Double the Fun Ch. 02

Story Info
The sharing between the brothers continue, so does the fun.
3.8k words
4.6
19.8k
47

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction. All the characters in this story are 18+.

********

"Your dad is on a business trip, and I won't be home until late. Your brothers are out, and I don't know when they'll return. So make something for lunch, or you can always order," Mom said as she grabbed her car keys and walked out the door.

I sighed. "Mom, don't worry about me. I can take care of myself very easily."

"Yes, I know, but I am a mother," she chuckles.

I stand on the porch and watch her drive away. Then, I go back into the living room and feel the silence in the house. It felt good being alone in the house after a very long time. Now I can easily let my thoughts out in the open.

"I had sex with my brothers," I said out loud.

Fuck.

I had sex with my brothers last night. My fantasy came true, and I should be happy about it, and I really am. But there's a big difference between fantasy and reality. Yes, I did imagine having sex with my brothers, and I find them hot. Still, imagination becoming a reality is a massive deal for me.

Today, I was able to ignore them in the morning, hiding away in my room. I didn't know how to face my brothers after we had sex. The more shocking thing was that my brothers wanted me, but they also enjoyed each other. And watching them kiss each other was the hottest thing I had ever seen. Everything happened so quickly yet slowly that I wasn't just ready to register that I had sex with my own brothers.

I wasn't ready to face them yet, and thank God they were out now. However, last night was amazing, maybe even more than amazing. It made my pussy clench, and I still feel Nick inside me.

"Fuck," I moaned and pressed my legs together.

I shake my head a little and start to complete the chores that Mom had left for me to do. I spend the rest of the day watching shows and movies in my room. Later in the evening, I walk into the kitchen to cook dinner. I remove all the required ingredients and place them on the kitchen counter.

After about an hour, the dinner was ready, and I was busy cleaning up the kitchen counter. Then, I heard the main door open, and my heart stopped. I felt my nerves jump up and down as fear and excitement overtook my brain and heart. I am alone in this house with my brothers, who love to share.

"Hello, baby sister," Nick walked into the kitchen effortlessly and pulled me into a bear hug.

My nipples hardened at the physical contact, and my mind started to remember the moment when Nick was inside my pussy. Then, Nick pulled away and left a small kiss on my cheek, which had my face all red.

I see Dylan leaning against the refrigerator, watching our sweet moments.

"You guys are home early," I stated.

Dylan raised his brow at me. "Are we now? Is that a problem?"

I shake my head, placing my hands on my hips. "Nope."

Nick leaned against the kitchen counter beside me, and I tried to distance ourselves a little.

"You've been acting weirdly," Dylan pointed out.

Wow, genius.

"Wh- what? No, I haven't," I replied, stammering a little.

Dylan started walking toward me, and I felt Nick grab my arm; I was placed on the kitchen counter before I knew it. Dylan stopped between my legs, and my mind was filled with lust. A shiver ran down my spine as Dylan touched my cheek, softly caressing it. I bit down on my lip and looked at Nick, who was now watching us while leaning against the refrigerator.

"You have been in your room all day. Why are you avoiding us?" Dylan asked in a low voice.

My pussy clenched at his voice, and I slightly shook my head. I could see how much he wanted to fuck my brains out in Dylan's eyes.

"Did you not like it?" Dylan asked.

''Like what?'' I asked back.

"What we did last night. Did you not like it when Nick was inside you?"

Dylan leaned his head and placed a kiss on my shoulder. I close my eyes and let out a sigh. He backed away and looked me in the eyes. Then, he moved his hand and groped my boobs in his hand.

"Did you not like it when Nick and I kissed?"

I grip the kitchen counter tightly in my hands while my toes curl with desire. Dylan's words were affecting me, and he knew it. Suddenly, Dylan grabbed the back of my hair and made me look up at him.

"Tell me, Silver. Did you not like it when I was licking your pussy while Nick was fucking you?"

A moan comes out of my mouth before I can stop it, which is enough of an answer for Dylan. He smirked and took his hands away from my body, leaving me desperate. He then walked towards Nick and stopped in front of him. Giving me another sly smirk, he grabbed Nick by the back of his neck and pulled him into a kiss.

And me? I just melted right fucking there on that kitchen counter.

I found it so fucking hot watching my brothers kiss. Nick's hands went into Dylan's hair, pulling him closer. Their body moved beautifully with the kiss while I felt my pussy leak with juices. Dylan's hands moved inside Nick's t-shirt, and I could see Nick's abs clench at the touch. I pressed my legs together, rubbing them together, wanting to feel something. Nick pulled away from the kiss and removed his t-shirt before pulling Dylan back for another kiss. They were making out as if I wasn't even there in the room, and I felt like I was watching a porno clip.

