Downsizing Pt. 02

Story Info
Ambivalence builds as the time approaches.
7.4k words
4.72
10.1k
14
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,255 Followers

"Tom, are you absolutely sure this is a good idea?" Chrissie asked, biting her lower lip in that fetching way that betrayed her uncertainty. Fear of the unknown was rearing its ugly head.

Tom thought he'd better not give a snap answer, so he rubbed his chin thoughtfully, as if mulling over the question. He feared Chrissie might be getting cold feet, and needed some reassurance. His dick had already entered a hearty 'yes' vote. He'd been looking forward to this evening's party for weeks.

Finally, he said, "Chrissie honey... remember how you felt at Dan's gathering two months ago? How you told me to unbuckle the strap across your forehead so you could look everyone in the eye? How hard you climaxed staring into their eyes? I've never seen such unbridled passion before. And our sex life has benefited a thousand-fold! I think you relive that night in your mind almost every time you fuck me... right?"

Chrissie blushed, the redness starting at her cheeks and flooding down her neck to the tops of her breasts. He was certainly right about that. When that scene flashed into her mind, she couldn't stop her body from beginning to lubricate. After the first two times that her embarrassing body reaction happened while she was at the grocery store, she started wearing pads when food shopping. "OK, honey," she said. "I'll admit that those memories do get me all hot and bothered. But... but... this evening will be different. You've mentioned this'll be more sexual in nature. Before, I was just masturbating while people watched me. But tonight I guess people will be watching you have sex with me." She was thinking but did not verbalize, "They'll be listening to my sounds, seeing my expressions, watching my body react, judging every jiggle and wobble of our joined bodies. I don't know if I can concentrate and get excited enough to cum like that."

"Yes, they probably will," he agreed. "But at these gatherings, people don't just interact with their spouses and partners. It's more open than that."

"What? You mean they fuck different people? Someone other than you might try to have sex with me?" Her inner prissy goddess was hissing, "Absolutely out of the question! No way!" But her inner kinky goddess and her inner exhibitionist goddess quickly clamped their hands over the mouth of the prissy goddess and moaned, "Yes, Chrissie go for it! If you don't you'll regret it!" But the prissy goddess was trying to bite their hands and still venting a muffled protest.

Tom nodded. "I sure imagine so. Since you'll be the most beautiful woman there, I have a hard time imagining any guy that won't want to have you."

Chrissie was pleased at the phrase 'most beautiful woman' but she was not about to be distracted by it. "You mean you're OK with the idea of some other man fucking me?" If she'd bothered to look at Tom's crotch, his stiffening cock would've been the only answer she'd need. Her kinky goddess and exhibitionist goddess were both panting now, starry-eyed. The prissy goddess just glared, feeling which way the decision was heading.

"I'm more than OK, to be honest," he replied. "The whole idea is quite a turn-on for me. I'd love to be kissing you and playing with your tits as someone fucks you doggy style, darling. I know that's one of your favorite positions, and I'd like to see you from the front and side as you're doing it." He swallowed, feeling his excitement building. "And I can imagine you on your back, with me kneeling by your head and holding your ankles up and apart as a guy pounds his dick in and out of your pussy. When you're like that, I mentally see you smiling happily, winking at me, and demanding I put my cock in your mouth so you can be sucking on it as he makes you cum!"

The scenarios that Tom was describing were so vivid that Chrissie's eyes glazed over as her breathing deepened and her hand went down to cup and rub on her sex. The prissy goddess inside her shrugged and stopped struggling. The exhibitionist goddess wondered if Chrissie could ride naked as Tom drove them to the party. The kinky goddess wondered if she could be upside down on the car seat, her legs hooked over the seat back and her bare pussy against the head rest. Dizzying desires and images were swirling in Chrissie's mind, to be sure. Tom waited a minute or two before asking, "Would you be upset, or would you be excited, watching me fuck another woman, honey?"

By now, Chrissie's eroticism and exhibitionism had taken root and were flowering inside her... a heady combination. She imagined seeing Tom pumping his wonderful cock in and out of some willing, squirming woman. In her mind's eye, she walked around the joined bodies, seeing them from different angles, looking at their lustful expressions, listening to their sounds, inhaling their scents. And then she realized that if Tom lifted the woman's legs up so he could pile-driver his cock down into her, she could kneel behind them, sucking and licking on Tom's balls. The thought of sucking his balls as he ejaculated made her giddy with vicarious pleasure. Gasping slightly, she answered him. "I confess that I think I'd be excited, Tom," she said, shyly.

"Then this evening should be a fun, eye-opening experience for us both," he concluded, kissing her tenderly. She returned his kiss, but he thought he still perceived some lingering anxiety.

Coming off her mentally-induced high, Chrissie felt reluctance creep back. Her vivid imagination's arousing scenes had evaporated, and it was now presenting her with possible scenarios that weren't very pleasant at all. Stammering a little with nervousness, she asked, "W... W... What if they want to do something that I really don't want?"

"Dan briefed me on their protocol. He told me that all you have to clearly say is 'no thanks' and it won't happen. If you merely say 'no' that can be interpreted as merely roleplaying reluctance - like you want to be convinced. But 'no thanks' is a clear signal to stop." At this moment, Tom wondered if he should share with her what else Dan had said.

When Dan had called Tom into his private office to invite them to this 'adult-oriented' party, he explained, "Tom, this'll be a 'hetero' party not a 'bi' party, in case you're worried. We thought we'd ease you and Chrissie into the lifestyle."

Tom stated as a question, "So women don't play with each other at this party, right?"

"Ohh... I see you're taking that word very strictly, Tom," Dan said, smiling. "They sure will. You see, to me, women are inherently bisexual all the time. So when I use the term 'bi' for a party, I mean guys doing things to guys."

Tom had no idea if Chrissie had any desires to interact sexually with other women, but he decided not to bring up that possibility, and perhaps get her even more spooked. After all, he reasoned with himself, she can always give the 'no thanks' signal.

Chrissie didn't exactly drag her feet as he tried to get her out the door and into their car, but her body language still displayed reticence about the upcoming party. Internally, she was chastising herself, "You should at least try it once. You can't know if you love or hate it without at least some experience." So her hesitancy, combined with some unexpectedly heavy traffic, made them arrive at Dan's home a little late.

Dan greeted them at the door, stark naked, with his cock semi-tumescent.

"Tom, Chrissie! So glad you could make it! Welcome!" he exclaimed.

Chrissie tore her eyes away from Dan's cock, was about to apologize for them being late, and give an explanation why, when Dan swept her into an embrace, and kissed her full on her mouth! Her eyes flew open in astonishment, but his kiss felt so good that her own lips responded warmly.

Releasing Chrissie, Dan also gave Tom a warm, manly hug. They were still standing in the doorway during this, so Chrissie nervously looked at the nearby houses, wondering if anyone was watching and observing Dan's nudity.

Dan noticed her concern. "Worried about the neighbors? There's no need. They're all inside. May I take your dress?" Now Chrissie's expression was a little like a deer caught in headlights, but her body reacted by turning sideways to give Dan access to her zipper. As he was carefully unzipping her, he told Tom, "You can also strip now, Tom. Don't be shy. Some of my guests placed their clothes in this front hall closet." He was helping Chrissie slide her dress down from her shoulders as he added, "One couple actually strolled over here naked."

Not wanting her skin to be marked by tight elastics, Chrissie had purposely not worn a bra or panties. So as she stepped out of her dress, she was quite nude, and blushing in a fetching manner. A lovely nude woman who'd approached them accepted her dress, and started putting it on a hanger. "Chrissie, this is my wife, Anna," Dan said by way of introduction. "She's sorry that she missed your performance two months ago, but she was out of town then."

"Lovely to meet you, Chrissie," Anna said graciously as she secured the hanger. "I'm very glad you and Tom decided to join us. It's refreshing to have newcomers." Like Dan had done, she also embraced Chrissie and kissed her on her mouth. She did the same to Tom, pressing her breasts against his chest, causing his cock to jerk in reflex.

Having been newly reminded that Dan had watched her masturbate at that event, Chrissie felt a little flushed. "Thank you, Anna," she replied. Somewhat shyly, she added, "To be honest, I'm a little nervous. I'm not fully sure how to act or what to expect this evening. But it's wonderful to meet you."

Anna put a warm arm around Chrissie's naked waist as she drew her toward the large living room. "I'm sure you'll do fine, Chrissie," she whispered. "Just do what comes naturally, and I think you'll have an enjoyable time." Tom and Dan trailed along behind them, and, being males, found their eyes darting back and forth, watching the sway of those luscious hips as the women walked.

