Downfall - An Erotic Invasion Ch. 03: The Day After

Story Info
Chad is back, but there's something differant about him...
3.8k words
4.6
14.1k
15

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,420 Followers

When the Sheriff's deputies arrived they listened to her story, then took her home almost immediately. Knowing smiles and innuendo had been kept to a minimum since a boy was actually missing, but she could hear what they'd left unsaid. Lisa wanted to stay and help with the search, but they told her they didn't want to worry about her wandering off too, so they had a deputy drive her home.

They were all very nice and polite, and no one questioned her story that they had come up here to look at the stars even though there was really only one reason for high school kids to come up here this time of night. They'd been more skeptical when she told them about how they had watched a meteor crash into the woods not far from the car, and that Chad had gone to check it out. On the drive back, the deputy didn't say anything to suggest that they didn't believe her, only reassuring things about how they would find her boyfriend, but Lisa could feel him judging her on the whole ride home. He officer wanted to talk to her parents, and Lisa knew she would die if her mother found out what she'd been up to, so she had him take her to her Aunt's house. She worked overnights at the hospital, so there wouldn't be anyone there this time of night. After a few minutes of knocking and ringing the doorbell he left, and then she walked home alone.

When she got there, the porch light was on but everyone was in bed, so somehow she made it all the way to her room without anyone finding out what a slut she'd been. Despite almost losing her virginity, actually losing her boyfriend, and struggling with her very own sign from god, she had faced no consequences from her night's adventure. It didn't seem possible, she thought as she quickly stripped down for bed and drifted off to sleep with her mind racing, but in the morning, she woke up and the sky still hadn't fallen down on her. Lisa went down to the dining room like she always did, a little sleepier than usual, and after a quick breakfast, her mother had bundled her off to school, without a cross word. Even her sister hadn't pointed out how quiet she was on the bus. It was almost surreal. How could everyone act so normal when Chad was missing?

Lisa wanted to scream, but she just kept smiling placidly instead. It was hard to keep up the illusion of normalcy when she held so much turmoil inside, but she managed it somehow. It felt like this morning Lisa's mind was whirling and roiling just as much as it had been last night, but this time with more worry and none of the pleasure. She was so distracted by these thoughts when she'd finished getting her books from the locker that she almost didn't notice Chad down the hall when she closed it. For just a moment Lisa thought she'd gone crazy, but a couple long blinks later and he was still there looking glassy eyed and vaguely lost.

Lisa tried not to make a scene as she ran up and hugged him. She did that most mornings - so it shouldn't reveal that anything was amiss. Right?

"Chad, oh my god," Lisa said trying to keep the ragged edge of worry from her voice, "I missed you so much. What happened?"

"Lisa," He said, making it sound almost like a question while he returned the hug, "Nothing happened. I was just, you know, looking for that thing in the forest."

"What thing?" She said looking up at him, though he didn't meet her gaze, "Did you find it?"

"Yeah - it was just a rock in a crater. I mean it was a big one." Chad gave a small shrug as he started to sound a bit more like himself.

"So why didn't you take some pictures for Instagram or whatever and come right back like you said you would?" Lisa cringed inwardly about how clingy she was being, and in public too, but it was hard to control such things when you thought you might never see someone again.

"Pfft, promised" he blurted out mockingly before seeing the look it provoked and trying to tone it down. "Honestly, beautiful, I wanted to. I did, but there were some small fires, and they were spreading, so I had to stop them. So I did my part until those deputies showed up to help me out."

"You didn't want the whole forest to burn down, did you?"

Lisa wasn't sure what it was about his story, but as she slowly released the hug and pulled away from him, there was something off about the whole thing.

"Yeah, okay, but why didn't you call or text me last night when you got home," she said, not letting up, "you know, to let me know that you were okay. I was really worried."

"You know what," Chad said looking exasperated, "You worry too much, I got to get to class - we can talk later."

And just like that, he left Lisa standing in the rapidly thinning crowds of the hallway. That, at least, felt like the real Chad. He could be a jerk sometimes, Lisa thought, as she shrugged her bag over one shoulder, but at least that was who he was. The rest - the vacantness, his slowness to recognize her without his usual wolfish grin, she turned these things over in her mind as she headed listlessly to her next class.

