Double Your Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned to Jerry and leaned in to nibble his ear. "I'm going to suck and fuck your brains out tonight, Jerry. I hope you're ready for me."

Jerry blushed deeply which I found so cute. "Maria, you're so fucking hot I just don't want to disappoint you."

"Jerry, you won't disappoint me. You've made me so happy just by showing up here to be with me." I leaned in to kiss him. I didn't thrust my tongue between his lips; I wanted the more bashful of the brothers to proceed at the pace most comfortable to him. He kissed me back, firmly and passionately. All the while I had continued to tease both the boys by stroking their thighs with my painted nails.

The boys began to take control and respond in kind. They started running their hands up and down my nylon-covered thighs which always really turned me on. I'm guessing Ken had coached them a little. They leaned in and began to kiss my neck and ears, tonguing my ears as deeply as possible. I got goosebumps and shivered uncontrollably. I reached down and began to unzip their pants.

Twin 7" cocks sprang out at me. I wrapped my hands around them and began to stroke both of them as slowly as possible. I had almost forgotten Ken was there. I looked at the closet, licked my lips, winked, and blew him a kiss. I returned my full attention to the two bulging hard-ons in my hands.

Jerry began to kiss my ears, neck, and throat. Jimmy planted his lips firmly on mine and thrust his tongue inside my mouth as deep as he could. Jimmy and I played with each other's tongues, I continued to jerk both of them off and Jerry continued to kiss my upper body everywhere.

I pulled away from kissing Jimmy and leaned over to take Jerry's cock into my mouth. I didn't feel like I was breaking my promise to Jimmy, I just wanted to get the shy brother hot and bothered. Jerry immediately began to breathe quickly and shallowly, his hand was stroking the back of my neck and gently pulling me towards him.

The three of us had our hands all over each other. I was having trouble concentrating and I stood up. "Boys! You have got Maria's full attention. I think it's time we moved this party to the bed. I want what we came here for. I want your cocks in my mouth and in my ass. And I want them now!" I let my peignoir fall to the floor. I gave the boys a good look at me and strutted over to the bed. (Ken and I had requested pink satin sheets to match my lipstick and fingernail polish. I wanted them to contrast with my white lingerie theme.)

I laid down seductively; cupped one of my breasts in one hand and began to finger my silicone vagina with the other. "Who's going to join me for the best night of their lives?" I opened my mouth and rolled my tongue around my pink lips. "I promise!"

The boys almost tore their clothes off. Jimmy practically ran to the bed so he could pick which side he wanted to be on. He joined me in the front and Jerry spooned me from the back. I could feel Jerry's pulsating cock against my ass cheeks. Any doubts I had about him wanting to be here disappeared. He was pulling against my hips, almost jerking himself off with my ass cheeks. He leaned in and began kissing the back of my neck, down my spine, almost to my ass and back up again. I shivered with delight. "Ummmm, Jerry! That feels so good."

Jimmy was kissing me on the lips, forehead, eyelids, earlobes, tonguing my ears, his tongue was wandering everywhere. "Jimmy, Jimmy, oh Jimmy!"

The feeling of the twins pleasuring me with their tongues at the same time was off the charts. Looking at what they were doing to me in the mirror made me even more excited. I thought I was going to cum before either one of them had stuck their luscious cocks inside me.

I knelt quickly. I had Jimmy position himself sitting against the headboard. I looked over my shoulder at Jerry and said, "There's some lubricant on the nightstand. Be a dear and squirt a few drops on my asshole." Jerry quickly obliged as I wiggled my ass at him.

I turned around to look at Jimmy's raging hard-on. I leaned in and began to lick the underside of his cock from head to ball sack. When I got to his balls, I took turns taking one and then the other testicle in my mouth. Then I would lick back up to his head again. I engulfed his head with my pink lips and began to lick his slit.

Glancing in the mirror, I could see Jerry staring, almost hypnotized. I started stroking his leg with my nylon-covered foot and wiggled my ass again to snap him out of it. Startled, Jerry stared at my ass and slowly began to move closer, kneeling just behind me. I spread my legs wider, inviting him to take me.

Jerry guided his rock-hard cock inside me, all the way to the hilt. "Hmmmmm!" I moaned. The vibrations of my moaning with Jimmy's cock in my mouth sent him into a frenzy.

"Oh shit, Maria. You're so fucking incredible, suck my cock you beautiful bitch. Suck me, make me cum. I want to cum in your mouth!"

We settled into a rhythm. As Jerry would piston me from behind, I would suck all the way down Jimmy's shaft. As Jerry stroked back, I would suck back up Jimmy's cock until just his head was in my mouth. We picked up the pace. I was sucking more intensely on Jimmy's cock while I began squeezing Jerry's cock with my ass muscles. I was staring at the three of us in the mirror. It was like watching a threesome porno flick and I was the star!

I knew I was close to having an orgasm, so I picked up the pace. My ass moved up and down Jerry's cock faster and faster. My mouth moved up and down Jimmy's cock faster and faster. The three of us were in a frenzy. The boys were practically screaming.

"Maria, this is the best pussy I've ever had. I love fucking your pussy, you're so fucking hot!" Jerry began stroking my stocking-covered thighs with both hands. Definitely coaching on Ken's part!

"Suck me, Maria. Suck Jimmy's cock for him. You're an expert, no one sucks cock like you. Swallow my cum, swallow every drop. Lick me clean. Oh Maria, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum, I'm cumming, I'm cummmmmiiiiinnnngggggg!"

With that, Jimmy began to shoot wave after wave of his jizz into my mouth. Almost simultaneously Jerry began to cum in my ass.

"Maria! Maria! Oh shit, Maria. I''m cumming too. This pussy is so soft, so hot. I'm cummmmiiiinnnnggggggg!"

I clenched my ass muscles tight as Jerry began to spurt his cum inside me. I milked his cock, and he couldn't say anything, he could only moan.

I was watching us in the mirror again. Looking at their faces as they came, watching Jerry pound my ass while Jimmy fucked my face, I couldn't hold out any longer either and joined them in orgasmic heaven.

I bucked and heaved against Jerry's cock while I deep throated Jimmy and ran my tongue up and down his shaft moaning all the while. I lost track of time, I really did. It felt like the three of us were cumming for hours. I swallowed every drop of Jimmy's cum until he collapsed against the headboard. Jerry fell on top of my back as he finished shooting his load. The three of us just stayed like that for a minute.

The boys were sensitive lovers. I laid down in between them and we cuddled. They were stroking me and talking gently to me, telling me how wonderful I was and how amazing I had made them feel. I had a glow inside; a feeling unlike any other I had ever had. I couldn't believe it took me so long to make up my mind about this. If I knew this was how I was going to feel when Ken first asked me, I would have jumped at the chance immediately!

The boys switched positions three more times. All in all, I sucked each of them twice and fucked each of them twice. We came four times. It was late night, early morning. The twins needed to leave, Ken and I didn't have much time before we had to go, and we definitely needed to clean up a little. I knocked on the two-way mirror. Ken stumbled out; his hair was a mess; he had definitely been sweating in there. He proudly held up three used condoms. "You only came three times? We came more than that." I knelt in front of him, grinned seductively, grabbed his cock and said, "Let me help you get caught up!"

12