Down the Rabbit Hole Ch. 02a

Story Info
Claire meets Max at his apartment.
3.7k words
4.75
1.6k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My confidence flies away as Max opens the door for me. Ironically, until now, I thought I had my feet firmly planted. The sight of his nonchalant handsome face makes me even more confused and causes me to question the whole situation. While he could likely smitten any woman within a few blocks, he invites me, a married woman past her prime with emotions running loose as a wild horse.

He motions me in like he would invite a poker buddy for a Saturday gambit session. With folded arms, I slowly walk into the room, hoping to retain some dignity and cover my true intentions. The apartment's size strikes me immediately as I look around. It must be more spacious than the house Richard and I live in, which is not small by any suburban standard.

"Make yourself comfortable" he announces with an amusing tinge to his tone.

Wood and concrete make up the majority of the interior decor on walls and floors. The interior is tastefully blended, giving off the feeling of a deep forest cabin and modernity at the same time, a hard task to accomplish. A load bearing wall sits in the center of the unit, with two openings on either side. In the middle sits a contemporary fireplace which is highlighted with gleams of neon colors.

A leather couch faces the wall and I notice a book partially open with the author that is not hitting any bells right now. Several other novels are scattered around the floor. Some photo albums made their way on the coffee table as well as the wine glass. The penthouse is clean, Max probably has a cleaning lady, but there is a slight artistic disorder here. Clothes left on furniture, discs scattered about, and electronic gadgets. I barely have time to scan it all when Max pulls me closer and kisses me greedily.

"I've been waiting for this," he mutters softly, narrowing his eyes at me.

Apparently, my apprehension is turning him on even more.

We kiss for a long time, standing in the middle of a huge living room. Song by Nico Muhly oozes from speakers built into the wall. I feel my arousal building. How is it that I get so wet just by kissing this guy? This lack of control scares me a bit. I have never reacted this way to a simple kiss before. Certainly not with Richard.

Finally Max swiftly takes me in his arms, carries me to the sleeping area and lays me down on the huge bed.

In front of it is a wall of mirrors separated by diagonal muntins. My courage completely evaporates when I see my reflection. I start to tremble when Max undresses me. The dress lands on the floor first, then black tights follow a moment later. A cheeky smile comes across his lips as he waits for my reaction. He kisses every inch of my exposed skin.

My cheeks flush as my excitement mixes with unease. I realize I'm cheating on my husband. That was something I promised to never do. That I would be able to resist this temptation, hold back my thirst. In the event that it becomes too strong and overwhelming, I will leave so as not to harm anyone. Meanwhile, a stranger is taking my swollen breasts in his hands and plays with my nipples.

The moment he removed his shirt, I was struck by how different his body was from Richard's. This novelty, this change paralyzes me. I can still run away, nothing connects us yet.

Yet I remain. I let him run his tongue around the hardened nipples, taking them in my mouth and sucking. I arch my back as this electric sensation goes down to my vagina.

Max reads this cue perfectly. His lips inch down my stomach until they reach my mound and lower. The occasional glance at me is all he gives me. As if a boy was being mischievous and awaiting punishment for his folly. When he realizes he's got a free pass, he smiles and goes to work. I can feel him delicately nibbling at my labia just for fun.

"Ohh.." I gasp at the contact.

He starts from the bottom, parting my inner lips and then nudges them from the sides. My breathing intensifies.

"Ughh.. Ohh!"

With the flat of his tongue he goes slowly upwards, collecting all the

secretion my arousal has produced.

"Ohh.. uhh.. ughh", I whimper.

He continues this ministration, circling my hole and brushing my inner lips along the way. It's insanely nice. They should teach this at some courses for men. Sensing that I have somewhat stabilized my breathing Max decides to up the ante, and goes for my clitoris. With the tip of his tongue he teases the bud.

"Ohh my gawd.. arghhh" I yelp.

I feel warmth, electricity, piercing bliss. I climax after a dozen seconds, and tremble, but Max doesn't let go. He continues to caress my pussy with his lips. The next orgasm that follows is even stronger.

"Ohh please!!..grrrr!" I shriek and flex in ecstasy.

On my way to this apartment I was expecting a restrained sexual encounter to bury my frustration with Richard. I promised myself I wouldn't do certain things with Max, that I wouldn't even want to do them. That self-inflicted repression is almost gone. A demon that I have never known has entered me.