They pulled away from the kiss, breathing heavily, and then faced me. It was clear on my face that I wanted them. The desire, the need, and lust were all written on my face; I could feel it. Nick walked toward me, and before I could even say anything, he closed the distance between us and landed his lips on mine. The kiss was urgent, filled with lustful sensations. His lips moved towards my neck, and I threw my head back to give him more excess. I wrapped my legs around his and ran my hand through his hair.

What we were doing wasn't correct at all, and yet... I just wanted to let go of everything. I wanted both of them to control my body and play with me however they wanted.

As Nick devoured my body, I glanced over his shoulder to find Dylan rubbing his hard cock, with his jeans on the floor. Nick stopped kissing me and pulled away from me. He looked me in the eye as we both continued to breathe heavily. Dylan stopped jerking off his cock and was looking at me as well. Watching me intently.

"Do you want this?" Nick asked in a soft but hoarse voice.

I knew what Nick was talking about and gave him an eager nod.

"Speak up. Do you want this or not?" Dylan spoke up with authority in his voice.

I nodded as I spoke. "Yes, yes, I want this. I really want this."

At this point, I didn't care if I sounded desperate. I wanted them, and they wanted me. It was simple as that. I didn't care how wrong this was. All I knew was I wanted them as badly as they wanted me.

"Go upstairs and strip off your clothes. We want you naked."

It was surprising that it wasn't Dylan who ordered me, but rather it was Nick. Without waiting another moment, I sprinted to my room and closed the door. I stood there for a few moments, taking in the silence. Last night was different, they took things slow with me. But tonight, I feel like they are gonna take charge and push me more. The thought made me sigh and I felt those erotic butterflies roam around my stomach, making my pussy clench.

As I removed my clothes individually, I realized how good it felt to accept my attraction for my brothers. I didn't want to deny it anymore.

I sat at the edge of the bed, waiting for them patiently. The cool air made my already hard nipples rock hard, and I stood up as the door opened. My brothers entered the room, and I didn't dare make any moves. Dylan's stares made my body tingle with desire.

Nick nudged his head towards the bed. "Lie on your back."

His voice sounded cold, different from last night, and I don't know why, but I missed his warmth.

I did as I was told and waited for them to give the following orders. But instead, they moved towards me, both on either side of the bed, and took each of my arms in their hands, pulling them up over my head. I craned my neck to see what they were doing and felt the silk cloth tighten around my wrists. I gulped down the tremor of fear and excitement and waited for their next move.

As if reading my thoughts, Dylan moved closer, and I felt his lips kissing my earlobes softly. Then, his hands moved slowly and sensually around my round breasts, brushing his thumb over my sensitive nipples.

"You look so good, Silver. Can you see how you are completely at our mercy? We can do anything we want for you. Do you like that?" Dylan whispered in my ears, sending shivers down to my pussy.

They must have seen how I raised my hips with need as they chuckled.

"You do like it, don't you?" Dylan whispered.

I nod and am punished with a hard slap across my tit, and I close my eyes at the sweet, painful sensation.

"I want words, Silver," Dylan ordered, and like a little slut doll, I said, "Yes, I do like it."

I open my eyes and find Nick standing at the edge of the bed, watching us. His eyes meet mine, and I watch his gaze slowly lower down my body and take in every inch.

I wanted him to continue looking at me just like this. So I opened my legs for him to look at what he had done to me. I knew I was dripping wet for the both of them, and as if on cue, Dylan placed his hand between my legs. His hand cupped my damp pussy, and I closed my eyes; my back arched with pleasure. His lips continued to trail soft kisses over my neck and shoulders. I felt the bed shift a little and another warm body beside me. I turned my face to look at Nick as Dylan trailed his fingernails up and down my inner thigh. I feel the silk cloth tighten around my wrists and I raise my hips to feel Dylan touch me more.

Nick lowered his face and captured my lips in a gentle kiss. I could feel the goosebumps rising on my skin as the kiss and Dylan's touch made me go crazy with lust and desire. I felt Dylan moving away from me and I whimper in need as I immediately missed his heat. Nick, however, deepened the kiss, and I felt his tongue tangling around mine, making me rub my legs together. I needed to feel something between my legs. My brothers knew that I needed to be fucked, and that too really hard. Nick broke our kiss as I saw Dylan slowly making his way up to Nick's face.

