Dr Buckland: Breed programme

Story Info
Struggles with family planning.
5k words
3.68
6.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have been married and living together happily for the last ten years. It has had ups and downs, differences and arguments like most married couples, however we have remained faithful. We both had held down dependable and reasonably well paid jobs and comfortably got by together in our own home.

Over the last ten years there has not been any sense of urgency or pressure from either of us to start a family. However as my wife has gotten older, thirty eight years young, she has been feeling the disappointment of every failed pregnancy test.

She was beginning to feel it may never happen and that time was running out for us both to naturally conceive.

I would turn to my wife Stephanie to talk about this one night as we laid together, while she tried not to burst into tears on my chest.

I would comfort her warmly and promise we would see Doctor Buckland together about me having a sperm count and discuss possible options for fertility treatment.

She felt much better cuddling with me. "You would really do that with me?" I would kiss her slowly, swapping tongues with her, caressing her breast with my hand.

We made passionate love together that night and just as I promised we made an appointment to see Doctor Buckland together.

Sitting in her surgery office behind her desk we sat in chairs on the opposite side facing her. Stephanie would explain "When we have tried for a baby and I have done a test a few weeks later, it always comes back as a negative."

Asking her if there are any options or ways she can suggest to help us, she would hand us some leaflet information on I.V.F. treatment.

Explaining to us "I am sorry to inform you though, this option is not available on the N.H.S. and you may find private clinics cheaper abroad." Stephanie would look at me while holding my hand.

Watching as she shook her head with a slow "no" action as a salty tear streaked her makeup, rolling down her cheek.

I assured her "let's take it a step at a time and test my sperm." As she pulled herself together again, I agreed with a nod to her.

Doctor Buckland picked up her desk phone "Yes, Ingrid could you make sure Nurse Noonan is available, I will be sending down Mr Venables."

The phone rang back a short while later and Doctor Buckland answered "Yes ok Ingrid, thank you." Putting the phone back down on the receiver again.

Looking at my wife Stephanie as she sent me to the nurse "You can go down there now, she is waiting for you." Stephanie went to get up and leave the doctor's office.

"Oh please wait Mrs Venables, take a seat again so we can talk while your husband provides a fresh sample." Doctor Buckland insisted, so she sat back down again.

Once I had left the room, the doctor offered to do a quick exam of Stephanie.

First pointing to a privacy screen on wheels for her to change behind, she stood up and moved behind the screen, removing her jeans and panties. When she stepped out from behind the screen the doctor pointed to the gynaecology chair in the corner of the room. Stephanie positioned her bare ass on the faux leather padded seat, leaning her body against the backrest as the doctor insisted "Make yourself comfortable, this won't hurt."

She rubbed her hands together, coating the tips of her fingers with a jelly lubricant "relax Mrs Venables, if you tense up it will make it a lot harder for me to check you over."

Stephanie nodded to her trying not to anticipate and tense up as she manhandled her ankles into each stirrup, clamping each in place with a brace which hinged over them.

Sitting herself on a seat and pressing her legs gently wide open on the supporting leg restraints, she smeared and rubbed her bare fingers around Stephanie's pussy.

Leaning in between her soft thick thighs "Let me see now, stay relaxed, you are doing well Mrs Venables."

Gasping to herself feeling the shock of the cold Jelly being smeared all over her pussy, no doubt, starting to feel hot and aroused. Her probing gentle touches slipped and rubbed all over her clit and folds expertly, she stifled moans and gasps of pleasure. Trying to hide her arousal before the doctor fed her slender fingers inside Stephanie deep, plunging and rubbing her inner walls smooth and slowly.

She moaned and whimpered "My god Doctor, you're making me blush, I am so hot!"

Two of her fingers filled her at the same time tightly spreading her open even more, slip, sliding her lubed fingers hooking into her.

Turning on a lamp attached to her head shining into her pussy having a good look inside as she reached for a metal scissor action speculum.

Stephanie reacted, feeling the harsh cold metal steel spread her even wider open, hurting as it stretched her folds beyond what she thought was possible.

She tried not to protest "Shit that really hurts Doctor" As she gripped at the chair and tensed up. The doctor was rubbing her jelly fingers deeply in and out of her smoothly, hooking inside dragging her fingertips along Stephanie's inner walls.

