Down by the river; Lisa’s Turn Ch. 01

Story Info
Lisa and her gfs have some fun. 1993.
9.4k words
4.65
11.1k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters are fictional and over 18 years of age*

June 1993

The 9 AM sun was a bit harsh on all the young ladies as they left the diner and climbed into the car, all of them having celebrating hard after the graduation ceremony last night, but Lisa still kind of liked it. A nice bright early June day seemed like the perfect start for this little adventure she wad undertaking with her best friends.

"Are you girls going to behave yourselves?" Chuck asked his daughter and the car load of her friends behind. His wife Barbara rolled her eyes and Lisa gave a huge sigh and shook her head.

"Of Course not dad! Why do you think I wanted the keys to the River house?" Lisa had learned the quickest way to keep her dad from trying to be a smart ass and embarrass her was to just cut to the chase and get to the punch line before him.

Chuck raised his eyebrow and Barb laughed. Lisa smirked, looked at her dad and held out her hand as if to say "Well?".

Chuck finally tossed her the housekey. Lisa smiled a more congenial smile and stepped up and hugged her dad. "Thanks Dad. We won't get crazy, I promise." Chuck knew his daughter well enough to know she had a good head on her shoulders, but she was also a bit of a wildcard too.

"I know sweetie, I trust you. Just be wary of the local guys. Those river boys can't be trusted around a bunch of pretty, smart city girls coming into their town!" He said.

Lisa's friend Marybeth leaned over and shouted across the other girl in the back seat of the Honda Accord, April, and said "Shit Mr. Nathan, I'll mess those yokels up if they mess with us!"

Chuck's eyebrow went up once again and he gave Lisa a look like "I don't know about that one."

"Dad, we'll be fine. I made it through 4 years of college dealing with frat boys and dirty old professors. I can handle a weekend at the river!" Lisa stepped towards her folks and embraced them. "Thanks for everything, dinner last night, breakfast this morning, use of the river house, raising me and helping through school and all the great parent stuff!" Lisa let them go and climbed into the driver's sest of her old Honda. "You two drive safe going home!"

"You drive careful! You've got a longer drive than we do!" her mom shouted as Lisa fired up the engine and put on her blinker.

Lisa waved one final time as Rose a cassette tape in the player from the passenger seat and Lisa and her 3 best friends headed out for a weekend of sun bathing, pot smoking and fun.

Lisa got on the highway and headed towards the bay. The Red Hot Chili Peppers pumped in the crappy, just about to blow speakers of the Accord as the girls sang along and hooped and whooped.

Rose, the only one of Lisa's roommates Lisa could stand, rode shotgun. She was 21 and from L.A.. She had a year to go until she graduated and was going to Berkeley on a track scholarship. A stunning black girl, she stood 5'9" and was every inch an athlete. Statuesque was a term often used to describe her. Her tightly cropped afro waved in the wind oh so slightly with the window down and she closed her eyes and enjoyed the sun on her face as they crossed the bay bridge.

Marybeth and April were in the back seat. Marybeth had come to the bay area to go to college, but had dropped out after her freshman year. She worked a variety of jobs, as a waitress or clerk of one sort or another ever since and her and Lisa and Rose all met at a Disposable Heroes concert 3 years ago. Marybeth was a wild one, black spiky punk rock kind of hair (most of the time), was busty and curvy and could curse people out in 3 languages, having Portuguese, Mexican and Caucasian heritage. April was the other side of the coin from Marybeth. April was from a small town in Nevada, had also just graduated, and was the most soft spoken of the group. With her friends she was just as razor tongued and witted as any of them. Around others she was much more reserved. She was the shortest of the group at around 5'3", the heaviest of them (which made her VERY self conscious) She was an incredibly pretty girl, with the most gorgeous brown deep brown eyes, beautiful skin that gave away her little bit of Native American heritage and a smile that could melt anyone taking the time to look. She was focused on her body not being as 'perfect' as her friends and it bothered her. Marybeth had a little 'extra' weight, as they call it, and wasn't traditionally pretty but her tits were an attention grabbing 38C (April's were 36 and nothing to scoff at, to be fair) and her waist gave her more curves than April. It was Marybeth's attitude and confidence that got her through and April lacked both.

