Downtown Dani

Story Info
Dan gets more than he bargained for downtown.
4.5k words
4.68
20.2k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Darryl, Dan's dealer, was busted it was panic-worthy. Not only had he lost his own personal dealer, he had lost his supplier. You see, Dan had become something of a businessman as of late. He drove into Brandon, bought as much as he could afford and then drove them back out to his lily-white suburb of Bloomingdale and sold everything for a hefty mark-up.

Now, with Darryl out of the picture he didn't know how to proceed. He knew that Darryl had bought his shit from a guy in Ybor, but obviously he'd never given Dan the address or anything. He tried reaching out to the other couple of dudes he knew who bought from Darryl and each of them had different bits of information.

By the end of the week Dan knew the guy's name (everyone called him Beast), general description (tall, black, bald, tattooed), and a vague area within Ybor to start looking. So one Saturday afternoon Dan dressed as "downtown" as he could muster and headed into Ybor to keep up the search.

Now you might be saying to yourself, "Kinda stupid for a suburban white kid to just wander into a shit part of town looking for drugs." and you'd be absolutely right.

Dan got off the bus, bought a Red Bull at the bodega on the corner, and asked the cashier if he knew a dude named Beast. The guy shook his head and said something in Arabic that Dan assumed was a no.

He exited the store, cracked the Red Bull, and looked up and down the street.

Well shit, he thought as he picked left and started walking.

After a few minutes of walking someone behind him suddenly half-shouted, "The fuck you want with Beast white boy?"

Dan turned to see a black woman about his age. She stayed a noticeable distance from him as he looked at her.

"I, uh... need something from him?" he said awkwardly.

She laughed. "Something, huh? Only a couple things anyone wants from Beast. You're either after drugs or cock."

"Yeah," said Dan. "Well... I, uh... do you know where I can find him?"

"Sure do," she said. "But I ain't about to lead some white boy snitch motherfucker into his house. Get my ass shot for that shit."

"I'm not a cop," said Dan.

"Lift your shirt," she said.

"What?"

"Your shirt," she said again, this time motioning in case he didn't know what she meant by shirt. "Lift that shit so I see you ain't wearin no wire."

"Oh," said Dan. "Yeah. That makes sense."

He lifted his shirt to his nipples and, upon her insistence, turned around so she could inspect his back as well.

"Yeah alight," she said motioning back toward the bodega. "Let's go."

She waited for him to catch up to her and then they started walking in silence. Every once in a while, out of the corner of his eye, Dan saw her looking at him as if sizing him up. When they got back to the bodega she pointed across the street at a rundown apartment building that Dan had initially assumed was abandoned.

"Ring #6 and then #9," she said. "Then you wait your ass right there. Don't walk away. Might take a minute."

Before Dan could thank her she was heading back into the bodega.

He rang buzzer 6, waited a beat or two, and then rang buzzer 9. Nothing happened so he leaned against the opposite wall and watched the intercom. After a few minutes the intercom buzzed to life but no one said anything.

"Hello?" Dan said, and the intercom shut off again.

After what felt like an hour the door opened and massive hispanic dude walked out carrying a backpack. He shot Dan a hard look as he walked past him, climbed into a waiting pickup and drove off.

Then the intercom came to life again.

"The fuck you want?" someone asked aggressively through the intercom.

"I, uh... I'm looking for Beast?"

"Was that a fuckin question?"

"No," said Dan more assertively. "I'm looking for Beast. My name's Dan - I'm a friend of Darryl's."

"That's more like it," laughed the disembodied voice. Then, "Number 7." and the door buzzed open as the intercom died once more.

The door was ajar when he got to it but he knocked anyway. No one answered so he called into the apartment. "Hello?"

The door behind him swung open and suddenly Dan was off his feet being pulled into the other apartment. He was thrown onto the couch and once he gained his senses he realized that Beast was looming over him with a gun in his hand.

"Who the fuck are you?" he asked angrily. "And where the fuck is Darryl?"

"I'm Dan!" he managed to say in a panicked tone. "Darryl, uh... got busted."

Beast laughed. "Fuckin dumbass," he said. "I knew she'd fuck up eventually. Too goddamn sloppy."

"I was hoping I could maybe buy his shit instead. Y'know, kinda... replace him?"

"Take off your shirt," Beast said. Knowing the deal Dan did as he was told. Beast nodded. "Now your pants."

"What?"

