Dr. Cole's Casefiles - Vanessa Pt. 04

Story Info
Turmoil in a bisexual woman-choose her man or dominatrix.
7.2k words
4.57
3.3k
3

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Session 08-The Morning After

I woke up sweaty and disoriented. God, what a dream. Surely it had been a vision manufactured from the raw material of my dangerous desire for my beautiful and troubled patient. I thought I had my infatuation with her under control, but the dream belied that assumption. It was so thrilling, allowing her to seduce me and me plundering her delicious body with such abandon and she mine. Oh, but it was SUCH a dream. And I recalled every moment vividly.

After she rose from straddling me and lay on my couch and spread her shapely legs I made her come several times with my tongue and fingers. She had all but torn my dress off me and went to work on my bra. She looked at my freed tits and said, "They're as beautiful as I imagined." She kneaded the firm flesh and rubbed her thumbs across the nipples, hardening the delicate flesh and shooting bolts of pleasure through my body.

I said, "They're not as good as yours."

She glowered. "There's nothing unattractive about you, from your hair to your feet. So petite. So well-proportioned. Irresistible."

She ran her hands over my arms, down my back, up my tummy, back to my bosom. She cupped my left breast with her right hand and swirled her tongue around the nipple and then bit down, not hard, but enough for me to feel it, and then swirled her tongue around it again.

I ran my fingers through her hair and then cradled her head, as if I were feeding her with my lust instead of my milk. I murmured, "That's so good. You're right. I've wanted this from the first moment I saw you."

She straightened up and kissed my open mouth, her tongue probing and alive. I thought, "This is why she was created. Maybe she really is one of the old fertility goddesses returned to earth from some version of heaven."

She slipped her hand inside my pantyhose and stopped. "Tch, tch, Sue. Pantyhose AND panties? In this climate?" Without waiting for a reply, she pulled both down at once and slipped them over my feet as I stepped out of my shoes. Kneeling, she looked at my pubic area and said, "Such lovely black hair. Have you ever considered shaving it? I'll bet your cunt is as beautiful as the rest of you. It's a shame to hide it." She ran one hand up my leg and probed for my clit. She slid the other around to my ass and squeezed.

I opened my thighs and gasped when she found my nub. She stood without moving her hands and whispered, her breath like steam on my ear. "I knew I'd find it. You're dripping. It's amazing that I could always smell your arousal through all those clothes." She knelt back down, pressed her face into my womanhood and inhaled deeply. She stood and muttered "And it's not because you have a strong odor. Your pussy smells sweet. It's because you get SO damn wet. You're a horny little thing, aren't you?"

I heard myself say, "Only for you, baby. Everyone else has to work on me for a bit, but I just see you and my panties get damp. Then I listen to your stories and ..." I let it trail off.

She said, "I understand. I get the same way telling you. Have you ever smelled me?" I nodded. She smiled, a wicked, toothy grin below her smoldering eyes. "Do you think about me when you masturbate?" She rubbed my nub with a circular motion. My hips started pumping. I closed my eyes and nodded.

She whispered, "Me, too. Let's go sixty-nine."

***

But then I felt her hair tickle my nose and heard her sigh in her sleep. A stiffness in my back announced my unfamiliar sleeping position. Daylight streamed into the room. My office. The couch on which I treated those who sought my help. I sat up and stared at Vanessa. There lay the pinnacle of natural womanhood, naked beneath the blanket, her nipples poking prominently against the thin fabric. So beautiful, lying there sleeping with a satisfied smile on her luscious lips, her full bosom rising and falling. I had been lying in the crook of her left arm. I felt the cool air from the vent. I was naked, too.

NO! It was real! How could I have let this happen? I'm finished. All the time and expense of acquiring a medical education and license. All the dedication and work building a practice. How could I ever face another patient after what I'd done? Self-anger burned through me, stronger than shame or remorse.

It was my fault. She was a troubled woman, desperate even, seeking help. I was her doctor (was I still?), filled with knowledge and experience, sworn to a code of behavior that forbade intimate relations with a patient. My fault. My fault. I was in the superior position. I had the power.

But did I? As I sat there looking at that vision of voluptuous earthly beauty my mouth watered with the knowledge of the perfect body that lay beneath the covering like a table filled with carnality awaiting the beginning of a sexual feast, or, more accurately, another one. My lovely Vanessa. My job, my sworn duty was to trace the source of her abandon, her wantonness, and bring her peace. Instead I had taken a piece. I took her body and she took my soul.

