Dowdy Mother in Law Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Viv closed the door.

"Wow! You were incredible, you took control of that situation. I don't know why you felt you needed me for support."

"I surprised myself, I don't know where it came from, other than I started to get really angry."

"I think his wife has sussed us out."

"She has, bless her, when she hugged me she whispered, 'I like him, I think he'll look after you.' and I don't think she'll start gossiping."

"And you're divorcing Phillip?"

She smiled, gave me a peck on the lips, stroked my face and said, "Come on, I'll put the kettle on then we can sit down and I'll tell you all about it."

The frail Viv I saw when I very first met her no longer existed. She was becoming vital, taking control of herself, her life and others. I couldn't have been happier for her. She was blossoming. There was no doubt Yvonne was going to be shocked at the change in her, as was Phillip. Viv came in with two mugs of coffee and sat down in her armchair.

"So, last night, I'm already in bed by nine o'clock, I'd set an alarm to wake me up at half past eleven as Phillip gets in just before midnight. I then put the bedside light on and sat up in bed reading.

Normally I'd wear a flannelette nightgown but instead I was nude, the quilt just covering my nipples."

My cock reacted to this mental image, thinking he might be needed.

"He pottered around a bit then I heard him coming upstairs. Normally the bedroom would be dark and he would get undressed by the light from the street. So he looked at me and then did a double take when he saw my tits almost popping over the quilt.

He asked if I was alright, did I have a temperature, if so he'd sleep in the spare room. I told him I was fine and to get into bed I wanted to talk to him.

He cleaned his teeth put his pyjamas on and climbed into bed.

I used the Cosmopolitan magazine excuse to explain the g-spot, like we said, and that I wanted to try and rekindle our love making. He said something like... After all this time.

I said why not, that we might have to start off slowly. He would have to take the time to get me aroused, but we could try.

Then he was silent, deep in thought, he didn't look happy. Eventually, I couldn't stand the silence any longer. I asked him what was wrong.

He let out a heavy sigh and then proceeded to tell me that after we stopped having sex he'd buy sex mags and masturbate using them. He used to buy them from a behind the counter top shelf of a newsagent out of town as he felt embarrassed buying them.

About three years ago the newsagent picked a mag next to the one he was pointing at by mistake. He didn't notice the newsagent's mistake until he opened the brown paper bag it was in. It was a contact magazine full of adverts of couples, men and women, wanting to meet others for sex.

He'd browse the adverts wanking at some of the more explicit, better quality photos. The adverts wouldn't give contact details just region or locality. There was one woman he used to wank over a lot, looking for no-strings sex, with her hubby's permission.

She seemed to live locally so he sent off his postal order using a workmates' address and got her contact details. Her husband struggled to get hard so he would go down the pub and leave them to it, He'd return after Phillip had left and get her to recount everything while he licked her used pussy and more often than not he'd shag her, if he'd stiffened up enough.

It became a regular thing, Phillip's technique must have improved for her to keep wanting him back. Perhaps the other sex magazines had articles that made him realise his shortcomings in that department.

Then he said he'd caught VD from her!

Something called genital herpes, only recently recognised as a venereal disease. He said it's like having cold sores, but down there instead of the mouth. There is no cure.

He stopped seeing her as he didn't want to catch anything else. He said he always used a rubber when with her, but they're obviously not 100% safe.

He said that was the real reason why he didn't want me to go down on him, because I could catch it from him that way. He didn't really think it was dirty or depraved.

So he and I won't be having sex, that's where we are with that one. I thanked him for having the guts to tell me and protect me. Also that I needed time to think about what he'd confessed.

I turned off the bedside light, rolled over away from him, and eventually dropped off to sleep with you in my thoughts."

I sat silent taking it all in and processing it.

"Thing is Viv, part of me feels sorry for him. Some guys, if sex stopped, would have bailed out on the marriage, he didn't. He resorted to masturbation, that's only natural and wanting some visual stimulation to help him along is understandable, I would look at mags. He didn't mean to buy a contact magazine and he ended up being tempted. He could have had an adult conversation with you. He had damn good grounds to ask you if he could have no strings sex with a woman that wanted the same, you might have understood.

But divorce, are you sure?"

"I'd have probably suggested divorce at that time if he asked me for permission to do that. Only because he's been treating me badly for years. Snide remarks, nothing I do is right. Behind closed doors he's horrible to me. He tones it right down when others are around but he lets his guard down sometimes when Yvonne's around because she's seen it all before and he knows he can get away with it.

So what with that, plus wanting to shag another woman, what would be the point in carrying on? Especially now he has an incurable disease he could pass on if we had sex. So yes, I'm sure."

I couldn't argue with that logic, she was quite formidable when up against it.

She went on, "I don't know what the future holds for you and I, I can only hope, but if what we have doesn't continue I'm not living without sex. Not now you've opened my eyes to see what it can be.

I can't have sex with him because if I caught what he's got, how could I eventually get together with anyone else?

I don't want to have sex with him anyway, I don't love him any more.

I'm seeing a solicitor this week and I will set things in motion. If Yvonne wonders why I'm so happy and changed, that can be the reason why."

She looked so sad, I asked, "Are you sad about the pending divorce or your uncertainly about our future?"

"Us, our future."

"Well don't be. This affair was triggered by an erotic event, but for me it isn't all about sex. I care about you as a person and the more I see of you the more that feeling grows, I admire and adore you, your real strength of personality compared to the Viv I knew at first."

"Really? You really feel that way?", she brightened up a bit.

"Yes, you make me laugh. I love your mischievous green eyes. I also love the way you move, you're so graceful. That is when you're not pretending to be crippled with arthritis or waddling to the bathroom like a penguin with a fanny full of cum!

One of the things I love the most about Yvonne is her openness to new ideas, not just in the bedroom, to life in general. I know she inherited that from you because I see more of that in you."

I now thought, shit or bust, just tell it as it is, "I think I'm falling for you Viv, if everything blew up right now and I was forced to choose, it would be so hard to choose between you and Yvonne."

"But the age difference David!"

"To me it doesn't matter how old you are, how old are you anyway? If you don't mind me asking?"

"I turn forty this year."

I almost dropped my coffee mug and had to put it down.

"Really, you're thirty-nine?"

"How old did you think I was?"

"I thought early to mid forties, but don't get me wrong, only because Yvonne told me that. I also wondered why she didn't know your exact age and she said you didn't celebrate your birthday."

"So how old do you think I look?"

"To be honest about sixty." I hung my head, waiting for her outburst.

She came over and sat in my lap, "Hey, don't feel bad, that was my plan."

"Huh, I don't understand."

"When the sex had to stop, Phillip used to pester me relentlessly. I made myself as unattractive as possible, to try and put him off.

I wore dowdy older women's clothes, I stopped having my hair coloured to hide the grey, I stopped having it styled. Even these Dame Edna Everage winged spectacles were to make me look as much like Mary Whitehouse as possible, because Phillip once said he hated her.

I don't need to wear these specs either, my eyes are fine, the lenses is them are just plain glass.

So, you thinking I'm sixty means I did a bloody good job, yes?"

"I don't know what to say."

"Do I have to stay looking sixty for you to carry on falling in love with me?" she flashed those mischievous green eyes again.

I laughed, "Hell no, your body gives you away anyway, you have the body of a woman much younger than sixty, I kept having to remind myself of that. You can't hide your younger body. Your body turns me on more than any other, including Yvonne's. I can see past your grey hair, dowdy clothes and winged glasses. Yvonne has your bone structure, eyes and mouth. She inherited her beauty from you, you are a mature version of her.

You can stay as you are or show me your true self, either way it won't change my feelings for you.

If you do ditch the clothes at least keep one of the dowdy outfits, so we can have a horny fantasy dress-up night from time to time!"

She laughed.

"And I'll be twenty-four this year so our age difference is only sixteen years. That's less than the age difference of Harry and Amanda Armitage from the look of them. When I'm fourty-four you'll only be sixty, the age you look now, so time will have stood still.

All I ask is you go to a hairdressers next time. You don't have to have your hair coloured, I'm fine with that, grey suits you. Cutting it yourself you look like those women in Northern Ireland that have had their hair hacked off by the IRA for going out with British soldiers!"

She said, "OK, OK I will, but after the divorce is over. The more in need I look the better, in case Phillip gets difficult over the divorce settlement."

She held my hand and looked me in the eyes, "It's only you I want David, no other man but you."

She kissed me tenderly, just like the first real kiss, then she said in a sultry voice, "Would you like to suck your mother's titties and put your hand up her skirt? She would let you and she isn't wearing any panties."

To be continued...

12