Down at the Twist and Shout Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she lay close to him, his body reacted to her being in such close proximity, the warmth radiating from her body seeming to scorch him in his heightened state, her own delicate, clean fragrance sending little trills and tremors through him. Having her so close, yet still untouchable, was a special kind of torture for him; he longed for the feel of her nakedness against his skin, to hold her to himself and melt into her, but she'd told him not to touch her, so he wouldn't, not yet; touching would come later, when she was ready.

Justine grinned at him and clicked 'Play' on the remote, then leaned back, watching him as he watched the TV. Every time his eyes strayed to her, she'd elbow him and point at the screen.

"Eyes front, Swamp Thing; look and learn!" she'd grin, obviously enjoying herself tremendously.

The movie played, and as the action heated-up, Johnny shifted uncomfortably; bad enough Justine was inches away but out of reach, but when the on-screen brother and sister began to interact more and more intimately, his body responded of its own accord.

Justine watched him avidly, enjoying seeing him slowly stewing as he watched the movie heat-up. Johnny knew his hot, inventive little sister had something in mind, so wound-up as he was, he kept his peace and waited for her to make her move; knowing Justine, it wouldn't be too long in coming, either.

Justine was having more and greater difficulty keeping her cool while watching her hot brother slowly come to the boil; the feel of him so close, his breathing as he watched the story unfold on screen, and the twitching of his engorged penis as it lay flat, or mostly flat, along his belly in response to what was happening on screen meant she was finding it increasingly difficult to hold herself back much longer.

Johnny started, then grinned as her small fingers walked down his belly and encircled his hardness.

"Minou, what...?" he began, and fell silent at the warning scrape of her thumbnail against him.

"Just keep watching the movie, don't you worry about me...stud!" she breathed, so Johnny relaxed (as much as he could with her warm hand wrapped around his tense and very aroused penis...) and waited for whatever she was going to do next.

It wasn't long in coming; with agonizing slowness she began to fist him, just enough to keep his attention riveted on her, no matter that his eyes were fixed on the TV screen; whatever was happening there had descended into meaningless drivel as his mind focused entirely on the slow movement of her hand. From the corner of his eye he could see her apparent rapt gaze at the TV, but he knew it was an act; she knew exactly what she was doing to him, and enjoying every second of it.

Johnny watched the movie more intently as the part he remembered most vividly began; the actress was an almost perfect double of Justine, and watching her kiss and fondle her brother was doing things to him; it was almost a relief when he felt Justine move closer to him, her lips burning him as she slowly kissed his chest, her tongue tangling and swirling the silky mat of hair shrouding his chest, and her lips tugging gently at those same hairs as she nibbled him with her lips.

Down and down his chest she kissed, then his abdomen, until finally she reached the swollen crown of his cock, purpled and engorged. Johnny gasped as her lips grazed the slick, sensitive head, then groaned as her mouth took him in, surrounding him in hot, wet succulence. The delightful friction of her sucking him as she bobbed her head, allowing his member to slide in and out of her mouth while her tongue-tip simultaneously lashed and teased him was slowly but surely driving him mad with need for her, and she knew it.

Johnny's hand strayed to her ripe little peach-buttock, held and squeezed gently, enjoying the taut firmness of her trim little ass. As though it was a signal, Justine swivelled around without releasing him from the wet heat of her mouth, throwing her leg over his midriff to straddle him, and point her neat, sexy little bottom at him. Now that she was straddling him in the classic '69' pose, her slim legs were splayed-open enough to show him her damp, dewy, sweetly fragrant labia as they swelled in arousal, and the pink, star-shaped crease of her taut little anus, a sexy, tempting little target just begging to be explored.

Johnny gazed raptly at the treasures his darling Justy displayed to him, lost in wonder at the picture she made; sexy and wanton, innocent yet womanly, she was all of these things, and Johnny drank in the sight of her, gazing in frank admiration at the beautiful sight she made. A quick, discontented wiggle, and a warning scrape of teeth over his sensitive crown brought him back to the here and now, and he grabbed her thighs and slid her closer to his eager mouth. Justine shuddered as he blew gently on her damp pussy, then parted his sister's taut buttocks and buried his face between them, his tongue lapping at the treasures she offered him so freely.