He grabbed Nick by the neck and pulled him closer, capturing his lips in a sinful kiss. A moan leaves my mouth, and I feel my pussy lubricating itself furthermore as I look at my brothers lusting over each other. Dylan broke the kiss, and they continued to look into each other's eyes as their chests moved up and down, taking in the air to breathe. Nick again pressed a soft kiss on Dylan's lips before Dylan moved down and settled between Nick's legs. My heart raced thinking about what I was about to witness. Nick looked at me, and before he could say anything, I once again pressed my lips to his. Nick suddenly moaned in my mouth, and I broke the kiss only to find Dylan holding Nick's hard cock in his hand, moving up and down. The entire scene was so erotic, almost like a dream. Nick's fingers moved down towards my pussy, and he hissed, finding me wet for them. I wanted to touch him so badly, and I wanted him to untie me.

"You like this, don't you?" Nick asked as his teeth bit into my shoulder, and I whimpered, loving the sweet delicious pain.

"Yes, I do."

My legs spread open, inviting Nick's fingers, but my eyes stayed on Dylan. His eyes looked up at me as he opened his mouth to let his tongue out, touching the tip of Nick's cock. Nick moaned, and my own eyes closed with pleasure as Nick pushed a finger inside my wetness. It was all too much; the pleasure and lust were double, but I wasn't complaining.

''Please untie me, Nick, please,'' I begged.

Nick removed his fingers from my pussy and slapped my cunt hard. ''Why would I do that now?''

''God, please, Nick, I really need to touch you!'' I clench my eyes with desire as he rubs my clit between his thumb and index finger.

Nick hummed and looked at Dylan lewdly.

"Look at me, Silver," I hear Dylan say, and I open my eyes to look at him.

I feel Nick untie my hands, but he holds them above my head before I can do anything.

''Dylan's asking you to do something, Silver,'' Nick murmured.

I look at Dylan; his mouth moved further down to take in Nick's cock all the way down. A moan escaped my lips, and Nick began playing with my pussy again. I wanted to cum so hard, and yet I wanted to do so with their cocks inside me. They made me feel special and slutty at the same time.

"Do you like to see one of your brothers sucking the dick of another?" Nick panted, removing his finger from my pussy momentarily before adding two of them inside me.

"Ahhh... please, Nick," I begged.

"Please what, Silver?" he asked.

The pleasure from watching Dylan suck my brother's cock and Nick's finger made me drown in this sinful ocean of lust.

"Don't you dare look away from me, Silver, or you'll be punished," Dylan ordered.

I tried to keep looking at him while Nick's fingers moved in and out of me. Dylan continued to suck Nick's cock, and I felt my body getting hot with lust and pleasure as I looked at Dylan's tongue rolling around Nick's cock. Dylan was licking Nick, as if he had been hungry for it since ages. The pleasure was immense, and my mind couldn't concentrate on one pleasure. Nick was losing control as he moaned and writhed with nasty desire. I soon realised that Nick had loosened his hold on me. Something came over me, and I suddenly wanted to tease Nick. Removing my hands from his hold, I removed his fingers from my pussy and climbed over his torso, and leaned forward to kiss him. Nick was taken by surprise, and so was Dylan, but he didn't stop sucking on Nick's cock. My bare pussy touched his warm skin, and his hands gripped my waist, holding me firmly.

Nick breaks the kiss and heavily breathes, "Get your pussy on my mouth; I need to fucking taste you."

I climb up to Nick's mouth and gasp as I feel his warm breath on my wet vagina. He slaps my ass, and I moan out his name. I lower myself on his lips, and his tongue immediately hits my pussy. Nick begins to lap on it like a hungry little kitten, licking away the milk.

"Fuck, this is so damn hot," I hear Dylan say behind me, and I look over my shoulder to find him standing near the bed with his phone in his hand.

I heard the camera click away the pictures, which turned me on even more. My brother clicked away pictures as I let my other brother lick my pussy. I grab the bed's headboard as Nick pushes his way in, entering my wetness. It's so wrong; everything we are doing now is so damn bad. But I also know I am way past playing the good girl role. I am a horny and slutty girl who wants to get fucked hard by her brothers.

"Give her to me, Nick; I need to fuck her right now," Dylan ordered.

I felt those lusty butterflies fill my stomach as I heard him say that.

"Nick!!" I gasp and scream as I feel his teeth softly biting my clit.

