Doug and his Sluts Pt. 32

Story Info
Housewarming Orgy; BDSM and Squirting.
2.5k words
4
2.2k
3
0

Part 32 of the 37 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 02/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

74

"Buffet lunch is set out upstairs folks go at your leisure; we have a show in 45 min. to an hour; eat drink rest."

During lunch Sherry, me, Mel & Pam, discuss a spank demo.

"NO" Sherry denies.

"Dad, I won't do it as a display. I will only allow you or Mary to hurt me. You will treat me with care. I'm from the street, I read people. I watch everyone carefully. You treat us different, it's not just sex, its passionate. Dad, you may not realize it; but I know it. Mom, Pam, the Muffgeteers, and now Red and Mia. All get the real you, a tender, caring touch, a love from a man who cares."

"Dad, I know; Ann is close but not quite, she's in the category with Christie, June you care for them, just not as deeply, not a real genuine love. You care for and respect all women; but you Love at different degrees; and when I feel the pain; as Carmen did; I want it with that same passion and love." I have tears swelling in my eyes when I hug her.

"Dad, trust me, you're special."

Mary joins us and whispers.

"It's true, master, she's right, you do love at different degrees; you love Red like a daughter, more than Ann, right." I nod.

"Yup, I guess so."

After lunch most are sitting around the couch area.

Mel and Pam have Reg sitting, tied to the strip pole. They lead Christie out of the dressing room; ball gagged, blind-folded, cuffed, with a chain joining the cuffs. They lead her under a hook in the ceiling. Pam commands.

"Spread your legs." Mel straps a spread bar to hold her ankles about 3 feet apart.

Mel gets on a step stool; he adjusts the chain, and hooks Christie to the ceiling. He places an anal hook in her rectum; and connects a chain from it to a leather headband, If Christie moves her head, the hook does too.

Pam says.

"This is a demonstration, with a willing participant, in this room; there are only 4 people who should use these devices. They are not only potentially harmful on the body but can also have a mental impact. Do not experiment with this form of sexual conduct."

"Ok, this is Christie's first introduction to BDSM."

Mel has a paddle; Pam has a cat of 9 tails. Mel turns Christie so her ass is to us. He smacks her ass cheeks one then the other; twice. Then turns her, front facing us. Pam flicks the tails on her thighs several times alternating from side to side and harder each time. She hits each tit, as Mel strikes her ass in unison. They pause; Mel kneels and kisses the red cheeks; Pam caresses the red streaked thighs. Almost touching her pussy then kisses her tits each one gently, as she caresses them.

After a minute of kindness. Whack, whack, Mel hits hard this time; a whimper is heard.

"Do you like that Christie" Pam asks; not able to speak she nods. Pam leaves crisscrossed red streaks on Christie's thighs with several hits, between the knees and pussy. Then each tit receives 4 hits. Under, each side and across the top. Christie is whimpering as Pam flicks the leather strips on each hard nipple.

Pam then lays a sharp flick, so that the tips hit her labia, Christie quivers and audibly responds as the folks watching gasp. Pam flicks her pussy once more.

They replace the items that don't need cleaning to the wall.

Mel turns her sideways removes the anal hook. Then he tongues her asshole while rubbing her red cheeks. Pam is titillating Christie's boobs and thighs. Pam fingers Christie, as Mel is fucking her ass with 2 fingers. Pam is licking and sucking Christie's cunt as she reaches up to rub her tits.

Mel removes the spread bar and cuffs, then the ball gag and mask. Mel leads Christie to center of the floor. Lays her down, Mary you're the best for this. Mary goes down on Christie's cunt, Christie orgasms quickly. Pam sucks and kisses her tits, as Christie cums again. Pam lifts Christie to a sitting position, sits behind her and lays Christie's head back on her chest; wraps her arms around and cups Christies breasts.

"Do you have a request, Christie?" Pam asks her.

"Bill," Christie murmurs.

Bill, would you bring your war hammer to satisfy this great lady?" Bill goes over.

"Bill, I'll get you ready" Pam starts sucking and rubbing Bill, in seconds he is ready. Mary moves aside and Bill enters Christie who orgasms as he penetrates. She rolls him over and rides him. Sitting upright squatting over him, she long strokes him, slowly. She stops, as just his cock tip is inside her. She pauses, wiggles her bottom for several seconds and lifts her legs in the air; she drops convulsing quivering on him. The onlookers gasp. After a full minute of shaking, she falls off and curls into a fetal ball.

