Down on the Farm Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were always on the arm of one of the jocks so I never considered asking you."

So I asked her out. As I've already noted I knew (or was pretty sure) that she only wanted to go out with me to get a dig in at Amber. She did it not knowing that Amber was already history as far as I was concerned. When I walked her to her door at the end of our second date she laid a kiss on me that was almost like (or maybe was) a promise of things to come. If so it never got a chance because the next day things changed in my life again.

I'd just gotten home from class when my dad said "We need you to become a farmer again."

"What?"

"Tammy just called. Your uncle has had another heart attack. She needs your help."

"No."

"What do you mean no?"

"Just that. I'm not going. I've got finals coming up next in two weeks and I'm not going to throw an entire term away this close to being done."

"Damn it Bob; this is family were talking about. Family comes first."

"I don't care. I'll go after my finals, but I am going to finish this term. There are other people in this family so if it needs to be done tomorrow let them go."

"Be reasonable Bob. None of us know anything about that farm."

"So go and learn. I'm not going anywhere until I get finals out of the way."

Things were a bit frosty around the house for the next ten days, but I ignored it. I took my finals and the next day I left for the farm.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When I pulled up at the house I saw Tammy down by the barn feeding the chickens. She waved at me and I waved back. I took my bags to the room I usually used and by the time my aunt got there I was unpacked. She gave me a hug and thanked me for coming. She told me that my uncle was still in the hospital and told me dinner would be ready in an hour and then left me to get situated.

Over dinner Aunt Tammy brought me up to speed on what needed to be done and the asked me if I wanted to go to the hospital with her when she went to see my uncle during visiting hours and I of course said yes.

I'd visited people in the hospital before, but I'd never seen anyone who had so much hooked up to them. Uncle was surrounded by machines that he was hooked up to and there were a couple of poles that had bags of stuff hanging on them that were connected to his arms. He was asleep and Aunt Tammy stood by his bed, geld his hand and talked to him like he was awake and listening.

On the way back to the farm I found out he had been on a ladder fixing a light fixture in the barn when the attack hit him and he fell head first onto the cement floor. He had been in a coma since. That night Aunt Tammy paid me a visit.

"You know what I want Bobby. Please?"

I went down on her and gave her her first orgasm of the night. While she was coming down from it I moved up, slid in and gave her a second one while getting mine. Sixty-nine and doggie gave us both another one and then it was sixty-nine followed by anal and then we fell asleep wrapped around each other.

After than night it was work the farm by day and see to Aunt Tammy's needs at night. It wasn't every night, but it did happen three or four times a week. Naturally I wasn't able to start the next term because my uncle showed no sign of getting better.

Then one day Aunt Tammy told me she was going to put the farm up for sale.

"Even if he gets better he is never going to be able to work the place again."

Two days after she listed the farm for sale Uncle Brady passed. Three days after the funeral she had four buyers that were interested in the place. The realtor who was the listing agent played the four against each other and Aunt Tammy ended up getting more for the place than she had originally asked for.

After the funeral and the sale of the farm closed Aunt Tammy surprised everyone by not moving into town. She had grown up there, gone to school there, met and married Uncle Brady there and everyone assumed she would stay there.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

After the funeral I had gone home. It was too late for me to get into school so I was going to have to wait for the next term. A month after I'd gotten home I received a call from Aunt Tammy. She had purchased a house in our town and she asked me if I would help her move. I said I would, but it turned out that I didn't need to move her in. The moving company she had hired had done that. What she wanted help with was moving things around in the house.

When we had everything moved to where she wanted it she asked me to stay for dinner. Over dinner she asked me about the town and what there was to do. Being three months short of twenty-one I couldn't tell her much about the night life since I hadn't been able to go anywhere except the teen club. She asked about it and I told her about the bands, dancing and the cost.

She said it sounded like something she would like and then laughingly asked if I thought she could pretend to be a teenager so she could get in. I told her she didn't have to pretend and that a lot of older couples frequented the club.

"They want to dance and have a good time and not be around alcohol."

"Goodie! You can take me then. When can we go."

"You serious?"

"You bet I am. You know I love to dance. And" she continued "You never seemed to mind dancing with me at the VFW. Seems I remember a certain hard part of your body pushing into me on the slow ones. Speaking of that certain hard part of your body would you like to stay the night?"

I was going to say no?

As usual Tammy (she said she didn't want me calling her 'Aunt' anymore) brought out the best in me. It started with oral, moved to missionary which was followed by sixty-nine. The next started cowgirl and ended up in doggie. Another sixty-nine and then it was doggie that ended up being anal. A trip to the bathroom to clean my cock and the she sucked me hard and we did one more missionary and I was done for the night.

In the morning over pancakes and bacon Tammy quizzed me on the teen club and I got the idea that she really wanted to go there. I asked her why the interested in the teen club when she was old enough to go to the adult bars and clubs in town.

