Down the Rabbit Hole Ch. 04

Story Info
Dylan gets to know his new friends a little bit better.
2.9k words
4.77
6.7k
9
3

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 07/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
niniku18
niniku18
247 Followers

The hand struck Dylan's ass with a deafening sound.

"The key is to be gentle," Joe purred, his fingers stroking the raw flesh.

Another slap caught him on the other cheek, making him jump. Dylan pressed his ass higher into the air.

It was time. He was ready. He needed it. And Joe wasn't giving it to him.

Dylan pressed his hips back, only to be struck again. "No," Joe chided. "Slow."

Joe dragged a finger down the length of Dylan's ass, the tip of it brushing again his puckered hole. It dragged down again, even slower this time. Dylan did his best to hold still.

"Good. Good. Just like that," Joe whispered.

"I'll give him something to take his mind off it," Adam said. He crept across the bed on his knees. He was nude below the waist, his cock hard and red beneath the shirt, and he carried a bottle of whiskey in one hand. He sipped, then passed the bottle to Dylan, who sipped and gave it back.

"Here we go," Adam sighed, and with one hand he pushed the head of his cock through Dylan's lips open lips. Dylan sucked it down eagerly, his eyes shut with pleasure. He began to slide his mouth up and down the length of it.

Dylan eased his throat, letting the man's cock push deeper and deeper down his tongue, letting his throat relaxed. When it became too much, and his throat began to close around it, he focused his thoughts on Joe's strong finger instead.

Dylan jerked again when Joe spat between his cheeks. When the finger returned, it stroked across his hole in a quick rhythm that made his body feel light.

Dylan couldn't help it. A cock in his mouth wasn't enough. Not when the rest was so close now. He thrust his hips back hard and, to his surprise, it worked. Joe's finger sunk inside of him. Dylan moaned with pleasure, and was cut short as Adam's thick cock punched inside his throat. Dylan swayed, moaning hard, nearly falling to his side from the sweet pleasure of double penetration.

Dylan heard that hand go back, and then he was ready for it.

Crack! Crack! Crack!

Joe swiped at his ass hard. It didn't hurt, but it did send another spurt of pre-cum down Dylan's thigh. All three of them moaned louder.

"Fine, if you want it..." Joe said against his ear.

A hand gripped Dylan by his cock and then, a moment later, the finger went in again, deeper this time, heavily lubricated. Dylan felt his toes curling wildly, and the muscles of his legs spasmed.

"Jesus, keep doing that to him," Adam moaned.

Dylan could taste the pre-cum that seeped from the man. Whatever he was doing must be working.

Joe didn't work quickly, though. He pushed and pulled with regular rhythm. When the pleasure of it had begin to fade, a second finger was added, sending Dylan's legs quivering again.

Each time, he could feel the fingers curl as they pulled out again. It was stirring something else inside of him, something he hadn't felt before. It was an electric current building building up across his body like static. He could feel it down to his jaw. It felt like he was floating on it.

"You ready to be fucked by my big cock, boy?" Joe said, his hands kneading into Dylan's cheeks with shocking strength.

Dylan let out a long, pleading moan, his lips around the tight head of Adam's penis.

He heard Adam's fingernails scrambling against the headboard, trying to grab something to hold onto, to keep himself upright.

"You're going to be our little slut, aren't you?" Joe said, his voice louder. "This is what you came for?"

Dylan could hear the smack against the side of his ass, but he couldn't feel it. He moaned desperately with need.

Then he felt it. Hard and rubbery, it dug against the rim of his asshole and circled it, trying to find a way inside. It pressed tight against the entrance, and then held still.

It was too much. Dylan gave a high-pitched groan and tried to thrust backward, but Joe held him firm. He pressed firmly against the hole, but went no further. The nerves that encircled the opening were painful with need. It needed to be spread wide and stretched tight.

Dylan pumped his mouth faster, needing the distraction. Needing Joe to see it and be overcome with need. The sound of wet gagging filled the small room. He could feel Adam stiffening tighter, nearing the end.

Dylan had a momentary thought of Molly, and what she would say if she saw him like this. And then Joe pushed inside of him.

Dylan felt the cock slide out of his mouth. He buried his head into the mattress and howled. He felt the insides of him being parted as Joe's thickness spread him open.

Joe didn't bury himself to the hilt, like Dylan had dreamed of. He held himself there, just inside, waiting. No matter how Dylan moaned and begged, Joe held still. Adam passed him the bottle of whiskey, and he drank three gulps before passing it back.

Joe's wide, calloused hands gently rubbed at the cheeks of his ass. And he held.

Only after minutes had passed did Adam's hand return to his face, guiding his mouth back onto the man's cock. Dylan pulled him in reluctantly, his tongue exploring it softly. It was too hard to focus. But Dylan was in no position to set the pace. Adam held his face in two hands and began to pump in faster.

