Down on Delancey

Story Info
Kim gets a visit from an old college friend.
2.3k words
4.69
4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hadn't seen Delancey in at least seven years, but she seemed somehow different from the way Kim remembered her. They'd been pretty good friends in college but afterwards had gone their separate ways. And so, when she'd called out of the blue, it had been somewhat of a surprise to Kim.

A tallish slender woman with long dark hair and a runner's body, Delancey looked the very epitome of an upscale business executive, with her commanding presence, competent intensity and conservative business attire.

Kim on the other hand had a far softer build, with wavy hair that bordered on the line between brown and honey blonde, misty blue eyes, and curves that evoked cat calls now and again from the neighborhood boys.

They'd met at one of the downtown bars near Kim's place and spent the first hour or so getting caught up. Kim had been dating. More of an on again off again thing with Jeff, and she lamented that he was never going to get serious. Delancey had thrown herself into her job as an advertising exec, and really hadn't had much of a social life, preferring to direct her energies toward advancing her career.

Kim had to admit that she wouldn't have made that call a few years previously. In college, Delancey had been a bit of a party princess. Not so much that she'd garnered a reputation, but enough so that everyone close to her knew. Kim was more of a girl next door type.

"I took almost a year off after school." She'd explained. Telling Kim how she'd ended up in Nepal. She'd fallen ill and it was the middle of nowhere. There had been a monastery, and they took her in until her health returned. It had been life changing.

Kim tried to picture it. Delancey trekking across the Nepalese wilderness. It was surprising to say the least. Delancey, with her slender athletic build, striding, cat-like up mountain paths. Kim chuckled to herself.

"So, why contact me, now?" Kim got around to the inevitable.

"I know. Right?" Delancey began. "When I was sick. The monks taught me to do these daily affirmations. Thinking of things that produced positive energy. It was part of the healing process. For some reason, my mind just kept turning to you."

"Delancey, we were never that close." Kim said.

"I know that. I'm not really sure why my mind made that connection. Kept making that connection. It wasn't one thing... and ever since. I felt it was time to reach out." Delancey tried.

They were both quiet for a minute. Then Delancey turned to Kim.

"Remember that finance professor I was fucking?" She asked.

"Yeah, I caught you guys in his office after hours one night after a late class." Kim recalled.

"You never turned us in. His wife never found out." Delancey stated.

"Wasn't my business what you guys were doing." Kim said.

"Yeah, well that stuck with me is all." Delancey admitted placing her hand on top of Kim's. "You really did me a solid. Made me realize what I was doing. I broke it off with him after that."

It hadn't been a big deal at the time. Hardly the basis for a reunion. Delancey's hand on hers was... electric. It was inexplicable. Confusing. Kim turned to find Delancey staring into her eyes unflinchingly.

Kim felt their gazes lock. Delancey's eyes were suddenly fascinating. Kim couldn't quite explain why. Any more than she could tear herself away. They sat that way for several minutes, though it could have been just a few seconds. Kim really didn't know. She just felt this sense of calm pervade her entire being, lost in her friend's eyes. It was magical.

"Let's get out of here." Delancey said.

"Um... sure. Where to?" Kim heard herself say.

"Your place." Delancey suggested.

"Oh, okay." Kim agreed.

Delancey settled the bill, and taking Kim by the hand they left the bar together. Kim tried to figure out why she had agreed so quickly. But Delancey's hand in hers felt somehow...nice. As if this whole evening had been preordained. They walked in silence the short distance to Kim's apartment. Kim, basking in the glow of tranquility, felt quite relaxed.

Unlocking the door, she again took Delancey's hand and led her inside. As the door closed, she felt Delancey's arms around her. Delancey's mouth on hers. The first kiss lasted over a minute. She'd never kissed a woman before, but the longer it lasted the more she found herself aroused by it in a way that no guy's kiss had ever made her feel.

Breaking, breathlessly, Kim said. "I thought you were straight, Delancey."