But had she? Was I THAT helpless in her presence? Was the civilizing effect of my intellect and discipline so weak against the chaos of her primal beauty and sexuality? Wasn't she only doing what came naturally to her?

She whimpered in her sleep. The smell of her pussy lingered in the air, on my hands, in my hair, on my face. My imagination raced. I looked at the clock. Seven. I had no patients until eleven. Nobody would enter the building for another hour. I licked my lips.

There's an old saying. "In for a penny, in for a pound." I crawled over the back of the couch so as not to wake her. I walked around and knelt beside her. I gently lifted the blanket, uncovering her feet and legs. She had the loveliest feet. I resisted the temptation to suck her toes, not wanting to wake her too soon. When I had her cunt uncovered, I slowly spread her thighs, lowered my face, and admired her tight pink nether lips. I was surprised to find them glistening. I savored her aroma. Intoxicating and addictive. Perhaps she was having a sexual dream.

I wanted to spend hours smelling her body, tasting her skin, watching her tremble and quake from the orgasms I gave her with my lips, my tongue, and my fingers. Lust. So much lust. Uncontrollable, feral, PRIMAL. Nobody before had awakened such feelings within me. I closed the gap between my face and her pussy, like a vampire to a girl's neck. I licked my lips. I would drink her essence until I could drink no more.

She turned in her sleep, closing her legs. I snapped out my trance and shut my eyes, fighting to regain control of my feelings. I breathed deeply and backed away. I stood and nudged her shoulder. "Vanessa. Vanessa, wake up."

With her eyes still closed she reached out toward my voice and whimpered. "Just a little while longer. Come snuggle, baby."

So sweet. So sincere. She touched my heart. Feelings coupled to desire and skill, lifting my soul beyond this physical world. The temptation, oh, the temptation. But I had to be strong. I took her hand and kissed it. "No, Vanessa, you have to get up. It's time."

She cracked her eyes open. "It's daylight already? How long did we sleep?"

I answered, "About six hours. You could use some more."

She sat up. The cover fell from her. She stretched out her arms and dropped them. Her peerless breasts bounced alluringly, drawing my gaze. She smiled and held out her arms. "Come to me, baby."

Marshaling every bit of resolve I had left, I said, "I can't. We can't. We have to get dressed. You have to get back to Beauchamp and I have to go home and get ready for my patients."

She gave me the "puppy dog eyes" and boosted out her bottom lip in the most appealing pout I ever saw. "Are any of your patients today in need of critical care? Can you reschedule them?"

I thought, "Damn her. How can she have so much power over me? How can I even consider neglecting my patients to spend more time indulging my desire for her?"

She stood, allowing the blanket to fall to the floor, raised her arms again and said, "Come to me, baby. I need a hug from my darling Sue."

I thought, "She simply isn't mortal," and accepted her embrace and the deep kiss that followed.

She broke the kiss and said, "I'm too tired to drive all the way back to the coast. I need some rest. And I need to talk to you. A lot. I have to finish my story, I have to do it now, today." She stroked my cheek with her fingertips. "Please, baby? My sweet, lovely Sue?"

She had captured me, like an insect pinned to a board. I didn't even care if I was merely part of a collection. I knew I'd never meet another woman like Vanessa. I agreed to her request with a hug and a kiss.

I called and rescheduled that day's four patients while Vanessa dressed and visited the lady's room. When she returned, I did the same.

We took my car and left hers in my building's parking lot. I lived in a house just outside of town. It was part of a subdivision. I had a garage attached to my house which proved a good thing that day. I couldn't afford for my neighbors to see me returning home in the morning looking all blowsy along with a beautiful young woman in the same shape, revealing to all the world our relationship and recent activities.

Once inside, Vanessa threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. She whispered into my ear, "You don't have to bathe for me. You smell like my pussy. That makes me so hot."

She reached under my skirt but I backed away. "You said you wanted to talk and we definitely need to. I have two bathrooms. They're fully stocked. I'll get you a robe to wear while I wash your clothes. And don't give me that sexy pout. Christ almighty, you make me hate myself for being so weak."

She dropped the pout and looked contrite. "I'm sorry, Sue. I guess I got lost in the moment, too. I'll behave. I promise."