She shared her next two classes, Chemistry and American Lit, with Margret, and in both the lesson plans took a back seat to the notes they exchanged near the back of the class. Lisa wanted to talk about Chad's weird disappearance and behavior, Margret only had ears for the gory details.

Did they finally do it? No. Was Lisa still a virgin? Yes. Was she sure? Yes. Margaret had lost her cherry just after her eighteenth birthday a few months back to Andrew, a Senior that had since moved. They were still pursuing some kind of long distance thing, but if asked Lisa would have been hard pressed to say which of the two of them not having sex Margaret was more fixated on.

Her friend continued to badger throughout their next two classes together with tiny little notes. So why was she even worried about this now? Did it really matter if he went missing for a few hours? He was back now, and everything was going to be okay now, right? He was probably just acting weird because of the big blue balls she had left him with. For Margret all answers came down to sex. If Lisa were to suck him off under the bleachers or something, she suggested helpfully, he'd probably act normal in no time.

Lisa considered it, feeling her nipples harden at the idea. It was so naughty, too naughty for a good girl like her. All the same, as she walked to lunch with Margaret, she couldn't get the image out of her head. She'd sucked Chad's cock before, a couple times, and she liked it. Except for when he got carried away and started choking her with his dick or cumming in her mouth without warning her. It was okay for a virgin to be a little cock sucker, as long as it was the right guy, but in public...

Lisa stopped halfway through the quad, grabbing Margret's arm "You know what, I think I am going to go find Chad," she declared, "just to talk though," she added hastily after Margaret's eyes lit up in a way that clearly showed she'd gotten the wrong idea.

Margaret smiled knowingly. "Well you enjoy your talk. I hope you two get things sorted out, you're a cute couple. And remember" she said with a wink "the baseball dugouts are an excellent place to 'talk' this time of day."

Lisa's only response was to blush demurely as she went in search of her man, who usually had lunch with his friends behind the library. On the way there though, she spotted him walking into the science building with another girl - Jessica something - she was in Lisa's homeroom this semester, though the two had never spoken. Lisa's brow furrowed. What would he be doing with her she thought as she watched her boyfriend glance around furtively around before the door swung shut behind them. Lisa tried to swallow her newly reignited suspicions down, and decided to follow them.

She entered the blue double doors more than a minute after her boyfriend had disappeared inside, and saw no trace of him, or anybody else in the hall. With everyone at lunch there wouldn't be more than a teacher or two on this side of the campus. As she walked down the hall, slowly peering in each door as she passed, her heart competed with her footsteps for which sound was loudest in her ears. Neither was able to drown out her worry though. What would Chad, the love of her life, be doing in a quiet building with a strange girl? Her mind offered up excuses: maybe they were working on a project together. Maybe they were working on some kind of surprise for her in home room tomorrow? Maybe she had asked him to help her move something heavy, or there was some kind of emergency.

Yeah. A sexual emergency. Lisa's doubts took on the same tone as the snarky notes Margret had been sending her for the last couple hours as she struggled to push the mental image of the two locking lips out of her mind. The mystery of where they had gone only deepened her worry until at last she found them in the second to last classroom on the left and her worst fears were realized.

Jessica was sitting on Mr. Harold's desk, the books and paper pushed aside in a similarly careless manner to how her dress and bra had been pushed down, giving Chad easy access to feast on the girl's ripe tits.

Tears welled in Lisa's eyes almost immediately, blurring the image before for a moment. How could Chad do this to her when she had almost given him everything last night? Was that why he was cheating on her? Because she wouldn't put out?

For just a moment, guilt and self-doubt gnawed at her as she second guessed herself before righteous anger pushed it aside once more. Fuck that, and fuck him, she thought, her rage suddenly pushing away her sadness. The anger burned inside her as she reached for the door to walk in on them, and give them both a piece of her mind. That would teach him. But looking up again the scene had changed, and made her hesitate.