The sound of many voices seemed to beckon them. As they entered the area, both Chrissie and Tom's eyelids flew up out of sight as they stared at a roomful of naked people, chatting happily, clearly enjoying each other's company. Some were standing, and some were sitting, and no one was shyly covering himself or herself. Chrissie's eyes flicked around, noting the wide array of tits, pussies, cock, and dangling ball sacks. Some pubic areas were smooth, some furred, and others downright hairy. And the hairs ranged in colors... blonde, brown, auburn, red, black, and gray. Glancing higher, she observed that the hair color on the person's head did not necessarily match that on display down below, which almost made her giggle nervously.

Dan introduced Chrissie and Tom, and, rather than rattle off a long list of names of the other people present, asked his friends to introduce themselves as the evening progressed. People's eyes seem to twinkle, hearing that. Chrissie's heart was thumping so hard that she was having difficulty catching her breath. She felt a sudden impulse to grab Tom's hand and flee from this gathering. Her kinky goddess pouted and gave her a mental kick to buck up her courage.

Dan continued, "I must point out something. Chrissie here gave an amazing demonstration of self-love to a small group of people two months ago. I think it would be great if she reprised that for us this evening." Hearing this, Chrissie gave Dan a look that clearly conveyed 'WHAT??' without the use of words. He grinned. "She's a little shy, so let's give her some encouragement."

There followed lots of sounds, all urging her to go for it. Strange faces were grinning and smiling. Hands were making pleading gestures, trying to spur her into action.

Chrissie murmured, "I don't know about this, Dan."

"I don't have your special bench, Chrissie," he told her with a wink. "But would it help if we tied your legs at least?"

Her inner exhibitionist goddess woke up, making her pussy tingle. She swallowed to wet a still dry throat as she thought of being tied on display for all these people. "Yes," she croaked out quietly. "I think that might help."

If Chrissie had been thinking clearly, she might've been suspicious at how coordinated Tom and Dan acted as they placed her on her back on top of the large coffee table. Almost as if they'd been choreographed, they drew her heels up toward her buttocks and secured her legs to her thighs with soft, folded lengths of rope in double column ties.

After she was secured, they had one hand on her shoulders, and the other on her knees, holding her thighs apart, presenting the onlookers with an unobstructed view of her pussy. If she could've stood outside herself for a moment, dispassionately regarding the scene, she would've seen how surreal it was. There she was - nude, tied, and being displayed to a roomful of naked strangers. But instead, Chrissie was looking into the faces of the people watching, and was thrilled to see them regarding her with passion, lust, and desire in their eyes.

As her unbound hands reached down to her exposed sex, she was gratified to find herself already wet with arousal, as her exhibitionist tendencies kicked in. The fact that with her lower limbs tied and hands holding her open, somewhere in the back of her mind, any smattering of guilt was shattered, since she was 'helpless' to some extent. Several people subconsciously licked their lips as their nostrils registered the sexy perfume of her arousal scent. They might not have been conscious of that, but Chrissie's darting eyes saw those tongues peeking and withdrawing and it almost made her want to moan with her burgeoning desire.

Feeling more bold now, she grasped her pussy lips and pulled them fully out to either side, holding them in place to give everyone a good look at her two... no, three... openings. Realizing that they were staring at not only her puckered rear opening and streaming honey pot, but also her tiny pee hole made her shiver with delight. Coming erect, the tiny rod of her clit pressed forward until its nubby head peeked out from its sheltering hood.

"Doesn't she look delicious?" one woman whispered in appreciation. "This is a great start to the party!"

"Oh my god, yes," a male voice said with reverence. "And look... you can see her clit now." Excited murmurs fluttered around the room.

Chrissie held their rapt attention as she used her hands to openly pleasure herself for their enjoyment. She thrummed her nipples with one hand, while the other alternately teased her clit, stroked pussy lips, and plunged into her honey pot. It didn't take long. Groaning loudly, and supported by Dan and Tom, she arched her back, pinched a nipple hard while plunging three fingers inside herself, and pressed her palm against her throbbing clit. She didn't squirt as the orgasm cascaded through her body, but it was nonetheless pretty spectacular to see!

People actually began applauding, and moved to encircle Chrissie, trying for better vantage points, but Tom couldn't wait any longer. Leaving Dan to steady her, Tom quickly moved between her thighs, stuck his rampant erection into her entrance, grabbed her hips and started fucking her. Chrissie gasped, "Oh my god... oh my god... fuck... yes... y... y..." and came again, her inner muscles squeezing and rippling on his cock. The applause intensified, as people saw Chrissie's eyeballs roll up in their sockets from the intensity of this release.