Lisa smiled a wide, bright smile and sang loud and out of tune. She genuinely cherished the friendship of the three women taking a ride with her up to the vacation home her Dad co-owned with her Aunt Candice. It had been in the family for some time, and was handed down to the two of them when Lisa's great uncle Ed had passed away in the late 70s. They rented it out most of the year, but they took family vacations there once every 2-3 years. It wasn't a mansion, but it was a good sized 5 bedroom house that sat on the south shore of the Russian River in Sonoma County, about 11 miles from the coast and 90 minutes from the bay area.

Lisa was blonde, 5'6", about 130 lbs. with a 34 C chest. She did not inherit her mother's attention grabbing bust line, but she was graced with a nice body and a stunning smile. She was relatively quiet as a kid, watching others more than engaging them, but had become more extroverted once she got away from the house and her charming, wise cracking dad, her equally pretty mom with her eye catching boobs and away from the shadow of her handsome, popular brother Steve. She was likely the smartest of all the family, graduating in the top 30% of her class in just 4 years with a double major of Political Science and Journalism. Steve started college a year ahead and it was going to be another year before he graduated. He majored more in beer than his declared major of History. Like many young women Lisa had blossomed at college.

They cruised along highway 101 up out of the bay and into the rolling hills of Petaluma, eventually getting off heading down a small state highway towards the small towns tucked away in the redwoods on the way to the coast. The Chili Peppers had given way to Prince and the girls sang and grooved as the trees sped by until they turned off the main roads onto the densely covered side roads and pulled up to the big red fence in front of the big green house they'd be spending the next 3 days at. Rose grabbed the key from Lisa and jumped out and unlocked the gate and Lisa pulled into the driveway. Rose closed the gate and Lisa unlocked the front door and they girls carried in their suitcases, bags and the coolers of groceries and booze they bought before leaving Berkeley.

They dropped their bags on couches and chairs and filled the fridge then Lisa gave a quick tour.

"So, that's the master bedroom to your left as you come in the door, it's got its own bathroom, then we go up through the living room, into the kitchen here. Through that door is the garage/game room, a half bathroom in there and then up those stairs there are the other bedrooms and a bathroom. Out the door over there is the back deck and the steps that lead down to the dock at the river."

"That is all very valuable info" Marybeth said, sounding very serious "but there is a pressing matter we must address. We have yet to say hello to our 5th sister and she really wants us to say hello." Marybeth grabbed her backpack and flipped up the flap. "My sisters, come and give a big hello kiss to...Long Tall Sally!"

Marybeth pulled out an ornate 2-foot-tall bong. It was red/black stained glass with curves that mimic a voluptuous woman's body. All the girls cheered and yelled. April let out a big "Saaallllyyy!" war cry.

The girls went back into the living room and gathered around the coffee table. Marybeth unrolled her bag and began to pack Sally's bowl. Lisa watched Marybeth work and said, "You're pretty good with that thumb, I might want you to pack my bowl later MB." Everyone giggled and Marybeth said without looking up "Hell yeah you do. I'm skilled baby!" Lisa popped a tape in the giant home stereo console and hit play. "Jimmy James" by the Beastie Boys filled the room and the girls all grooved in place as they gathered around to partake.

Once Sally was packed, Marybeth grabbed a Bic out of her pocket and lit her up. Marybeth took the first long pull, the glug of the bong water going along the music. Marybeth held her hit in and passed the bong to Rose. Rose positioned the lighter and then asked before lighting it, "What does Long Tall Sally have in common with Marybeth?" and then took a hit off the busty bong. As Rose inhaled, Lisa asked "What?" With lungs full of smoke, Rose said "She likes being passed around the room and sucked on" and let out a huge puff of smoke. Marybeth was choke/laughing, and Lisa and April were laughing too hard to take a hit.

The girls laughed and smoked as Long Tall Sally made her way around the group a total of 4 times as the girls got good and stoned. As the weed took effect, April said "Thanks for inviting all of us down here Lisa. This will be a fun weekend before having to go get a real life."

Marybeth said, "Real lives are overrated."

Lisa said, "Thanks for coming you guys. I would not have made it through the last few years without you three keeping me sane."

Rose smiled a beautiful smile that quickly turned into a stoned grin. "Shit, we love you girl!" she said.

"Awww" Lisa replied, with a silly weed infused grin of her own.

The music stopped and the tape clicked off, harshly and more loudly than what seemed normal. Marybeth actually jumped a little.

"Who sleeps where?" Rose asked, "Do you get the master bedroom since it's (in a grand, fancy voice) your families summer estate?"

