Down on the Farm Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Anne finished their victory lap and pulled into the infield. The Three M's hurriedly brought two large blankets out and laid them out on the grass. Master David came and stood in front of Mistress Anne. "I'm not going to be naked, David," she said curtly. "You are. And you aren't going to fuck me. You are going to crawl under my skirt and use your tongue to give me the best orgasm I have ever had."

Master David shrugged his shoulders and began stripping. Mistress Anne, meanwhile, slid down her panties and lay back on the blanket.

Cowgirl and cumslut had both been stripped of their ponygirl tack and were now naked except, of course, for cowgirl's white cowboy hat. "Unless that tongue of yours is double-ended," cowgirl said derisively, "I'm the only one who is going to get an orgasm out of this." Her voice became very sharp as she said, "And you'd better make it a good one."

Most of the crowd were talking with each other and settling-- or arranging to settle-- their bets, but everyone looked out into the infield and applauded when Mistress Anne and cowgirl simultaneously groaned out loudly in orgasm. A short while later Mistress Anne and cowgirl led everyone back up to the main lawn.

Frank and the Three M's then began grilling steaks. The caterer's hot ovens held baked potatoes and baked beans and their refrigerators held salads, coleslaw, beer and soft drinks. Everyone sat down to eat and then spent the next few hours gathered in small groups talking... or having various kinds of sex. It was nearly ten before the last guests left.

"You two go on up to the house," Frank said. "The hands and I will clean things up here and put stuff in the barn for the caterers to pick up in the morning."

Mistress Anne and cowgirl walked up onto the porch but just as they were about to go into the front door Mistress Anne said, "Wait a minute."

"What?" cowgirl said, wondering what she had done wrong.

Mistress Anne swept her up into her arms and pushed the door open with her knee. "I believe it is customary for a new wife to be carried over the threshold on their wedding night."

"That's not all that's customary," cowgirl said as she kicked the door closed behind them.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =