Down on the Farm: The Whole Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got the most important tiles done, the four forming a square in the middle of the room. Those took a while, because they have to be right. If you get those four in properly, the rest should be easier, as long as you use chalk lines and hard rubber spacers. I had the fifth tile in, and was working my way toward the window wall, when I heard a voice. "Need some help?"

Oh, my God, it was Gina! I hadn't heard her drive up, but the door was wide open anyway, to help with ventilation, and I guess that she saw me, looking so classy on my hands and knees, ass up in the air, working and hot and sweaty. She'd walked right in, and was just standing there, smiling. I put the tile I was back-buttering down, went over and kissed her. My hands were too filthy to put my arms around her, or I'd have hugged her tightly.

"Give me a second," I said to her, and went back, putting in the one tile I had been back-buttering, and then scraping down the thinset from the edges of the tiles; it wouldn't do to have it dry out.

"You look a mess," she said to me, but she was still smiling. "Anything I can do to help?"

"Really? Yeah, if you want to help, this would go thrice as fast, but it might not do your clothes much good."

"Oh, big deal: it's just cutoffs and a tank top, is all."

And it was true: she was wearing some very nice cutoff jean shorts, cut off very short, with the front pockets extending down below the bottoms of the shorts. She had a white wife-beater tank top on under a short-sleeved light print blouse, open in front and tied at the waist. Fortunately, she was wearing tennis shoes instead of flip-flops; flips wouldn't have worked very well in here.

"If you could back-butter these tiles and hand them to me, as I get ready to set them, things would go a lot faster."

Well, that's all it took. All I had to do was show her once what I needed, and she jumped right in. That meant I could spread thinset and set the tiles without having to get up after each tile.

There really wasn't much chit-chat while we were working, at least no talk about serious stuff other than what we were doing right then. Gina had taken off her outer blouse to work -- no sense ruining that with the mortar -- and there was nothing under that white tank top but Gina, something I noticed very appreciatively. She knew that I had noticed, and smiled when she caught me looking. Still, we kept at it, and had half the kitchen done, when she said, "Damn, it's hot in here," and stripped off the tank top. I was about to say something when she picked up the next tile and started to back-butter it.

"What?" she laughed at me. "Keep working! Let's get this done, while you have the help."

OMG, I was just a total wreck at this point, but I kept on setting tile. With Gina's help, I managed to knock out the whole kitchen floor that day, and the tiles looked straight and true. When the last tile was set, Gina put the lid on the last open pail of thinset, and we walked outside, her still topless, to the garden hose to clean off the tools.

"Oh, my Lord, that looks good," Gina said about the water hose, and quickly kicked off her tennis shoes and pulled off her cutoffs. Taking the hose from me, as I just stood there staring stupidly, she pointed the hose straight up in the air, to have it mist back down on her to cool her off.

If I was a wreck before, I was completely destroyed at this point. "Like what you see?" she asked me, a huge grin on her face. I started to walk toward her, when she said, "Stop! You're a sweaty, filthy mess. Wash yourself off first!"

I knew what that meant, so I took off my work boots and socks and jeans, and washed myself off with the hose, then cooling down with the same showering mist Gina had used. I could hear an occasional car go past on the road, but we were hidden from view by the house and the trees, when Gina came into my arms.

"Girlfriend for the hour?" I asked her.

"Maybe girlfriend for the night," she said, and then our lips started doing other things than talk.

I'm not sure how long we stood there, kissing, but then I dropped to my knees, kissing her breasts and her belly on the way down. Still, we didn't match up very well height wise for where I really wanted to kiss her, and so she laid down, in the wet grass, wordlessly, propped up on her elbows while I started kissing lower than her belly.

She must've been as horny as I was, because Gina was just soaking wet, and not from the water hose. I kind of lost track of time, but I know it wasn't long before she was writhing under my tongue lashing, and erupted in a tremendous climax. I eased off a bit, but didn't stop, and pretty soon another climax built up inside of her. She sort of sat up, which changed the angle and made my 'job' more difficult, grabbing my head and forcing it down more tightly on her, as she erupted again.

