Down With the Panties

Story Info
Transwoman and gay men gangbang two sluts at a rock concert.
10.3k words
4.65
16.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I suppose you want to ask me why I did it?

It was my first experience getting fucked by two women and four men! That is precisely what we ended up doing when the transexual lead singer of Brutal Thorns took us backstage after their concert.

It all began innocently enough. We had gone to the show at our usual spot, Carnal Remains, in front of the stage because Mariela loves to rock out.

The audience wasn't big, but it seemed like they were enjoying themselves, dancing, drinking, heckling each other, and soaking in the atmosphere. Then the lights went down. The opening act started playing, but the crowd didn't get too excited until Brutal Thorns walked out on stage.

"They're gonna play 'Heavy Metal Barbie,' " Mariela whispered.

"What's that?" I asked.

"A song about a girl who gets drunk on vodka and sleeps with a bunch of guys."

"Why do I care?" I muttered under my breath, not really interested. I think people have always found me annoying.

"I'm telling you," said Mariela, "the lead singer is super hot!"

"And how does she look so young?" I continued.

Mariela gave me a nasty glare as if she wanted to slap me in the face or something.

"You're just jealous she has bigger boobs than yours." She turned her gaze away from mine and stared up into the rafters of the club, where the ceiling fans spun slowly around above our heads.

She was right. The band members looked young and fresh, except for one guy--the bass player. He had dark hair and pale skin, making him seem older than he actually was.

The lead singer was blond, tall, skinny, with short bleached-blond hair, high cheekbones, a small nose, full lips, beautiful blue eyes, and a fantastic body that appeared to be very fit. Her large breasts bounced every time she moved, which happened often because she couldn't be still even when standing still.

She wore jeans and a black bra but no shirt. When she ran around the stage rocking out, we noticed the two long silver dragon tattoos winding across her stomach and back, stretching over her shoulders, and disappearing under her bra.

"Wow," I said. "She's hot!"

When they started playing the first chords of the song, I felt the blood rushing to my groin.

The audience started screaming. The lead singer jumped onto a speaker in front of the audience. As soon as they saw her tits bounce up and down as she danced on top of it, they cheered like madmen! Then she opened her mouth wide as she shouted into the microphone.

"I'm so fucking horny," said Mariela next to me with an evil smile on her face. "I want to get fucked by them!"

"Oh yeah," I said, but I didn't feel any lust at all. In fact, I had been feeling less and less of that lately... especially since the breakup. Seeing the hot blonde singer of Brutal Thorns in action, it was only now that I remembered how much fun sex can be.

After that crazy performance, Heli came off the speakers to talk directly to the audience through her microphone.

"Thanks for coming tonight!" She spoke in a sultry voice. She looked directly at us standing in the front row, waved to us with both hands, then winked at us. We could see her blue eyes, and those bright white teeth were visible when she smiled.

"We're going to play our new single first. The title is 'Heavy Metal Barbie.'"

"Hey, fuck that shit, man!" someone yelled from the audience.

"Fuck you too!" Heli screamed back while pulling on her crotch. The crowd loved that.

She leaned over again toward the microphone and whispered, "Let's hear some noise!" And we did just that--we gave it all we had. The rest of the band joined in. They sounded amazing!

Mariela and I jumped up and down and headbanged in time with the music until we felt sweat dripping down our bodies. When I saw my reflection in one of the mirrors hanging at the bottom of the stage, I was surprised to discover my nipples hardening.

The whole room was filled with heavy metal. We got lost in their rhythm, moving our heads left and right and shaking them. I never felt more alive than during this song, not even when I had a raging orgasm. But these four rockers playing so fast on the drums and guitars made me shake so bad that all I wanted was a cock shoved into me deeply.

So I suppose you want to ask me why I got so horny so fast?

The truth is, I don't know. I was already aroused, but now it was as if I was possessed by something else entirely. Maybe it was the sound of the drums, the intensity of the lead singer, or the way they played with such passion. Perhaps they really did summon demons with their music. Whatever it was, it didn't matter because I didn't have control of myself anymore. It didn't seem like I would ever get enough.

I needed sex. That night. Right there at Carnal Remains.

After their set, Heli came off the stage and walked directly toward us without taking her eyes off us.

