Downfall - An Erotic Invasion Ch. 04: One of Us

Story Info
Too late, Lisa finally starts to understand what's happening.
4k words
4.4
15.7k
14

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,396 Followers

Lisa stumbled through the rest of her day like a zombie, her mind on everything but her studies. She did her best to pay lip service to her friends, between periods, but it was obvious to anyone that something was wrong. They assumed it was more boy problems of course, which was close enough since the truth was completely impossible. How could she tell anyone that the tall handsome young man she almost gave her cherry and her life to was fucking random sluts during lunch. She would sound like a crazy person. So she just denied whatever they asked and told them everything was fine, and soon enough the day was over, and she was walking home. She saw Chad waiting for her in the parking lot out front of school. It was their usual spot, but there was no way in hell she was going to meet with him and let him try to talk his way out of this. Just the sight of him disgusted her. She doubted that that would ever change. Instead she spun on her heel and went out a side gate to take the long way home. It would help to clear her head. Afterall, it was a nice sunny day, and other than her piece of shit boyfriend, everything was going great.

When she finally got home, she found her mother ironing in the living room watching one of her talk shows. They lived in a nice big two story house, but the only place she ever seemed to be was either ironing in front of the TV or eating on the couch while her dad worked yet another late night at the plant to pay for more things they didn't need. Lisa had long ago decided that he did it more to avoid his wife than because he needed the overtime.

"Has Chad been by," she asked immediately as she set her bookbag down.

"Not yet dear," her mom said, smiling as he looked up at her. "Why, do you guys have another hot date tonight? Don't think I didn't notice how late you were out last night..."

"Ahh, mom," Lisa sighed, feeling suddenly uncomfortable. "Nothing happened okay? It's fine."

"Well if nothing happened and you aren't going to see him then why did you think he might have been by?" Her mother asked, setting down the iron to focus her full attention on her. "You're a sweet, innocent thing, and a man like Chad? You remember our conversations about saving yourself for marriage don't you Lisa?

"Jeez mom - I said it's fine." Lisa said, even though it totally was. I just have a headache." she blurted out, changing strategies before her mom kicked into full busy body mode.

"Well, if he's pressuring you sweetie--" her mother tried to reassure.

"He's not mom, it's just complicated. I'm going to go lay down. If anyone calls can you let them know that? Unless it's Chad - then tell him I'm not here." she asked using her best 'I'm coming down with something voice,' "Can you do that for me and we can talk about it later? Please mom?"

"I..." she started, walking towards her daughter before stopping short. "Yeah, I can do that. You rest and we'll talk later." Lisa could tell that her mother had left a lot unsaid.This was only a reprieve - in an hour or two she'd pick back up about what a cute couple they made and how she needed to be careful. Those were two topics she never got tired of.

"Thanks Mom, you're the best," Lisa said, forcing herself to smile when it was the last thing she wanted to do. Then she kissed her on the cheek before walking upstairs, and closing the door to her room behind her.

Once the door was shut though, Lisa's carefully practiced mask of normalcy came off and her eyes welled up with tears. What had she done to deserve this, she wondered. She was a good girl. She went to church, honored her parents, and prayed every night. She got good grades and turned in all her stupid papers on time. She should have had a perfect life with her cute loving boyfriend. She shouldn't have to deal with signs from god, people disappearing into the forest, or her sweet loving boyfriend cheating on her to bang any slut that said yes. It wasn't fucking fair. The tears were cascading down her cheeks now, though she wasn't sobbing, as the raw emotion leaked out. She began to kneel in prayer for guidance, wondering if somehow something might have happened to him that night in the woods.. If he had hit his head or been possessed by a demon or something when she heard a knock downstairs.

"Damn it," she swore to herself. Was he really here already? Couldn't she even have an hour to process this shit and figure out what to do next?

"Excuse me Mrs Mueller," she heard the muffled voice of her boyfriend coming from downstairs, "Is your daughter home?"

"Chad," she responded, "My daughter is very angry at you and whatever you might have done to her, not that she tells me anything these days. I think maybe you ought to go home and come back another day."

"That's not what I asked, Mrs Mueller, is..." Chad tried again.

"You can call me Amy," her mother interrupted, in a tone that bordered on the conspiratorial. It was very strange. She had never once told any of her boyfriends to call her by her first name. "She told me to tell you she's not home... but between the two of us she's upstairs."

