Dr. Leclerc Gets Some

Story Info
Doctor comes home to her loving boyfriend.
1.1k words
3.84
3.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coming home from work is more daunting a task than one would readily assume. A normal nine to five would see her home in time for dinner with her lovely boyfriend Mykel, possibly with time to grab a round at a bar and get a full eight hours of sleep. Unfortunately, she works in the Trauma Center of St. Aloysius Regional Hospital as a trauma surgeon. This means that she works extremely odd, often very long hours. As such, she sometimes comes home when the apartment is dark and Mykel is already asleep, such as tonight. Quietly unlocking the door at four, she enters their apartment, taking off her shoes and wandering into their bedroom. Slipping off her shirt and tights, having left her scrubs at work, she pulls back the covers a gets into bed in only her sports bra.

Leaning over her boyfriend and kissing him softly on the lips, she says, "Hope you're sleeping well, dork."

Stirring, Mykel's eyes open and he tiredly mutters, "I really wasn't. Was cold."

She laughs a little bit, "I'm sure you were."

Bending upwards, he gently presses his lips to hers, "I missed you, Marie."

She gives his upper lip a light nibble, "It's been a few days, hasn't it?"

"You've been working hard. You were supposed to be home four hours ago," Mykel says, eyebrow rising slightly.

"Yeah, it was pretty bad this past week."

"Don't worry about it."

Leaning up, he captures her lips in his. Nibbling lightly, he pulls her down on top of him. After a few moments of languidly making out, he flips them over so that she is lying beneath him. Shortly leaning up, he pulls her with him, tugging at her sports bra. Quickly divesting herself of such offending attire, he pushes her back down. Kissing down her throat, he cannot help nipping at it when she grabs his head and holds it right in the crook of her neck. As she begins to breath more heavily, he starts kissing lower and lower.

Reaching the swell of her breasts, his other hand rises, cupping one while he lavishes attention on the other. Gently squeezing her boob in one hand, he tenderly licks her nipple. Gasps are readily pouring from her mouth as she squirms beneath him.

"Lower. Please."

Smirking, he bites down on her nipple. Giving it an apologetic lick, he kisses down her stomach, approaching the apex of her thighs. Bypassing her cunt, his mouth trails along her thighs, kissing and biting, leaving light purple marks on her skin. Stopping suddenly, he rests his hand beneath her left knee and raises her leg into the air. During this momentary pause, Marie breathes out deeply, as if trying to ground herself. Resuming his ministrations, he starts languidly kissing back down her thigh, occasionally letting his tongue dart out or lightly biting down on her soft skin. As he gets further up her thigh, she grows increasingly impatient. Moving her hand to his head, she pulls it gently upward. Finally coming mouth to pussy, he lays one final kiss right above her clit.

Looking up into expectant eyes, he says, "I love you."

Making good on this statement, he immediately runs his tongue along her slit. Teasing her vulva gently, he is rewarded by heavy breathing and her other hand coming to rest on his head. Grasping insistently at her thighs, he pulls her roughly against his face.

Finally, she screams in her head.

His tongue delves into her cunt, tasting her delicious juices. He groans at the taste of her, kept from him this past week. Furiously licking at her opening, his tongue enters her, shallowly penetrating her core. After a short while of selfishly tasting her, he drags his tongue up to her clit. She sharply sucks in a breath as he latches on to her most sensitive spot, tongue rapidly flicking across it. Up and down, left and right. He swirls it around in a circle, determined to make her come. Hands clutched to her upper thighs, he moves her against his mouth as he eats her out. The added stimulation is seemingly enough to send her spiraling over the edge.

One hand fists his hair, holding him tight against her while her other hand flails wildly around her head, grasping at anything it can reach. She continues breathing heavily as Mykel does not stop. His right hand leaves her thigh. Angling himself slightly down, he presses one finger inside of her. Quickly moving it into a come-hither gesture, it touches a slightly rougher region. Pressing solidly against this, he licks her clit with renewed vigor as his left hand presses her pelvis down, ensuring she cannot move away from his mouth. She quickly shudders into her next orgasm and it dominates her. She cannot think, only feel the electricity running up and down her body. Luckily, that same body speaks for her, keeping her love's head pressed into her pussy.

Noticing Marie's orgasm tapering off, Mykel moves a second finger inside of her. Intent on bringing her to climax once more, he continues. Rapidly moving his fingers inside of her, rubbing circles against her G-spot, his tongue continues its assault of her clit. He almost forgets to lift his nose for breath, so enthralled he is by her now labored breathing and infrequent moans. In a clear show of dominance, he hooks his fingers inside of her, grasping her, he moves his left hand beneath her ass and lifts her into the air. With her mouth open in a silent scream, she comes one final time, shaking and unable to form coherent thought.

He lays her down gently, setting himself beside her. Pulling her against him, she reflexively swings a leg over his hips, now laying atop him and his very noticeable erection. Lifting her hips up a little bit, he angles himself so that when her sets her down, his cock slides smoothly into her pussy. Moaning wantonly, she rapidly lifts her hips and thrusts them down.

"I love you, love you, love, love you, I love, love you," she moans, head buried into her boyfriend's neck.

They move against each other, pleasure overriding every other thought. Not but a few minutes later, Mykel's hands come up to grasp her hips and stop her movements as he groans in orgasm. This sets Marie off one last time as they climax together before collapsing down, utterly spent.

"I love you."

**Author's Note**

I've got a backlog of a few stories I've written. I'll upload them at my leisure over the next week or so. I'll also probably be arsed to figure out formatting eventually. Hope you enjoyed!