Downward Spiral of a Neglected Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I screamed and moaned as I came so hard, I started squirting uncontrollably over Leo and Themba's hands and fingers spraying my pussy juices over the carpet and Leo's sweatpants leg

"Wow this little white bitch is in heat!" Samyno commented from behind her camera phone who's flashlight had been pointed to us for the last 10 minutes as she was still rubbing her wet pussy.

For a few seconds I got worried thinking about what happened. I had not squirted like that since having an extreme manic episode at a music festival back in Germany when I was 19. It lasted weeks and I had to be treated at a sanatorium in Berlin for much of that time. I did not want to go through that again, but the thought left my sexually over saturated mind as quickly as it entered.

Leo and Themba ripped my dress open, and it slid onto the floor between my legs leaving my naked body fully exposed to my 2 black lovers and Samyno still filming the incriminating affair. My right hand started rubbing Themba's crotch area before I slipped my hand past the elastic band and wrapped my fingers around his throbbing big black cock while I left hand mimicked my right with Leo's grey sweatpants jerking their fully erect cocks with excitement.

It did not take long for their pants to drop and exposed two throbbing hard uncut Tanzanian cocks filling both my hands. I squatted on my heels between both precum dripping cocks licking my wet lips I was ready to have my drooling mouth brutal used. I wrapped my wet lips around Leo's cock first an allowed he's warm salty precum to fill my mouth and throat before giving Themba the same nasty access.

Samyno personally brought me a copy of her little film the next day and I got to watch in horror the manic look in my eyes as Leo and Themba skullfucked me so hard spit was dripping down my chin and covering my exposed tits. I barely recognized myself with my sweat covered face and hair, the look of a completely insatiable fuck toy getting her pretty mouth resized by two massive black 9 inch and 11 and a half inch cocks. Licking and sucking on their sweaty hairy ball sacks made me cum like a fire hydrant all over Samyno 's face and open mouth she was on her back with her head between my stretched-out legs licking my cunt and sucking on my clit and wet pussy lips.

I watched on film as Leo pulled me over to the couch and sat down as I climbed into his lap and lowered my soaking wet cunt onto his hard cock impaling myself and moaning in pleasure. I watched how Samyno pulled my asscheeks apart vigorously spitting licking and fingering my tight shitter. She covered her husband's cock in spit and slime and tried ramming his 11-inch black cock up my asshole for about 10 minutes without success.

Samyno left the room and came back with a tub of Vaseline and a silver 7-inch vibrator she covered in the above-mentioned lube violently ramming it up my asshole making me sit up while Leo's cock was still deep inside my fertile cunt pounding me too with an inch of my sanity.

"Fuck slow down you're going to rip me in half!!" I gasped as I tried to grab Samyno's hand.

She pushed my arm away and slapped me in the face.

"You do not give me orders you piece of white trash slut! You're just a horny little cheating COCK SLEEVE only good for getting fucked by black cocks for your ancestors' sins!!" She whispered into my ear as she started ramming the silver vibrator up my ass even harder and deeper while we made out between my whimpers for mercy.

"Go ahead Anna beg my black husband to rape your shitter!" Samyno ordered me while telling Themba to hold my arms behind my back by my wrists.

She pulled the vibrator out of my asshole and I felt her husband's massive cockhead pushing through the last bit of resistance my sphincter was offering and slid into my gaping asshole! I almost immediately started to cum despite being in considerable pain feeling 2 hard cocks rubbing against each other inside me.

"Pl-Ple-Please Themba just go slow please baby you're so big..." I stuttered out trying to beg him for mercy.

Samyno started slapping my ass cheeks hard making me scream in pain as loud as I could I tried wrestling my arms free from Themba's tight grip, but it was useless he just pulled back on my arms so hard I thought he would break my back as his wife kept slapping my butt cheeks so hard, I thought I was being assaulted.

Leo kept a tight grip on my hips ramming his black cock balls deep up my cunt.

Despite the pain I was having mind blowing explosive orgasm's over and over making my body quiver uncontrollably.