"That was a long time ago, Kim." Delancey said, kissing her again.

Delancey had pushed Kim against the hallway wall, making out with her with a passion that Kim soon found herself mirroring. Delancey's tongue was in a sensual frenzy in her mouth, and Kim felt herself trembling in lustful submission as she fell further and further under her power.

Kim could feel their breasts mashed together. Delancey rubbing suggestively against her. Kim's pussy was on fire with desire. Somehow, without breaking their embrace she managed to steer them into the bedroom. Tops off, they soul kissed and caressed each other with a gentle hunger.

Delancey undid Kim's skirt and eased her back onto the bed. Standing in front of her, she removed her own skirt and stared down at Kim's full arousal beneath her. The rise of her vulva. Her clit peeking out from underneath its hood, the lush lips framing her gorgeous vagina.

Kim looked at Delancey's tight body in wonder, when it began to emerge. A thick black tentacle slowly pushed out of Delancey's wet pussy. It's spade-like head undulating lasciviously. What looked like suction cups covered the shaft. Nearly 16 inches of it writhing from her sex as she moved into position between Kim's spread-eagled thighs. Kim was transfixed.

"Not...human." Was all she could manage.

"Nope." Delancey admitted as the tip of the tentacle began to prod and wriggle its way into Kim's wetness. Bit by bit more of it disappeared into her, leaving her with a feeling of fullness no cock had ever even come close to giving her. The suckers oozed out a constant flow of sweet slimy goo that felt wonderfully warm as Delancey began to fuck her. She could feel it writhing inside her like it was everywhere at once. She came hard.

Delancey had her as full as she could get, and between her long purposeful thrusts, and the way the tentacle undulated and wiggled, Kim lost track of how many orgasms she'd had. Delancey fucked her for well over two hours when with a short grunt she began to ejaculate in Kim's pussy. Shot after shot of milky white cum filled her and spurted from her pussy lips around Delancey's shaft, to fall in gooey globs on the sheets. Kim nearly passed out from the pleasure it produced.

Delancey's eyes locked with hers once more. Beyond passion. Elemental. They were joined as one. When it was over, Delancey collapsed on the bed beside her, and Kim watched in amazement as the tentacle receded back into her pussy. Delancey looked like a perfectly normal girl.

"Wow." Was all Kim could manage.

"Yeah. Wow." Delancey agreed.

They lay there for several minutes in silence. Hand in hand. Kim could feel the tentacle cum running out of her gaping hole glob following glob for what seemed like forever.

"How?" Kim started.

"When I was in Nepal. I didn't exactly get 'sick'... more like 'transformed'. Perhaps 'infested' would be more accurate. It was strictly accidental. But in any case, the part about the monastery was true. For some reason during my recuperation, I just kept thinking of you in my daily affirmations." Delancey explained. "You kept coming to the forefront of my mind. I don't know why. I just knew that it wasn't random. And I started to realize that I was developing an unquenchable urge to mate with you."

"You can say that again." Kim giggled. "Does it always..."

"No, we can have normal human sex if we want to." Delancey answered. "But if I want it. Or if I have an urge to mate again, I can call it forth."

"You said mate with me." Kim asked. "Does that mean reproductively, could you make me...pregnant?"

"I don't know. I don't think so, but I can't be sure. I guess we'll find out." Delancey said solemnly. "When I say mate with you, it means more than just sex. It means I chose you to be mine. There's a chemical thing that happens. It only works with you. That's why I had to wait. That was my first..."

"It was beyond wonderful, babe." Kim admitted.

She was Delancey's now. She was sure of it as she lay there in her arms and they drifted off to sleep.

They woke in the morning feeling rather frisky. Kim wanted Delancey inside her again, and it didn't take much coaxing for her to agree. This time Kim was on top, her dripping cunt stuffed with Delancey's oozing tentacle. She rode it through orgasm after sloppy orgasm, her tits bouncing in Delancey's hands, head throw back and eyes squeezed shut as she moaned with unending pleasure until she felt it erupt inside her. She loved the way that felt. So much cum.

