Dr. M

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John was grunting with every thrust now and really fighting the onslaught of pleasure overcoming him. Suddenly, my senses came back. "John," I whispered against the side of his face. "You can cum now."

"Yes, Dr. M," he panted. "Yes, Dr. M." His thrusts frenzied and I thought I was going to split in half in pleasure. My whole body tingled and I floated up to him. Pleasure rushed through my body. It was everywhere and with every touch of his mouth and hands and tongue, I cried out his name. The thrusting reached a frantic pace and his grip on my neck tightened. I felt so light and free that I nearly passed out. John gave a last full thrust and pushed himself all the way into me. With that, he grunted, "Dr. M." as he shot his load into me and we both threw out bodies onto my desk. I laid there, wet everywhere, his notebook glued to my back. I locked my feet behind him and held him in my arms as his body shook with the orgasm. His body went limp and he whispered into my ears, "Dr. M."

"Good boy," I replied and kissed him on the cheek.


12