"Fuck. Thanks Mom," Lisa muttered to herself, cursing as she tried to stop herself from panicking. Talking to him was the last thing she wanted right now, but up here she was trapped.

"I'd like to speak with her," Chad said, "would you mind coming with me Amy?"

Lisa lept into action. She hadn't climbed out her own window in two years, but she knew it could be done, and as she'd been grounded for sneaking out after curfew by climbing down the trellis, her parents knew it too. So, she ran over to the window and opened it wide to make it look like she'd escaped that way. Once she'd made it look like she'd escaped, she ran over to the closet and hid inside of it. She closed the door only part way so that it looked empty but she could peek through the slats at the rest of the room. Even as she did this though, she could hear two sets of feet walking up the carpeted stairs with muffled steps. Seconds later, her door swung open and they walked in.

"Lisa honey? Chad is here to..." the older woman started before the empty room made her pause. "Well, she must really not want to talk to you sweetie, because she hasn't climbed out of her bedroom window in a long time." Lisa noticed that as she talked to Chad she touched his arm, trying to reassure him or... she stifled a gasp. Was she flirting with her boyfriend? What the fuck was going on.

"So, you want to tell me about what happened between you two lovebirds?" Mrs Mueller said, sitting on the foot of her daughters bed and looking up at him. "Did you maybe try to push her to have sex with you? You know she's saving herself for her husband."

"Push her?" Chad laughed. "Amy, I had your slut of a daughter practically begging me to pop her cherry last night. I would have too, if it wasn't for that meteor."

Lisa's mouth fell open. What the fuck was he doing? All day she had been growing increasingly convinced that she no longer lived in the real world, but now she had obviously had a psychotic break. She would never be able to live this down.

"That doesn't sound like my daughter," her mother countered, but there was none of the anger or the fire she would have expected from her fiercely Christian mother than she would have expected at such a scandalous accusation. Indeed, the way she leaned back slightly, and looked up at her boyfriend through heavily lidded eyes, she looked almost... turned on? "Why don't we..."

"You don't think your daughter's a slut, huh?" Chad interrupted her. "Well Amy, let's see if it runs in the family. Why don't you show me those big MILFy tits and I can see if you're worth fucking instead, since she's not here."

Lisa expected her mother to purple with rage as she slapped him across the face. Instead she reached up to the straps of her dress, pulled them off, along with her bra straps, and then pulled both pieces of clothing down far enough to let her massive double D cup tits out. They sagged a little without support, but they still looked good enough to make her mother seem like some kind of porn star.

Chad let out a low whistle. "Very nice Amy, so this is what Lisa would look like after some lucky guy forced a couple of brats into her?" As he asked he reached down and started to grope her tits, making her sigh in pleasure as he pinched her nipples. Lisa was getting ready to burst out of the closet to stop this... angry that it was happening at all, but angrier that her frigid bitch of a mom wasn't doing anything to stop him. She wouldn't let her dad touch her, but she was going to fuck her boyfriend?

"Let me tell you a secret," Chad said as he started unbuckling his pants and unzipping his fly, "Because you're probably wondering what the hell is going on, and wondering why you want me to fuck you so bad. It's the pheromones that hot alien bitch gave me last night. Sluts like you can't say no. Once you get near me, you have to do anything I say."

"Be honest with yourself," He said as he started to pull down his underwear, letting his giant alien cock spring free, "You'd give anything for me to fuck you right now, wouldn't you."

Lisa saw the faintest of resistance pass across her mother's features before she gave in. "Yes. Yes baby I would. Please force that unholy prick inside of me and ruin me, body and soul. Please." It hurt her to watch her mother beg, but what could she do? If she stepped outside the closet and what he was saying was true, then with a word he would have her too. Lisa didn't understand what he was talking about of course. Aliens? That was crazy. She wouldn't have believed it for a minute except for the giant alien cock that Chad was slowly stroking not three feet from her in front of her hiding place in the closet.

"Go on slut," he said finally, "Worship my dick and show me if you're a better cocksucker than your slutty daughter. Maybe if you do a good job I'll knock the dust off this pussy and give you the fuck of your life.

