Downs Farmstead

Story Info
Adam starts a Hucow Farm.
2.4k words
4.11
21.4k
19
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dogfart11
Dogfart11
188 Followers

All players are over eighteen years old.

Thanks to oldevan7 for some good ideas.

A tale of pure fantasy.

Adam Gorstone was working his Saturday job at the local supermarket. He hated his job--it was sucking his lifeblood away. Tonight would be a turning point for the eighteen-year-old's life.

His last customers were leaving the store, so he could leave, and he entered the supermarket parking lot. His orange Mini Cooper was parked in the far corner under the streetlights. He was going to meet up with a few friends in the local village to catch up.

Normally about, there were some sexy BBW MILFs coming and going to and from the supermarket. He saw a small woman walking around as if she was looking for something, then she saw Adam, and headed over towards Adam.

With permed, shoulder-length, black hair partially covering her face, she looked at him and smiled, "Hope you can help me, I am being followed by a stranger. Could you help me?"

"Where is he?" Adam asked her.

"Across the road," she replied, in a softly spoken voice.

Adam looked across the road, On the corner, stood a tall figure, around six feet tall, about the same height as Adam. "Okay, I'm going to call the police. If you want, get in my car and I will take where you want to go."

Adam opened the passenger side door to let her in; she was wearing a somewhat-baggy fur coat covering her figure. He called the police, telling them that there was a stranger on the corner, and he looked like he was going to do something. Then, he turned around and got in his car.

The small woman put her seatbelt on, and then put her hand on Adam's thigh, lightly brushing this cock in his pants. "My name is Bindi." she said, as she looked at him, fluttering her doll-like blue eyes at him.

Adam was trying to concentrate on the road, but he could not believe it when she started to grope his cock in his tracksuit pants, as he pulled off the road into a deserted bypass.

She leaned over, and taking off her fur coat, revealed that she had nothing on underneath, except a nylon-stocking bodysuit. She had the biggest breasts he had ever seen, a bit of a belly, and the biggest butt; with a tattoo of a bull on her inner thigh. Weird thing was, she started mooing.

Adam thought what a kinky woman Bindi was. Her nipples were unusually large and long, and she was lactating breast milk. Those breasts were now jiggling wildly, as she engulfed his cock, sucking on it like her life depended on it; drooling excessively, licking his shaft, and even deepthroating without gagging on it. He was in heaven, with the pleasure of her pout-red lips sucking him in.

She was humming a tune, making him want to squirt his cum deep inside her mouth. He grabbed the back of her head, and forced this thick, stringy cum deep inside her sexy mouth. She swallowed every single drop not missing any. She looked at him with her doll face, and licked the rest of cum from her lips.

He thought to himself he had heard about women like her, but he had never met a human cow, a hucow, before.

As she sat up, he bent over and sucked on her nipple, tasting her breast milk, lapping it up like a baby. His hand was fondling the other, with his fingers twisting and pulling on the nipple, making her moan and writhe on the spot. She was cumming, with juice running free down her fat thighs. She was just so turned on.

Adam texted his friends, while he was videoing himself sucking on Bindi, the hucow's nipples. He sent the video with a text.

: Three-hundred pounds each, and you can even have a gangbang party.

He could not believe his own eyes--Adam was thinking about how to use her.

Maybe that's what the shadowy figure from across the supermarket wanted. He thought, to late buddy, as he pulled her up to sitting her on his lap in the car; her boobs pressed against is windscreen, as he pumped her fat butt, her ass clenching on his cock in her dreamy pussy.

She was constantly wet between her thighs, and milk squirted from her engorged, milky breasts swinging perfectly. Mooing and grunting hard, there was a look of pure bliss across both their faces. As text came through.

: meet up at Paul's. bring her. we Transfer the money when you get here.

Adam and Bindi arrived at Paul's house. It was secluded, down a dirt road from the dual carriageway. He switched off the engine, and texted.

: We are outside. transfer the money before we come in. how many guys.

