Dr. Grey Ch. 03

Story Info
Karen tastes the shades of Grey.
4.3k words
4.52
118.8k
6
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/23/2022
Created 04/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The call came as Grey was at home. It was half-past nine, which meant that she was clearly more addicted to the oils than he could have possibly hoped for. Karen was in a call box outside her home, in floods of tears. She told him that the oil had faded quickly and that she needed, really needed, to see him tonight to get some more.

“My skin is crawling, Doctor Grey, and I am really scared. Simon is beside himself with worry and the kids are terrified!”

“It’s ok Karen, I’ve got your address and I will be over in 20 minutes.”

She was pathetically grateful to him and he wallowed in it. Now was his chance to meet and evaluate the family scenario, probe for weaknesses and plan his attack.

Grey arrived at the house and was greeted by Simon. He was a well-built and good-looking man, clearly another who had aged with grace.

“Simon, where is Karen please?”

“Upstairs on the bed with the kids.”

Grey allowed Simon to show him the way and entered the bedroom. From two such handsome parents had come two really beautiful daughters who, clearly, followed their mother to the gym on a regular basis. Grey mentally undressed them both as he began to check on their mother.

“I think Karen and I need to talk alone for a second please. Could I ask you all to wait downstairs?”

The family left as Grey sat on the edge of the bed.

“Karen, I think you are suffering from an extreme mental reaction to something here in the house. You are fine when you are with me but this is twice in two days you have had these breakdowns when at home. What were you doing just before you began to feel like this?”

“I was with Simon, in here, watching TV. The kids were downstairs playing a video game.”

“I think we need to have a quick session tonight to see if we can figure out why. Here is a little more oil to help calm you a bit.”

He gave her a handkerchief and she swallowed down the scent like a soul that is gasping for air. The relief was incredible and she felt high, loved and at peace all at once. She rested back on the bed and closed her eyes.

“I presume it’s safe to say your vagina needs lubricating?”

Karen laughed despite herself. It was no longer a question she feared but it was still odd to hear it said in such a matter-of-fact manner.

“Yes, it’s not been the most erotic of evenings and I could do with a chance to talk to you properly.”

“I have some of the gel with me. I want you to go into the bathroom and lubricate yourself again, though it’s probably best if you bring your panties back here in case the kids found them on the floor.”

Karen got up took the handkerchief and the gel to the bathroom. Grey knew it would take at least 5 minutes for her to apply the gel and return, which gave him the chance to look around a little.

He looked in the drawers and found a stash of old love-letters from Karen to Simon. He sped read a few and thrilled at how he was about to destroy the inner-sense of innocence that filled each and every page. He also found, in Karen’s underwear drawer, an 8-inch dildo that instinct told him she kept a secret from Simon.

Simon had secrets too, unless Karen had approved of the collection of porn magazines he had hidden in his closet. Karen was not the spanking type, Grey concluded, yet every one of the magazines featured it exclusively. It had been a decent initial hunt.

Grey returned to the bed and waited for Karen to return. She had her panties bunched into her left hand and then slipped them under the covers of the bed when she thought she was unobserved. Grey had little interest to see what he already had today, at least in the clothing line.

“Karen, your family are going to be worried. I am going to go talk with them for about 40 minutes, just to give them a background and reassure them that all this is temporary. I want you to lie here, take inhalations as needed, and relax with your eyes closed. Ok?”

“Ok Doctor Grey and thank you so much for coming here tonight.”

I haven’t cum yet, he thought, but the night is early.

Grey went downstairs and talked to the family. By the time he was finished he had made them believe she was suffering from mental collapse, due to some trauma that he was going to help eliminate. He came over as every-inch the professional man and they held onto his every word as if it were sacred.

After 45 minutes Grey knew that the gel would be working. He excused himself and said that he was going to have a short session with Karen, laughing internally at the double entendre, and that they were not to be disturbed.

He entered the bedroom again and closed the door. Karen was lying on top of the covers, breathing her freedom away with every inhalation, looking like an angel.

Inside her mind, however, Karen was anything but peaceful. Yet again she had felt a massive arousal and tightening just a few minutes ago, it surely could not be in anticipation of the therapy session could it? That was absurd as she only had eyes for Simon, even if Doctor Grey was a distinguished man. Her thoughts calmed as Grey sat on the edge of the bed.

