Down the Hole Pt. 03

Story Info
Introducing Sam.
3.8k words
4.56
5.6k
18

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 06/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* SIX WEEKS LATER *

Brooke waited by the door, on her knees, wearing a black maid costume. Her hands rested behind her back, her high heels dangling at her toes. It had been a week since Peter last switched her to being a slave, but this time, she hadn't been changed back. He would be home anytime from his first day at University, and Brooke wanted to ensure her Master was served accordingly.

Meanwhile, Peter was scrolling through his phone, walking to his new apartment, where he and Brooke moved about a month ago. His parents couldn't believe he was moving out, especially with a girl like Brooke, but Peter had enough money to convince his parents that it was worthwhile. They didn't know it, but Peter used his magic to generate enough money to purchase the entire building and then used it again to convince the greedy piece of shit that owned it previously to sell well below asking price. This allowed Brooke to move off campus and made it MORE than clear how thankful she was to Peter.

Peter crossed the street, walking towards the apartment complex, a modest building that housed four large apartments. Rent would have customarily cost thousands, but Peter decided to allow fellow students to move in at a significant discount. That said, those students were all female. Peter liked being the rooster in the hen house. He didn't use his magic on any of his tenants, but the thought certainly crossed his mind, especially when a curvy ginger named Sam moved across the hall...

Regardless, Peter was happy with his life. Brooke woke him up each morning with a blow job and welcomed him home to sex. They usually fucked once more before bed, so Peter was well cared for sexually. But still, Peter had many experiments he wanted to try with his powers. So long as he kept his green meter on his watch in good standing, which it usually was, why not have some fun?

Peter entered the apartment complex, and sure enough, his favorite tenant, Sam, was bent over, picking up a box in the hallway. She wore matching grey leggings and a sports bra, leaving nothing to the imagination. Peter took a moment to admire Sam's ass before she straightened up, turned around, and smiled at her landlord.

"Hey Peter, I didn't see you there," she said.

"Just got back from the first day," Peter replied. "You're still moving stuff in?"

Sam rolled her eyes and smirked. "My Mom sent more of my shit from home. It's like she wants to eliminate all traces of me."

Peter smiled. "Well, I hope the unpacking goes well." Peter walked towards his apartment door and inserted the key. "I'll see you around."

"Likewise," Sam replied before swinging her door open with one hand, holding her box in the other, and entering her apartment.

Peter walked in the door and closed it behind him. He turned around and saw Brooke on the ground, kneeling and smiling.

"Hello, Master. How was your first day?" Brooke beamed.

"It wasn't so bad, but I think it's about to get much better," Peter smiled. Brooke pressed her chest forward, sticking her tits out even further. "Looks like you've been a good girl today."

Brooke nodded quickly. "I'm always your good girl, Master. I can't wait to serve you."

Peter unbuckled his belt. "Well, I suppose you best get started then." He winked, pulling the belt off of his waist. He wrapped the belt around Brooke's neck to simulate a collar and a leash, causing Brooke's eyes to flutter. It turned her on remarkably.

"T-thank you, Master," Brooke stammered. "M-may I suck your cock?"

"You may, my slave," Peter replied, unbuttoning his pants and freeing his boxer shorts.

Brooke did the rest, pulling his boxers off, revealing Peter's eight-inch member that Brooke fantasized about almost every minute of every day. She inserted Peter's cock into her mouth and sucked hungrily on it, bobbing her head quickly.

The sounds of Brooke gagging on Peter's cock filled the room. Peter closed his eyes and sighed, loving the warmth of Brooke's mouth on his cock. He thrust his hips back and forth, pushing his cock into her waiting mouth, making her gag more. Her eyes were unwavering as Brooke looked up at her Master, utterly devoted to his pleasure.

Peter pulled his cock out of Brooke's mouth, allowing her to catch her breath. A smile formed on Brooke's face. "Thank you, Master. I love when you fuck my mouth, it makes me so wet."

Peter smiled. "Bend over the couch, my little slut. I'm ready to fuck that cunt."

Brooke's smile got wider as she obeyed her Master. She stood up, wobbled on her high heels slightly, and strolled to the couch, ensuring her heels clacked on the hardwood floor towards the couch, swaying her ass as she placed her hands gently on the couch. She arched her back, exposing her bare pussy and ass to Peter.

"I'm glad you followed my no panties rule, slave," Peter said with a smile while he rubbed his cock lightly, following his slut to the couch.