He chuckles and, grabbing my waist, places me down on my back on the bed. Then, without wasting time, Dylan opens my legs apart and slaps my inner thigh.

"Ah!! Fuck, please, Dylan," I moan and whimper.

"Please what, Silver?" he asks in an innocent voice as he begins to rub his cock up and down my pussy lips.

I look into his eyes and beg," Please, Dylan, please fuck me."

Without wasting a moment, Dylan slams his cock inside me, and I scream as I feel him tearing my pussy apart. He removes his cock again, hitting right back into me. My toes curl, and I grab onto the white sheet of the bed as he continues to do so repeatedly. I look to my left to find Nick rubbing his cock up and down as he watches Dylan fuck me.

"God, what a fucking whore," Dylan said, gritting his teeth.

"Mmmm... yes... your fucking whore,'' I mewled.

Dylan chuckled and leaned down, covering my body with his as he continued to fuck me hard, making me clench my pussy around him. He kisses me sensually, but his hips thrust harder and harder in and out of me. Finally, he breaks the kiss and leans back, his hands on either side of my head. We don't break eye contact as he fucks me deeper and harder. Then, leaning back up, he places a hand over my mouth.

"Take it all like a good little slut," he says.

My moans are dissolved, and the sound of his balls slapping my ass fills the room. I hear Nick groaning, and I know that he is close. I move my eyes to him, and I watch him get up from the chair and walk towards me, kneeling in front of my face and playing with his cock. Dylan removes his hand from my mouth, and I gasp out loud, taking in air. Nick then places his cock on my lips, rubbing the pre-cum on it, and I instantly open my mouth to lick it.

"God, you make me so damn crazy for you, Silver," Nick groans.

I gasp as Dylan pushes deeper inside me, and I almost feel him hitting my cervix. Nick pushes the head of his cock in my mouth, and my warm lips close around it, licking the salty and yummy pre-cum.

"God, Silver, I want to stay inside you forever. Your wet pussy is fucking gripping me so hard. I am so fucking close!!" Dylan groaned.

"I want you to be naked for us all the damn time, and I don't ever want you to wear any panties for us. I want to keep fucking you anywhere I want!" Nick rasped.

Hearing them talking dirty with me made me all hot and bothered. I felt myself getting closer, and Nick removed his cock from my mouth and began to fap harder.

Dylan leaned back up and slapped across my tit, pinching and twisting my nipple hard. I cry out in pain, but the sweet pleasure goes directly to my pussy.

"God fuck, I am gonna cum, Dylan!" I cry out.

"Fuck yes, I want you to cum on my cock. Look at me, Silver!"

I look at Dylan, and I realize that I am about to cum on my brother's cock. The very same brother with whom I grew up. I turned to look at Nick and saw him looking down at my pussy as Dylan continued to slam in and out of me. This whole smutty situation made my body tingle with erotic wishes. I knew it was all wrong, but I loved how I was giving in to my desires. I wanted to be the only woman my brothers ever fucked from now on.

It was too much for me when Dylan started to rub my clit with his thumb. I felt my eyes roll back as I let myself cum hard on his cock, letting my taboo desires to get to me. Then, before I could even register my orgasm or the fact that Dylan was still fucking me, I felt a warm fluid hit my face. My tongue involuntarily comes out of my mouth and lick it away from my lips, and I savor the taste of Nick's cum. Finally, I look up at him, and he falls down on the bed beside me with a huge ass smile on his face.

"Fuck, Silver... you are fucking amazing."

I look at Dylan, his body sweating, and I raise my hips from the bed to meet his thrusts.

''Dylan?'' I moan.

"Mmm... yes?"

''Please cum inside me,'' I request, pleadingly. I place my hands on his torso, and drag my nails on his skin.

"God, fuck, Silver," he groans.

He continued to fuck my pussy raw, and I loved the feeling of his cock getting bigger inside me.

"Please, Dylan, I really want you to cum inside me. I want you to fill up my pussy with your cum. Please do it, Dylan."

"Fucking hell, Silver," he gasps out as he slams his hard cock inside me and fills up my pussy with his cum.

Dylan gently falls on top of me, and all three of us are trying to catch our breaths. Dylan's cock is still inside me, and I feel it twitch a little. After a few minutes, Dylan removes himself from my pussy, and I immediately feel my pussy empty, craving for yet something more.

"Don't ignore us anymore, Silver," Dylan whispers in my ear, and I feel myself nodding.

That earns me a sharp slap over my right tit, and I cry out. "Words, Silver."

12