Being brazen, I unbutton Max's pants, looking him straight in the eyes as he did to me. The size of the bulge under his boxer shocks me. What's he got there? Some kind of a monster? Curious, I slide the rubber band down and a giant penis protrudes in front of my face. It stands at attention ready for action like an eager teenager, with a head so large that it baffles me.

"Is that supposed to fit inside me?" I ask, embarrassed.

My insolence is being ignored quickly. Max laughs, still looking down at me expectantly. With one hand, I grab the shaft and begin licking its head. I can

barely fit it in my mouth, but I keep trying. I want this, I want to make Max feel good even at the cost of flexing my jaw in an unconventional way. My body is ridden by an animalistic surge. Part of me sees this as retribution for my falling out with Richard. On the other hand, I feel like I have earned this, as a reward for my hard work

.

"That feels amazing".

My heart flutters even more as Max whispers, "You are wonderful!".

I lick him more and more greedily, but he suddenly takes my hands and pulls me to him.

"If you don't stop, I'll be done right away," he threatens.

Then he puts me on the pillows. I clench my hands around them only to have him slip one of them underneath my buttocks and dive again between my thighs. The reason is clear to me. He wants me wet and ready for whatever he has in store for me next. His penis is placed at the entrance to my slit as he kneels in front of me. Max grabs his shaft and rubs his head against it. It is so exciting that I could have cum again without him going in.

"Fuck me.. Oh please fuck me", I plea without remorse.

As if on command, Max thrusts slowly into me. I feel it bulging inside me. The pain, although tolerable, is very stimulating. The size of his penis makes the sensation incredibly intense. Never in my life have I felt so full. Max is thrusting faster and I am getting wetter. We start to work the rhythm in tandem. He is deliberately pulling almost all the way out and then pushes in, his testicles swing inwards and hit my butt.

His cock is reaching places that have never been explored before. There is no point in fighting the bliss that flows over me. At the same time, he teases my clitoris with his thumb. I dug my nails into his skin, gripping his shoulders tightly, as if I'm about to fall into the abyss and only he can stop me.

Max turns to me when I stop trembling. I'm lying on my stomach now and he showers me with kisses. Oddly enough, his sensual touch with his lips is so much different from the carnal fucking a moment ago. He kisses me all over my body until he reaches my buttocks and bites on the flesh. I yelp in surprise, then he spreads them open and sticks his tongue inside, greeting my pucker hole.

"My goodness.. please" I moan. I don't know what we do next because I feel like I'm out of touch with reality. We fuck from behind, classic again, then I sit on him, ride his huge dick and cum again. I can sense Max's excitement as he looks at me. This is insane. I have never experienced anything like this in my life.

"I'm getting close," Max whispers in my ear.

"I think I had six orgasms... Didn't you notice?"

He quickly puts me on my back, grabs me from underneath my buttocks, and pulls me closer to him. He keeps staring at me as orgasmic contractions jolt him too. Then he drops onto his back next to me.

"I'm glad to see you," he blurts out, a little embarrassed about the timing.

"Would you like something to drink?" He asks, and we both start laughing.

"I apologize for not proposing earlier, but you distracted me a lot. Do you like pinot noir?

"My favorite" I answered politely, although it didn't sound genuine.

Having to cook for demanding and cocky doctors has helped me develop a good sense of taste. Max hands me a soft blanket and walks naked to the kitchen area. From the wine cooler, he pulls out a bottle and uncorks it using a professional corkscrew. Now he turns on jazz and comes back to me with a full glass of wine. He on the other hand settles for the bottle of water.

I watch him. His skin is pale golden, dotted with moles. His body is strong, muscular, though not too much. This man looks like someone who cares about himself - maybe he's jogging and swimming - but he doesn't spend hours in the gym.

"I never would have thought you were such a demon," he says, and puts his arm around me so that I can rest my head on his chest.

"I could say the same about you. Although I must admit that you also surprised me a bit." I laughed at him and looked deliberately at his penis, which even after ejaculation looks impressive.

"You probably hear that a lot."

"Occasionally, but I never put a lot of thought to it."