"Holy fuck, that was good," she exclaimed. I guess that the wet grass was bothering her back, because she got up on her hands and knees, looked back over her shoulder and said, "Fuck me, fuck me hard."

It's a good thing I had taken care of my horns this morning, because she'd had me on edge for a while now. I got behind and slid inside her with one smooth stroke. We lined up pretty well in this position, and I took her hips in my hands and started pulling us together.

Well, I started out slow, but Gina wasn't having any of that. She looked back over her shoulder at me and ordered me, "Harder, fuck me harder, fuck me like you hate me!" She was slamming back into me as hard as hard as she could, not really giving me much choice: I did exactly what she told me to do. If her hair had been longer, I'd have grabbed it and pulled her back to me, and I'm pretty sure she'd have loved it. This chick was horny, she was loud, she never stopped talking during sex, she was aggressive, and she knew what she wanted.

It didn't take long before Gina was climaxing again, and then again. I guess it's a good thing it didn't take her long, because this was the first time I'd had sex with anyone other than myself in half a year, and I was roaring out my own orgasm right after her second. I held myself as hard and as deep in her as I could for maybe twenty seconds, before we both just plain collapsed in the wet grass.

Laying there, I was just completely satisfied and happy, thinking that this was time for a tender moment, but that wasn't Gina. "C'mon, get up! Let's wash this wet grass off ourselves and go get some food; I'm starving to death."

Of course, I had clean clothes there, but all Gina had was what she wore over. Her outer blouse was still clean, but her cutoffs and a pair of cute thong panties were wet and covered with wet grass. "Here," I said, and took them from her. I rinsed them off with the hose, wrung them out as hard as I could, and then went inside and threw them in the dryer on high heat. The fact that left Gina still naked for a while didn't bother me in the slightest. Since she didn't have any clothes, I didn't get dressed yet, either. I had a couple of lawn chaises, so I set them down for us to take some of the late afternoon sun while her shorts were drying. The road runs across the north side of the house, but there are trees and bushes which keeps the property at least somewhat private; I set us up on the south side, where the house screened us from the road completely.

"You like being naked outside, don't you?" she asked me.

"I suppose that's pretty obvious by now, isn't it?"

"Yeah, it is. You've got a great place for it, anyway."

"Well, we could be seen from the road if anyone was trying to look through the trees on the west side of the house, and the east side is more exposed than that, but yeah, we can mostly get away with it. I guess that you're OK with this."

"Yup, sure am! I could get used to this."

Whoa, what did she just say? For a minute, I was thinking that she was ready to move right in, but the rest of the conversation wasn't serious in any way. I'd been alone for a while now, and maybe I was thinking along those lines just because I was tired of sleeping alone.

After about thirty minutes sitting out in the sun, drinking ice water, I figured Gina's clothes would be dry, so we could go out for dinner. "Anyplace special?" I asked her.

"Sure, there's a diner up the road, small place, but the food is really good there. Do you have cash? They don't take cards there."

"Hmmm, let me check; I really don't use cash very often."

"No, prob. If you don't have it, I've got thirty bucks on me, and that ought to be plenty."

All of a sudden, I was really liking this woman, and for more than just sex. She was smart enough to let me know, in advance, that the diner only took cash, and friendly enough that she offered to buy if I didn't have enough cash on me. This is a good woman!

It turned out that I did have enough cash, so it stayed my treat. I could tell, right away: she was willing to pay for our dinner, but was considerate enough to know that I might feel bad somehow if she had to. Gina might be more than a good woman; she seems to be a pretty smart one, too!

The diner Gina had picked out was really good. It was typical country fare, and I scarfed down on chicken-fried steak, mashed potatoes and green beans, and the diner had some great iced tea, which I needed after working -- and working a lot after working on the house! -- on a hot day. Gina ordered the same thing I did, and the woman had a healthy appetite. Neither of us was really interested in dessert, even though the diner had some good-looking apple pie on display, so we headed back to the car.

We had taken Gina's car, because my truck still had some building materials in the bed, and instead of turning right, back to my place, she pulled out to the left. "Got to stop over at my mom's house for a sec," was all that she said. I didn't know if I was ready for a meet-the-family moment, but that didn't happen. About three minutes down the road, she pulled into a kind of long gravel driveway, and pulled up to a sort of ramshackle white house. The place looked about as clean as it could, but the house had clearly seen better days. "C'mon in, my mom's not home. I just need to grab a couple of things, is all."