Brooke turned her head to him and smiled. "Of course, Master. I needed to look perfect for you today." She groped her tits through her maid costume. "Now, please fuck me. I need it so bad, Master."

Peter rubbed his cock against the opening of Brooke's pussy. She cried out and moaned softly. "You weren't kidding. It's a waterfall down there," Peter teased.

He slid his cock deep inside of Brooke's pussy. She let out a long moan and came nearly instantly as Peter slid his entire length into her.

Peter grabbed Brooke's hips and pumped his cock into her from behind. He slapped her ass hard as he fucked her, causing Brooke to gasp and moan in delight while her Master filled her pussy.

"Fuck yes, Master, I love it. Don't stop," she muttered. "I'm all fucking yours, Master."

Peter pulled her hair tightly, causing Brooke to moan at a higher pitch and close her eyes. Soon after, Peter felt his slave's cum squirt onto his cock.

He pulled out and sat on the couch. Brooke quickly straddled him and guided his cock into her pussy. She rode him slowly at first, pulling her maid lingerie dress down to expose her large breasts.

"Mmmm, I love the feeling of your big cock deep inside my tight pussy Master," Brooke beamed while she rode Peter. "It's all I think about every day. I'm so happy to be your slave."

She increased her pace. Peter gripped her ass tightly, urging her to rock her hips faster.

"Please suck on my tits, Master," Brooke pleaded as her nipples hardened. "Enjoy my body. I'm all yours."

Peter obliged, placing Brooke's left nipple into his mouth and sucking hard. Brooke looked skyward and let out a long moan. It wasn't long before Peter felt another rush of Brooke's juices spraying onto his cock.

As Peter switched his mouth from Brooke's left nipple to her right, he gripped her hips tighter and thrust his cock into her from beneath. He aggressively sucked on Brooke's tits while fucking her.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD," Brooke uttered, pressing Peter deeper into her tits, smothering him. He fucked her harder.

Brooke cried out and moaned, cumming hard on Peter's cock. He groaned, too, but her tasty breasts muffled it. Without warning, Peter shot strands of his cum inside Brooke's waiting pussy.

Brooke giggled as she moaned. "Thank you, Master. That cum feels so good inside my pussy." She slowly got off of Peter. She stood at attention with her hands behind her back. "What can I do for you next, Master?"

"Get ready, my pretty little slut," Peter grunted while pulling his pants back up. "We will be having company tonight."

===

After Peter caught his breath and Brooke hurried to her room to get ready, he walked across the hall to Sam's apartment. He tapped on the door and waited, hoping she was still home. He heard footsteps towards the door, and Sam answered, but she was on the phone. She waved for Peter to come in and sit down while she took the call.

Peter sat on the green couch awkwardly placed in the middle of Sam's apartment. There were boxes stacked around the suite, and it was clear Sam was having trouble unpacking. Peter was simply going to invite Sam over for dinner that evening to make her feel more welcome, but now, he had a better idea.

Sam was still talking on the phone with someone. Peter assumed it was her mom, as she seemed stressed by the conversation. Peter closed his eyes and pictured Sam rubbing her tits over the grey sports bra she wore. He snapped his fingers and opened his eyes to see Sam's free hand drifting up her body to rub and squeeze her breasts. Peter enjoyed the show, but Sam relaxed more while touching her breasts. That was until Sam looked at Peter and realized what she was doing.

"I'm going to have to call you back," she said to the mobile device before hanging up and throwing it across the room in embarrassment. "I'm so sorry; I don't know what came over me."

Peter smiled. "Hey, it's okay, whatever it takes to get through a conversation on the phone." He stood up, picked up her phone, and handed it to her. "My girlfriend and I would like to invite you over for dinner tonight, and looking around here, I think you must take a break. Come over to my place in 90 minutes or so."

Sam was hesitant to respond. "I really don't think I have time."

"Brooke will help you after dinner," Peter responded quickly. "We only ask you to arrive on time and to wear something nice. See you later this evening."

Peter walked towards the door, and before he left, he closed his eyes and pictured Sam convincing herself she needed to come over for dinner. After a quick snap of his fingers, Peter looked over at Sam, who looked like she had just awakened from a dream and smiled. "See you tonight," she responded.

====

Peter checked the time on his phone again. Sam was running five minutes late. Brooke was dolled up in a black cocktail dress that clung to her figure, showing off her impressive curves, while Peter wore a suit jacket, matching dress pants, and a white dress shirt. He tapped his foot impatiently.