Mariela wore a short black tank top showing cleavage and her belly, no bra, and a short black skirt. Her nipple rings showed a clear outline through the skin-tight fabric, and a good part of her large dragon tattoo on her left hip and side was visible. She wore platform heel shoes, that slut! She always made it seem it was because she was shorter than average, and it lifted up her nice round ass. But I knew the truth...

I wore my usual outfit: a cut-off black t-shirt with extra cleavage, booty shorts, and a black thong panty underneath it. My best feature is my long legs. I've been told I look like Lara Croft from Tomb Raider when I wear shorts and boots. My green eyes are piercing--even more so when looking at someone who makes me horny--and I'm pretty sure people find me sexy.

The lead singer stopped in front of me and smiled.

"Hey," said Mariela when Heli reached us, "we're here to see you."

"What's going on?" asked Heli, "Did you bring me a present?"

She winked, and I wondered if she had any idea how much we wanted to suck on her pouty lips.

"We have a request!" said Mariela.

Heli looked at me, then back at Mariela, and smiled wickedly. Her blue eyes shone brighter and seemed even bluer than before.

"We want to meet the band."

"Okay, but it will cost you." Heli replied. Then her smile turned evil as her mouth curved into a grin and her eyes glittered like saphires. She grabbed hold of both our cheeks as though examining us like pieces of meat for sale.

"I want two things from each of you," she continued after releasing us. "And I mean exactly what I say or this night ends right now!"

Mariela glanced over at me with wide-eyed curiosity. I couldn't take my eyes off Heli either. Not only did I love sex, but I also loved power games, and I liked seeing other women being dominant. So that was another thing that brought out the naughty little girl inside me.

"What do you mean?" asked Mariela.

"You'll see soon enough," said the blonde lead singer, giving her a look that made her nervous.

Then she stepped closer to me and stared directly into my green eyes.

"First," she said slowly in a soft voice so low that it tickled my earlobe, "I want to fuck your ass."

Heli spoke those words in a tone so husky that it sent shivers through my body. Her hot breath hit my skin, making my knees go weak. The mere sound of her deep voice sent vibrations straight down into my core.

"And I'm sure you want to suck my cock," she added, looking at Mariela, who nodded in agreement.

"What's the second thing?" Mariela asked with her hands on her hips, trying hard to control her breathing.

"The second one is from you, honey," said Heli while turning towards me and touching my shoulder, "I want to lick your pussy..."

Her fingers moved across my bare arm as she looked up and smiled seductively. It felt like a jolt of electricity ran through me and tingled all over my body. My pussy got wet instantly!

"That sounds good to me." I leaned forward and took Mariela by the hand as if we had already agreed on something.

"Good!" replied Heli, stepping back a bit. Then she started laughing and continued talking.

"And the last thing I have for you is the most important of them all. You're going to call each other slut until you both agree that you are not ashamed anymore."

Mariela and I both blushed with embarrassment. After listening to that blonde Finnish goddess speak so dirty, all we could do was nod enthusiastically. We couldn't wait to get our turn and prove ourselves worthy of this lead singer's attention.

Heli reached for our hands and pulled us along with her. We followed her backstage, where she introduced us to everyone.

"This here is Ivey," she said, pointing at me, "she loves dick... anything long and hard." She then pointed at Mariela, who blushed deeply again and nodded silently in agreement. "And this one," said Heli, pointing at Mariela, "is Mariela, the hottest bitch I've ever seen in my life! Her tits look really big even without a bra. And I think she would make the perfect model for the cover of our next album!"

The band members laughed heartily and patted Mariela and me on the shoulder while smiling broadly at us. They were adorable guys.

I wasn't sure why they weren't jealous of us and didn't seem threatened by our presence. I wondered what kind of relationship each person had with the rest of the group, how far it went, and if I should be worried about any jealousy between them. But when I looked around, there seemed to be no rivalry amongst them. It made sense--they must have all had sex together before, and we were just newcomers to their world.

Lex was the hottest guy in the group. He had short brown hair, piercing green eyes, olive skin tone, and a six-pack stomach. He never wore a shirt underneath his vest, making his smooth chest muscles visible for everyone to see. His thick cock stood out from beneath the leather pants he always wore.