Mel and Pam stand. Ok we have some dp's lined up. As I call your names, group up and find an area, Mary with Russ & Bill, Mary, Bill appears ready and waiting." Most laugh.

"Pam, with Rob & Jack and Mia, with Mel and Ji.

The rest of you can pair up threesome or whatever you prefer.

I take dark lady over to the pole and tell her I'd like her to be creative. I lean against the pole. Somehow, she sexily; like a monkey climbs up and was sitting on my shoulders with her cunt in my face, I devoured the tasty cunt with my best effort. Yet after several minutes she hadn't cum. I ask her to flip around and without leaving contact with my body, somehow flipped around until we were in a standing 69, I could feel her start to come; I changed my activity. She understood the signal and worked a magical mouth on my cock almost as good as Mary. I was about to cum, she again sveltely flipped around lowered herself onto my cock. Stuck her tongue down my throat. Without either of us moving, her cunt muscles milked every drop of my semen out of my balls. Mary has good vaginal muscles; this was exceptional. I came so hard and intense; she kept milking until I was weak kneed.

She kissed me, pulled off and went to one of the couples making a threesome.

I thought; I've never heard her speak. I made my way to the couch for a wine.

I heard several orgasms around the room. I was exhausted. I told Sherry to have dark lady to do her deed to Bill.

Mary had cum and now sat by me cuddling. Red arrived and lay across both our laps took my hand to her breast. Mary tenderly massaged her pussy. Most dp parties were arriving to the couch.

Bill was the only one still going and dark lady was riding on him; every few seconds, she would stop. I knew what was happening.

Pam stood after a couple minutes of relaxing and drinking; as Pam started to speak, Bill howled like a wolf.

Ann giggled.

"He does that when he has a really awesome orgasm."

Pam asked who had never squirted to stand. Puzzled Mia, Cleo and June stood.

"Best orgasm ever" Pam said,

"If interested go lay your butts on the towels."

Pam says,

"Doug, do Mia, take Jack to teach him."

"Rob, would you please do June."

"I'll do Cleo."

Mel asks Red; they go, also.

Russ asks Christie.

Li asks Mary to show Ji how.

Carmen said she'll do Ann.

Sherry says she'll wait until someone's done and leaves for more towels.

I'm kneeling on the right of Mia, Jack on the opposite side.

"Mia this won't take long and will be very intense, when I am done you will be shaking violently, some gals flop like a fish, Jack, leave her alone; she will kick, hit, bite, her whole body will be hypersensitive. Let her calm down, then hold, kiss, hug and carefully caress her ok."

I ask.

"Dumb question; Mia, are you horny?"

"Duh, likely non-stop for years to come."

"Ok Jack, hand position like this, these 2 middle fingers at right angle to the hand. Left hand press down on pubic mound. 2 fingers in, curl up to contact the g spot."

Mia quivers.

"Oooooooooooo I like this already; careful I'm loaded."

"Funny you should say that Mia, ok bottom of palm on clit area. Or use the left thumb on the clit. Now, thrust up and down not in and out." Someone shouts. "Whooooaaa"

"AAAAAAhhhhhh"

"Very hard Jack as hard as you can, it will not hurt, then out, flipping away fast. Wait several seconds then repeat, as necessary. Ok?"

I put my hand in; find the g spot and 8 hard up and down. "Out quick, wait, repeat" it takes the 4th round and Mia gushes, no stream just a flood; a pint I would guess just as she stops quivering, I repeat. More squirting, 3 more squirts 3 more peak orgasms. The next repetition produces nothing but, she shakes and gasps. I remove my hands, lean back and she is shaking as if she stuck her finger in a light socket.

"Look around" 7 girls spasming, shaking. Red, Ann and Cleo are flopping like fish.

Sherry lies down in front of me.

"Dad, do me Please"

I say nothing 5 repetitions and she explodes; 6 more and we move away as she shakes and quakes.

75

"Unbelievable" Jack says.