As she settled down and ceased making her cute orgasmic babbling sounds, Tom pulled out of her, and moved to where he could kiss her tenderly. While he was doing that, Dan and some woman were untying Chrissie's bonds. Tom helped her onto her now wobbly legs, and took her over to a sofa to sit and catch her breath. They noticed the slip covers over all the furniture, a wise precaution to make the task of cleaning off bodily fluids a lot easier. The floor itself was similarly covered. Dan and Anna seemed to be well versed in holding these parties.

As the murmurs of the excited, aroused group quieted a little, Dan addressed them. "Now that we're all here, and Chrissie and Tom have started us off with a 'bang' so to speak, it's time for my announcement. Remember our motto: 'no matter what you do, it's not cheating if your partner is present' - a motto we've adhered to for years with great success."

He looked around the room. Grinning, he said, "Ludmilla, you're looking exceptionally saucy this evening. How about wrapping your luscious lips around my dick for a while?"

A raven-haired woman giggled, but strolled over to him with no visible hesitation. Reaching him, she dropped gracefully to her knees, took his cock in her hand and placed its tip in her mouth. The sounds of her fellatio were quickly evident. Anna meanwhile was stroking another man's dick, playfully making his glans appear and disappear as her hand movements caused his foreskin to uncover it and then cover it once again. Tiny glistening drops of precum were forming at its slit.

Tom had moved to get some refreshments for Chrissie, and by the time he'd returned, she was watching Anna guiding that cock into some other woman's pussy. Anna began caressing the guy's chest and ball sack as he began fucking. Other couples were pairing up... or tripling up... or even quadrupling up. They were doing things that made Chrissie blush, but also made her secretly wish she was taking part in those groupings. It looked a little like what she imagined a wife swapping party might look... or an orgy.

Not knowing anyone but Tom, Dan, and Anna, she sat, shyly glancing around the room, listening to the salacious sounds as her eyes dilated with surprise at what she was seeing. Mesmerized, she was a little startled when a moderately good-looking guy approached her and, smiling, said, "You look too beautiful to be left out of the fun. I'd love for you to ride my cock for a while, if that sounds good to you, Chrissie. By the way, my name is Jim."

Her heart resuming its hard thudding inside her chest, Chrissie glanced at Tom, seeking reassurance. Seeing his almost imperceptible nod, she turned back to Jim. "It's a good thing you introduced yourself, Jim," she said, her tone and flirting manner inviting his follow up question.

"Oh? Why is that?"

She laughed shyly. "Because I've never fucked a man whose name I didn't know," she replied, offering her hand.

Laughing, Jim helped her off the sofa and guided her over to an open spot on the floor. Chrissie got down onto her back and with only a trace of reluctance, opened her thighs to this man she didn't know, while Tom watched. Her pussy lips were still puffy from her earlier orgasms, and her juices peeked out from between them. Perceiving that she preferred to be ridden, Jim knelt between her knees, and sensuously rubbed the head of his cock up and down along her slit, coating it with her slippery wetness. Tom watched, idly stroking his cock, his eyes drinking in the fascinatingly lewd sight of his wife gently lifting her hips to increase Jim's friction along her sex. She looked magnificent.

A redhead walked up to Tom. "Hi... Tom, is it? I'm Rachel. I see you looking at Jim and your wife, and I don't want to block your view, but I'd really like for you to kiss, lick and nibble my tit while I finger myself. Would that be OK?"

Tom replied, "It'd be very ungracious of me to refuse such an offer, Rachel." He winked at her as she giggled at his response. "Since I'm unfamiliar with this gorgeous tit of yours, please feel free to coach me if you need something special." He couldn't say much more because Rachel had lifted the tit in question, and was feeding its nipple into his willing mouth. He suckled it a little, moved his head back enough to kiss it softly several times, licked it from the edges of its areola to the swelling nipple, and then suckled again.

Rachel's fingers were busy between her legs... that was obvious from the squishy sounds and aroma she was creating. Another sound was her breathing, which was intensifying and interspersed with soft moans and groans. When Tom remembered she'd also asked for nibbles, he started gently nipping at her nipple and areola. These efforts were rewarded with various vocalizations from her that confirmed he was giving her what she needed.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,255 Followers