In her moment of self-pity they had moved on from foreplay to Chad's cock, and he had whipped it out, his pants around his ankles, but this was not the smooth six inch uncircumcised penis she remembered from the car last night, this was.. alien. It didn't even look human. Chad's cock had almost doubled in size overnight, with a swollen and angry looking head. In the dim light it was hard to tell, but Lisa thought that even the color looked different. Jessica didn't seem to mind as she had both of her hands wrapped around it and was eagerly sucking on the tip, fitting as much into her delicate mouth as she could.

"That's right baby, get it in there - you can do it." Chad hissed in pleasure as she tried harder to get more than just the tip inside of her wide open mouth. You're a good little cock sucker," Chad said, quietly sighing with pleasure, as he ran one of his hands through her dark silky hair. "Get that dick as slick as you can so we can, so we can squeeze it in your little pussy next, because one way or another we're going to make it fit."

Jessica was not a large girl, and the shiver of anticipation that passed through her while she redoubled her efforts was visible from the corridor. She wasn't the only one shaking though. Lisa continued to watch from the doorway, and couldn't deny the effect that the scene was having on her, no matter how angry she was. She was also horny as hell - if she was somewhere more private she would probably have a hand in her panties diddling herself, but as it was, she kept both hands balled at her sides in anger.

It was with one-part horror, and one-part desire, she watched Chad push Jessica artlessly onto her back on the teachers large desk, and flipped her skirt up. After that there was no foreplay - he just grabbed her panties and yanked them to one side. Jessica reached up and over her head for the lip of the desk to have something to brace against while Chad reached down and tried to find the right angle for the girls opening as he gripped his swollen cock in his fist.

"Get ready babe," Chad said through gritted teeth "because here.. it.. comes!" with someone else.

At first it didn't seem likely he could force something that big in the poor girl. It didn't seem real. After a few tries Jessica's whole body tensed and she cried out, more in pleasure than in pain. From where she watched, it was Lisa's only sign that he had finally started to shove his monster inside of the girl.

From where she stood she couldn't see the girl's stretched out little hole, straining to contain an invader that only wanted one thing. She couldn't see that every pump of his hips pulled out the inches that had already made their way inside and forced just a little more inside the poor girl when he thrust back in again. Lisa could see the look of awe and ecstasy on the girl's face though - pleasure that bordered on a religious experience as her boyfriend struggled to push his altered cock all the way inside her. Lisa winced, both from the look of pain on Jessica's face, and from frustration that all of those things should belong to her, and not some random slut...

Not like this though, she corrected hastily, it was never supposed to be like this. Lisa couldn't look away though. Like a train wreck she couldn't help but watch as Chad's ass flexed as he pounded her pussy for minute after minute with his inhuman dick, and even though she couldn't see it enter Jessica, Lisa could see her stomach bulge noticeably as the cock rammed fully home inside her pelvis with every thrust.

Jessica's moans drowned out Lisa's internal train of thought as they increased steadily in volume until they were starting to echo down the hallway. The only small benefit that the ragged noises of ecstasy she made were they drowned out the leud wet fucking sounds the couple was also making as Jessica's tiny pussy overcompensated by drenching Mr. Harold's desk in a steadily expanding puddle of girl cum.

It was when Chad picked up his lover's legs though, and put them on his shoulders, Lisa could finally see how wrong things really were. There was definitely something wrong with his cock. It glittered darkly purple, even in the shadows of the poorly lit classroom. It looked inhuman - more aquatic than mammalian. She'd had his dick in her hand and in her mouth, she'd almost had it in her pussy - if there was one thing she knew in the world, it was that that wasn't Chad's cock.

Lisa struggled with these ideas, lost in the outrage and eroticism of the scene before her, almost until the nun that had been walking down the hall unnoticed was right on top of her. The moans of pleasure or the shame of watching her lover with another woman had made Lisa oblivious, but as she tore her eyes away from the climaxing couple on the table, and saw the nun, not twenty feet from her, and walking briskly.

"You there," Sister Agnes called out at her as she left, obviously up to no good. "You come here this instant!"

Lisa turned and bolted, shocking the nun who was unused to any form of disobedience from her students.

