Down The Rabbit Hole Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do" I smiled rubbing my chin.

"I meant your body silly" Sophie grinned. I told her that it hadn't occurred to me, but now that she had mentioned it, the thought appealed to me. I mean I didn't have the hairiest of bodies in the first place, but I told her that it was something I'd probably do.

"Can I do it? I promise I'll be gentle," Sophie smiled, and I could see how excited she was to actually shave me. How could I say no to her now? I think she would genuinely pout if I did.

"Go for it!" I smiled and Sophie celebrated as she got one of her disposable razors and shaving cream. I lifted my leg and rested it gently on Sophie's shoulder as she massaged the shaving cream onto my legs. Delicately, she shaved my leg keeping to her promise of being gentle. To my surprise, I felt myself getting hard as I watched Sophie shave me. When she saw that I was hard, she giggled lightly and continued until she couldn't see any body hair on my legs, face, chest, and back. My pubes were a little longer so she had me stand as she used scissors to trim them down before continuing her work with the razor. I was still so sensitive there from earlier and so turned on from being shaved that just a little bit more stimulation would have probably made me cum again. I had to admit, my body looked good and smooth, and I even looked a little bit bigger down there.

"You have such great skin for a man," Sophie said as she cleaned the rest of the shaving cream off of my body. "You really should start a skincare routine to maintain it and improve it some more." I felt her rub a moisturising cream all over me before she asked me to massage it into her body. I took care to massage it in softly, admiring her body as I did so. How had I got so lucky? After the bath, I lay naked next to her on the bed with my smooth skin touching hers. I felt her drift in my arms whilst I stroked her hair, and I followed her within a few minutes.

The next morning, I met Steve early in the morning for coffee. I would have loved to spend more time with Sophie but we both had classes. We travelled into central London together and then kissed as we went our separate ways. Sophie had asked if it was okay for her to tell Lily about us, and I said it was fine, and asked her about telling Steve. She had promised to leave out the part about the panties before I had a chance to ask and I thanked her for that. I may have been comfortable with Sophie, but I wasn't even ready to let Steve, my closest friend, know about it, let alone Lily. She seemed like a lovely girl, and Steve definitely raved about her, but I didn't know her that well.

"Good morning my man, how are we doing?" Steve asked in his upbeat mood. It was usually quite hard to handle at this time in the morning, but I was in a very good mood after last night. As we drank our coffee, I filled Steve in on my new relationship with Sophie, leaving out the bit about the panties, including the pink ones Sophie had chosen for me to wear this morning. I had to admit, they felt so much better against my smooth skin.

"My dude, really?" Steve asked. I had seen his facial expressions switch from shock to pure delight and he embraced me and offered his hand for a high five. He wanted to hear everything I had to say on the matter and he was absolutely thrilled. "I was worried that I'd be spending less time with you because of spending more time with Lily, but it seems you have someone else to spend time with now! Lily speaks very highly of Sophie, and Sophie certainly is protective of Lily, you should have seen the way she interrogated me, pal. I think you've got a good one there!" Steve offered a wink before we both finished off the coffee and made our way to class.

On the way to class, I had a message from Sophie saying that Lily approved of me. She also expected another video call to play when I was free after the first class. In another message sent straight after, she said that she finished at lunch time today and asked if I wanted to join her shopping if I was free. I agreed to both the video call and the shopping trip, and all of a sudden I couldn't wait for the first lesson to come to an end.

12