"Please..." she moaned breathily, and then she lowered her mouth to attack his cock. Blowjob was the wrong word because it was too large to fit in her mouth properly. Instead she used her mouth to drool all over it, swirling around the dark purple rod even though it looked anything but human, and once it was slick enough, she used both hands to pump up and down the shaft like a woman possessed. She wasn't going along with this grudgingly because he was making her; she was eager and aching to please.

"Mmmmm - That's a good little whore," he moaned, watching her big tits jiggle and bounce while she slobbered on his dick. "Do you want it Amy? Do you want me to ruin your cunt for all other men and let me claim the womb that Lisa came from?"

"Please... Please Chad," her mom was literally begging between gasps. Lisa wanted more than anything to step out of the closet, beat him over the head with a lamp or a book and escape with her, but she was paralyzed by her own lust as much as her fear. It was all she could do not to force two fingers inside of her cunt right now and cum as hard as she could or worse. Part of her wanted to give herself to her boyfriend and let him destroy her in her mothers place; that part was incredibly jealous right now, and Lisa knew that if she did anything but stand there and hide she would be lost. "Please... Mpphh... Please fuck me. Please use that... delicious... impossible... cock on me..."

Chad smiled cruelly and then pushed her back onto Lisa's bed and started yanking her panties off from under her skirt until the old slut's pussy was exposed. Then he pulled her legs until they were at the edge of the bed, spread them wide, and rubbed the head of his throbbing dick up and down her hole. Lisa could only see his face in profile, but he was obviously enjoying the shameful things he was doing to her mother. She was a proud woman, and for her to be debased so easily like this... "You know Mrs Mueller '' he said, interrupting her train of thought with what she was sure were going to be some new terrible orders. "You're not bad for what? Forty? I'll bet you were a hot little slut before you pumped out a couple of kids."

"Thirty... Ahhh... Eight," she moaned, trying to talk while her body was wracked by the pleasure of his alien touch. He wasn't even inside her yet and she was already close to cumming.

"Tell me slut," Chad said, forcing the head of his cock in her dripping hole, "When was the last time you got laid?"

"Nnnn.... Oh Fuck... Mmmmmm..." Her mother gasped and moaned on the bed as the first few inches disappeared inside her. She was trying to comply with his order, but she was already lost in the pleasure, and he hadn't even started fucking her properly yet. "N-Nnn Nine... Mmmm.. Christ... Years. Nine.Fucking.Years. And dont m-mmmmake me wait a minute... fucking Christ... longer. Please fuck me Chad. Please!"

He obviously didn't need to be told twice. He wasn't exactly taking his time, but with his huge dick he obviously had to take it slow to some degree. He might be able to turn any woman he came across into a slut that would beg for it, but the bodies of normal women were hardly built for such things. It had to be eased into them a few inches at a time until they were properly stretched out. So instead of plunging it all the way inside her mother like he probably wanted to do, he eased it inside with stroke after relentless stroke. He forced his cock further and further inside her until he was bouncing off of her cervix with each thrust. "Nine years, huh?" Chad asked once he had bottomed out. "And why's that? Catch the old man cheating on you and cut him off?"

She didn't respond for more than a minute. Not because she was resisting, but because she was cumming so hard she was visibly trembling. "God, I can feel cunt clamping down on me, and trying to suck the sperm out you slut," He taunted her while he watched her big tits jiggle while he waited for her to get control of her own body enough that she could finally speak. "Today your pussy is going to get an entirely different treat though."

"H-he got a vasectomy... mmm... so I... I didn't want anymore S-sex because it's for making babies not... Oh oh - fuckkkk..." She tried to answer between waves of pleasure once the orgasm subsided. She wasn't having a lot of luck though, and the next orgasm was already building. "Not pleasurrreee... But... but... Bbbbbbbut if it felt like thissssss..." She never finished the sentence before she started to moan in pleasure as her second orgasm assaulted her, but he smirked as he got the idea.

"What kind of dumb bitch thinks sex was is just for making babys?" he asked rhetorically, laughing to himself. "Well don't you worry Amy - tonight's your lucky day, because you are getting bred before I'm done with you...Just not in the way god intended."