“I am more and more convinced, Karen, that this problem is of a sexual nature. I want to talk over your sexual life a bit more.”

“Ok, ask me anything”

“Is this your side of the bed?”

“Yes”

“Do you ever use a dildo or vibrator to pleasure yourself when Simon is away?”

Karen hesitated to share her secret but then relented.

“Yes, I have a dildo in the drawer over there. Simon does not know about it because he would feel hurt, you know with me getting pleasure out of anything but him. It’s a white lie but a necessary one, Doctor Grey, because he is away on business so often.”


“Bring it to show me please.”

Karen got up, fetched the dildo and gave it to Grey. She then lay back and closed her eyes anew.

“Does Simon have an 8-inch penis?”

She was going to ask why it was relevant but, of course, if Doctor Grey thought it was then it clearly was.

“Yes, I got that to exactly match his thickness and length. As I say I wanted it to help me be with him, not to replace him in even the slightest way.”

Grey knew now that he held Simon’s cock in his hands and the imagery appealed. He had this guy by the balls, if he only knew it, and he was going to crush them slowly and painfully. Grey placed the dildo beside him on the bed.

“I want to talk about body-image now Karen. How attractive do you find your physical appearance?”

Karen replied that she thought, overall, she was attractive and that she was pleased with how she looked. As she replied, the short-living oil that Grey had given her began to wear off. She could feel the panic beginning to rise.

Grey knew that the oil would be wearing off about now and it presented him with an opportunity.

“You never get a chance to study yourself from all angles in a mirror though, Karen, and rarely can you study yourself naked. I am wondering if your body-image may have a deep-down flaw?”

“I am feeling panicky again , Doctor Grey. What’s happening?”

“Don’t worry Karen, it’s a reaction to us talking over a sub-consciously painful thing. I want to try an experiment that will help us reveal your true self-image, after which you should have calmed enough to allow the oil to help you again.”

“Ok, anything, just be quick please. I am so scared.”

“With your permission I want to take digital photographs of you from every angle. I am afraid I am going to have to ask you to have faith in my integrity, for these shots would have to be naked, however I assure you they are important for your therapy. If you decide not to then it’ll mean we have taken this session as far as we can for tonight and, I fear, the oil may not help you until we can talk again.”

Every instinct within her decent soul screamed against this suggestion but even that crescendo was insufficient to drown the fear, physical pain and cold sweats that withdrawal from the oil was inflicting. All she could focus on was that she needed the oil to work. She tried to compromise.

“Couldn’t Simon take them for you?”

“I’d still need to see them, to discuss them with you. Simon may also object and that would again end the session tonight. Should I ask him anyhow?”

Karen could not take the risk of Simon saying no and Grey knew it. She looked ashamed but had to agree.

“Karen, I want you to take your time when you are undressing. Give your mind a chance to embrace your self-image and try to bring out the sub-conscious thoughts. Just listen to me and I will guide you.”

As Karen got up off the bed, Grey deftly substituted the old handkerchief for a duplicate new one. This one had enough oil for another hour. He gave it to her.

“As soon as your sub-conscious begins to open up, you will feel the soothing oils help to calm you down. They cannot make you calm, of course, but they are acting as a focus for your mind. Only breathe from the handkerchief when I tell you. Stand in front of me please, about 3 ft away, facing in my direction.”

Karen was nervous, ashamed, in withdrawal and yet hopeful that this might yet make her terror go away. She stood in front of Grey, wearing the same outfit she had done at his office.

Grey stood up and took a shot of Karen from the front, sides and the rear. He took his time and gave her a chance to become used to his presence.

“Ok Karen, try the handkerchief again. Let’s see if we have got your sub-conscious attention.”

Karen inhaled from the handkerchief and suddenly the oils were working. Her fear melted, her aching was gone and instead she was on a complete, dreamy high once more.

“How’s that Karen?”

She sighed contentedly.

“It feels wonderful. You were right, Doctor Grey, as soon as we started doing something to make my sub-conscious focus, the oils worked.”