I nodded and she followed me to the guest bathroom. I opened the door for her and said, "Take your time. There's plenty of scented bath powders. I'll take a quick shower and cook us some breakfast."

It was a good thing that Vanessa liked long baths. It took me an hour to get cleaned up, put on my own robe, and cook a breakfast that I considered proper for a guest. She entered the kitchen with damp hair wearing the thin summer robe I had provided tied so loosely that her breasts threatened to escape and her cunt showed as she walked.

I sighed. "You are as incorrigible as you are beautiful. Please quit testing me. I've decided it isn't fair. You're making me choose between surrendering to desire and being rude. Please don't."

She looked contrite again and tightened her sash. "I'm sorry, Sue. But have you considered the fact that I want you every bit as much as you want me?"

I frowned. "No, I haven't."

She said, "Well then, you're underestimating your own beauty and sexiness. I never saw a cuter girl. And your intelligence is sexy, too. But I'll behave. I made a promise."

I laughed. "Good. And thanks. It means a lot that you think that way of me."

I set out the food. She said, "I thought I smelled biscuits. Homemade biscuits. Yum. I can see from your cute figure that you don't eat these often."

I nodded. "You're right. I try to save them only for special occasions."

After we'd eaten and washed up, I asked, "Shall we talk in the living room? You can lay on the couch, just like in my office."

When she was settled, she asked, "Are you going to tape this session?"

I answered, "No. It's likely that the subject of last night will crop up and I can't have that be part of the record when I turn you over to another psychiatrist."

She sat up, an expression of mixed anger and fear marring her face. "NO! You can't do that. I only want you. I'll only talk to you. Don't you understand?"

I said, "Don't YOU understand? A psychiatrist can't treat someone with whom she's having a love affair. It's not possible for me to be neutral enough with you now to render the kind of treatment that you need."

"But we're not going to be having a love affair. Last night and today is it. We'll never be lovers again. You really don't understand. I couldn't tell you what you needed to know unless I knew absolutely that you loved me."

She had succeeded in stunning me. "How do you know that I love you?"

She smiled. Not a crafty, clever, manipulative smile, but one that was all warmth and sincerity. She reached out and stroked my cheek. "My darling Sue, call it what you like. We have feelings for each other. I know because we didn't fuck, we made love, sweetly, tenderly, full of feeling, not just desire. I know the difference."

I sat there silent, not knowing what to say.

"Don't worry. From very early on, I knew that I had feelings for you. Perhaps not obsessive, but real. Like I did with Karen. That's important. I can only tell the rest of my story to somebody who genuinely cares for me. But remember, I did what I did last night and will today because of my feelings for you. It's not a negotiation, a quid pro quo. Can't you tell?"

I digested her words before answering. I nodded. "So, you're going to insist that I continue treating you after today, and that we'll never have sex again?"

She frowned. "Don't use words like 'have sex.' We made love. We'll make love again throughout today, during breaks in my story. Sometimes I'll start it and, I hope, sometimes you'll start it. We'll go far into the night. But by the end, you'll understand why sealing our connection that way is so important. Do you trust me, sweetheart?"

She sounded so sincere. I said, "Yes, I do."

She lay back. "Good. Now, I'll continue with Judith and Karen, but with less detail. It's not really needed.

"My 'training' lasted only for the rest of that day. Judith insisted on trying other things with me, like anal sex and restraints and pain, and I let her, but I hated them all and told her so. Given our relative positions, she took it well. She even apologized in a way. She told me that I had to know from experience the difference between what I liked, what I could only tolerate, and what I could not tolerate. After that, we only did the things that we had done for the first two days. I did like having my ass slapped while she fucked me with a strap-on from behind, and having my nipple's bitten, not too hard. I guess those are forms of pain, but they're the only exceptions.

"Christmas Eve, we stopped around two in the afternoon and got cleaned up and dressed. Judith gave me a 'little black dress' with a halter top for a present. The material of the top was thin, silky, and clung to my skin. The outline of my breasts and nipples showed so much that I may as well have been nude. A second box held a lace thong and sheer black stockings, you know, the stay-up kind that I could wear without a garter belt, and very expensive. A third box held a pair of black, strappy, high-heeled sandals. Very sexy.

"The dress had a short pleated skirt, so it didn't grip my ass. I found that a little strange cuz Judith absolutely worshipped my butt. I knew that my aversion to anal sex disappointed her. She had said so, but she also said that she'd just have to be satisfied with groping and slapping it. I found out later the reason for the pleated skirt. Judith never did anything without a reason.