Lisa watched from the closet as her boyfriend... ex boyfriend she corrected herself, fucked her mom into oblivion like rag doll. That was disturbing enough, even if it made her intensely jealous deep down, but after a couple dozen strokes she noticed a bulge at the base of his inhuman prick that seemed to be slowly sliding up his dick with every thrust into her mothers pussy. It was only visible for perhaps thirty seconds, and then it popped inside of her, inflicting yet another orgasm on her, and then it was no longer visible. Lisa had no doubt though that it was still being pushed deeper and deeper with every thrust, and even if she couldn't see it, she could imagine that golf ball sized lump traveling down his cock until it was embedded into her mother's womb. Chad had mentioned aliens, she thought hazily, trying not to do anything to make herself cum. Could that be an egg? Could it be that humans were just hosts for their own invasion? That seemed like the plot of a horror movie, not the actions she'd ever see with her own eyes, but here she was.

Lisa hoped they were done soon, not just because her muscles were aching from standing so still for so long, but because she could feel a strange pleasure building inside her too. Even though she wasn't doing anything, the terrible sights and the strange alien pheromones were taking their toll - if they didn't finish soon, she'd collapse to the floor in a boneless puddle of pleasure, and if she did she had no doubt that she'd end up exactly where her mother was now. Part of her wanted that.. Maybe even more than half of her did, but her hate for the man that had spurned her kept her from giving in. But she could only control her actions... she couldnt stop her pussy from dripping and twitching uncontrolably; she'd long since soaked through her panties and her sex was now drooling down her thighs. It was pure torture.

But she didn't have to wait much longer. Ten seconds later the egg reached its destination, squeezed past the cervix of Mrs Mueller and inflicted a fourth and final orgasm, and that time Chad's growls of pleasure joined her screams in a cacophony that the neighbors definitely heard. After a minute of panting and casual groping, Chad pulled his dick out of the slimy mess that was his latest victim's cunt, and then zipped up his pants.

"Get dressed and wait for your daughter downstairs," he ordered, "I'm going to go find the next slut. The Tracey twins maybe. Call me when she comes back so I can give your daughter the same gift I gave you. Maybe I'll even let you watch."

"Yes Sir," Lisa's mother said, slowly sitting up and using shaky hands to pull down her skirt and pull up her top. It took her a long time to recover, and Chad had been gone for two minutes before she had steadied herself enough to stand and walk to the door. A couple minutes after that, Lisa was finally alone. Quietly she crept over to the door to her room and closed it, then pulled out her cell phone and dialed 911. They would think she was crazy if she talked about aliens, so she would just tell them that her boyfriend had raped her mom and let them find out the rest when they got here. It would have been a good plan. It would have worked, but the call never connected. Lisa looked and noticed that she had no cell signal, which was weird because normally her room had great service. So she walked across the room and picked up the landline to do the same thing. She'd ridiculed her mom for years for not canceling the stupid thing; who needed a regular phone when everyone had a cellphone? But it would be useful now at least, she thought. Except it was dead too. There was no dial tone.

"What the hell is going on," Lisa whispered to herself as she dug out a duffle from under her bed and started to pack. With a great effort she tried to ignore the ache deep inside her. She had to get out of here. That meteor thing wasn't even a day ago and already the phones weren't working she had to... Lisa bumped her bed in a way that jostled her tits and she felt little sparks of pleasure ricochet across her tits as her nipples ached with the pleasant reminder that she was still incredibly horny. The fear had faded, and now she was left with horniness and a room the reeked of sex.

Packing could wait a few minutes she thought as she reached down and slowly started to slide her right hand into her panties. Normally she didn't masterbate. It was a sin, but just this once maybe god would understand she thought, stifling a moan as her fingers found her sensitive clit and started to attack it with little circles. It didn't help though. If anything, the pleasure her clit was giving her made the feeling worse. In the few times she'd masterbated before she knew that she could make herself feel good, but not this good. Today it wasn't enough though. Today she needed something inside her.

Lisa was a good girl, and didn't own any sex toys, but to cope with her growing lust for chad, last weekend she'd found a candle that was the right width and had melted it until it was basically the same size as his cock... his old cock before all this insanity had happened that was. She hadn't had the chance to use it before, but now seemed like the perfect time as she peeled her panties off with her right had while she wasted no time cramming it in her greedy hole with her left. She'd wanted to savor the feeling of something this large inside her but her need was too urgent and she forced it in, grunting quietly without issue. This was what she needed. To be stretched and filled... to have a cock forced inside her unwilling virgin pussy and filled with thick hot seed.

Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,396 Followers
12