“You are at peace with yourself because of this Karen, so please try to look pass the obvious embarrassment for us both. Please remove your sweater.”

Karen removed her sweater as Grey went around to her front again. He had set the principle and now it was time to enhance the fun of the practical. Her bra was lacy and black, just like her panties had been, and she looked like a model from a Parisian catwalk.

“I think you fear how people see you Karen, as well as how you see yourself. Simon may be the trigger in this house, or he may not, however you may be afraid of what he is seeing when he is with you sexually. Does that make sense?”

As the premise had been accepted then it made sense to Karen. She nodded.

“I am going to ask you to allow me to take shots from the positions that Simon is in when you are being intimate, as well as those general naked shots we talked of. I will, of course, not touch you.”

“Ok, I’m not happy about it of course but, at the end of the day, it’s clearly something I need to address inside my mind.”

“Take off your bra please”

Grey took shots of her incredible, firm breasts from every angle. He did not forget to take pictures of her naked back as well, just to maintain the charade.

As she stood there the gel inside her pussy made her feel an exhibitionist thrill. She was shamed to admit it to herself but this was not as bad as she thought it might be.

“Karen, please take off your jeans and allow me to take pictures of your vagina.”

The decent, faithful woman in her made her hesitate but it was already too late to go back now. This is what she needed to do in order to be healthy again.

Grey maintained his professional air even as Karen took off her jeans, exposing her complete nakedness for the first time. He had done it, he had won the first battle. Now it was time to make his puppet dance a little and to revel in the control he had over her.

Grey could hear Simon coming up the stairs but he had no fear. Simon trusted him too much just to barge in and the worst he’d do was knock. Grey, in fact, wanted him to knock.

“Karen, does Simon like to see you standing up but bent over? Does it excite him?”

“Yes, it does”

“Then we need a shot or two. Please come over here and stand in front of me, face the door and bend over.”

As Karen did as she was asked, Simon knocked on the door.

“Is everything ok?”

Karen froze with fear. Please do not let him come in…

Grey continued to silently take shots of Karen, placing his face an inch from her buttocks before replying. It was nice of Simon’s wife to bend for him, he thought, especially when her husband was only on the other side of an unlocked door. He fixed his gaze on her bent-over pussy.

“Everything is fine Simon. We should be done in about 90 minutes but already Karen is feeling a lot more relaxed.”

“Making progress Doctor Grey?”

“I’m looking at an opening as we speak which I hope Karen and I shall explore tonight. It’s a little tight at the moment but, with the right approach, I am hoping I can expand it and allow us both to explore new territory. As I say, 90 minutes or so, but we need peace and quiet please.”

“Ok, sorry.”

Simon sounded genuinely apologetic and it was all Grey could do not to laugh.

“Karen, does Simon perform oral sex on you?”

Karen was still trying to get over her shock at the knocking but another inhalation helped calm her.

“Yes, he often does on the bed.”

“Lie on the bed please, spread your legs and I will take some more photos.”

Grey smiled as he saw how wet her open pussy was. The gel was working wonders, despite her own nature, and it was only a matter of working the situation well now. A few more shots for the trophy cabinet and he was ready to move on.

It was important to Grey now that Karen get within 4 inches of him. His cologne was odourless but is was a special combination of his own, working with the oils to heighten their affect but also overidding them within the brain. In short, with his cologne, he could make Karen feel safe when near him but have withdrawal symptoms the moment she could not smell it. It also had one other useful ingredient, namely that it worked to enhance the gel inside Karen’s vagina to new levels.

“I need a shot of you as you are embracing , Karen. Please come here and embrace me, whilst I set the camera to timer.”

As Grey was fully clothed , Karen did not feel too uncomfortable granting his request. She put her arms around him and felt a sudden surge in both her pleasant mood and her aching pussy. Instinctively she held him tighter, crushing her breasts to his suit as he placed his hands on her naked back. The camera flashed as she felt him hold her so gently, respectfully and almost with reverence. She was suddenly aware of how much gratitude she had to this man and she had to stop herself from enjoying the embrace too much.

As she pulled away she instantly began to feel nervous again.

“I am feeling nervy again Doctor Grey.”

Grey looked saddened, as if he had been hoping that something that was true had not been.