Justine groaned around the cock in her mouth as Johnny licked her from clitoris to the tight little rosette of her anus in one sweeping stroke, pausing to gently tease the hard bud of her clitoris, and swirl his tongue-tip against the sensitive little plateau of her perineum. Justine gasped and hitched as the sensation zipped through her like an electric charge, making her suck even more avidly, drawing yet another groan from her man. Encouraged by her soft sighs and moans, Johnny bored in, his tongue darting between her labia, flicking her clitoris, and probing so delicately inside the lip of her tight anus, teasing, pleasing, gently torturing, until her head was swimming with delight as he ate her so masterfully.

Justine was close, he could tell; her pussy was twitching and trembling against his lips, her hips dancing and shimmying with every probe of his restless tongue. Her thighs were taut and tense, the tendons like bow-strings, and her buttocks flexed and fluttered as her climax approached. Without warning, Johnny pulled her hips toward him, burying his face between her buttocks as he jammed his tongue deep inside her tight little anus, tipping her over the edge. Justine froze, whining through clenched teeth at the force of her release, her body trembling and shuddering as wave after wave of pleasure blared and blasted through her, killing her senses and overloading her mind in the white-hot, heart-stopping intensity of orgasm.

Justine collapsed bonelessly on him, her body heaving as she fought to bring her breathing back under control; Johnny could feel the drumbeat roll of her heart as he settled back, his hands gently caressing her thighs, her hips and buttocks, calming and soothing her as aftershocks buzzed and thrilled through her. Justine mewed softly in pleasure as his warm hands stroked, and fondled her, reminding her that he was still there, and that he still had a treat coming.

With that thought, her fingers once more encircled his rigid cock, drawing him into her mouth, the flick of her tongue-tip across the sensitive tip of the glans enough to jar him back to wakefulness and away from his rapt study of the beautiful, feminine landscape spread before his eyes.

Johnny groaned as Justine sucked and suckled more meaningfully, her hand squeezing and pumping him even as ropes of saliva ran from between her lips and wetted his erect penis thoroughly; she needed him to be slick and well-lubricated for what she had in mind.

Johnny, on the other hand, much as he was enjoying the feel of her lips and tongue caressing the most sensitive parts of him, was again entranced and totally engrossed with the beauty and sheer sexually-magnetic draw of the sight spread before his gaze.

His tongue ached to explore her even more, her sweet, alluring scent teased and excited him, and the pink lusciousness of her sexy, swollen labia and tightly knotted little hole called to something deep inside him. He was bewitched by her in a way he'd never felt before, and his heart trembled at the idea that so much beauty and feminine allure was his and his alone; no-one deserved that much magic in their lives, and yet she was his, and he was hers; surely magic was real, otherwise how could this ever have come about?

Whatever it was, though, what Justine was doing to him was piercing his consciousness, arousing him to almost fever-pitch, telling him that she was up to something, something she wanted from him, or to give him, or to share with him. Justine realized he'd rejoined her as his cock, already solidly erect, fairly thrummed with arousal, the soft, velvety skin overlaying a steely hardness that would not be denied.

She looked up at the TV screen, and smiled happily; her timing had been perfect, time to show her Johnny B what she wanted from him, and what she wanted to give him. Johnny held his breath as Justine squirmed her way down his torso until she was sitting poised over his achingly hard cock. She looked back over her shoulder, locking her gaze with his, while a small, wicked grin played on her lips. Johnny thought she'd never looked so deliciously alluring, so sexy, and so wanton.

"You want this, Swamp-Thing?" she purred, smoothing her hand down her flanks, to slap her bottom and jiggle her taut cheeks.

"Tell me what you want, Johnny Bear!" she taunted, leaning forward to dodge his reaching hands.

"Uh-uh-uh, no touchie!" she admonished him. "You-all better say what you want, or I'm leavin', hot-shot! Maybe you want me to kinda hint what you can have, is that what you want? Watch and learn, baby!"

Johnny continued to stare in rapt fascination as Justine slowly ground her crotch against his aching cock, the damp heat drawing a groan from him.

"Good huh?" she grinned, then did it again, just to hear him groan again.