Paul texted back.

: Ten guys not including you.

Bindi was already naked, as they walked down the cobbled path leading to the front door; her enormous breasts swinging, with her lactating nipples leaving a milky residue on her breasts. Adam rapped the front door. He had his phone, and was checking his account balance. He saw he had three thousand transferred in.

Just then, Paul opened the door, and led them through to the living room, where the rest of the guys were waiting on them. All had stripped, and were ready for the gangbang party. One was sitting on the couch, recording the event, wearing a mask, their features hidden. The rest also had animal masks on, hiding their faces.

Adam pushed Bindi forward on all fours, moved her fat, piggy butt in the air, and starting fucking her butt ring. Paul slid underneath her, and put his cock in her pussy. Bindi was clenching down tight on both cocks. Then another stuck his salty cock deep in her mouth, clasping the back of her head.

She was fucking loving milking their cocks, her hands wanking the others, as they changed position every few minutes to keep their rhythm going. Adam give her an anal creampie, which began leaking from her butthole between her cheeks and thighs.

As Paul filled her pussy full of his cum, she kept squirting, her sloppy pussy being constantly wet. She was mooing and grunting hard against Adam and Paul. She was being totally taken, and she wanted even more.

The figure filming, got up and took out a couple of breast pumps from a small box beside them. Two male figures picked her up, and took her outside into a cow shed and strapped her into a cow-milking machine. She was bent forward, with those pumps attached to her nipples and then to tubes--her breasts were being milked. She could not move, she was a breeder hucow.

This hucow breeding farm was owned by Paul's father, as he took his mask off, and was staring at Adam.

"Mister Jones," Adam muttered, in shock.

"Welcome to the Downs Farmstead. This was a test, and you my boy, have passed. Paul was telling me about the girls you like--big, jiggling breasts and swinging hips. Here, we breed human cows and sell their milk on the Dark Web for a lot of cash."

"Bindi was one of mine. We used her to see if she could bring you to us. It was me you saw in murky shadows across the street from your car; we told Bindi what do and say."

Adam looked totally confused about everything.

Mr. Jones continued talking, "We give them a pill, which will help their nipples keep lactating breast milk, and makes her pliant to our needs; plus, it triples their cup sizes."

Adam was interested in what his friend's dad was saying. "How long does the pill need to work?" he asked Mr. Jones

"A few seconds to maybe five minutes, depending on her brain power," he answered Adam.

"I will give you a bag of pills, and each woman you bring back to Downs, I will give you five-thousand pounds for each. Plus, if you become one of my stable boys, you can fuck them as long as you want to breed them."

He thought it over for a few seconds, then accepted Mr. Jones' offer.

Mr. Jones gave him a large bag of about fifty pills, they looked like candy with engraved 'HC' on them, which stood for HuCow. Mr. Jones took Adam outside to the yard, and they entered the cow paddock. He switched on the lights.

His jaw dropped.

Rows of large-engorged-milky-breasted women were plugged into breast-milking machines. All the women were wearing sheer, nylon-stocking bodysuits. This was a private human cow breeding farm. All the women were constantly pregnant. being bred by the stable boys, who loved fucking and molesting them every day.

"Hucows are very submissive and pliant, just like bimbos, their breasts lactating milk twenty-four-seven. All were kidnapped in public my stable boys." Mr. Jones said to Adam.

The stable boys who worked for Mr. Jones, never revealed their faces, keeping them hidden behind animal masks, as they fucked the hucows from behind, every couple of hours. As Adam left the barn, he was thinking, what had he done?

After putting the pills in the back of his car boot and locking up tight, he drove home to his mum's house, a few miles away. He got home switched off the engine and headed inside.

His mum was out with her friends, who were mostly in their early forties or late thirties, and all had large bosoms, which he always stared at, when they came around his mum's. They had been all best friends since they had left school over twenty years ago.