She then quickly thrust two fingers in and out of her, pistoning and thrusting her working her over vigorously. Stephanie could not help but moan and whimper with pained pleasure, rising to a climax quickly from her expert touch.

Releasing her smooth legs from the clamps and sliding off the chair, her thighs felt wide open and vulnerable even though they were together again.

Doctor Buckland would sit back at her desk again "Ok Mrs Venables, everything looks in good shape, I cannot see any problems."

Meanwhile down the hall I was met by the petite, dark haired, Chinese Nurse Noonan. Handing me a sample pot and closing the canvas hanging privacy screen around its chrome plated track, forming a secluded and shielded space around them.

The petite, short nurse smiled "Take your trousers down, your boxers too!" Abruptly with a stern accent.

I loosened his belt and dropped my trousers, then boxers, revealing my flaccid cock to her while I stood there.

She smiled at him "no magazines, I help, get sample!" Standing close to me, rubbing my cock with a bare hand and a slow wanking action.

Looking at me in the eye "Make you harder!" As she toyed and rolled my cock, massaging me gently to stiffen.

I would soon harden from her expert attention, expecting her to finish me off with her hand into the sample pot. Seeing me hard she smiled and lowered to her knees, looking up at me as she began to suck me off. Putting the head of my fat cock into her mouth, sliding her soft lips all over my member.

Rocking her head back and forth, slurping and slobbering all over my manhood, licking circles on my cock crown. Her fingertips gently massaging my ball sack, coaxing my hot creamy spunk to erupt from my cock.

Looking down on her as she sucked, I asked "What are you doing Nurse?" Moaning to myself as she ignored and continued to suck him off.

Her steady and continuous smooth, slobbering lips soon brought me to a fast climax, spilling and spewing hot ribbons of cum into her mouth. Drooling sticky hot cream from her lips down her chin as she gasped "Thank you for sample!"

When we got home together after we compared notes about what happened at the surgery, reading through the information the Doctor gave us. Stephanie was still feeling hurt and sore after being stretched and probed, so we did not make love later that night.

A few weeks later the results came back in an envelope, I was the first to read them.

When I got home from work I found Stephanie in floods of tears, the second I got in the front door she rushed to hug me.

Hugging her back "what's all this? What's wrong?" I asked urgently.

She sobbed to me "Look just look, I wanted to naturally conceive, it's a tragedy, how can this happen to us?"

I watched her waving the letter around in my face like a mad woman "Give it here, let me see?!" I insisted.

Taking the letter from her and reading through quickly, then hugging her again "Oh Stephanie, I love you so much!"

She looked up at me sobbing "I so wanted your baby!" Cuddling into me harder.

I rubbed my back and held her close, reassuring her "It's ok there are options right? Right?"

Nodding to me again "But, I wanted to conceive naturally, and Doctor Buckland cannot help. I don't want to go through that emotional workshop bullshit with social services to adopt and we cannot afford private I.V.F."

I consoled her, holding her close as I asked her "What are we going to do?"

Kissing her forehead and holding her chin, tilting her gaze back up to meet mine. "Doctor Buckland has suggested in this letter here, we try her off the books breeding programme." She looked back at the letter pulling it from my hand almost.

Scanning through the lines of text to the bottom with a contact name and number, she looked back at me "Natural conception breeding programme with just some guy?"

Nodding back to her I continued "sure why not, it's for a good cause and our future happiness, I won't consider it cheating or being unfaithful darling. I could even be there with you if you like while you try to conceive!"

We talked about it long into the night, weighing up the pro's and con's after discovering I had a low sperm count and would never have children. I phoned Doctor Buckland and consulted with her about it "Mr Venables I recommend you and your wife attend the breeding programme, between you and me, if you can keep a secret. I contacted him about the programme and have been trying it for myself, I found out yesterday I am pregnant!"

Putting the phone down on her I would finish my breakfast and go to work while Stephanie went shopping. She paced the isles of the stores with so many things swirling through her mind as she picked up items on auto pilot almost. Returning home with her bags and packing things away, she made herself tea and paced the kitchen. Holding the breeding programme leaflet in one hand and her phone in the other, wrestling with her conscience before putting both items on the counter.