They had a late breakfast. Kim, leaking a little puddle of Delancey's cum on the kitchen chair. A little shudder of happiness as she sipped her coffee, a stupified lovelorn grin on her face.

They spent the day making plans. Delancey had done well for herself, so buying Kim out of the rest of her lease was not a problem. What to pack and what to get rid of would take some time to decide.

That evening they spooned in bed Delancey's hips against Kim's ass. One arm draped over Kim's torso. Delancey played lazily with Kim's breast, breathing in the heady scent of her hair.

Suddenly Kim became aware of something wriggling between the cheeks of her ass. Something was finding her asshole. Testing. Carefully but surely.

"Delancey, are you... Oh My!" Kim managed to blurt out as she felt the tip of Delancey's tentacle push up through her sphincter.

"I'm sorry, babe. You're just so fucking sexy. I couldn't help myself." Delancey moaned in her ear as she started to fuck Kim's asshole for real. She was trying to be as gentle as possible, and go slow, but it was incredibly hot, and after Kim's initial surprise faded, it became obvious that she was starting to get off on it.

Kim very much was. This was another first for her, for sure, but she was starting to feel like she was going to cum from it. She reached back feeling where it was sliding in and out of her ass, oozing its natural lubricant. Her other hand rubbing her pussy and clit. In no time the fireworks were going off, and Kim was getting more and more into it.

Delancey was fucking her harder and harder, and the orgasms were coming one after another. Kim rubbed her own juices into her clit making her whole core tremble as she groaned her encouragement to Delancey. It was hot and naughty, and she wanted to make Delancey cum in her ass. Delancey had reached around and was playing with Kim's tits as she pistoned in and out of her lover's butt.

Eventually she found she could hold back no longer, and she emptied her load deep in Kim's bowels. Kim came one last time as she felt Delancey popping free. Rolling over to face her, the two kissed.

"Wow...that was... different." Kim crooned. "Only one hole left for you to claim, love."

"You're amazing." Delancey replied and kissed her again. "And I'll have that one soon too. I promise."

"Tentacle beats cock in every way possible." Kim declared, kissing her back.

"I'm glad you think so, because you'll be getting a lot of it from now on." Delancey guaranteed.

The next morning, Delancey made good on that promise. Kim's lips felt like heaven on her tentacle and her hot little mouth was to die for.

Kim was initially just the tiniest bit hesitant. The ooze was sort of slimy and she wasn't sure how it would taste, but it tasted about like it smelled, sweet and slick. It really wasn't bad. The tentacle undulated and pulsed in her hand and mouth much as it did in her pussy and ass. This made a straight up blowjob a little more challenging, but soon Kim had the timing and motion figured out.

She soon had Delancey moaning and fucking her mouth as she took as much of it as she could. Despite Delancey's staying power in bed it didn't take Kim that long to have her on the verge of cumming. Kim edged Delancey four or five times, before she finally let her cum, and when she did, it was with a howl of release. Kim did her best to gulp down what she could but the sheer volume of cum was far beyond the capabilities of human consumption.

As a result, she swallowed what she could. It tasted rich and musky, and she lovingly gobbled as much of it as possible before pulling it out of her mouth and letting Delancey finish all over her face and hair.

Delancey looked at Kim, tentacle in hand and face covered in her splooge. She was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen, and it wasn't long before she was buried in Kim's pussy again. They just couldn't leave each other alone.

The house was very beautiful. A sprawling contemporary with lots of glass windows perched overlooking a picturesque valley. Delancey admired the view, her arm around Kim's waist. She'd closed on it a week after the wedding. The service had been small and private, with just a few close friends in attendance. It was, of course, a mere formality but the rings were a comforting symbol of their partnership. And their first night, formally as spouses was even more incredible than usual.

Kim rose on her tiptoes to give Delancey a kiss, urging her playfully towards the master bedroom. They had a bed to break in.