Dr. Martin's Treatise on Asian Women Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no," I pleaded and started grovelling which we ignore, any self-respect gone.

"But your cock says the opposite," and she kicked off her high heels and used her feet to massage my cock until I was groaning with desire. Then she knelt before me. "Prove what you say by not cumming. Prove you don't want to degrade and fuck Asian women."

She leaned forward and licked the underside of my prick, sucked the loose skin into her mouth, massaged it with her tongue, licked down the shaft, and then sucked on each of my balls. I squirmed against the restraints from the sensations I was experiencing. She wrapped her lips around the head of my prick, massaging it with her tongue and slowly lowered her head. My prick disappeared into her mouth. She lifted her head, and my prick was glistening with her spit. The next time her head lowered my hips came up as I drove my prick as far into her mouth as far as I could. My balls slapped against the police Inspector's chin. She bobbed her head faster and faster. I could feel the cum rising from my balls. I tried to pull away, but she held my hips firmly and bobbed her head up and down. Her cheeks were hollow she was sucking so hard.

"No! I'm going to shoot off! I'm going to cum. Please let me go," I screamed, any dignity I had gone. Again, she applied her pressure points and again I couldn't cum. It seemed to go on for hours until she hit different pressure points on my cock and I came squirting cum over her uniform.

"That proves you do want to degrade Asian women,' she hissed as she stepped behind me. Again, I felt the prick of a needle and blacked out.

Over the next three days, the pattern repeated itself four times a day. The only change was that she wore the lingerie from the suitcases. Tia Ling of course kept providing new material on the TV attached to a laptop. I was a broken man and would have signed anything, but Cita kept prolonging my ordeal. In my mind a huge hatred for this tormentor boiled over. I wanted to, no, I needed to hammer her with my cock, battering her cunt, stretching her vaginal passage as my cock reached her belly and I fucked her so hard she fainted, pegged to a wall, as I spewed fountains of cum into her.

I didn't think it could get any worse but the next day I was greeted by Cita and the Policewoman recruit from day one. Both were nude and were locked into a 69 sexfight, my ultimate arousal. Mercilessly and noisily, Cita took complete control of the recruit. As she forced a fist into the younger Indonesian her other hand went to work on my cock. I knew what was next. The pressure points, followed by the agony of not ejaculating. Her mobile rang and her Bluetooth speaker blared out the message.

I had kept one thing hidden from Cita; the fact I was fluent in Bahasa Indonesian. I learnt her leader in the main police force corruption clique, the ones doing it not investigating it had been overthrown in a power coup and he was in jail and his minions were being rounded up for similar or probably worse treatment as they were expendable. She had lost her protection and it was a matter of days before it would filter down to her. It was my chance. And I thought quickly. I explained my solution and she agreed as she had no other choice.

But it came with a price which I enjoyed over the next six hours. I still remember it with pleasure.

I looked down between our bodies. Her upturned, dark arse cheeks were completely exposed, and her thick cunt lips throbbed and expanded beneath the probing of my concrete hard prick; her arse cheeks were held apart by the pressure of my thighs. I worked my cock along her slit and felt her spasm and shudder.

"I'm going to fuck you right now, bitch, because it's payback time."

I couldn't halt my sadistic desire to torment her. Even though I was in control it was hard to keep from instantaneously impaling her pussy with a brutal thrust of my revengeful cock. But I wanted it slow and I managed to stop my immediate need to do this. Eventually, I would empty the seed in my churning balls into her cunt, but first, she was going to have to suffer. I couldn't cum quickly. She was going to be paid back in full, so help me God.

The screen displayed Tia in a medley of her whipped ass and BDSM videos. I smiled as she felt me force open her vagina with my cock and winced as my body weight crushed her tits into the table as I thrust my hips forward, and the elastic tightness of her slit opening resisted only for a moment. I thrust again, listening for her pleading, wanting to hear her scream for mercy. I rammed forward brutally and felt my balls slap against her twitching upturned buttocks. She ground her hips against the table in a useless attempt to escape, and her legs jerked on either side of the table, kicking vainly at the air. She screamed.

My penis tore into her and scraped against the tight, still-unready walls of her vagina. She contracted and squeezed desperately in an attempt to force the invader out of her body, and she heard me gasp from the sudden clamping of her passage. But still, I pushed deeper and deeper into her, forcing the warm, cavern of her pussy to yield open to my rod of hardened flesh.

Lying helpless beneath me, her humiliation began. I would get my revenge. I pounded my cock deep up inside her to its hilt trying to pulverize her inner vitals. My hands reached around to knead and squeeze the flesh of her softly mounded arse, and she felt her skin begin to bruise from my roughness. Suddenly, she felt a throb as my cock jerked upwards in another half-inch of virility.

"Uuuuuhhhh!" she grunted, her face twisted with resignation. She knew it would be a long, long fuck.

"That's right, bitch!" I taunted. "Scream for it." I flexed again.

"Agh," she gurgled, the cords of her neck tendons standing out like wires straining on an Aussie farm fence. "Oh Allah, have mercy! Please."

"You'll take it, all right," came my hissed answer. "You'll take all I can give and like it if you want to avoid your fate at the hands of the takeover mob. Hear me?"