I finally returned home to a warm meal Stephanie prepared in time for us both to sit down together and enjoy. Asking me about my day before I brought up the breeding programme "Have you decided? I really want this for us, I love you." I held her hand reassuringly.

She kissed me shaking her head "Yes. let's do this, it's our last option! I love you too"

Picking up the leaflet making the call "Hello, Yes Mr Venables but please call me James."

Stephanie looked into my eyes, mouthing to me silently "I love you."

I continued the call "Thanks so much, my wife and I have just found we cannot have children, she is fertile but I am not. We have ruled out all other options, are you willing to help?"

Stephanie was nodding and looking at me as the person on the other end spoke to me, before I replied "Ok that's great, will it be ok if I am present? That's not going to be a problem is it? I just want to still be a part of it. Ok, ok thank you. Yes we will make the arrangements."

Holding Stephanie's hand as I hung up the call on my mobile phone "Ok, his name is Richard and he says he will help. He can meet us both next weekend at his place, he is sending an address and directions."

She held me close in a cuddle, I started kissing her in all her favourite neckline places before asking her to bed to make love with me passionately.

The following weekend, Stephanie and I travelled to Richard's place, unsure of what we may expect and with some apprehension. I was seemingly calm, cool and collected during the drive, as we spoke of our future family plans, with some hope again. We were warmly welcomed into his place and put at ease quickly by his easy going charm. Also by his seemingly genuine desire to support what he deemed to be a good and worthy cause.

Talking for up to an hour about arrangements for a successful pregnancy and delivery of a baby, we found ourselves at an understanding with him. Expecting no financial support from him, while granting him access and visitation rights.

My wife and I would be any baby's primary carer and the father of the baby will only ever be determined as myself. Thankfully Richard was happy to not contest any of these arrangements and we all sighed a bit of relief having a future plan in place. Stephanie turned to me with slightly watery eyes trying to not smear her makeup. We both embraced and kissed in front of Richard "I love you Stephanie! Are you sure about this?"

I smiled and cradling her chin explaining "it's just sex, a natural conception donation, I know you do not love him, nor want a future with him. We hardly know him and I am confident of your loyalty to us and our marriage." We kissed slowly again, clutching each other's hands tight as she took a deep breath.

She looked at Richard as he stood up with a smile moving across to us both occupying the sofa, drawing Stephanies chin and tilting it so her lips met his. I watched as a tear streaked her face, Richard took Stephanie's hand and stood her five foot six frame meeting his lips again.

I never said a word as I watched them ascend the stairs to his bedroom, where Richard flicked the lights on. She looked over my shoulder at me as we all entered the room together, I took a seat in a chair positioned in the corner of the bedroom. Facing the large smooth, fleshly made king size bed with plump pillows and winter duvet, the bed was flanked by dark wood bedside units. Each with drawer space and chrome handles, mounted on them were matching soft glowing electric lamps. On the right side unit next to the lamp was the current book Richard may have been reading, with its bookmarker tightly held in place.

Richard and Stephanie sat on the soft but firm bed edge together, while I settled in the corner chair watching over the pair. She was nervous and hesitant, he was patient, slow and deliberate, they kissed pressing lips and sliding tongues. Stephanie pulled back looking at me out of the corners of her eyes without turning her head. I gave a nod of approval to continue. I could tell she tried to push the racing thoughts going through her mind back out again, taking deep breaths to calm and relax. Watching her trying to go with the flow a bit more each time their lips and tongues met, then hands, Richard's touch was firm and confident. Reassuring and warm, slow and dragging a palm all over her clothing, almost studying her as if he were blind and could not make out her shape.

They started to undress, back and forth taking turns helping the other remove items between spells of fondled caressing foreplay and arousal.

Stephanie's eyes closed and salt water ran again, Richard thumbed it away from her face soft and smoothly leaning in and sucked her lips, chewing on them. I watched as he unclipped the back of her bra, slipping both shoulder straps peeling them down her soft arms like a banana skin.

I could sense her hesitation as she felt the clip at her back give, she lowered her chin not knowing where to put her eyes, to James, to Richard, to her own lap, to the floor and off to one side of the bed.