Restrained as always. I would like to know how often a woman lies on this huge leather bed. Once a week? Several times a week? Different every time? Max is such a magnetic man that he certainly has no shortage of volunteers. But digging into his privacy seems too blunt at this point. This is not an ordinary date. We didn't setup a date to go to movies, only to have sex and maybe we won't see each other again. I prefer to enjoy the moment.

"What are you thinking about?" Max asks.

"Hmm... I'm relishing the luck that led us to a meeting at Marry Danes."

"If I recall correctly, I made that sweet encounter happen." He responds proudly.

"Right, I do remember being startled when you approached my table".

"Shallow men believe in luck or in circumstance. Strong men believe in cause and effect." He mused.

"Emerson?"

"Do you know all the world's literature at random?"

"Only ones worth remembering. I'm funny that way."

"Funny huh" he repeats and laughs. Okay, I already know what you like. How about what makes you horny?" Max asks, and this time I'm the one who laughs.

"Pretty much everything you've done to me," I say, but I can see his face and know that this answer is not enough.

"I like oral sex. Both ways, as you've probably noticed. I like my partner to be confident. I like it when you pull me in with such an intolerable force. Dirty talk turns me on as well, during and after sex. What about you? Is there anything you would like to do?".

Max smiles, but it's like I've caught him red-handed.

"We'd better save it for later," he says, and narrows his eyes.

"I shared my secrets. I wish I knew how I could please you. Gosh, it isn't weird, is it? My cheeks blush when I realize how blunt I am.

"So you get excited when a partner calls you names... ". He ignores my question. That air of mystery around him starts to get on my nerves.

"I'm afraid that with me there isn't going to be much foreplay".

I'm too direct." He kisses my lips, then brings them to my ear.

"I just fucking want to lick your sweet pussy again."

I get wet in a second and by the time I know it, Max is already between my thighs. This time, he also doesn't let me settle for just one orgasm. When I regain consciousness, his taut penis is already pointing at me.

That night we made love four or five more times. I have lost track at one point. At three in the morning I am sore, exhausted and incredibly satisfied. Max suggests I stay until morning, but I'm ordering an Uber. I want to think this over, because I cannot get my wits together in his presence.

"I hope you will find time for me next weekend" he says provocatively as I exit his apartment.

I slept until noon on Sunday, but if I had not set the alarm, I would have slept longer. I was surprised to find Richard still in bed snoring when I returned in the morning. Originally, I expected him to stay with Martha all night and return home after me. What a couple we are. Spouses of seven sorrows. Then why do we keep deceiving ourselves? He doesn't need me for anything as far as I know. He could easily hire a nanny for children, and a housekeeper to run the house. I'd leave in a heartbeat at the slightest suggestion from him.

"I thought we'd go to Billy's Diner for breakfast," says Richard as I walk downstairs, still sleepy.

"Barb will drop the boys off there, she has something to deal with."

Of course. Nothing new there. Nevertheless, I am a bit surprised by his proposal even more than his midnight return, but I don't have time to analyze it, so I simply nod. I change my pajamas to new jeans and a loose sweater, write up a quick e-mail, pin my hair back, and I'm ready.

"You look nice today" he says as we sit at the table in the restaurant.

Jacob and Michael laughed. They're not used to a romantic dad.

"Thanks," I replied without much enthusiasm.

How typical this is for men. A cheating guy suddenly starts to bring his wife flowers and pays compliments. It's a miracle that he still remembers how it's done. Perhaps I shouldn't judge him so harshly now, since I'm no longer as pure of a wife as I used to be. But at least I don't pretend to suddenly be aware of my life partner again.

Jacob and Michael eat their pancakes, Richard eats his sausage links, and I nibble on a croissant and drink black coffee. It is difficult to digest a decent breakfast in peace with your family when you have visions of an intoxicating night with your lover.

His declaration of me being a demon still rings in my ears. Is that true? I may have been a wild girl once. Tim, my first boy from a sailing camp, was delighted with me. He asked where I learned all these things since I was a virgin at the time. I answered truthfully that I was just curious about his body. I also had fiery sex with Mateo, my Italian lover with whom I was quarantined.

In the case of me and Richard, I was the hornier one, open to new things. I initiated, invented, wanted more and... came up short. I have however felt that aspect of myself weakening over time. I kept explaining to myself that physical love wasn't everything. Then came erotic visions and dreams that sometimes woke me up with sexual need. As if the devil I was ignoring kept knocking at the front door, threatening and never giving up.

