, my own problems forgotten. This was what I'd imagined and so, so, much more.

Hannah's thrusting had got even faster, and suddenly she let out a groan, gripped my hips, and started repeated slow thrusts into me, each one accompanied by a pulsing feeling in my bowels as her balls emptied their contents. She finished with one long thrust, and then held herself fully inside me, holding my hips, leaning slightly over me, as she recovered.

Rachel had managed to gently push the back of my throat open enough that she was able to get her cock in there. It wasn't as deep as it would have been if I'd been in the same position she was in earlier, but it was still plenty deep enough for me to realise I was enjoying it, and for Rachel to get pleasure from it. It only look her a couple more thrusts after Hannah had cum before she reached her own peak and started shooting her load down my throat. Feeling her cock pulsing on my tongue but not feeling her cum in my mouth, was a strange sensation.

I felt her hands relax on my head as the pulsing slowed and then stopped. She paused for a second, then pulled out slowly. I flicked my tongue over the tip as it passed between my lips, getting just the slightest taste of her cum as I did so. She stepped back, and I felt Hannah take her cue from Rachel and start to pull herself out of me. I almost didn't want to move, but I knew I needed to go and clean up, so I wiggled backwards off the edge of the bed towards Hannah, which was when I discovered the tissues.

"I'll just flush those shall I?" I chuckled, picking them up as I stepped onto the floor and headed for the bathroom.

"Please," said Hannah with a grin.

"Drinkies anyone?" said Rachel as I reached the bathroom door. I turned and looked back to see her holding out the wine bottle. "Oh go on then," I joked, as I went into the bathroom. I sat down on the loo having dropped the tissues into the bowl. "Wow," I thought to myself, my head a little spinning from the erotic come down, as the pleasure hormones started to be reabsorbed. I sat there for a couple of minutes, letting my body recover, then had a clean up, flushed, and washed my hands.

As I exited the bathroom Rachel held out a glass to me from where she was sitting on the foot of one of the beds; Hannah was sat on the other. I gladly took it and went to sit on the chair. I noticed that there was a towel on it, for which I was grateful. So there we were, three gurls, all with our cocks out, sipping wine and enjoying the silence for a few moments.

After a couple of minutes Hannah looked at me. "Are you OK? Do you need physical contact, or to be held, or any sort of aftercare? What with that being your first time?"

"This wine is doing plenty thanks, I'll have a lot to process tonight but you've opened my eyes, and some other bits, to some new experiences, and that can only be positive."

I smiled at them both, "Thank you, for the experiences, for the care, for the invite to sit with you."

"No, thank /you/," replied Rachel, "this has been a lot of fun, and..." she paused, "and I'd really like to get fucked, if you don't mind?"

Hannah giggled, "If you don't mind?", she quoted. "Oh so polite. What she means is she wants you fuck her brains out and would rather you got on with it!" She paused for a moment, looked at Rachel, "69?"

Rachel grinned back at her, and replied "sure," before quaffing the last of her wine and jumping to her feet. I chuckled and followed suit, standing up and waiting for them to get in position.

Hannah and Rachel both passed me their glasses, since I was near the table. I put them down beside mine and turned back. Hannah had moved around the bed and was laying down with her head at the foot and her feet towards the pillows. Rachel knelt on the bed with her knees either side of Hannah's head, leant forward, and started sucking Hannah's cock. As she did that she also lowered her hips to allow Hannah to start sucking.

I quickly grabbed some lube and gently spread some on Rachel's hole. I added some to my cock, stroking it a couple of a times to ensure it was covered, then stepped up to the bed and pressed the head of my cock against Rachel's hole. Pressing forward I slipped my cock inside her in one smooth thrust. "Ohh yes," she moaned, taking Hannah's cock out of her mouth for a moment. I started a slow thrusting, pulling almost all the way out, and pressing all the way in, my balls brushing against Hannah's nose on occasion.

Gripping Rachel's hips I started to speed up, fucking her tight ass, using her like she used my throat. I can see her head bobbing up and down as she sucked on Hannah's cock. The combination of sensations, and the sounds, and the atmosphere of sex in the room, worked their magic and it didn't take long before my balls started to contract and I could feel my orgasm starting.

My knees wobbled a bit, as my orgasm washed over and through me, shooting my load into Rachel with each thrust. After a few thrusts I slowed down, giving my knees a chance to recover, while I felt her clenching my cock with her arse, milking every last drop.

I held still for a moment then slowly pulled out, turned, and grabbed some tissues to clean up with. While I had my back to them they sorted themselves out and when I turned back they were standing side by side, their moist cocks still at attention.

I made a quizzical sound, wondering what was happening.

"If you're up for it, we'd like to wank off into your mouth?" said Rachel.

"No pressure, if not then no worries, it's just something we like to do," added Hannah.

I was on my knees, my mouth open, before my brain had finished processing what they'd said. This caused them both to giggle as they stepped forward, positioning themselves beside me, their cocks in hand and pointed at my mouth.

They started stroking, not hanging about, and I just watched, waiting for the signs that I was about to get a mouthful, slightly worried about missing it and having one of them not get what they wanted. But I needn't have worried, they knew what they were doing.

Hannah suddenly pushed her cock forward and started making short strokes at the tip. I opened my mouth wider and tilted my head back, just in time for the first spurt to hit the roof of my mouth. My instinct was to close my mouth but I fought that as she sent a further four spurts into it, the last a little trickle that barely made it onto my extended tongue. Which then flicked over the tip of her cock as she stepped back.

Rachel had slowed down, but the sight of me kneeling there with a mouthful of Hannah's cum, waiting for Rachel to add her contribution, clearly caused her to speed up again. A few strokes later and she reached out and pulled my head towards her, I quickly put my lips to the tip of her cock and felt her start to cum into my mouth. She shoot a total of four spurts, and a tiny dribble, before she pulled back.

I knew what they wanted, and I rocked back on my heels, opening my mouth wide so they could see the load of cum, then I closed my mouth, and made a show of swallowing it all. Opening my mouth again I showed them that I had indeed taken it all.

"Wow - you enjoyed that huh?" said Hannah, as she stepped back. Rachel offered me her hand to help me stand up, which I gladly took.

"I've enjoyed the whole evening," I replied, "and that was the icing on the cake (so to speak)."

Rachel pulled me into her arms, and I happily gave her a hug. "Thank you," she said, "I enjoyed it too."

Hannah tapped me on the shoulder, "got a hug for me too?"

I happily hugged Hannah too, then kissed her on the lips. Breaking the hug I kissed Rachel on the lips too.

"I really need to call it a night, much as I'd love to spend more time with you two," I sighed, as I looked around for my knickers. They'd landed near my shoes, so I walked over there, bent down from the waist to flash my bum at them, and picked them up.

I heard a chuckle and a muttered "showoff" from behind me, which made me smile. I pulled my knickers on and turned round. Rachel and Hannah were both getting naked, stacking their clothes on one bed and leaving the other free, which made me suspect that they shared a bed. Guess they liked the closeness of a single.

I walked back to the chair and pulled on my skirt and blouse. Picking up my jewellery I carried it back to my handbag and dropped it in the side pocket. My shoes slipped on, my handbag over my shoulder, I turned back to look at them once more. They were now wearing similar short satiny nighties that left nothing to the imagination.

They both walked over and each gave me a final hug and a peck on the cheek.

"Thank you, again, for a fantastic evening, and for helping me learn new things," I said, reaching into my bag for my phone as I turned towards the door.

Almost in unison they both said "no, thank you," which caused all of us to giggle.

"And on that note, I'm off. Sweet dreams gurls."