Down The Rabbit Hole Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued lightly begging her as she replaced the chastity cage whilst my poor, throbbing cock got pushed back in. To rub it in, not that I was complaining, Sophie undressed and stood facing me, guiding my head towards her sex. All too willingly, I started caressing her clit with my tongue. Her taste, as always, was divine, and I liked how she was slightly rougher with me this time, rubbing herself roughly over my face to get off. I could see my ruined make-up smearing down my face through the mirror. Sophie's pleasure-filled moans made me forget about my frustration, and I worked harder to please her until she gripped the back of my hair and pushed me deeper into her as she climaxed on my face.

"That's a good little slut."

Sophie soothed me as she patted me on the head and kissed me tenderly. I leant into her, feeling fragile and delicate with conflicting emotions. It was clear that I was starting to feel very submissive towards Sophie, and since this was all new to me, I felt confused and a little overwhelmed. To Sophie's credit, she continued to soothe me and stroke my hair until I calmed and fell asleep resting on her chest.

12