Dr. Margret Learns the Hard Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part II

(A Fight for Control)

Ch. 2

I was having an affair with my mother-in-law.

That's not a phrase I ever thought I'd say and I imagine it's not something most people relate to. Sex with your mother-in-law probably doesn't rank in the top 10 of men's fantasies and I know for sure it wasn't on mine but I'll be damned if it hadn't become that. You can take your Playboys and internet porn, and keep your strippers and hookers; I had Margret and the thought of her beat out every other imaginable female in the world.

What started as an afternoon that never should have happened, turned into.... well I don't know what you'd call it, habit maybe but it was more than that; I was with her at least once every time I was home. Dr. Margret thought she could tease me and toss me aside just to boost her fucked up self-esteem, but she picked the wrong man to try that on. The crazy thing was that we both liked it, Margret had woken something in me I didn't know existed.

Other things changed too; I no longer minded going over to family events. I know it sounds obvious but I expected things to be weird and they weren't; Dr. Margret had become almost kind and stopped making snippy comments about my job and pay. That's not to say she became a saint but things were definitely better. The hardest part of family get-togethers became not dragging her off into the front bedroom again. I'd be aroused the whole evening and take it out on Sarah that night.

It's a shitty thing to say, that I took out frustration on my wife, but she didn't seem to mind when I was rough and dominate so long as it wasn't too much and wasn't every time. Sex had improved at home but I was still holding back with her, never with Margret. Maybe I worried about hurting Sarah or taking things too far but I never had the same concerns with Margret. I didn't care what she thought about me or what I did to her, I just needed to be with her.

I was always focused at work, took care of the kids when I was home, kept the cars running, and the yard looking nice but any idle thought turned to Margret and the more I was with her the worse it became.

At first, I'd stop by on my way to work or every now and then stop on my way home from the boat, but it wasn't too long before I was making excuses to go over there once a week.

I'd spent the morning chipping wood and raking leaves but couldn't stop fantasizing about Margret. I showered up and left the house for lunch.

If you know nothing else about me you should know that I'm a simple man. When the sun's up I'm working when I'm tired I rest, and when I want something I take it.

I called Margret.

"I can't." She said at first. "Pat's here. What am I supposed to tell him?"

"I'm 45 minutes away," I replied. "I don't give a damn what you tell him, but you will be at the door and on your knees when I get there."

I honestly didn't know if she'd do it but it didn't matter. If she does great, and if not I'll take it out on her another day. However, when I stalked through the front door it took me a second to compose myself, Margret was on her knees fully nude.

It was the most incredible thing I'd ever seen. All the times I'd seen her naked had always been either during sex or after but the woman in front of me that day appeared vulnerable.

She was taking slow deep breaths that drew my attention to her breasts with each inhale as they rose and fell. I noticed that her light pink nipples were hard; my attention drew down her body pausing to admire her flat stomach and deep belly button. The triangle of her pubic hair did not hide the light crease of her pussy bridging the gap between 2 well-toned thighs. I became hard.

Even fully nude and on her knees, Margret's big green eyes were challenging. I took 4 steps to her and unzipped my fly. She kissed below the head of my cock before drawing her tongue from the base to the tip. I pressed my dick down and Margret opened her mouth. The pleasure was incredible, I could feel her warm tongue against me as I slid into her mouth. I grabbed the back of her head with one hand and pressed myself all the way in before pulling back and pressing again with easy but deliberate force.

Each time her tongue slid against the bottom of my shaft and her lips draw tight around me. I grabbed her hair refusing to allow her freedom as I continued to press my cock into her mouth.

I never did shut the front door and anyone passing by could have seen us. At first, she tried to use her hands but I slapped them away so she moved them around my waist gripping my ass. She felt amazing; eventually working her tongue in circles around my head causing me to pause before withdrawing again.

She was driving me insane and I pulled out just before climaxing.

Margret rose slowly but before she we were eye to eye I bent, grabbing her below the waist and lifting her in the air. The dining room table was right behind her and I threw her down on it. Margret landed on her back with her legs spread in front of me and my whole body pulsed with anticipation.

I lifted her legs against my chest and Margret was mercifully wet as I drove fully inside her. She rocked against the table but I held the top of her thighs forcing her against me.

With the front door open I could hear cars driving by and wondered if they could see me fucking her.

Margret clutched the sides of the table for support but she couldn't stop herself from rocking back each time. I loved seeing her like this, her breasts would jerk each time my hips drove against hers and I could see my cock penetrate her, driving deep between her legs.

I started fucking her with long hard strokes and as the pleasure built so did my pace.

Margret was moaning with each penetration as I fucked her faster and harder, the pleasure constantly building. Soon she was lifting her hips to me each time and it was more than I could take.

I pulled out at the last moment clutching myself with one hand and cumming on her stomach.

Out of breath and exhausted I let her legs fall to the floor, before taking her hand and helping her to her feet.

I kissed her softly on the lips, zipped myself up and walked out.

Ch. 3

"Where were you?" Sarah asked when I walked in just after lunch.

I hadn't thought about it; I'd just left. I was fucking her mother of course but I also couldn't tell her that.

"Oh, sorry. My brakes were squeaking and I took them to the shop to have the rotors turned." I lied.

"You look clean?" She questioned, knowing that I never just let someone else mess with my truck.

"Yeah, I got lazy and let Roy do it for a change." I knew my lie was thin but I kept going anyway. "Hell, he charges me the same whether I help or not."

Sarah just shrugged and went back to the laundry. I don't know if she believed me or not but one of the things I love most about her is that she's not stupid, so I shouldn't have expected her to.

It happened two more times that I had to make a lame excuse when I came in before she brought up her suspicions.

"John, are you seeing someone else?" She asked after the kids went to bed one night.

The affair had been going on for several months but the question still hit me like a ton of bricks. I naively thought I wasn't affecting her life. I do care about Sarah and don't want to hurt her.

"NO! No." I lied, shaking my head in surprise.

"It's just... you're just gone a lot and I know you're not telling me the truth about where you've been." She said looking heartbroken.

Fuck, what the fuck am I doing?

She was right, Sarah deserved better than this.

I didn't confess, but I assured her I wasn't doing anything she wouldn't approve of and promised to communicate better with where I'd be.

I never did tell Margret, I just stopped going over there. I still wanted to see her and spent many a night fantasizing about it but I've never allowed a damned thing control over me and I certainly wasn't going to start now.

Margret called a couple of times asking for my help with things but when I never showed up and never called back she stopped asking.

By the time summer came Margret and I hadn't slept together in 6 months. The kids being out of school kept me busy, we didn't have money to send them to camp so I would take them to the river to go swimming or down to the coast to fish. It was my job to keep them busy and out of my wife's hair and for the most part we had a great time. We even enjoyed it when a small hurricane came through in August and knocked our power out for 3 days. I set up our tent in the backyard and we camped out until the a/c came back.

The end of summer meant the beginning of school and the beginning of school payments. Here in south Louisiana if you want your kids to have a decent education you have to send them to private school and none of them are cheap. Our oldest girl needed braces that the insurance company considered "cosmetic" and the hurricane had damaged our roof.

The money I made barely covered the bills and the extra strain was more than I could make up. I took all the overtime I could get and sold everything I could let go of but it wasn't enough and the bills caught up to us anyway. By mid-October, we had missed 2 mortgage payments.

I always felt it was my job to provide for my family and I was willing to do whatever it took accomplishing that. My father passed 10 years ago and my mom lived on social security, Dr. Margret was the only person I knew with any disposable income and she did love the kids, so I felt confident that she would give me the money if I asked for it; the trouble was the asking.

Ch. 4

I was coming home from the boat the day I asked her to help us out. I didn't tell Sarah I was going over there; I couldn't bring myself to tell her that we were behind on the bills and I needed money from her mom to cover the difference.

I called before just showing up and Dr. Margret said she had a conference in New Orleans that afternoon but didn't need to leave until after lunch so she had time.

I always try to dress nicely the day I go home. I was clean shaven and had on blue jeans; I know that doesn't sound nice but these were dark blue and pressed, and I wore a starched white button-up shirt. Unfortunately, there was no getting around wearing steel toe boots but I did my best to clean them up. I at least felt presentable as I drove into town that morning.

We've all asked for help at some point in our lives and help is okay, but asking for money is a pride-crushing activity for any adult.

I just sat in my truck after pulling into Dr. Margret's driveway. I had no idea how I was going to ask or what to say but I saw Margret open the side door and wave me to come in.

The same humidity that makes Louisiana so hot can also make it bone-chilling cold and a fuse of nerves ignited up my spine. If a man is supposed to provide for his family he has to be willing to do anything for them, including sucking in his pride and asking for help. I took a deep breath, straightened my back and walked to the side door.

Dr. Margret greeted me with a half-hearted hug and turned her head to let me kiss her cheek. She was dressed for the conference already with a navy blue skirt and printed blue and white blouse. I couldn't help notice the slightest outline of her nipples pressed against the blouse as the cold air got to her too.

I walked into the kitchen allowing her to close the door behind me. It's been a year since she remodeled the kitchen and I'm still not used to the white counters, white walls, and white cabinets. For all the money she makes and as much as she likes to cook, it's a small kitchen with no island and green linoleum floors. The house was warm and she had just made a fresh pot of coffee.

"John would you like a cup of coffee?" She offered.

"Yes, Please," I said, happy to have a delay.

She poured us both a cup and handing me one.

"Thanks for letting me stop by," I said taking a sip.

"Nonsense. You're welcome over anytime. In fact, it's nice to have you come around again, it's been awhile." She said peering over the rim of her cup.

"Look why don't we go sit down in the living room." She told me before I could respond to the obvious dig.

The living room was in the front of the house and had 2 red leather sofas flanking the fireplace. The sofas were separated by an oak coffee table and sat on what I can only guess was a very expensive rug. The kitchen might have been warm but the living room was drafty due to the old wood floors that allowed air to move through them. The fireplace wasn't lit and the cold leather of the sofa only made the draft seem worse.

Margret sat next to me on the couch facing into the house. There wasn't much room between us and our knees almost touched when she turned facing me.

"So how was your month at work?" She asked. "Don't you have a special name for it?"

"Hitch, the month is called a hitch," I replied happy to have small talk. "Good, we have a new deckhand, doesn't know the first thing about being on a boat but he's excited to have the job and willing to do anything you ask him."

"You aren't mean to him I hope?" She said.

"No, why would you say that?" I asked with a furrowed brow.

"Well, you know." She said taking another sip of coffee. "Sometimes you can be a bit.... rough, I guess."

"I don't think so," I argued. "I know I can be short but I'm always fair with..."

"Look, John, I think we just see things a little differently sometimes." She interrupted.

I didn't say anything so she continued. "I'm sorry I know you didn't come over here to argue. What did you want to stop by for?" She asked adjusting the coffee cup in her hand.

I didn't know how to start. I set my cup on the coffee table trying to think of what to say and how to put it. Unable to think of something in time I just blurted it out. "We need money."

Dr. Margret didn't say anything but her expression softened so I began to explain. I told her about the dental work, about the roof, and about school. I even told her we'd missed some mortgage payments.

"I'm sorry John, I didn't know it was that bad."

"It is," I replied looking down at the floor.

"Well look." She said placing a hand on my knee, "I'll be happy to help out, I just want you to do one thing for me."

"Okay," I said looking up. I couldn't think of what she'd want from me but I wouldn't have asked if I wasn't willing to do whatever it took to get the help I need.

"I want you to apologize."

I couldn't wipe the stunned expression off my face. I just stared at her for a second before responding.

"Apologize for what?" I asked.

"For forcing yourself on me." She said with a steely mask coming over her face.

"What do you mean, forcing myself on you?" I asked still confused by the request.

"The first time." She said. "The first time you forced yourself on me and hurt me too."

Oh, that time. Well yeah, I guess that time I did kinda force things. Wait what am I saying; she started that whole incident then wanted to stop as soon as I started getting into it.

"It seemed like you liked it," I said trying to sound regretful. However, it must have been the wrong thing to say because she slapped me hard across the face, hard enough to make my ears ring. I don't think anyone ever gets used to being hit but I'm no stranger to it either. However, I always saw it coming and I've never been slapped. Dr. Margret's sudden violence shocked me.

The force caused my face to turn and as my cheek reddened anger kindled in my belly. My reflex to violence has always been violence but I've never had to deal with it from a woman. I tried to stay calm as I turned back to face her.

"Do NOT do that again," I told her holding down every impulse.

If my threat made an impression on her she didn't show it as her cold expression never faded.

"You will apologize to me." She said coolly meeting my eyes.

We glared at each other for what felt like an eternity, neither of us wanting to back down and both of us clearly enraged.

Afraid she'd become prideful and just walk out, I broke first.

"Fine, I'm sorry I hurt you," I told her.

She didn't respond. Instead, she just kept staring at me with that chilling look. I forgot that she still had a hand on my knee until she started moving it up my leg. Our eyes still locked as her hand slid up my thigh just below my crotch, stopping briefly.

"Doesn't it feel better to get that off your chest?" She asked, allowing her hand to move over me cupping between my legs.

My anger was in no way subsiding but as her hand began to squeeze and massage I couldn't help becoming aroused. I would have given anything in the world to remain unstirred but my own body was betraying me. The best I could offer in defiance was not responding to her question. She continued rubbing up and smoothly drawing her hand down the shaft of my swelling dick.

My heart began to race at her touch; I reached up to grab the back of her head and she slapped my hand away.

"You don't get to touch me." She said with a look of resolve I'd never seen on her.

Dr. Margret had stopped rubbing me and was now opening my zipper with one hand. I was fully erect and my cock strained against the boxer shorts as she fully opened my fly. Using the same hand she pulled the boxers to the side exposing my dick to the cool air as she began to grip it gently pulling up then squeezing slightly before pressing her hand back down. The cold air only served to accentuate the warmth of her hand as she continued rubbing. Even my heart beat changed pace as it began to pulse with excitement rather than rage.

Goddamn what I wouldn't give to be able to resist this woman.

Finally, Dr. Margret stood lifting her skirt revealing white lace panties, but I wasn't waiting to see what was next, I stood to leave. Well, I tried to stand but when I leaned forward she shoved me back down on the couch.

"Did I say you could leave?" She asked, again lifting her skirt.

I couldn't look her in the eyes anymore and stared forward doing my best to be unresponsive. Dr. Margret slowly stepped one leg out of her panties and then another.

I didn't grow up with the internet and its infinite options of pornography. In my day you scrounged around your daddy's garage hoping to find a Playboy, and for men of my generation, the holy grail was full frontal nudity. I challenge any man to prevent an erection at the sight of that perfect triangle of pubic hair.

Dr. Margret was beautiful no matter what but the sight of her exposed below the hem of her skirt made my already erect dick strain painfully.

She stepped one leg over me and put her knee on the couch, then with her hand posted next to my head she leaned forward lifting the other knee on the couch, straddling me. She never took her eyes off mine and never changed that cold look as she reached down running her hand down the shaft of my throbbing cock before grabbing the base and holding it still.

I stared forward refusing to look at her, refusing to let go of my last bit of defiance, but as angry as I was I ached to be inside her, to feel her envelop me. A knot grew in my stomach as emotion and desire fought against me.

Margret lowered herself onto me, her pussy was wet but she was tight and had to press herself down hard before the head went in. The warmth of her immediately sent a wave of pleasure up my spine as she continued lowering herself. She was tighter than I remember and she couldn't go all the way down. When she began to slowly rise exposing my cock to the cool air; it was almost more than I could take. I gave in. The anger faded as the ecstasy of being with Margret flooded all my senses.

She lowered herself again, this time allowing me deeper inside her before she began to rise. My heart now hammering as I fought with everything I had not to grab her waist and pull her down hard. However, I remained still as Margret began to move faster, forcing my cock deeper into her with each stroke. With our clothes still on, all I could feel was her pussy gripping me tightly as she forced me inside and then the cool air as she would lift herself again.