I rose from the chair circling the king size bed around to behind Stephanie, toying with her loose dark smooth hair. Kissing my warm lips on her neck and earlobe while I curled whispers into her mind "This is what we are here for, you can do this."

Watching her take a deep breath as Richard slipped her bra straps down her arms, drawing the cups away from her soft, firm round breasts and aroused nipples. I kissed my soft lips all over her neck and shoulder locations, while Richard removed his shirt and brushed his hands all over her thighs.

Stephanie was looking and feeling more aroused and getting more into it with both of us guys caressing and kissing at her, our hands sweeping all over revealed flesh.

Kissing a long slow tongue slipping exchange with her, leaning over one shoulder as Richard took turns at sucking each of her hardening nipples. Drawing them into his lips, flicking and licking them, circling them with his tongue tip.

I brushed a long slow hand down the sweeping curves of Stephanie's body as she raised her hips and both us guys removed her jeans then panties.

Returning myself to the chair in the corner watching the naked pair getting more and more into each other as they cuddled and caressed. They caressed and brushed warm hands all over one another before he slowly rolled her over onto her back while she lazily and easily accepted him between her widening soft thighs.

I knew she had never been with another man other than me before as they kissed and took their time, their exchanges more intimate than what I imagined to be.

Moans and breathless gasps soon filled the room, I was not sure what I was anticipating, I guess in my mind I thought it would be passionless and going through the motions. Instead they were getting more intimate and more into one another, cuddling, kissing, touching. They were soon slowly and very deliberately and gently making love, with his long six foot body held on his strong arms over her body. His palms supporting himself either side her shoulders as he rutted and grunted, thrusting his hard cock in and out of my wifes hot, wet pussy.

From my prime location I could see him disappear deep into her as she hooked her soft pale legs around his body, climbing against him. They rocked and made the bed protest with various spring loaded noises and creaks. Stephanie sighed and panted breathlessly and loudly growing towards moans with every heaving thrust.

Their wet union slapping flesh to flesh clapping sounds as he pressed and grinded against her, kissing on her neck and chest as her polished nails raked his back.

It was mesmerising to watch them build and build towards a climax together, bodies bending and rolling back and forth. Lips smacking wet kisses, hands brushing in smooth long slow clutching gropes, I could see Steph pull him into her with every thrust. Driving him deeper inside her, even faster and harder, he began to grunt with every effort, pounding away at her wet sounding pussy.

Then they both moaned with a series of rising moans and climaxed hard, he pushed and held his cock deep inside her, as she clutched and raked his shoulders and back. They kissed and cuddled, he caressed her face and breasts, pulling on her nipples and trailed lips all over her body.

I almost sighed out loud with some relief that a donation had been successfully deposited into my wife. Then I gave that thought a little more consideration, dawning on me how another man will be trying to make my wife pregnant.

They both dressed, still kissing one another before we all headed back downstairs for a drink together. Steph clinging to my arm reassuring me with loving long strokes down my sleeve. It was late into the evening before we left his home, the car journey was silent almost, but between manoeuvres with the car we held hands.

We spent that night cuddling up together and the next morning went about our normal work day as if nothing had occurred.

Waiting several weeks before discovering that Stephanie had her period, I found her in tears on the sofa, clutching her phone to her ear. She was talking to Dr Buckland again while I could just about make out that the doctor was trying to calm her down.

Reassuring her and encouraging her to stick with the programme, to give it a chance and keep trying. Then Steph said the words I almost dreaded "Yes, Yes ok. Thank you doctor, I will try! I will stick with the programme and make an appointment with Richard. Ok bye, thank you."

Looking into her watery eyes, I knew without words as she went through her contacts list and made the call. This time she was even more determined than ever, arranging with him to spend the weekend at his place. We packed some of our things and drove over to his place on the Friday, after agreeing we could stay until the Monday morning. We sat together in the living room with him, relaxing, listening to music while having some alcohol and conversation. The smooth easy going tone of the evening put everyone at ease in each other's company, knowing what plans lay ahead. Later that first night I sat in the main bedroom watching as Richard donated to my wife again, I watched as it was much like the first time they tried to conceive.

12