"Pants," he repeated, motioning toward them with the gun. "You could have a wire wrapped around your little white boy clit for all the fuck I know."

Dan stood, undid his pants and pulled them down so Beast could see his boxers and bare legs.

"Them too," he said pointing at the boxers.

"What?"

Beast backhanded Dan with his empty hand.

"Bitch I told you do something!" he shouted.

The sudden violence had taken Dan aback enough that he found himself unwilling to argue. He pulled his boxers down and attempted to cover his shame before Beast, using the gun, moved Dan's hands away. He laughed and motioned toward the couch.

"Sit," he commanded. When Dan made to pull up his pants Beast stopped him. "Did I say to get dressed first? No. I said fucking sit."

Dejectedly, Dan sat and without another word Beast left the room, leaving him to sit there alone, more-or-less naked. Dan kept debating pulling up his pants but then remembered the slap.

After twenty minutes or so Beast sauntered back into the room. He had clearly been in the other room smoking weed because as soon as the door opened smoke poured out. He handed Dan a blunt and insisted he smoke too.

"Aight bitch," said Beast as he flopped into a beanbag chair opposite of Dan. "So you wanna replace the other white bitch, huh?"

"Darryl."

"Yeah, whatever."

"Yeah," said Dan cautiously. He was still acutely aware of how naked he was. "I wanna replace the other white boy."

Beast nodded. "That bitch ever tell you how she was paying me?"

"Oh, uh-- No. He never told me."

"I bet the fuck not," he laughed. "Because that bitch was payin with her pussy."

"What?"

Beast jumped up and made to slap Dan again. Dan cowered momentarily and Beast backed off. "I swear to fuckin god if you make me repeat myself one more goddamn time I will fuck your ass raw and toss you out the goddamn window without your pants."

"S-s-sorry," stammered Dan. "I just-- What did you mean?"

"Pretty simple you fuckin retard. Couple times a month that sissy faggot would come down here and suck my cock. Then I'd fuck her little bitch pussy and send her home with an asshole full of nigga cum and a backpack full of drugs."

"Oh," said Dan. "I just want to pay--"

Beast cut him off. "I'm sure you do but it don't work like that. I don't fuckin know you so I ain't sellin you shit. You'll earn it or you'll fuck off. Know why I ain't worried about that bitch getting busted? Cuz I have pictures and video and she knows that if I go down the pictures come out."

Dan's head was spinning. Whether it was from the slap, the weed, or this mindfucking new information was hard to tell.

"Look faggot," Beast said standing up. "I have someone else coming by pretty soon so you need to fuckin decide."

"But I'm not gay."

"Me neither," Beast laughed. "I just like putting lily white faggots in their place. Makes my ancestors happy, y'know?"

"Can I think about it?"

"No. Now or never you little bitch. What's it gonna be?"

Dan thought about everything that had happened in the last hour. He'd already come this far and to be honest he didn't have another option for a plug. If he was gonna stay in business he would have to stick this out for now.

"Okay," he said meekly.

"Okay what?"

"Okay, I'll... suck your dick."

"Thattagirl!" Beast said as he leaned back in the beanbag chair and undid his belt.

"Wait," said Dan. "Now?"

"Fuck yes now," said Beast. "I told you I have an appointment and there's nothing like going into a business meeting freshly nutted so get to fuckin work."

Dan started to stand but Beast motioned him back down.

"No you don't," he said. "My bitches crawl."

"Are you serious?"

"Look here faggot," Beast said sternly. "I'm getting real fuckin sick of this back talk. From now on you say 'yes sir' or 'no sir' or you don't say fucking anything, you get me?"

"Yes sir," he replied meekly.

"Good girl," Beast said. "Now bitches gotta have bitch names so from now your name is Dani. Got it?"

"Yes sir."

"You're a quick learner Dani," said Beast in a weirdly complimentary tone. "Now get over here and lemme pound that throat pussy."

Dan slid off the couch, kicking off the remainder of his pants as he did so, and crawled toward Beast. It may have only been six feet or so across the room but it felt like a mile.

His head was reeling. He wanted the drugs. He needed the money. This was just a... trade off. No one had to know or anything, right? Just a quick blowy and he could get back to selling shit and forget all about this bullshit.

When he finally reached the beanbag chair Beast leaned back again.

Dan waited a second before realizing that Beast was expecting him to...

He reached into Beast's pants and audibly gasped. Even soft and still hidden Dan could tell that Beast's dick was massive. This would be an even bigger deal than he thought.