Marlon was the oldest of the four. He was a muscular man, but not as bulky as Lex, and sported tattoos everywhere: on his arms, shoulders, neck, and hands; but especially on his biceps and triceps, which also showed through his tight sleeveless tank top. Marlon was the manager of the band. The tattoo I liked best was a picture of a naked woman sitting back with her legs spread wide open while taking the whole length of a large black dick up her cunt.

Billie played the drums like nobody else I'd ever seen. He kept the beat going with both feet, pounding the drumsticks against the rim of his snare drum in rapid succession. Billie was dark-skinned and had very curly black hair that fell down in waves over his forehead and hung halfway down to his eyebrows. His bright blue eyes caught my attention instantly. He was feminine and obviously gay.

Eli had dark hair and wore a long-sleeve black shirt underneath his vest. He had two small piercings near his earlobes and one larger one on his left nostril. When Eli spoke, you could hear his voice like velvet coming from deep inside him. Although he was pretty ugly, he seemed way more confident than Lex or Marlon, who were too macho for me, even though they were much better looking. And yes, Eli was gay. He was Billie's boyfriend.

Backstage was crammed wall to wall with guitars, amplifiers, microphones, and recording equipment. There was hardly enough room to move around. It felt stuffy, and it smelled strongly of sweat and weed. An oversized couch was in the middle of the floor, which was all ripped up and dirty. A coffee table full of drugs and alcohol stood next to it, and a broken TV set turned on behind us.

"You girls want some coke?" Heli asked while taking a pinch of white powder out of a plastic bag. She placed it on a flat metal surface off the table and then pushed it with a credit card into a perfect line toward Mariela. "You like it, don't ya honey?"

I looked at Mariela and saw her nod in agreement. I hadn't had any coke since college. I always thought cocaine was the shit! I wanted some too.

Heli pulled out another line, looked at me, and said, "You? You look like you want some too."

I didn't have to answer--she knew that I did.

That shit hit me hard. It was really good coke. I mean, REALLY GOOD. Not like the crap we used to get from our friends when we were in school, but really expensive blow, man... no bullshit.

We went through about half of the whole amount of coke before anyone got tired of drinking or doing lines, so we took a break. The four guys had a couple more beers each, and Mariela and I decided to go to the bathroom.

The restroom was disgusting, and the smell of piss and shit lingered in every corner. Carnal Remains was a heavy metal bar; you couldn't expect anything less than that.

"I'm going to go back there and ask them to gangbang me," Mariela said as she touched up her makeup. "Are you in?"

"Hell yeah!" I replied enthusiastically.

So I suppose you want me to tell you I was drugged and not being myself. Or that I wasn't really sure what I wanted? Nope. That's a lie. What felt like demons inside of me since they started playing their music were really just naughty parts of my mind I have always had but suppressed beneath my consciousness. Seeing Mariela so open about what she wanted only encouraged me to be free.

We walked backstage, Mariela holding my hand tightly as if afraid something might happen to her if I let go for even one second. We stood in front of everyone, looked at each other coyly, and Mariela announced:

"We want all of you to gangbang us. Right now!"

I was surprised, but the band didn't seem to think it was strange that we were suddenly asking them that. They all stared at us with amused looks, but no one spoke.

Heli stood up silently and unbuttoned the first two buttons of her jeans. She wore no underwear. She pulled her pants down just enough to reveal a tattoo above her cock.

'Down With the Panties,' it said in gothic letters.

Mariela and I laughed really hard and right away pulled off our tops. Our tits bounced freely as our bare chests shook from laughter. Everyone was staring at our naked breasts, but still, nobody talked.

Heli returned to her seat beside Billie, who patted her thigh softly. The drummer began gently stroking his dick under his tight jeans while watching Mariela and I pull down our panties. We both stood completely naked in front of them except for our shoes and Mariela's stockings. Lex and Eli stared wide-eyed at Mariela's huge breasts bouncing and swaying, and then he looked over at me.

Eli came over and grabbed me by the arm, and led me to him so that I sat beside him. He leaned close into my ear and whispered: "We're gonna fuck you good, babe." His hot breath against my ear made my pussy moisten instantly. I was really excited; this felt really wild.

"We want you guys to take turns fucking each of us!" Mariela said in a very commanding tone.