"Relax, Peter. She's probably struggling to find something to wear that will impress you," Brooke smiled. She was out of her slave state but fully aware of the plan. Sam was going to learn all about Peter's abilities first-hand, and Brooke was going to watch. This wasn't the first girl they'd experimented with, and Brooke had looked forward to evenings like this.

"I think she may need to learn a hard lesson in time management," Peter growled.

Brooke grew a cheeky smile. "Ooh, I like where this could be going."

Just then, Peter heard knocking on the door. He walked to the door, opened it, and saw Sam in a gorgeous red dress that hugged her figure, showing an impressive amount of cleavage.

"Am I late? Sorry, I had trouble finding this dress in my boxes," she stammered. "I hope I didn't keep you waiting long."

"Just in time," Peter lied. "Come on in. This is Brooke, my girlfriend."

Brooke smiled and hugged Sam. "You look beautiful, definitely worth the wait!" She admired.

Sam blushed. "Thank you. You look so pretty tonight as well."

Peter, Brooke, and Sam sat around the dining room table. Thanks to Peter's magical powers, Brooke became a tremendous cook and served a roast beef dinner complete with steamed vegetables, roasted potatoes, and salad.

Dinner was going well. Brooke and Peter pounded Sam with questions the whole time, hardly giving Sam a chance to eat. About 30 minutes into dinner, Peter and Brooke looked at each other, and Peter winked.

"So, Sam, any boyfriends waiting for you back home?" He asked.

"Um, that's pretty personal," she answered.

Peter snapped his fingers.

"No, I broke up with him before I left," Sam replied.

"Oh, that's sad to hear. What happened?"

"Ummm..." Sam delayed. Peter snapped. "He didn't want me to leave. I told him I was going. It was mutual."

"Have you dated anyone here? I haven't noticed any young men coming to your place."

Sam's eyes widened. She had a mouth full of food, so when she swallowed, Peter knew her answer would have rejected the question. So, Peter snapped his fingers again. Sam then swallowed.

"No, none of the guys here interest me that much yet," Sam answered.

"What are you looking for in a man?" Peter asked. He snapped his fingers as he finished his sentence, picturing Sam getting wetter while Peter hounded her.

"I... uh..." Sam stuttered. The curvy ginger was struggling to focus.

Peter smiled. "It's not a hard question, Sam; what are you looking for?" Peter repeated, snapping his fingers again, forcing thoughts of Peter and Sam fucking into Sam's mind.

"Umm..." Sam smiled, squeezing her legs together. She bit her lip as she looked at Peter.

"Do you want my man?" Brooke interjected. She was smiling as she said it. "Because I don't mind."

"You don't?" Sam questioned.

"Of course not," Brooke responded. "Just know there's some rules in place."

Sam was incredibly turned on; both Peter and Brooke knew it. But as she asked what those rules were, Peter knew what he wanted from Sam and wanted to ensure he got it, no questions asked.

"Well, first, you don't say no to me," Peter smiled, snapping his fingers to make Sam agree.

"I don't say no to you..." Sam repeated, nearly in a trance.

"Next, you must understand I have this power to control your mind. I'm using it now on you. And you like it." Peter snapped his fingers again.

Sam grinned. "I like it..."

"Third, you consent to anything I do to you." Peter snapped again.

"Do what you want to me," Sam was begging at this point. Peter smiled.

"Sam, what's your deepest, darkest sexual fantasy?" He asked calmly.

Before she could answer, Peter snapped his fingers. She moaned out loud and shut her eyes tightly. As she opened her eyes, she stared back at Peter.

"I have fantasized about being turned into a bimbo sex slave," Sam replied.

"Well, do we have a treat for you," Peter stated.

He got up from his chair and walked over to Sam. He made her stand up by lifting her by the chin. He then closed his eyes, removed his hand from her, and snapped his fingers. He heard her gasps and the sound of latex on her skin, and he knew his creation was complete.

He opened his eyes to see Sam wearing a pink latex corset, black high-heeled boots up to her knees, a black collar, and pink latex bunny ears that flopped over her head. Her ginger hair was curled behind her head, and her lips were pink and pouty.

"Daddy, would you fuck your pretty bimbo bunny?" Sam asked. "I'm so horny, Daddy. I'll be such a good girl for you. I'll let you fuck all of my holes; I'll rub my big titties on your cock. I'll even strip for you, Daddy."

Peter looked over at Brooke, who was already fingering herself.

"This is the best one yet!" She exclaimed right before an orgasm.

====

"Oh fuck, yes Daddy, yes Daddy," Sam cried out yet again. Peter was completely draining his balls into his new fuck toy while Brooke filmed them, fingered to them, and even stripped to give Peter a show while he pounded Sam from behind.