Lisa laughed along with everyone and said, "The sheets all get changed and the rooms all cleaned in between people who rent the place, but my folks always get the front bedroom, and I've heard them getting busy in there, so, yeah, I don't want to sleep in there." Lisa gave a little 'creeped out' shiver.

Marybeth laughed. "Don't want to think about mommy giving daddy a sloppy bj while slipping into bed Lisa?"

"STOP! Shut up! Can't...don't... won't...just...NO!" Lisa responded to everyone's laughter and enjoyment. "No, I'm claiming my usual room upstairs. You three can fight over whatever other rooms you might want, up to you. I'll show you the upstairs."

Everyone grabbed their suitcases and bags and Lisa led the girls upstairs. The stairwell curved around and ended in a hallway. There were two doors on the either side of the hallway and one door at the end of the hall. "OK, the first one on the right is the bathroom, other 4 are bedrooms, mine is the 2nd door on the right, you guys have the any of the others or the one downstairs, all fine by me."

Rose called dibs one the door at the end of the hall, Marybeth took one step to her left and claimed that one and April said, "I'll take this one" and walked to the last one on the floor.

Marybeth said, "I guess none of us want to sleep in your parents' fuck den Lisa!"

Lisa shot Marybeth another sideways "Don't!" look and said "Hey, you picked my brother's room, that one is likely to have cum stains on the ceiling!"

Marybeth chortled and said "OOH, a challenge! I'll see if I can count how many there are!"

Everyone laughed and cringed at the same time and then headed into their respective rooms to put their stuff away.

Rose was getting out the three days' worth of clothes she brought long with her bathing suit and laying them out on top of the dresser in her room when Lisa appeared in her door. Lisa had a very wicked grin on her face with a very stoned looked in her eye. Rose turned around and saw her in the doorway and smiled back. She had seen that look on Lisa's face before a couple of other times they had gotten high together in their apartment with no one else around and it had ended up with the two of them in a 69 on the couch.

Rose smiled and raised her eyebrows and tilted her head at Lisa. Lisa walked towards her seductively and when she got close enough Rose asked in a whisper "What are you thinking? April and Marybeth are right next door!"

Lisa smiled even wider and let her finger drift down Rose's chest, along the fabric of her University of California t-shirt and let it linger at her nipple which rapidly began to harden. "Is that bad? Then being in the next room? I should invite them in, right? It would be rude not to." she asked, hazy and horny.

Rose's eyes widened. "You are high girl!"

"Oh come on," Lisa said "You told me you and MB fingered each other before. Why do you think I wanted my favorite friends to come to the river with me? I want a to finish my college experience with a bang!" Lisa couldn't help but giggle before she finished saying 'bang' and began to chortle. Rose giggled too, although not as hard as Lisa was. Lisa stopped laughing and then suddenly cupped Rose's face and planted a kiss on her lips, her tongue probing Rose's mouth and eventually getting Rose to allow her in and begin to twirl their tongues together. Rose felt an instant shot of electricity shoot through her body, and they embraced. Both girls wrapped their arms around each other and then let their hands drift down to each other's asses.

Marybeth had found an old, really beat to hell, crinkled, and bent Penthouse magazine in her room sticking out from under the nightstand and was going to show Lisa. She walked out of her room and as she was approaching Lisa's door, she saw Lisa and Rose in a deep embrace and kiss in Rose's room and walked up to the door to look. April saw Marybeth out her door and her and Marybeth made eye contact. Marybeth waved April over and April gasped loudly when she saw her friends tongue wrestling and groping each other's asses. April froze and felt like she was about to panic. She was overwhelmed with feelings and was trying to process them all at once. The fact she was high as hell wasn't helping either. She started to turn and leave but Marybeth grabbed her and held her around the shoulder and whispered to her softly and reassuringly "It's ok April honey, they wanted us to see or else they would have closed the door. Stay. Watch with me." as she rubbed her shoulder.

April had been with 3 boys, and 2 girls. Of the 3 boys, only one had been any good and he broke her heart. The other two were fumbling, bumbling awkward encounters her Freshman year at Cal. Of the 2 girls, one was kissing her friend Rose and the other had her arm around her shoulder. Marybeth had seduced her while watching 9 1/2 weeks on VHS for her first girl sex two years ago and then they had two other encounters together, once in her car outside a bar and once behind a tent at Lollapalooza last summer. Her and Lisa had had sex twice, both at Lisa's apartment in the last year. April enjoyed her bi-sexual experiences, but they had been secrets, not spoken about openly. Now she was quickly realizing that those secrets were not secret at all between her dearest friends.