Inside, the place was still clean, but worn. There was some old wallpaper, peeling at a few of the edges. The carpets had been vacuumed, but were still pushing threadbare, with obvious footpaths worn in them. The kitchen -- we had entered through a door straight into the kitchen -- looked functional enough, but obviously dated from the sixties, and the appliances didn't match, as though the refrigerator had been bought when the old one died, but the stove was still original.

Gina's bedroom was small, and dark. The bed was made, though the bedspread was clearly an old one. The dresser was a 1940s style, with a laminated finish, chipped a bit on the edges. My girlfriend for the night might have been thinking she'd be a girlfriend for two nights, because she grabbed a pair of jeans and another pair of Daisy Dukes, plus two tank tops and two cute cotton thongs. I really liked her choice of underwear! Then, she reached in and grabbed a pair of bib overalls; I guess she figured that she'd get dirty working with me the next couple of days. Then she left a note on the kitchen table, telling her mother she'd be out for a couple of days. I guess that settled that!

Back to the car, and without even asking, she took us not back to my place, but to the grocery store. "I need toothpaste and deod and stuff."

"Well, I might as well grab some food for breakfast for tomorrow," I added, knowing that I really didn't have much in what passed for the pantry at the moment. Gina hadn't picked up much, and I just put it in with my groceries. We were just chatting as the cashier rang us up, when it struck me just how completely normal this was. I'd been divorced for four years now, and living alone, but Gina and I were shopping just like we'd been together forever.

We got back to my place, and put up the stuff. Gina seemed amused that I had my appliances in the garage, but heck, she knew that my kitchen had been torn apart. She then put her stuff in the bathroom and the bedroom, finding places for things like she'd been there for years. Then it occurred to me: I'd never asked her to move in, and she'd not said the first thing about it, but she was just there, behaving like it was our place, and not just mine. I was musing over that, when she came up, put her arms over my shoulders -- we're about the same height -- locked her hands behind my neck and said, "C'mere, you," as she pulled me into a deep, passionate kiss. We'd made love -- check that: we had just plain fucked -- just a few hours before, and if I hadn't really been thinking about it, I was still physically ready, and it seemed that Gina was, too. I guess that we had been making out for a minute, couldn't have been much loner, when she simply took my hand and led me into the bedroom.

I was really liking this! My ex liked sex with me well enough, or at least I thought she did, but I could count the number of times she initiated it on one hand, and still have a couple of fingers left. This would be our second time, and Gina had started both of them.

Not that there was much room left in my head for philosophical or practical thought. My girlfriend for the night really wasn't the coy or shy type; she started pulling off her clothes pretty quickly, and since she didn't have that much on in the first place, it didn't take long. Outer shirt, wife beater, cutoffs and that cute thong were in a pile on the floor in fifteen seconds, no ceremony, no strip tease, just pull off her clothes and get it on, that was what Gina seemed to like.

And I liked it, too! She laid down in the middle of the bed and just plain ordered, "Eat me." Of course, I obliged. I started kissing my way up her legs, but she wasn't willing to wait, sitting up, grabbing my shoulders and pulling me right up and forcing my face down where she wanted it.

Oh, yeah, she'd been ready for this, already soaking wet as I parted her pubes with my tongue and went to town. This was a perfect match, because I love eating pussy, and Gina sure seemed to love getting eaten. I tried to start out gentle, but that wasn't her plan at all, putting her hands back on my head and pulling me in harder. She started coming and coming, really quickly, wrapping her legs around me, pulling me in as tightly as she could.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she yelled, grinding herself against my face, coating me with her juices, tensing and releasing her body several times. Finally, she pushed my head away from her, I guess to recover for a few seconds, and then looked down at my cock. At first I thought that she was going to return the favor, but no, seeing that I was already hard enough, she reached down, grabbed my cock and pulled me up and into her. No romance, no dilly-dallying around, just get it in her, now.