Sam, meanwhile, was in bliss. She was a bimbo taking cock, after all. She had already came eight times on her Master's cock, but it's not like she was able to keep count. It was the best fucking she could remember.

It was so good it was making her forget who she really was.

The room wreaked of sex. Sam's corset was discarded an hour ago, but her heels, collar, and bunny ears stayed on. Peter pulled his cock out of Sam's pussy while she instinctively got down on her knees and pinched her nipples, just as Peter taught her.

"Please, Daddy, please cum on me. Your little bimbo needs to taste you again. I need it so bad," she begged.

Peter groaned, smiled, and fired his seed all over Sam's waiting mouth and face. It was his third load of the day, second on his newly-acquired submissive. He knew he could snap his fingers, regenerate more cum, and go again if he wanted, but he figured he could savor this. The sight of Sam covered in his cum while pinching her nipples made him have second thoughts.

"Thank you, Daddy. I think I'm addicted to your cum. It tastes so good!" She beamed while using her finger to clean her face and swallow every drop.

Peter smiled and looked over to Brooke. Brooke smiled back at him. "I think we should wake her up," she said.

Peter nodded. He closed his eyes and snapped his fingers. As he opened his eyes, Sam was trying to cover her bare tits with one hand and feel what she was wearing with the other. She looked up at Peter and snarled.

"YOU FUCKING MONSTER. I'M GOING TO SUE YOUR ASS!" Sam shouted.

Brooke and Peter expected this response. "You probably shouldn't do that," Peter replied calmly. "After all, who will believe you saying I used magic to brainwash you temporarily?"

"Besides, we have it on video. You were such a willing and, shall I say, obedient subject," Brooke snickered, showing Sam the video of her taking Peter's cock in all of her holes, smiling and moaning the entire time.

Sam looked towards the ground. She felt defeated, knowing she was used and there was nothing she could do.

"I mean, there is a positive in this after all, isn't there?" Peter said with a smile. "It sure seemed like you enjoyed being my little bimbo bunny."

Warm feelings filled Sam. She remembered the initial bliss she felt when Peter took control of her. She remembered how his cock felt inside of her pussy, her mouth, and eventually her ass. She remembered the fuzzy feeling she felt when she called him Daddy. It felt safe. It felt... like home.

"I guess you're right," she mumbled, folding her arms in front of her tits. She stood up, stumbling a bit on her high heels.

Peter smiled while lifting his pants back up. "I have a proposition for you."

Sam's ears perked up. Peter grabbed a check from the coffee table. It covered Sam's rent for the year plus the deposit.

"Your rent is free for the rest of the year, and you get to keep the check if you agree to become my personal bimbo bunny at my beck and call. You don't have to worry about your classes; we will make sure you can still function for those, and you will even get help with your assignments when you need it."

Sam felt many feelings. She was happy this stress could get lifted off of her shoulders so quickly, but she still felt used for sex.

"How do I know you won't permanently make me a bimbo?" She asked.

"Fair question," Peter replied. "Ask yourself, is it such a bad thing if I do?"

Brooke tilted the phone she recorded Peter and Sam fucking on. It was freeze-framed with Sam smiling, looking back at Peter, while Peter fucked her from behind. Sam looked carefree and relaxed in the picture, something she hadn't felt in a long time. Those warm, fuzzy feelings returned to her body as she remembered her trance.

"I will make sure you will stay normal when you need to be for school. When we all graduate, we'll discuss it. Brooke and I have the same deal," Peter explained to Sam.

She looked over to Brooke, who was smiling and nodding. "My Master takes care of me," she beamed.

"You call him Master?" Sam asked.

Brooke nodded excitedly. "It's fucking hot, isn't it?"

Sam shrugged. "I guess if you're into that. If I'm being honest, I think it's a little extreme for me."

"I won't make you call me Master. You can call me Daddy, that's fine," Peter said. "Do we have a deal?"

Sam looked at the check in her hand and then at Brooke and Peter.

"I'll do it," she said.

"Good girl," Peter replied. He looked over at Brooke. "As promised, you two have a second apartment to organize. I think the layout will change a bit, considering this little arrangement. How about I trance both of you to finish this sooner so we can relax before morning?"

Sam and Brooke shrugged, then nodded. While closing his eyes, Peter snapped his fingers. He opened his eyes to see Brooke and Sam in matching black leggings and sports bras making their way across the hall, game planning for unpacking Sam's belongings.

12