Samyno must have hate slapped me a good 30 to 40 times before stopping my butt cheeks felt like they were on fire she used both her hands to start softly tickling both my burning cheeks gently and sensually. The feeling I had was hard to explain but I started cumming so hard my vision was blurring and my pussy was squirting all over Leo's hairy ballsack while his big black cock kept stuffing me harder and harder and the brutal spanking distracted me from Themba's massive black 11-ince fuck stick now balls inside my gaping rectum making me cum and squirt and probably piss myself as I lost my mind.

"Yes, yes fuck yes rape my ass Sir! Oh my God yes yes destroy my shitter with your black cock!! Rape me rape me like the cheating white cock whore I am!!" I screamed and moaned looking over my shoulder as Themba moved his hands from gripping my wrists to hooking me by my elbows pulling me up to his broad sweaty chest.

Samyno moved to my front and started cupping and squeezing my bouncing tits flicking her tongue on my nipples and just driving my mind deeper into lust oblivion! Being forced upright like that felt like my fucking g-spot was trapped between the hard black shafts of a Tanzanian father and son pounding me like a piece of fuck meat!

The mind-blowing orgasm's and assgasms were becoming too much even for my broken mind. It felt like I had lost control of everything below my waist it got replaced with an ecstasy that was bound to put me back in the sanatorium! My legs were twitching uncontrollably my body was covered in goosebumps despite being covered in sweat. I felt needle pricks in my toes and running up my spine as my orgasm's started lasting minutes.

Samyno twisted my nipples so hard I thought she was going to rip them off. She looked me straight in the eye licking her four fingers and rubbing them across my right breast hard.

"Are you ready you gorgeous white slut?" She whispered into my ear.

I somehow knew exactly what was coming and I nodded my head, looking at her with bloodshot desperate eyes in complete lust overdrive. She instructed Themba to let go of my arms and told me to put them on my head and keep them there no matter what if I failed, she would start over and I would get restrained again.

"OK boys let us welcome a new German cock slut Anna to Africa! I am going to try to slap her perfect little tits off and I want you guys fuck her as hard as you can! Hold nothing back no matter what happens and then I want you to both fill her with your creamy warm cum on my signal ok?" Samyno directed and instructed the perverse situation.

"Ohhh yes after I've seeded her white cunt, I want to use that round ass too!" Leo grunted still pounding my tight cunt.

"This white ass is fucking magic I'm barley holding on! I want her to shit cum for a week!" Themba said through gritted teeth slamming 11-inces of uncut black cock into my gaping rectum to the hilt!

Samyno shoved a pair of discarded smelly wet panties she was wearing earlier into my mouth and told me to hold on as she gave me a sloppy wet tongue kiss before shoving her dirty panties into my mouth. Samyno started slapping my tits so hard I almost started to cry! Both black cocks started pounding me like they hated me as my eyes rolled into the back of my head and my screams came out like muffled whimpers.

My fingernails dug into my scalp as I tried helplessly to control the situation. The pain was making me cum! My brain struggled to compartmentalize what was going on and it was failing. My tits felt like they were on fire as Samyno brutally kept slapping them while counting down from 20. I felt my hand inadvertently lift off my head and almost tried to stop her hand from coming down on my breast but managed to pull back at the last second.

Samyno smiled when she saw me and kept slapping my tits until they were bloody red and felt like they were going to turn purple. As she said 1 she stopped slapping my red breasts and started gently rubbing her fingertips and nails over my bruised tits gently and sensually and as before with my ass cheeks the treatment made my nipples rock hard and made me cum so hard I thought I was going to swallow my tongue.

I had not been fucked that hard in year!! Both hard black cocks slammed into what felt physically like my stomach but spiritually like my soul! My senses felt heightened I felt two big black cocks inside me I felt their shafts rubbing against each other I felt then twitch violently inside me as they emptied their full ballsacks into my married receptive cunt and rectum.

Samyno would later tell me how my body spasmed and I made these grunting noises. She pulled her wet smelly panty gag out of my mouth while the boys continued thrusting and draining into my obliterated holes. They flipped me onto my back on the couch while Leo and Themba held my legs apart Samyno got on her knees between my thighs and started eating and licking my cream filled cunt and asshole as the excess baby making juices flowed out of me.

