Down the Hall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HexingGirl
HexingGirl
175 Followers

"Huh?"

"That's how often I'm going to fuck you. I don't care if moms home or if your friends are here...Im gunna fuck you whenever I want, got it?"

"Si..."

He pushed his hand up into her hair and tilted her head back to make her look up at him. "Did I fuckin' stutter?" When she shook her head, he finally pulled her off his cock and further up his body until he could claim her lips in another hungry kiss. "Like you don't wanna get fucked like the little slut that you are every night. I know how you are."

"I wasn't gunna say no..." Giving him a smirk, she waited until he loosened his grip on her hair before rolling to the side of the bed and standing on shaky legs. "I was gunna ask if you were only going to fuck me once tonight.." Turning, she took slow steps backwards towards his bathroom and trailed her hands lightly down over her breasts and abdomen. Watching him sit up, she licked her lips when she realized his cock was still just as hard as before and when he stood up and began to stalk towards her, she couldn't help the shot of hot need that blasted through her.

"I'll fuck you til you pass out if that's what you want, baby."

"Then I guess you better get started, huh?" Taking the last few steps, she disappeared into the bathroom and turned the shower on just as he reached her; she didn't care anymore that he was her brother, all she knew was that he was the best fuck she'd ever had and she wasn't ready to give that up.

HexingGirl
HexingGirl
175 Followers