Doug's Infidelity Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not a fan of storms?" he asked sleepily.

"Not really," she confessed.

He let go of her hand and moved his arm under her neck. She snuggled up to him as another clap of thunder shook the RV. He held her and struggled to stay awake. Storms never really bothered him.

She let her fingers trace patterns on his chest as he drifted off to sleep. Just as he was about to lose consciousness she whispered, "Are you staying the night again?"

"We have work in the morning," he mumbled.

"But do you really want to try and leave in this weather?"

Right now he really just wanted blissful, satiated sleep. But she had a point. Driving in this weather would be rough. "I can stay the night. I'll just need to leave early to go home and change clothes," he said tiredly. "Don't you have work in the morning too?"

"Nah. I had taken the day off. I have to return the RV tomorrow," she replied as the rain continued to fall.

"I'll stay with you," he mumbled as sleep overtook him.

12