Joe's hands held Dylan by the hips firmly, keeping him from thrusting back. It was a constant battle to hold him still. Dylan could feel Joe's hips rocking, circling inside of him, churning against the insides, inching forward with deliberate force.

When the muscles of Joe's hips began to tap against the cheeks of his ass, Dylan couldn't hold back any longer. With all the strength he had left, he thrust his ass backwards, and a satisfying clap of meat echoed around them. Dylan felt the bristles of the man's shaved pubes against his hole, and the slap of the man's sack against his own.

His throat relaxed, and Adam pushed in all the way down to the hilt, holding it there as Joe pressed in harder.

Just when Dylan thought it was near the end, he felt Joe's hands tighten, lifting Dylan's legs into the air. Then it was Adam's hands around him, holding him by his upper arms, lifting his hands free of the bed. He hung there, suspended in mid-air by the two men, both of them buried inside of him as far as they could go.

And then the two of them began to pump.

Adam was the first to break. Dylan could feel his cock suddenly grow harder and tighter inside his throat. Adam's fingers twisted into Dylan's hair. He froze for a long time, and then he howled like a mad man as Joe pounded away. Dylan let his mouth and throat go loose, giving the man what he needed, letting the drool spill freely below.

Suddenly, Adam's hands held him still. Joe thrust forward hard, pinning the man against the bed with Dylan's mouth. Dylan felt the man's cock twitching wildly against his Adam's apple, and felt the syrupy drip down into his stomach.

"Good boy," Joe growled.

Joe tugged Dylan back. Adam's cock popped from his throat like a cork. Dylan was dropped back onto the bed, and spun onto his back. Joe peeled Dylan's legs back toward his ears, bracing them in the air as far back as they could bend. Joe's hips began to pump, faster and faster, until they were a blur.

Dylan felt that feeling growing stronger. Electric static was building. His muscles began to twitch all across his body. It felt so strange. Joe pumped faster, and Dylan watched his thick cock sinking in and out of his body. He heard the soft wet sound as he was penetrated. He saw the man's muscles bulging tightly, slick with sweat. He could smell the musk of him hanging over the room. He could see the need in the man's eye. The distant animal look. The desire and urgent need came through in grunts and furious strokes. The wet sounds of his cock disappearing into Dylan's body was growing louder, filling the room. It was the final straw.

Dylan's bodied contracted, pulling him into a fetal position. His cock unleashed a spray across his chest. A long, strangled cry poured out through his gritted teeth.

Joe's strong hands held him still, his belly and Adam laid across his chest and held them both tightly.

Tears poured from the corners of his eyes, but he was held too firmly to wipe them away. His body contracted again and again, squeezing like a fist against Joe's enormous cock. When Dylan began to moan, Adam pressed his mouth against Dylan's lips. He slipped his tongue inside, dulling the cry.

Joe wasn't done with him, though.

He pushed Dylan's legs back further, and his hips thrust in deeper than ever before. Dylan could almost feel him do to his lungs. Adam held tight to his mouth, keeping him silent.

Dylan's cock felt like he was still at the edge, ready to finish all over again. He could feel the heavy, fat head of Joe's cock stroking against the inside of him, against the swollen patch of nerves just inside his body.

He felt it so clearly now. It felt so prominent inside his asshole. Every stroke against it was turning his brain to jelly. Every time Joe's cock pushed inside against it, it felt like the first time all over again.

Dylan watched his own cock bobbing in the air between them, bright red, and soaked from top to bottom. Without warning, it spurt again, splashing against his chin, then his chest, and then dribbling down the shaft, making a mess in the hairs below. Joe pressed Dylan's legs back further, until Adam had to step back. His knees were against his ears. Never in his life would he have guessed he could bend like that.

Joe pressed in tighter, wrapping his thick arms around Dylan's shoulders, holding him still. Joe's face was in a furious snarl as hips pumped faster. It looked nothing like the man that had welcomed him earlier.

Joe wasn't going deep, just barely past the rim, but the pressure was building again. And then it was too much. Joe's body flushed dark red, and the veins bulged hard against the skin. Dylan found himself suddenly crushed, and felt the cock inside of him forced in, impossibly deep. It knocked the air from him. He could feel it in his stomach. Joe's hip bone dug against Dylan plump ass, then drove in harder.

Dylan shut his eyes and screamed along with Joe, their bodies rocking together. He could still feel the cock head inside of him, scraping along the walls, twitching as it sprayed its seed everywhere inside of him. Dylan gasped as a meaty hand wrapped around his cock, and he opened his eyes. It was Joe, and he pumped at it until Dylan screamed again. His cock sprayed into the air, and spilling over Joe's tight fist. He didn't stop tugging until the last of the drops were milked out.