"Because I don't know anyone here yet and I'd have to go alone. Alone I would be seen as a target of opportunity to the men there and I'm not interested in that. It is too soon for me to do that sort of thing. It is going to take me some time to get over the loss of Brady. In your teen club I would have you to protect me. You would wouldn't you? Protect me I mean? I'd make it worth your while. I think you might like that. At least you seemed to last night."

There was still a strip of bacon on my plate when she pulled me off my chair and led me to the bedroom.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When I got home my dad asked me how Aunt Tammy was and I told him "She's missing Uncle Brady. Told me the reason she moved here was that everything back there constantly reminded her of him and it hurt too much."

"Well help her as much as you can. She is still family even though my brother is gone. Your mother is planning a little get together to introduce her to some people so she won't feel so alone."

"I like her dad and if she needs me to help I'll be there for her."

Friday evening I picked Tammy up for her first outing at the teen club. She was looking sexy as hell. Once she was in the truck I said:

"I hope I don't regret this."

"Regret what?"

"Taking you into that pit of raging hormones. Once the guys get a look at the sex bomb on my arm I'll have to fight off a dozen of them to keep them away from you."

"What makes you think I want you to fight them off?"

"Oh? Wanting to find a hunky guy to take my place?"

"Maybe even a couple. I haven't had a gangbang since college."

"Wanting to cut loose after twenty years of marriage?"

"I've thought about it. You wouldn't mind sharing me would you? You did share me with Brady."

I was silent for a bit and then said "I don't own you and I can't tell you what you can or can't do, but if you do it I won't be a part of it."

"Don't be that way Bobby. You have a good thing going for you. Aunt Tammy is taking very good care of you."

"You are and I'm living a dream, but if you go through with your wanting to pull a train and I went along with it I'd be a laughingstock. Guys would sneer at me, smirk and say Bob can't handle or satisfy his woman. They will call me a wimp and the only way to prove I'm not is to fight and that means it is Bobby against however many you hook up with. Ain't gonna go there. You want to hook up with a bunch of guys tonight and invite them over to your place go ahead, but make it clear to them that all I am is someone showing you around since you just moved here and make doubly sure you make sure I know what is going on so I don't show up while it is going on."

"You're no fun."

When we walked in I saw the usual group with several tables pushed together. I considered getting a table for just Tammy and me, but then thought that Tammy should get the full experience. I walked us over to the table and saw astonishment on several faces as I introduced Tammy to the group. I'll bet the thought "You and her? Seriously?" is what flashed through their minds. Me with the sexiest looking female in the building? Had to blow their minds. Then I said:

"Listen up guys; Tammy loves to dance so I'll take all the help I can get in keeping her out on the floor."

And they did. I don't think she sat out a single tune. She only sat down when the bands took their breaks. She was out on the floor with Norm Hicks when Kim came up to me.

"Dance with me Bobby?"

I got up and led her out onto the floor and as I took her in my arms for the waltz she asked "Where have you been? Haven't seen you in a while."

"Down on the farm."

"Where did you find your date? A little old for you isn't she?"

"She's my aunt." And then I told a little fib. "She loves to dance, but she is a recovering alcoholic and doesn't want to go to a club or a bar or anyplace there is alcohol."

"So she isn't a girlfriend? Do you have one?"

"No. Still looking."

"I'm available."

"Been there. Done that. Didn't get the tee-shirt."

"Didn't you ever make a mistake that you were sorry for?"

"Make them all the time, but the big thing is that I learn from them."

"What does that mean?"

"You dumped me twice. I learned from it."

"You don't think that maybe I've learned from my mistakes too?"

"The question is do I want to chance it and the answer is no."

The music ended and she pulled away from me and walked away. I shrugged and went back to my seat.

The band took a break and Tammy came back to the table, sat down with me and kissed me on the cheek and said:

"Thank you for brining me here. I haven't had this much fun in a long time."

"You seem to be a big hit with the guys."

"I don't know about that, but I sure seem to be pissing off the girls."

"Oh? How do you figure that?"

"Because three of them are looking daggers at me."

"Who?"

"The redhead in the green dress, and the blond in the blue skirt and knee high boots."

She had just described Kim and Amber. I smiled and said "It's your imagination. Those three at one time had me and all three of them threw me away."

"Well it is obvious, at least to me, that they want you back.""

Then of course I had to explain it to her.

"The net result? I could never trust any of them not to stick it to me again. Besides, why would I want any one of them when I have you?"

"You don't have me Bobby. What you are to me is my temporary stress reliever. I'll eventually let Brady go and when that happens I'll be looking for someone my own age to build another life with."

"But until then you are going to need a stress reliever, a boy toy or whatever you want to call it and I'm here and willing."

"Yes you are and right now I'm ready for some relief. You ready to go?"

I was and it was another night when I was reduced to a burned out husk. I had no idea of how long I had until she was ready to drop me, but I was going to hang in there as long as I could.

After all, I was a good son and my father had asked me to help her as much as I could and good sons always do what their fathers want. Right?

12