Down Mexico Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't care about them. I love you. Don't say 'no', Cindy. Just think about it, at least."

"Does he ever ask you about me?"

"Of course, he does. Every time I see him. Every time we talk on the phone, he wants to know if I've seen you. He asked me about you yesterday."

"Then, there's your answer, Emile. I don't have to think about it."

He looked out across the distance for a moment. "Then, that's it? I'm supposed to just walk away?"

I nodded. "There's no other way. You'd hate me sooner or later if you don't."

"Will you at least let me come see you again tomorrow? We can talk about it then. Maybe you'll change your mind."

"You can come see me anytime you like.Mi casa es su casa. But, my answer won't change, Emile."

Emile did come back the next day. We talked again and my answer remained the same. He swore that he would return to Mexico with his son to obtain the divorce he wanted. He also swore he would come back to convince me to marry him once he was a free man. He kissed me once, goodbye, and he walked away. I never saw him again, except when I drive past some landmark that reminds me... then, I see his face, and I remember what never happened.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
JasonClearwaterJasonClearwateralmost 7 years ago
I got lost in this story.

I raise my glass to all the lives lived and loves lost. And to boys with breeding who aren't ashamed of being in love.

SamScribbleSamScribblealmost 7 years ago
Nice writing

Excellent pace and rhythm. Well done, Holliday. :)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Sister Moves In Wife's sister needs a place to live and moves in.in Loving Wives
The Driver Take what a man values most, and there will be consequences.in Loving Wives
Another Unfaithful Wife The confrontation.in Loving Wives
Preemptive Strike What he overhears leads him to act quickly.in Loving Wives
Love Letters Ch. 01 Danny discovers love letters to his wife not written by him.in Loving Wives
More Stories