We sit on the sofa for a wine,

"What a mundane life we had Doug" He looked at me with glossy eyes, I knew he wanted to hug me, maybe kiss; he did the man thing and just didn't; he tapped my glass, with a gaze of admiration, we drank.

"When you are ready, Jack, ask the dark lady for a fuck. She has a unique talent."

Mia sat on my lap, wrapped her arms around my neck kissed me passionately.

"I have a strong urge to call you master." she kissed me, also tears forming in her eyes.

"Mia that was my past not so long ago, another story for another time." I French kiss her.

"It is my pleasure to please someone as sensational, sexy and seductive as you sweet one." I kiss her. She snuggles in tight. Whispers in my ear.

"With Jack, I want you both in me; also, Mary to 69. I want that so bad; I ache for it."

"We will, we will. I stroke her hair." I smiled as I saw Jack was under the dark Lady.

"Food is set out upstairs." Everyone took a break to eat.

Several leave after eating, the rest are chatting, drinking.

Pam and Mel, tell their new pet to go home.

Red, Carmen, Sherry, Mary, and I go to the couch with them. While everyone settles with wine. Mel stands, "May your new home always be filled with friends and loved ones, with laughter, peace, and an abundance of sex. We touch glasses. I respond.

"Hell of a party you guys planned, yup, a hell of a party."

"Pam does Dark Lady speak?"

"Yes, very rarely, she was abused by a very mean masochist; my Dom inherited her when he died. I've heard maybe 20 words in 4 years."

Mel spoke.

"Doug, we want your family to be our bridal party."

"Of course, we will" we chat a while, then they leave.

"Who's got plans tomorrow." I ask.

"Just the rehearsal" Sherry replied.

"I don't know what time."

"Text Pam see if it's been arranged" Carmen tells her.

Mary hugs me.

"Is Red spending the night?"

"Not on my account, I'm sleeping with my love tonight. I heard you have a few orgasms today." I Kissed her.

"Not as many as Mia, my god, isn't she is something" Mary exclaimed.

"She only had 2 or 3 orgasms a week for 12 years, she estimates an average of 5 to 10 a day now. Today she likely had 20 or more; and I am confident they are working on more right now; or will tonight."

Monday. Pam needs the sluts to go to the seamstress for costume fitting. Mary, Sherry, Carmen, Christie, go first thing. Sherry and Red go then return to work and Ann goes. Li arranges to go at lunch.

9pm Text from Mia: Jack and I are just going to bed; I am sitting between his legs his arms around me. But we must share this, we can't wait. We spent the yesterday in bed, well bed, table, couch, floor, standing in the hallway. That's not the best part really ... today after morning sex, as Jack was going to work, he kissed me on my neck while rubbing my pussy. Whispered in my ear; masturbate today, video, it for me; and left. Now, I couldn't stop thinking about that all day fantasizing. Then I remembered when you told me not to come that day and God how I wanted my fingers in my cunt. I didn't. I wanted Jack. When Jack came home, he came up behind me. Put one hand on my breast one on my crotch pushing his cock against my ass. I almost exploded; I was so horny all day. I said the kids, and he replied, ya remember how we made them. He kept his hand on my breast, and was rubbing my ass WHEN ... Jenny startles us; she says so you guys in love again?

We turned; it looked like she had been sitting there a while. What do you mean dear .... I kid you not word for word Jenny said: Jimmy and I figured you weren't in love, you never kiss, you never hug, kids in school who aren't in love kiss and feel each other up. When you tuck us in you kiss us and tell us you love us. But, never each other.

Jack and I fell to the floor crying; we called her over and we hugged a long time silent, just crying. Jenny after supper we're going to have a family talk, we kissed her. She stood up. If suppers late that's ok, I'll tell Jimmy; we'll wait in our rooms until you call us. Doug, we cried for a long time. After supper we shared what you were teaching. Doug ... Jimmy said maybe we all should see this guy. OMG Doug I am crying again writing this.

Doug reply: That's so awesome ... tell Jimmy yes, we'll plan to get together I've never done a kid plan.

Mia text: we were planning on swing club tomorrow. But after tonight likely spend the time with kids. Now my cunt is dripping, aching for Jack. It's been a long, rewarding day. I think Jack and I love you.

I show my phone to Mary, Carmen & Sherry.