"Don't worry baby," said Beast in a falsely soothing tone. "It scares every bitch the first time she sees it."

Dan ignored the comment and finished pulling Beast free from his pants. He didn't audibly gasp again or anything but he caught himself just staring at it.

"Ain't gonna suck itself faggot," Beast growled.

He grabbed a fistful of Dan's hair and pulled him right up to his dick, so that the giant black snake hung close enough to bump against Dan's nose. He apparently continued to hesitate because after a second of just staring at the dangling monster, Beast grabbed his dick and smacked Dan across the face with it.

"Open up bitch," Beast commanded. Dan listened and almost as soon as he started to open his mouth Beast jammed his cock into the opening.

Beast smelled like sweat and crotch funk and between the massive dick in his mouth and the smell, Dan caught himself gagging a little. He tried to keep his composure but apparently the gagging hadn't gone unnoticed.

"Christ girl," said Beast from above him. "If you're fuckin gagging already you're gonna have a bad time. Motherfucker ain't gonna get no smaller."

Realizing that Beast was right Dan focused on pushing down the gagging, ignoring the funk, and just getting this over with already. He closed his eyes and moved back and forth on the now-hardening shaft, trying to act like the pornstars he'd seen sucking cock.

A few minutes of focused sucking and stroking and Beast was fully hard. Dan found himself able to get well over halfway down before feeling the gag coming on. He kept at it, pushing right up to that point over-and-over. Before too long he realized that he was occasionally feeling pubic hair on his nose.

He opened his eyes to discover that he was practically deepthroating at this point; a point which Beast had not failed to notice apparently.

"Fuuuuck yes girl," he moaned above him. "You were born to suck cock."

For some fucked up reason Dan felt a surge of pride? when Beast said that and then he felt another surge of... something... when Beast rested his hand on the top of his head, gently guiding him back and forth on the shaft. Not that he needed the help or anything.

She found herself enjoying the warmth of his shaft as it filled her mouth, the hard-softness of his cockhead when it bumped into the back of her throat, the way his balls lightly slapped against her chin from time-to-time, his strong hand on her head.

Suddenly Beast pulled his cock free and for some reason Dani suddenly felt kinda... empty? What the fuck was going on here and had he just thought of himself as Dani? He shook his head slightly to try and clear the thought but he was snapped back to his weird reality when Beast slapped him with his cock again. Now that he was rock hard, however, Dani could feel the weight of the thing and it damn near knock him back a bit.

"Look at me," Beast commanded. Dani did as she was told and when they made eye contact she felt a strange pit-of-the-stomach thing that she'd never felt before. Again, what the fuck is happening, she thought.

"Stick your tongue out," he continued. Dani obeyed.

Dani had assumed that this was just a pause for Beast to show dominance and that she'd be back to sucking that cock any second but instead Beast hocked up and spit in her mouth. She should've been disgusted of shocked but she was somehow neither and just sat there, tongue out, Beast's spit now running down her throat and dripping off the tip of her tongue. She felt some of it land on her leg.

"Knew you'd be a nasty bitch," drawled Beast. "You white faggots are all the same when you get a taste of nigga dick. Walk in here thinking you're a man but really you're a little sissy just waiting for a real man to show you what a little bitch you really are."

Dani knew better than to say anything so she just swallowed the remaining spit and went back to sucking Beast's cock.

Above her Beast laughed.

"See? Faggot didn't even argue."

Dani started bobbing back and forth more aggressively, trying (but utterly failing) to keep the saliva in her mouth. She just gave up and let it fall where it may. She felt it running down her chest and she felt it land on her rock hard cock.

Her jaw had started to hurt ages ago but she was determined to see this through and get out of the apartment with the few shreds of dignity she had left.

"Suck my balls," commanded Beast.

A day ago - hell, three hours ago - the thought of sucking a guy's balls would've been unthinkable but without hesitation she gave up on sucking his cock and went straight to his balls as she had been told.

The first one fit in her mouth no problem but she had to legitimately suck on them to get the other in there as well. She then rolled them around gently in her mouth while simultaneously stroking his cock above her.

Beast moaned, bringing his other hand to rest on her head as well.

After a few minutes more Beast popped his sack out of Dani's mouth. She was covered in spit now - the entire lower half of her face was wet and spit had run all down her chest, making her little titties glisten.

Beast then grabbed a fistful of hair on either side of her head and tipped her head back so she had to look up at him. Instinctively she opened her mouth.