"Better? It's a start, baby, but that ain't the main show; watch closely, big boy..."

Justine slid her right index finger between her lips and sucked it, then withdrew it from her mouth slick with her saliva.

"This is the part you're gonna love, baby!" she murmured, as she slowly slid her finger into her tight anus. Johnny held his breath, watching in silent awe and agonized arousal, the sight of his sexy little sister sliding her finger in and out of that taboo place making his cock impossibly, painfully hard; now he knew what she wanted, and God, did he want it too!

Justine's eyes were fixed on the screen, gingerly frigging her anus with her finger, each thrust of her finger sliding deeper inside her, until the palm of her hand was spread flat across the cleft of her buttocks, and her finger buried past the knuckle inside her.

All the while, her eyes remained glued to the screen, where the movie-sister, almost her exact double, was doing the exact same thing. Johnny watched in breathless anticipation as she slowly worked a second finger inside herself, her anus stretching and shiny-slick with her saliva as she slowly pumped her index and ring fingers inside herself, mimicking almost action for action the girl on screen, loosening herself for what she wanted next.

Johnny watched with disbelieving eyes and bated breath as she mimicked exactly what her on-screen double was doing, until she rose up and hovered over his rigid cock. His body trembled almost with shock as she took hold of him and nestled the shiny, slick crown of his engorged cock between her buttocks, pressing and rubbing the wet, slick head against that last, taboo place. Slowly, inexorably, she pushed down against him, slowly but surely engulfing him in herself. Johnny's heart beat fit to burst, his breath hitching in time with her gasping as she slowly slid down on him, to stop only when he was fully buried in her.

Justine sat astride him, absolutely still, her hands resting on his thighs, while fireworks fizzed and sparkled in his mind; was he really doing this right now? With Justy? This must be a dream, she would never, ever have...

His train of thought derailed as she sat up straight, her back arched, and slowly began to ride him, slipping up and down on him, her eyes tight closed while she pinched her nipples with one hand, and rubbed and teased herself with the other.

Johnny was transfixed by the sight of her taut, perfect little buttocks squeezing and flexing as she rode him like this was something she'd done a million times before, while trying desperately not to shoot his load at the hot, depraved, sexy, wanton sight of his little sister riding him with his cock shoved to the hilt in her ass.

Justine began to speed up, still keeping time with the on-screen sister as she fucked her brother; her busy fingers and thrusting buttocks were taking her to that place she wanted to be, and the feel of her Johnny-Bear's thick, sinewy cock rubbing against every single nerve ending inside her were doing things to her she couldn't describe, bringing out something in her she'd never suspected; the whole time, watching herself mirrored in the girl on screen, it was like she was watching herself being sodomized so perfectly, as if she had become the movie, and this was her starring moment.

At the thought, the orgasm coiled inside her began to uncurl, to surge and beat against her like a rising tide, she could feel it, an unstoppable tsunami poised to crash into her, and so she thrust and pumped harder, while she rubbed her clitoris even harder and faster, no longer watching the screen, now she was the screen; pumping and hunching harder and faster until, with almost no warning, what felt like a bomb went off in her head as the biggest, most intense orgasm of her life crashed through her, blinding and deafening her.

White light seemed to stream through her, while sexual energy shuddered through her, crackling and flaring like the world's most extravagant fireworks display, burning through her until her very fingertips felt like electric flame was pouring through them.

When Johnny felt her stiffen and shudder, and tighten around him, squeezing him in ways he'd never felt before, his own self-control gave way, and what felt like a lifetime's worth of hot spunk bulleted through him, pumping endlessly deep inside her, his head ringing with the depth of his climax and the force of his ejaculation as he exploded deep inside her.

Justine gasped and groaned in echo of him as the feel of him pulsing and surging inside her set her off all over again, her body drawn tight as a bow-string as she and her Johnny-Bear strained and shuddered in mutual consummation, the ragged fires of orgasm burning and flaring through their joined bodies again and again.