Eli's monster cock stood straight up in front of my face. It was about ten inches long with a huge mushroom head. When he spread his legs and pushed his crotch towards me, I could see how big it actually was outside of his pants--I mean, it wasn't even possible for anyone but an actual giant or something to fit that thing inside their body. That monster had to be eight inches around!

I grabbed his cock with both hands at the base and could barely wrap my fingers around it. Good five inches still stuck out from where my hands ended. I gasped, wide-eyed, and said, "Wow... it is big." I ran my hand along the thick shaft, feeling the veins protruding from its sides.

Eli grinned and said in a deep voice, "You can feel what I'm packing baby, wanna kiss it?"

I nodded. I was already getting wetter as I held his massive member. As I moved my lips over it, I could taste salty pre cum on it.

"Fuck yeah," Mariela moaned loudly as she saw me suck Eli's cock right in front of her eyes. She rubbed her own pussy and bit her lip.

"You want some too, don't ya, honey?" Heli asked Mariela, who just stared at me sucking Eli's dick and answered with a smile, "Yeah."

Heli got up and undid her bra. Her black bra was tied so tightly that when she opened it, her huge breasts spilled out onto her chest like two ripe melons. When I looked up at her, I saw that she was wearing nipple clamps. They were so tight that they pinched off all circulation to them, making them red and sore.

"You've never seen these before huh? Well here..." Heli said and reached into the back pocket of her jeans. She took out an extra pair of nipple clamps and put one around my right nipple. It fucking hurt, but I liked it.

"Now you're starting to look like a real slut," Mariela said as she leaned close to my ear again. Then she kissed my cheek and whispered, "We are not using condoms. I got morning-after pills."

I smiled and blushed and replied, "Okay." I felt dirty but really turned on by the whole situation. I pulled off Eli's cock from my mouth long enough to say, "Thank you."

I stroked Eli while I talked to Mariela, and Billie took the chance and put his mouth around his boyfriend's cock. It really surprised me when I turned back and saw this man's mouth on that dick, but it was a pleasant surprise. I loved watching gay men. This was such a big turn-on for me.

Eli moaned loudly after a few seconds of being in Billie's mouth, "You love sucking cock, don't you honey?" he asked me.

I nodded with my eyes still locked on the action of Billie sucking Eli. Heli moved in front of us now and sat down next to us so she could kiss Mariela and whisper into her ears something about how she wanted to suck her tits and fuck her ass while her boyfriend fucked her face--something along those lines anyway.

I couldn't see much more of what they were doing because I focused on licking Eli's shaft and interchanging his cock between mine and Billie's mouth. It was so hot to be sucking a monster cock together with another man. His scruffy chin rubbed against my face as we battled who would get more cock in their mouth.

I felt hands on my hips lifting me up, so I looked back to see Lex leaning over the top of me, kissing my lips. He grabbed my head and pressed it up and down on that massive dick. I closed my eyes and let it go where it may. My pussy got even wetter knowing that there would soon be cock inside it; I mean, it wasn't just gonna end with me jerking off Eli's giant prick!

"Your cocks are so thick!" I gasped at Lex and Eli. Both men had hard ten-inch members, which was definitely bigger than anything any guy I'd ever been with before.

"It is an honor to have your mouth wrapped around our cocks, slut," Heli said as she sat beside us again, her legs spread wide apart, showing her hard cock as well. It was another monster cock, easily nine inches long. It was wholly shaven and looked pretty huge. Mariela kneeled before her and started playing with it by pulling on it from the base until it began growing in girth and tightening the foreskin around the tip.

Heli then whispered something in Mariela's ear that made her smile big. Then the drummer, Billie, put his fingers in her hair and pulled it back, making a ponytail behind her neck. She smiled a bit more, looking very sexy to me.

The guitarist, Lex, leaned forward towards my face as he placed his hands around my waist to pull me closer to him so he could fuck my pussy with all his might. He was so fucking hot, a perfect male specimen in every way. His eyes were piercing green, and when they stared into mine, I felt weak at the knees--that was how intense the look was on his face--he was going to fuck my brains out!

I felt his large cock head rub against my slit up and down, juicing up through my wet folds, making them slippery for his cock. As soon as his shaft slipped inside me, it stretched my insides open like two rubber bands pulled farther apart.

Lex moaned loudly as soon as he pushed deep inside me, "Fuck... this feels great."