“I think we need to talk more Karen. Sit on the bed please.”

Karen sat down.

“I think you have developed a sexual crush on me, which is why you are happy and content in my office or around me but not when you are with your husband.”

Karen looked shocked but, as she moved closer to Grey, she felt that overwhelming sexual urge mix with her elation once more. Maybe he was right? How could that have happened to her? It made sense, for she was so sexually charged in his office today as well.

“I don’t know, I cannot say no because I have to admit I feel incredibly turned on right now, despite myself, but I simply do not know.”

“It’s not a major problem, Karen, and it has a simple, if somewhat direct, cure. You have seen me as this father figure and have translated that into wanting me as your protector. If you were to have sex with me then you would see I am just a man, same as Simon, and your infatuation would be broken.”

There, it was said. Grey knew this was the point at which she either rejected him forever or sold her soul to him. Karen was vulnerable, confused and in need of an answer to her hellish decent into terror.

“I love my husband Doctor Grey.”

“I know you do Karen. This is therapy only, to allow you to go back and love him for the rest of your life.”

Karen moved back to think and the fear hit her again. She needed to be close to him, that was plain, could this end the nightmare?

“When?” Karen asked

There, it was agreed. Not if, but when.

“Now is as good a time as any Karen. Have faith in me, let me guide you and we can get this over as swiftly as possible.”

Grey stood up, taking the cologne out of range to ensure she was nervous. He needed her to be in order to exert maximum control.

“Let’s get you used to me first, Karen. Come here and slowly undress me.”

Grey watched breathlessly as Karen removed his jacket, then his shirt. The cologne calmed her but even so her hands shook. As she reached for his belt he took her hand away.

“No Karen, maybe we do not need to go this far. Let’s try an experiment. Kneel down before me and look at my crotch whilst it is still clothed. If you do not feel the deep desire to undress it, then it’s safe to conclude that our theory is wrong.”

Karen knelt before Grey, her face a few inches front his clothed crotch. Grey had put a special dose of the cologne all over his penis, which intensified the gel in her vagina even more than the cologne. It acted best when in contact with the vagina or mouth but this should be good enough for now, he thought.

As Karen stared at his crotch she felt her pussy moan. There was no doubt in her mind that she wanted to see his cock, with an intensity that convinced her that he must be right. She was obsessed and needed to end that obsession.

“I need to see you,” Karen said.

“Ok, Karen, then I shall allow myself to become aroused to aid in our therapy. In order to break the obsession we need to keep Simon in view as well. We are looking to compare and contrast him with me, so you must give me everything you give to Simon. In short, you must attempt to give me the best sexual experience you are capable of, as if I were your husband and not just your therapist.”

Karen nodded. Grey checked the clock and saw they had 40 minutes left. It was plenty of time to enjoy his victory.

“Karen, undress me and then take me to the bed. In order to keep the link I want you to place me on Simon’s side.”

Karen removed his trousers and the affect of the cologne on his penis became stronger. Grey looked down in triumph at her arousal, for she was just as much an animal in heat now as an intelligent woman.

With his boxer shorts removed, Karen was able to see his erection clearly for the first time. It was about an inch longer than Simon’s but thinner, however the cologne made her consider it the most exciting sexual site she had ever witnessed. With a great effort she tore herself away from it by standing up, before leading Grey to Simon’s side of the bed.

Grey lay down as Karen looked at him.

“Karen, I want you to perform oral sex on me now. At all times try to do it as well as you can and keep focusing on Simon, if possible.”

She needed no second invitation. As a starving man to the feast, so Karen went down on Grey with intense enthusiasm. His cock tasted fantastic as she began to rhythmically suck and stroke it. All she could think of with regards to Simon is how it had never felt this arousing to blow him.

Grey looked down on Karen’s bobbing head and enjoyed the situation even more than the sex itself, although she had not been boasting when she had said she was great at giving head. He was on Simon’s side, in Simon’s bed, with Simon’s oh-so-proper wife giving him oral as Simon sat downstairs, giving them space. The double joy was that they were going to pay him extra for a house call.

After a few minutes of the most delicious suckling, Grey was ready to cum. He remembered what Karen had told him in the office.

12