"She gave Karen a similar outfit, only red. The pleated skirt made sense on her cuz her bum was skinny and boyish. But her long nipples showed through the halter top enough to make my mouth water. Judith wore a black dress similar to mine."

Vanessa sighed. "My sweet Karen. She looked delicious in that outfit. I'd never seen her in red before and that color looks especially good on a brunette. I forgot to ask permission before kissing her, but Judith didn't mind. 'It's Christmas, after all,' she said.

"She'd arranged for a catering company from New Orleans to deliver a fancy Christmas meal. The catering staff were all men and honey, let me tell you, it was a miracle they didn't drop anything. They couldn't keep their eyes off of any of us. I'm sure every one of them would have mortgaged his house to buy some of our time for hanky-panky."

Vanessa giggled at that statement. I couldn't tell if she were happy that the men found her so attractive or if she were evilly gleeful to be able to torture them so easily. The former, I thought, but I couldn't honestly at that moment rule out the latter.

She continued, "We had roasted duck stuffed with onions and herbs, dirty rice made with duck livers, the best gumbo I'd ever eaten, whipped sweet potatoes, a vegetable casserole topped with bread crumbs and cheese, and a French Chardonnay, and pecan pie.

"We ate until we were very full. After putting away the leftovers, Judith said, 'I hope you enjoyed the meal?' Instead of saying thanks, Karen and I each took one of her hands and kissed it, working our way up to her neck, then took turns kissing her mouth.

"She purred and said, 'You're welcome. Let's go into the living room and let our food settle.'

"She turned on some music and sat me in the middle of the couch, Karen on one side and she on the other. We started necking and petting, mostly Karen and Judith taking turns kissing me, both with their hands all over my body, and me with one hand on each of them.

"After a while, Judith moved my thong aside and slipped a finger into my cunt. I opened my legs as wide as I could. She whispered into my ear. 'You're so wet. Are you ready for some real fun?' I whimpered, 'Yes, Mistress.' She rubbed my clit and said, 'But even though it's Christmas, you're still my slave and you have to earn your orgasms.' I said, 'What would you like me to do, Mistress?' She said, 'Do another striptease for Karen and me, just like the other night. That was hot as hell. And if you do a good enough job, you can name whatever you want us to do for you and come as many times as we can make you. Is that a deal, my delicious morsel?'

"I kissed her and tried to put my tongue down her throat. When I broke the kiss to breathe, I said, 'Yes, Mistress.'

"I danced to three songs. I have no formal training, but some people have a good sense of rhythm and others don't. I do. And people say that dancing is a vertical expression of a horizontal intent. I took that idea to heart. I danced to arouse my Mistress and my lover, to earn endless orgasms, and to have them do whatever I wanted to my body. Judith fucking me hard from the rear while she slapped my ass and I lapped Karen's delicious pussy. Judith fucking me from the front while Karen sat on my face. Judith fucking me hard from the front while Karen gently kissed my nipples, my mouth, my ears, my neck, and caressed me. And, as I danced, I planned to ask Judith to fuck me in every position that a man would. That was out of curiosity, not out of any need for a man, cuz at that time I had none. As far as I was concerned then, I'd never have another man touch me.

"I let these thoughts fill my mind while I gyrated my hips. Then I got an idea and twirled around to lift the pleated skirt and show my ass and the front of my thong. The first time I did that, Judith clapped and said, 'I knew you'd figure it out. Well done, you gorgeous piece of meat.'

"I swear, when I heard that my already damp thong got soaking wet. I shimmied over to Judith, put my left leg up on the arm of the couch, and pushed my cunt toward her face. She leaned forward, pressed her face into my crotch, and inhaled. I put my hand on the back of her head and held her there while I rubbed my pussy into her face. She reached behind me and grabbed my ass. I turned around, lifted my skirt, pushed my ass toward her, looked back, and winked.

"She licked her lips, opened her mouth, and bit me there, but not too hard. I felt her licking and sucking my skin and wondered for a moment before I realized she was giving me a hickey on my butt. Then she slipped a finger inside my cunt, swirled it around, and pulled it out. She held it up for me to suck. I positioned myself back into the middle and bent to give Karen a chance at my ass while I sucked Judith's finger. Karen gave me a hickey on the other butt cheek.

12