Beast laughed again. "Eager little cocksucker ain't ya?"

Dani nodded realizing that she kinda meant it. Beast then rested the head of his dick on her outstretched tongue and looked down at her.

"Now that I warmed you up let's see how deep that throat pussy is."

Before Dani could register what he meant by that Beast was facefucking her.

His massive cock rammed into the back of her throat and she gagged harder than she had all day. Then he pulled back and did it again. She gagged again. Then Beast fully palmed the sides of her head and started pumping in-and-out of her mouth like it was a pussy.

She gagged over-and-over but managed to keep from puking and eventually found an angle that let Beast all the way in. His balls kept slapping her chin and his pubes, sweaty and musty and coarse, kept rubbing hard against her nose.

At first Beast was rhythmic with his throatfucking but the longer it went on the more erratic the rhythm got. Dani knew what that must mean and started to internally panic about what was gonna happen.

"Yeah, yeah," Beast grunted rhythmically. She realized that she was moaning around his shaft in rhythm too. "Get ready for this load you fuckin sissy."

She moaned realizing that she was ready. She wanted his cum. She needed his cum. She'd fucking earned that cum after all.

When he pulled out of her mouth she felt that emptiness again but obediently opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue hoping to get her reward.

Reward? What the fuck is happening to me, she thought to herself.

Beast kept his right hand on Dani's forehead, tilting her head back, and started jerking his dick with his left.

"This is it faggot," he growled.

Dani moaned her acceptance.

"Tell me you want it," he commanded.

"I want your cum," Dani said.

"You can do better than that," Beast snapped as he jerked harder.

"I need your cum," she moaned harder.

"Better!" Beast practically yelled.

"Please daddy," she begged. "Give me your cum."

"That's more like it fag," he grunted.

"Fill me up," she pleaded. "Make me your little faggot."

Beast growled like an animal and unloaded into her waiting mouth. Huge ropey strings of cum shot out of that beautiful black shaft - filling her mouth, hitting her cheek, running down her chest, getting in her hair. She lapped up what she could but Beast's grip on her head was too tight to move much so she mostly sat there with a mouthful of cum while he growled and spasmed above her.

Finally, after what felt like an hour, his cumming stopped and all that was left was a little dribble hanging from the head of his dick. Dani, without thinking, licked it off and swallowed everything in her mouth. It hadn't tasted nearly as bad as she'd assumed it would and the warm/salty/sweet thing was actually kinda nice.

Beast finally let go of her hair and flopped back into his beanbag.

"God. Damn," he gasped.

Dani didn't move for fear that Beast wasn't done with her and Beast just lay in the beanbag chair breathing heavily, staring at the ceiling. Finally he stood, pulled up his pants, looked down at Dani with a look of disgust, and walked away.

Dani still didn't move and another ten minutes or so went by before Beast, now in completely different clothes came back into the room.

"The fuck you still here for faggot?"

"I, uh... still need my... supplies," Dani managed.

Beast tossed a stuffed gallon ziplock bag onto the floor next to Dani. It was way smaller than she'd thought it would be.

"Wait, that's it?" she asked meekly.

Beast's whole vibe shifted back to his angry dealer schtick. "Fuck yes that's it faggot," he said dismissively. "Suck my cock, get a bag. I tossed in a little extra something cuz I ain't never had a bitch beg that hard for my cum. You want a brick or something it'll cost you your boi pussy. Now get the fuck out of here, I got shit to do."

"Can I clean up first?" she asked.

Beast pulled her up off the floor by her hair and slapped her. Then he twisted his hand into her hair so it pulled harder, slapped her again from the other direction, and yanked her face close to his.

"Did I say clean up and get the fuck out?" he snarled.

"N-n-no sir," Dani managed. Her eyes were watering from the hair pulling.

"That's right," he said releasing his grip on her hair. "Now. Get dressed and fucking leave before I change my mind on the "get dressed" part."

Dani didn't need to be told twice. She sped through getting her clothes on and bundled the gallon bag into her backpack and headed for the door.

"By the way," Beast said as she opened the door. "When you jerk your little clit tonight I want you thinking about my cock, you hear me?"

"Y-yes sir," she said as she closed the door.

Outside of the apartment, in the stairwell, Dan finally felt like himself again... sorta.

He started down the stairs in a fog. On the ground floor he completely failed to notice the people coming into the apartment shooting him weird looks and once outside he failed to notice the group of guys laughing and shooting him the same weird looks.

12