Rose and Lisa were still deep in their soul kiss when suddenly they heard Marybeth say "What the hell? You two are starting the party without us?"

Rose and Lisa both looked to see April and Marybeth standing in the doorway, Marybeth with her standard ear to ear devious smile and April looking very nervous. Lisa and Rose opened up towards the girls in the doorway and Lisa waved at them to come to them. Marybeth moved forward and while she wasn't exactly dragging April, April's hesitancy was noticeable. When they got close enough Rose and Lisa put their arms around their friends, Rose in between Lisa and Marybeth and Lisa in between Rose and April.

Lisa leaned into April and put her forehead against April's. Lisa gazed into April's gorgeous yes and smiled warmly. "Nervous?" Lisa asked. April shook her head yes, never breaking from Lisa's gaze. Lisa brought her hand from April's shoulder to her face, caressing her cheek. "You're with friends April. No judgement, no pressure. Just pleasure if you want it." She said, finally closing her eyes and kissing April on the cheek.

April glanced over and saw that Rose and Marybeth were now locked in a deep kiss. April felt Lisa's breath on her neck as she leaned in and began to kiss and nibble on it. April's blood rushed throughout her body and she felt her breath abandon her as she closed her eyes and felt her body react and her desire grow. Lisa's hand dropped from her neck to her ass and when April felt another hand on her breast, she opened her eyes to see Marybeth's hand had moved to her chest, all while not breaking from her kiss with Rose. Lisa moved her hand from Rose's shoulder to April's other breast and April moaned a deep, sexy moan. April had a deep, smoky, sexy voice like Kathleen Turner. She did a great Jessica Rabbit impersonation. Her deep moan got everyone's attention and Rose and Marybeth stopped kissing.

April's moan was like a call to arms. Lisa moved her hand from April's breast down to her waist and began to unbutton her pants. Marybeth moved in and started to kiss April on the lips while Lisa continued on her neck and Rose began to undo April's blouse. Lisa got April's zipper down and slid her hand inside, past April's panties and straight to her incredibly wet lips. April made more needy groans and the other 3 girls worked in unison to moved April closer to Rose's bed.

Marybeth took over taking off April's blouse and Rose reached around to unclasp her bra. Lisa peeled April's jeans over her ass and hips and pulled to her knees. April stood there with her pants to ankles and Rose and Marybeth each sucking on a tit. Rose then pushed April back onto the bed and Lisa lifted her legs. She removed April's sneakers and then finished removing her jeans as Marybeth and Rose joined April on the bed, returning to her nipples with their hungry mouths and twirling tongues. Lisa threw off her own t-shirt, bra, and dropped her capri pants before returning her attention to April.

Lisa reached down and hooked her fingers along the waistband of April's peach-colored panties and pulled. April arched her back and lifted her ass and off the soaked panties came. Lisa then put her hands behind April's knees and pushed her legs upward. Lisa ran her tongue down the inside of April's left leg and April whimpered and quivered.

April felt weightless, as if she were hovering above the bed as 3 mouths and 6 hands wandered over her body, bringing pleasure to every inch they covered. The air on her moist pussy when Lisa removed her panties sent another wave of pleasure shooting through her and when Lisa placed her tongue just below her knee and then slowly ran it down her thigh, stopping where her thigh met her pubic bone, hesitating just a moment before plunging her tongue into her pussy, April was sure she knew exactly what heaven/paradise must feel like. April heard the throaty moans, and they were foreign to her for a moment before she realized they were hers. Her sounds were intoxicating to all the ladies, inspiring them to work their oral magic on April's body even more furiously.

Lisa pushed her tongue into April, probing her labia and trying to thoroughly cover every last millimeter of her pussy. She worked her tongue in and out and side to side, then from her clit to her perineum. Marybeth's hand drifted down and rubbed April's almost copper colored pubes. Rose went back and forth between sucking on April's nipple and kissing her on the mouth.

April's breathing began to speed up and she began to lift her hips to Lisa's mouth. Marybeth recognized the signs and bit down, not too hard, on April's nipple. Lisa moved her mouth up to focus on April's clit and then slipped two fingers into April and curled them against her pubic bone.