The next thing I did remember was Samyno's hands cupping my face softly kissing me on my lips and telling me to come back to her slapping me gently. I saw her face come back into focus and the streetlight outside only lighting up on one side of her face. She smiled at me and started asking me a few questions clearly concerned.

"There you are. Can you hear me? Do not try to speak, just nod ok? Do you know where you are? Is your name Anna? That is good OK. Do you know what you were doing? Mm that is good. You were getting your sexy white body fucked by some hard black cock! You remember that slut? You loved being a slut for black cocks, didn't you?" She became lost in her own lust again when she realized or believed I would be ok.

"I-I-I-I'm f-f-f-fine. Jesus I-I-I'm still cumming!! FUCK!" I stuttered trying to sit up on the couch.

"Your warm cum is in my womb!! Fucking someone kiss me!" I said loudly looking at Leo while sticking out my tongue as my mouth hung open and drooled.

My right hand pressed on my lower belly as Leo's warm tongue slipped into my mouth. Samyno kissed and licked my cheek and neck laughing.

"You are fucking perfect Anna!!" she murmured into my ear before she licked it.

She pushed me back and told me to push my hips forward until my ass was hanging off the couch. Pushing my thighs into the air she buried her tongue inside my cunt and rammed two of her fingers up my still surprisingly tight asshole. What followed was a vicious rectal fingering while Samyno's tongue worked my cunt like an industrial digger eating Leo's leftover man juices out of me.

My lust filled moans got interrupted by the 2 throbbing black cocks on either side of my face looking to be shoved into my sloppy wet drooling mouth. I complied by grabbing both hard cocks by their hairy balls as I took turns passionately sucking and licking my pussy and rectal juices off their hard black cocks.

Samyno climbed on top of me, and we started passionately kissing licking and exchanging the thick salty juice in her mouth with our tongues. We both took turns sucking and gagging on the two cocks as she drooled all over my face.

"Mmm now that we're warmed up let's go to the bedroom and really start fucking!" Sammy commented as she lifted me up from the couch by my hands.

I could not tell who I was kissing as our open mouths moved from one to the other as we stumbled towards Samyno and Themba's bedroom still drunk and in lust overdrive. I'd ended up coming another dozen times, getting all my hungry greedy holes stuffed and creamed. I ate cum out of all Samyno's holes before we must have passed out into a sex coma until the next morning.

I was the first one to wake up around 5:30 the next morning. I could not have slept more than an hour because it was still dark outside, and I was still drunk. The adrenaline left my body because everything was aching, it felt like someone hit me between the legs with a bat my jaw hurt my arms felt like I just did a workout and my legs felt like I ran a marathon.

I quietly got up and stumbled back home after I failed to find my dress in the lounge, I just decided to leave without it. I thought I smelled rancid and decided to take a shower before I stumbled into my own big soft bed and slept for 14 hours straight. I got messages from both Themba and Leo thanking me for an amazing time and Leo telling how he could not stop thinking about me and wanted to see me alone.

Samyno came over a day later and we had a long talk about what happened. She assured me that everything will remain confidential and how special it was for them. She opened up about their family and how much they loved sex and swinging. She also clarified why and how she was letting Leo her stepson perform such perverted sex acts with her. She explained that before her marriage to Themba she use to date Leo and met Leo's dad through him and one night she learned they did not mind sharing her and it became another mind-blowing experienced she believed was her best until the night with me.

I absolutely loved the attention the way they looked at me and of course the incredible sex. unfortunately, my husband continued to travel quite often for work. He had also stopped fucking me and we never talked about it. I wanted to originally tell him what happened but unfortunately it happened too fast and too often and then the time never seemed right and one week turned into a month and then two years, so I continued to have mind-blowing interracial sexual experiences with Sammy Themba and Leo behind he's back.

Sammy already refers to me as Leo's girlfriend and it makes me horny as fuck.

So that is the story of my experience, once again I apologize for the grammar mistakes and I reiterate it is my first attempt to write a story in English. Thank you so much for taking the time to read it. Please let me know what you think and if you are an editor that enjoys this type of stories, I would like to help me please get in touch or if you just want to have a chat (when I am available)

Xxx Anna S.

12