Joe slipped out of him, and they both gasped as he did. Adam's hands were on him them, feeling the muscles, avoiding the wet spray that was congealing against the skin. Before he knew it, Adam kneeled over his face and slipped his sack into Dylan's mouth.

It was hairy, and they were tight. And smaller than he expected. Dylan licked at them as best he could, and Adam was out a moment later, and rubbing his asshole against Dylan's lips. Dylan lapped at it in a half-daze. It was thick with hair, and damp with sweat.

He thought of Molly again. A sudden jerking feeling spurred him out of it. He could feel Adam pounding away, masturbating as Dylan ate his ass. A few strokes later, and hot, wet spray landed across the cooling pools of cum. When he'd finished, Adam laid down beside the two of them, panting heavily.

Dylan woke with a start as a warm towel dragged across his chest.

He hadn't realized it, but he had fallen asleep for a moment. Dylan blinked in the dark and found Joe looking down at him as he cleaned the mess from Dylan's body. After he'd wiped Dylan's chest clean, he left and returned with a new towel, warm and wet. Holding Dylan's legs in the air like he was an infant. Joe wiped his bottom clean, making sure it was spotless. Dylan let him do it, too weak to offer help or resistance.

When he was done, Joe dried him with a soft towel and retrieved his clothes, setting them in a pile on a chair beside the door. Steve peeked in from the doorway, grinning. Bill poked his head in as well, nodding with approval at the scene.

"Did you have enough?" Bill laughed. "I thought we would have to pry Joe away from you, after how he's been talking this week."

Adam slapped Dylan on the shoulder, and nodded. "He held his own. I couldn't believe it. He did us proud."

Dylan tried to speak, but gasped, and shut his eyes. A very unusual and uncomfortable feeling crept over him as he felt a drip leaking from out of his ass.

"Yeah, I think he's had enough," Steve agreed. "How about you boys? Are you empty?" he asked to Joe and Adam. They laughed as they collected their clothes.

"I haven't," Dylan said.

All eyes were back on him. There was no reason to be timid now, he thought.

"I haven't had enough, I mean. I could take a little more. If anyone wanted. I could suck you off," he said, looking from one face to another.

The men laid back on the couch and dropped their pants to their ankles. One by one, Dylan made his way around, kneeling between their legs, rousing them slowly, drinking them in, holding them against his throat. The longer they took to finish, the better. He savored every inch of skin that slipped between his lips.

Joe's was the only one he struggled with. It was a miracle it had fit inside his ass. It was no wonder the man had gone so slowly. Once he was hard, the head of it was so thick it hardly fit between his teeth.

By the time he'd finished them all, his belly was full to bursting, and his need had returned in full force. Steve spooned him from behind on the couch and jerked him until he sprayed against the tiled floor. He hadn't thought that there would be anything left to spill, but he watched with the others in awe as he squirted at their feet.

Dylan wasn't sure how he made it home. He was sober as could be, but he could hardly sit up straight, let alone walk or drive properly. But there wasn't much time before his wife would be home. Thankfully, the drive was short, and he was there a few moments later without realizing it.

His clothes he threw into the washer and started it. They stunk of musk and sex. He scrubbed his body hard in the shower. He was still at it when Molly peeked her head into the bathroom.

She was all smiles as she stepped closer. She said nothing as she pulled her shirt over her head and slid the shower door open.

"Hey," she whispered.

"Welcome home," he whispered back.

She was on her knees before the words were out of his mouth. He could feel the churn of her mouth around him, the softness of her small mouth. He felt dread creeping through him. His cock stayed soft as she stroked it with her tongue. What lies could he tell her, to explain his lack of interest? Or, if she did finish him off, why he had no cum to give her?

Dylan shut his eyes. He saw Joe pressing his ass against Dylan's lips, and he felt the first stirrings of life.

Molly worked faster. Her hand stroked the length of him as her lips held the head tight. He stiffened, and then went limp.

He shut his eyes harder and remembered the smell of Steve's cologne as his arms had wrapped around Dylan's hips, beating him off as the others watched.

Dylan stiffened, and then went limp again. Molly beat faster.

He moved without thinking. He took her small hand in his, pulled a finger free, and pushed it against his soapy asshole. She slid inside easily, and he cried out with a deafening roar. His hips pumped hard against her lips. After a few minutes of thrusting, he pulled out, spraying the last few drops of seed across her belly.

He collapsed against the wall of the shower, and felt her small hand slip out of him. He panted, blinking deliriously through the steam. Molly watched him back, her face frozen in confusion and fear and amusement.

Reality crashed around him quickly.

"What was that?" she asked.

niniku18
niniku18
247 Followers