I let myself reflect on the encounter last night. I wandered off for five minutes or so and the memories started to pop in my mind. I can still smell Max's scent in my hair even though I washed them this morning. His hands, his lips, his beautiful strong body. I open my mouth like I did at night devouring his cock and find myself biting a croissant a bit too sensually.

"How about the Canary Islands?" Richard's voice pulls me out of my thoughts.

"Excuse me?"

"Where would you rather go on vacation this year? Greece or Spain?"

"Wasn't aware this overseas vacation was still on the table?" I asked aggressively.

Not that I'm frightened of another pandemic, but that Richard cannot seem to find time for a weekend getaway as of late.

"Decide what you would prefer. Anyway I was thinking, maybe we could revisit Springs next weekend, get our hiking spirits back in form?"

I glance up at him curiously. This new found thoughtfulness of his starts to amuse me. I think I'll really start to appreciate him cheating on me. What a surprising change! It is a pity that I also have plans for next weekend. Or at least I'd love to have them.

"I have to go to my mom's on Friday" I lied on a whim.

"She asked me to help her clean up the basement."

"So you prefer to sulk down in the basement rather than hike up the pike peaks?" Richard jokes.

"I've been putting it off for weeks. It's time to finally get down to it."

"There's a school party on Friday. You were supposed to pick us up", Michael injects.

Damn, I completely forgot. Not to mention those five fucking sheets of cake I was asked to bake, and prepare those party lanterns.

"How about I'll pick you up?" Richard offers.

"Since Claire has important matters."

I'm shocked. Since when am I allowed to tackle only my own problems? I think I'll send Martha a bouquet of roses. In the evening it gets even weirder, because Richard is feeling amorous. I lie in bed reading as he slips under the covers and unceremoniously pulls off my pajama bottoms.

"Hey, hey, hey, stop! I have a period" I counter hastily.

Richard comes out from under the covers. By the way, it's absolutely amazing that a gynecologist is so detested by female physiology.

"Maybe you will do me good at least?" He looks at me pleadingly with round eyes.

Doesn't Martha fulfill his sexual desires enough? Or maybe he is hard to satisfy these days? No, that's not like him.

"I have a sore throat, I gave myself a rinse."

If that doesn't get through to the doctor, then I'm in trouble.

Fortunately, Richard gives up. He puts on a bathrobe and says he still has to get some work done in the office. Doesn't take a genius to figure out what that work truly entails.

* * *

"You alone?"

Max messages me Wednesday afternoon. I was wearing rubber gloves and holding a cleaning cloth at the time, so I was caught off guard. I did not hear from him Monday and Tuesday, which obviously made me wonder if he remembered my name at all. I even regretted refusing to go to Colorado with my husband. In fact, at one point I considered persuading Richard to actually make the trip. Offended, I wait an hour before I reply to Max. My way of retaining some dignity.

"I don't pick up the boys until five o'clock." I responded back to him.

"Do you think about me a little?" he asks, then when we switch to the communicator. I blush instantly. Do I think about him?! Though I'd like to deny it, my mind has been filled with visions from that night. It's rather difficult for me to think about anything else, but I can't reveal that.

"I'm trying not to." I replied.

"Same with me, to no avail." he writes, and then adds

"It's hard to forget a sex like that. It was something special for sure. I wish we had recorded it."

"Never."

"Why?"

"I don't want anyone to see me like that."

"Are you sure?" he persists.

"One hundred percent."

"Pity. I would watch the video every day to no end."

"What if it ended up in the wrong hands?"

"Men would go crazy for you, and women could learn a great deal from you. But don't worry, you can trust me. I won't do anything you don't approve of."

"I would burn in shame."

"You didn't seem shy on Saturday."

At the mere mention of Saturday, my blood starts to circulate faster, and I feel my arousal rise. I don't reply, but after a while another message comes from Max.

"Maybe we'll find out how shy you really are?"

"What do you mean?" I laughed nervously. What was he up to?

"You'll see when you meet me this weekend."

I look in the mirror and notice a tired woman with a tousled bun and red cheeks from cleaning. If he could see me now I doubt the conversation would have the same dialogue. I start cleaning the bathtub, to get my thoughts straight. After I finished cleaning, I went back to my laptop.

12