It was at this moment Lisa missed the lovers' Climax. For Jessica this was nothing new - a new puddle of her juices and a primal scream announced what would make her fourth and most powerful orgasm in the last few minutes. For Chad though, his grunt of pleasure wasn't accompanied by a fountain of white sperm to fill up the poor unprotected girl, instead the base of his cock swelled, and as wave after wave of pleasurable contractions pushed the golf ball sized bulge in undulating contractions down the length of his dick. They had been smaller when the queen forced them inside of him, but they continued to mature in their new host, ready for the next stage of their life. It would have been more agonizing than passing any kidney stone if it hadn't felt so good; it was like one long orgasm as he forced the thing out of his swollen balls and into his new host. Jessica almost came a fifth time as the bulge forced itself inside her.

They were entirely oblivious to the world, including the outraged sister, or her angry shouts.

"Young lady, you come back here right now," The nun called out as she hurried after Lisa, but as she passed the classroom she turned to see what the student had been watching and stopped cold. "What in the name of all that is holy are you kids... oh my lord."

Let her sort this out and punish them Lisa thought, trying to hide from her despair in a moment of smugness. A scandal like this would be all over the school tomorrow morning. Lisa would be shamed in her relation to Chad, sure, but he would become a pariah. This might even be enough to get him expelled, no matter who his father was. That would save her the trouble of having to get him to admit that he cheated on her, or of thinking about him. It was a small consolation as she ran off to be anywhere but here. Lisa thought idlily about ditching school, but decided that she needed the illusion of normalcy more than she needed to disappear.

Besides, she thought, shaking her head slowly as she re-entered the quad and put on her best 'everything is fine' face, if she went home now she would have to deal with her mother or her sister; better to deal with the notes from Angie in French class, or Margaret in study hall after that.

.................................................................................

When Sister Agnes caught the two students in the act, she'd stormed into the classroom full of righteous outrage. That had faded almost immediately when Chad said, "Hey sister - see something you like?"

"Of course not child," she'd started imperiously, "I hate all sin and--"

"Listen sister," Chad interrupted, "Lunch is over - why don't you strip while you talk and we can get this over with that much faster."

"How dare you speak to me this way," Sister Agnes thundered at the impetuous boy and the glassy eyed girl. It took her a minute to notice that while she spoke she was starting to disrobe anyway...

"What - what's going on," she asked, frightened now at what was happening to her. Soon her habit was on the floor and her bra and panties quickly joined it, revealing her big sagging tits and full dark bush to the eyes of a man - a student no less.

"Don't worry sister - you bend over the desk and I'll show you exactly what's going on," Chad said, slowly stroking his slick dick as it returned to full hardness at the sight of the older woman. "Tell me slut, how long have you saved your cherry - how old are you?"

"I'm 35," she said in almost a whisper, "and you can't do this. I'm married to Christ and I--" At a nod from Chad Jessica shut her up by leaning down at kissing the nun with a mouth full of tongue and he approached the teacher's generous ass from behind.

As Chad pressed the head of his inhuman cock against the nun's unused cunt, he contemplated if he would ever have fucked a nun before the queen had given him her eggs. He decided he probably would have, but he doubted he ever would have had the opportunity. She was way too old to be his type, but she was a virgin, and he'd never been able to turn down a virgin. None of that mattered now though - she wasn't even fighting him. All that mattered now was his burning need to find a home for her eggs in the ripe womb of any slut foolish enough to let herself be alone with him, and in that game no one was off limits - not parents, not teachers, and certainly not nuns.

He didn't even let this proud cunt suck his dick first because lunch would be over soon and he didn't want to get caught again. Instead he just bent her over the desk and started to force his dick inside her. Foreplay was unnecessary with the psychic powers or pheromones or whatever the alien had given him. She was already dripping on the floor at her eagerness to be taken by the time he started to force himself inside. It's not like he cared about getting this bitch off. He didn't need to give her the fuck of her life... He just needed to get his dick deep enough to press against the cervix so that her womb would open up and he could lay another egg in another bitch. A couple orgasms should be plenty, he thought, licking his lips as he pounded her sanctified pussy to prepare it for his unholy offering.

Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,420 Followers
12