He heard snoring from his mum's room; she must have come home early. Watching her sleep in her silky, black-lace nightie with lace bra and panties, he was horny. Maybe try a pill on her and see if it worked, he thought for a moment, but he did not have the nerve to try that one, quite yet.

Their next-door neighbors, on the other hand, as he fell asleep and thought of what he could get up to with the pills tomorrow, with a grin on his stubbled face.

Debbie was Adam's neighbor, who stayed in the next house down. She was single, no kids, and used to be a barmaid at the 'Cock and Bull' pub in their village. She had an olive complexion; nice, big, jiggling breasts; with long eyelashes that almost covered her hazel eyes. P

She was putting her washing out, as Adam spied from his bedroom window, having a good wank thinking of all of the things he would do to her. He shot his load of cum in few minutes, covering his sheets and pillows in spunk. He pulled his sheets and pillow slips off, put them in his laundry bag, and took them down to the basement washing machine.P

Then, he heard his mom shout from the kitchen counter. "Could you go ask Debbie to come and see me a moment!"

Adam thought this would be the perfect opportunity to test the pills on both of them.

"Yeah sure, mum. Just need to get something from the car first."

"Okay, honey!" his mum shouted back.

He rushed to the boot of his car, and took two pills, one for Debbie, the other for his mum; if he played his cards right, they would be under his complete control within minutes.

He headed around to Debbie's house and rapped the front door. Debbie answered, wearing a baggy top, trying to hide her large, engorged, milky breasts too big for a bra, and dark joggers showing off her curves.

Adam tried to look into her eyes. "Erm, mum said she wants you to come over; she wants to speak to you about something."

"No probs, Adam, I can come over with you now. Give me two minutes." answered, in a low, husky voice, so sexy.

She came out wearing a denim jacket, which could not cover her cleavage. As he walked behind her, he watched her butt cheeks wiggle, giving him a hard-on.

His mum, Zoey, was sitting at the kitchen counter, when they came in.

"Hi mum, Debbie is here with me," Adam shouted, from the doorway.

"Okay, put the kettle on for a nice cup of tea and some biscuits."

He slipped the pills into their teas, and brought them out to them. He put the tray of the tea and biscuits on the table. His heart was racing like a horse, with him thinking if he got caught, he would end up in prison.

A few minutes later, they just stopped what they were doing; their minds went completely blank. They were looking confused about everything. A total brain meltdown; even slurping words for attention.

They felt their breasts expanding, making their nipples tingle, and making them wet between their legs. They were stripping right there in front of him; it was definitely those strong pills. He shut the blinds quickly, got his camera, and started to film the action. He could later sell the video; maybe use them for strippers for private shows for willing paying customers.

Debbie's breasts swelled a bit, the extra milk making her breasts more engorged, with milk starting to leak from her sandy areolas and long nipples.

Adam got up and stood between his two new breeder hucows. He whispered into his mum's ear, "You want to suck on Debbie's udders, don't you? You cow."

She looked up at Adam, then crawled on top of Debbie, her dirty blonde hair fanned on the floor, her breasts sloped to the side. His mom was palming her puffed, pink nipples, licking and teasing them. Slurping on each other's nipples, drinking their own breast milk, and squirting it in each other's mouth; moaning loudly with pure pleasure.

Adam was taping the whole thing on his phone; he could not believe it was working. He needed help; maybe, he could ask Mr. Jones how he started his business. This was just the beginning.

The next morning, he was trying to make a website, so he could charge money for the freaks and perverts, who liked hucow breeding porn. He was charging twenty pounds a video; he needed the money for the milking machines he saw on another Dark Web website.

It was all coming together. Maybe he would get more pills off of Mr. Jones, and take up his offer. For the moment, he would keep his mum, Zoey, and Debbie to himself. He thought he would go visit him tonight at Downs Farmstead. And finalize the deal.

To be continued.

If you like my stories, please let me know.

Thanks Dogfart11.

_______________

Dogfart11
Dogfart11
188 Followers