And I wasn't going to dilly-dally either. Having already cum a few hours ago, I knew that I'd be able to last throughout whatever she wanted, and after a few easier strokes, to get us lined up and in sync, I picked up the pace and it wasn't long before I was just plain pounding into her. Gina wrapped her legs around me again, and was pulling me into her, as hard as I was giving it to her. Her arms were around me, and she was digging her fingernails into my back. "Harder, harder, harder!" she screamed at me, "Fuck me harder!"

I quit worrying about perhaps hurting her, and was just fucking like a machine, as hard as I could. My arms were stiff, holding myself up for leverage, as I slammed into Gina. Sweat was pouring off my forehead, and my chest and back and arms were glistening with perspiration. I wasn't the only one: I could see the sweat beading up on Gina as well, as she was putting as much into fucking me as I was into fucking her. Her orgasms came hard, and they came quickly, one after another. I'm not sure if I was doing that great a job -- though I thought I was -- or if it was just that she was completely ready, so amazingly horny, that she'd have been coming like this anyway.

That was when she rolled me over. She didn't say anything, didn't tell me to switch around, she just rolled us both over, putting her on top. I slipped out during this, but as soon as she had me on my back, Gina reached down and guided me back inside of her, and started slamming back down on me, hard. I wasn't fucking her, I was getting fucked by her. There wasn't a lot I could do in this position, so I just stiffened my body up, giving her something hard to slam into, and she did. Gina started screaming, "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" again, and that was when I started to feel my own nut boiling up inside me, and once it started, there just wasn't any holding back. My hands, which had been playing with her chest, reached down and grabbed her hips, pulling her down on me even harder, and then I had my own release, deep inside her, holding her down against me tightly through my orgasm.

Finally, as my orgasm subsided and I released my grip on Gina's hips, she released the tension in her arms, and just fell against me, kissing me hard for a minute or so, until fatigue overtook us. We were as sweaty as if we'd run a marathon, when she finally rolled off me, to one side, just looking at me. We weren't talking, we weren't kissing, we were just resting, getting over the exertion.

And then she smiled at me. Gina hadn't been smiling during sex, she was just plain working, working hard, and the look on her face had been one of determination and effort.

Oh, good Lord, this was different. All of a sudden, the hard-nosed Gina was gone, and there was a look of sweetness, of tenderness on her face. It was like a complete change of personality from the all-business woman I had known up until this moment. I leaned up and over a bit, just to give her a tender kiss, and it was all I could do to not say 'I love you' right then and there.

The light was glaring in my eyes; we hadn't shut off the overhead while we were screwing, no time for that. Now, I reached up, and was just barely able to hit the switch on the wall without getting out of bed.

"Do you have a softer table lamp?" she asked me. "It's too dark, and I want to see you, I want to watch your eyes while we fall asleep."

"Not a problem," I said, turning on the table lamp, and putting my t-shirt over the shade, to dim the light some more.

"That's just perfect," she whispered, so softly I could barely hear her, as I laid back down in bed beside her. She pulled over for another soft kiss, so unlike anything we'd done before.

The next thing I knew, the sun was coming in through the bedroom windows. It was summer, so the sun rose early, and my bedroom window faced the east. Gina was asleep, still on her side, still facing me, with the slightest of smiles on her face. I don't know how well she slept, but I had slept wonderfully, best I had in years. I couldn't remember any of my dreams, but if I had any, they must have been good ones, because I was refreshed, happy, and ready for the day.

I had to pee, of course, as anyone will when he first wakes up, but the last thing I wanted to do was get out of bed, to leave my girlfriend for the night alone. I laid there a few minutes longer, when I saw her eyes start to flutter open. "Hi, there, sweetie," she just barely whispered to me, a slight smile, just enough to let me know that she was happy, on her face. I reached over, and gave her a quick, soft, closed-mouth kiss, 'cause I knew that I had a bad case of morning breath, before getting up and heading to the bathroom.

This is an old house, like I told you before, and the layout wasn't really the best. The bathroom wasn't next to the bedroom, but through the den and through the living room. I think that the place might have been built without a bathroom, and that the current bathroom was an addition. I went in, took a monster piss, and then started to brush my teeth.