The supernova flare of climax burned lower and slower, and sense and sensation slowly returned to the coupled pair. Justine slumped and would have fallen had Johnny not caught her against him, bearing her down, still impaled on him, to lie on him, her eyes squeezed tight-shut and tears wetting her cheeks, mute testimony to the force and depth of her orgasm. Johnny could clearly see the flutter of her heart against the heaving of her breasts as she calmed and surfed back through the raging torrent that had engulfed them both.

They lay like that for a few minutes, or an hour, neither knew, as they basked silently in the timeless aftermath of climax, but eventually Johnny stirred, rolling Justine carefully off him and sliding out of her, making her gasp sharply at the sensation. Her eyes opened and she looked at him, her eyes blurred and unfocused, and smiled happily.

"Bet you didn't know I could do that, Johnny-Bear!"she murmured, before closing her eyes and cuddling against him, her breathing deep and even as she dropped into the sleep of the truly exhausted.

Johnny wasn't exhausted, but he was relaxed, the most he'd been in days, so he lay in a kind of watchful twilight, not asleep, but not really awake either, while he pondered what they'd just done, what they were doing there in the first place, and what had led up to this moment.

*

Johnny smiled to himself at the thought of how surprised his two baby-girls were going to be when they saw him, the first time home in almost two years from his studies and job in New Orleans. He drove up to South Terrebonne High just in time to see Odélie's gleaming, beautifully restored '59 Apache Stepside zoom away down Route 24.

Curious as to why the girls would be going that way, Johnny decided to follow at a discreet distance and keep an eye on them; if they were up to something, Tante Amice would sure as shootin' find a way for it to be his fault, and he was too big for a whuppin', but the reproachful stares and dark muttering were just as bad, and if it was innocent, he wanted to see their faces when he stepped up and stuck his head in the cab, so he trailed along behind them.

He could just see three heads in the rear windshield, so maybe they were giving someone a ride home, and he nodded to himself when they took a left at Bourg into Bienville Boulevard; he was half minded to carry on his way, his uncle Audhémar had a load of timber needed shifting, and double back and surprise the girls later at home, but on a whim he decided to wait for them, and follow them home. He parked next to the Shell gas station to wait, because Bienville Boulevard petered out into a dead-end, so they had to come back out the way they went in.

After waiting twenty minutes, he began to get worried; Tante Amice knew what time they were supposed to be home, they had chores to do after doing their homework, and they were already late.

Johnny decided to cruise Bienville, see if he could spot their car and jump them. Bourg isn't a large place, and it didn't take him long to scan the driveways and side-roads off Bienville, but saw no sign of that custom Flame Orange paintjob. Johnny reached the end of Bienville, tossed a coin, and turned right into Force Drive, and bingo, there was the Apache, parked on the grass verge with the driver door open, and no sign of either Odélie or Mélette.

His senses pricking, Johnny coasted to a stop behind the vehicle, slid out from behind the wheel, and glanced in the Apache's cab. Two backpacks were tossed carelessly in the footwell, pages from loose-leaf binders were strewn over the seats, and the key was still in the ignition.

Now Johnny was seriously worried for the girls; they'd never leave their stuff lying around like that; something must have happened, something real immediate, if they'd taken off in such a rush they'd left Odélie's keys with her precious solid-gold 'Betty Boop' charm he'd given her for her sixteenth birthday still in the ignition.

Johnny stood staring at the evidence that something had happened to two girls who were like his baby sisters, and his best friends. As he stood silently, he became aware of voices, faint and far off, but he knew whose they were; Odélie and Mélette were nearby, close enough he could hear them, and what sounded like two, maybe three young male voices.

Johnny followed the faint sound of conversation; if those two were up to something with a bunch of boys, he was gonna march them back to their truck, take their keys, and then go back and smear those boys all over the pavement; if he didn't, tante Amice would smear him, and he was more scared of his maw-maw's sister than he was of pissing off his two young girl cousins...

As he drew nearer to the cane thicket set back from the road that his ears told him was where the voices were coming from, he began to sense something was wrong; Odélie was the fearless, smart-mouthed one, but she sounded scared, if that was possible. He'd taken her 'gator hooking with him before, and she'd shown no fear when it came to wrangling the beasts up-close and personal; now, he could hear fear in her voice; she was scared, and trying to cover it, but Johnny knew her too well; something had made her real scared.