She didn't answer, only rolled her head helplessly to one side.

I was going to strip her of her self-respect, fuck her until there was nothing left except my cock buried deep, deep inside her filling her with my cum. I began to rock sideways with a sawing motion of my thighs trying to shred her fuck canal into a thousand pieces. She groaned in hopeless defeat beneath me.

I thrust in and out with ever-increasing strokes, and my cock seemed to grow bigger and bigger, battering her cervix unmercifully. She was going to be sore and raw and mentally scarred, and I felt a frenzied happiness as she defensively undulated from my fucking. I pounded against her buttocks, burying my cock again and again inside her battered cunt. She was mine, completely mine, a slave in total submission to my every whim. I could do with her what I wanted.

I stroked more rapidly, harder and faster, hammering her quivering, wet pussy. I moved my hands to grasp her smooth, sweat-slick arse-cheeks and pulled them closer to my thighs, my vicious thrusts filling the room with lewd, resounding, smacking noises. My breathing came in short, ragged puffs, and my body dripped steaming sweat. I felt a complete loss of control. "I'm going to cum!" I shouted wildly. "My God, I'm going to come." I groaned as I thrust my cock's full length deep inside her wide-stretched cunt, my mouth dropping open and my clutching fingers commencing to jerk spasmodically in an attempt to open her for even one more fraction of an inch of my cock.

"Fuck back! Fuck back! Fuck back!" I screamed. But then the first stream of hot, white sperm began to gush up the tunnel of my cock and surge into the well of her sex cavern. She felt my cock pulse and my seed filling her, then overflowing and leaking down the crevice of her buttocks to pool whitely on her torn clothing on the floor.

Two days later Cita squared off against Dewi Lestari, one of my staff, ranked 12 in my Australian staff inter-staff sexfighting, whom I had brought along for the trip as she was Indonesian. The three of us had spent an entire day fucking and sucking in the exclusive Jakarta hotel suite the university had booked for the trip. Both were ravenous for sex and hungered for brownie points; Cita to escape her fate in Indonesia and Dewi to prove she was more than the twelfth best sexfighter in my overpaid, underqualified staff. I told the two women they had to fight each other for it. There could only be one winner. They willingly went at it in the living room of the suite, the two women who had before seemed like lovers, now suddenly the bitterest of enemies, grappling and clawing at each other's naked bodies.

The fight went on for twenty minutes. The surge of sex in my groin was incredible. I had never been so hard, so erect, since well the last time I had organised a sexfight with an important outcome. Cum flowed from their cunts and stained the carpet, entwined bodies rolled around the floor, and their orgasmic screams echoed through the halls. It finished with Dewi unconscious on the floor, and I celebrated by fucking the Cita brutally in the arse as I still hadn't forgotten the humiliation I had suffered in the police station.

We boarded the Garuda flight to Melbourne, Cita, as I had explained to her back in my imprisonment travelling under Dewi's passport. Ah those were the days before digital identities, a skilled person could easily replace the identifying photo on the passport. I didn't ask Cita what had happened to Dewi. I hoped it was merely life in a brothel or a remote prison as I was quite fond of the 24-year-old.

Of course, we sat at the pointy end of the plane because the University was paying. I had noticed something as we were escorted to our seats and so 30 minutes into the flight I said to our stewardess," Could I speak to Inul Sukaesih the head stewardess?"

A couple of minutes later a 44-year-old immaculately made up. lion maned haired, head stewardess was leaning forward towards me. She was about 5ft 2 inches, slim at 110 pounds with a 34B 24 34 figure. Her uniform was tailored and just that little bit different: 2 inches shorter, the slide slit 2 inches longer, the first button of her blouse that bit lower, her heels an inch higher.

"Is there a problem, sir?"

"No problem, a challenge," I replied, and Cita flicked on the overhead light. She sat illuminated: her short skirt bunched around her waist, her legs spread and her fingers prying open her cunt.

"Are you insulting me? She's an unknown," and turned away.

I grabbed her arm and placed a traveller's cheque for USD 5000 in her hand. "This is yours if you win."

She glanced at the cheque and did a double take. "And I still get Victor's rights." I nodded.

"In 3 hours come to the supply door past the toilets at the rear of first class, and I'll keep this cheque to save you handing it over again."

She turned, and the sexfighter who at her peak 20 years ago was number 2 in Indonesia and 12 in All Asia, and who lasted in the top 10 in Indonesia until she was in her mid-thirties and was still a consistent winner at the Indonesian regional level walked down the aisle high heels clicking. Five minutes later we slipped inside the storage room and a waiting Inul locked the door behind us. I looked around as she arranged an inflatable mattress on the floor.

"It's in case of emergency sickness," she explained. "I've notified the crew and we won't be disturbed." Seeing the look on my face she laughed. "What, you think I'd do it in a toilet. You know how tiny they are. Despite what you read there's hardly room for one in there, let alone two and I have tried a few times."

"Standard rules. Loser first to cum twice. Turning to Cita she said, "You better take those clothes off because otherwise I'll rip them off and you'll walk off the plane nude and defeated. This way you'll just walk off beaten and ready to be fucked by me all night.

Cita stripped quickly taking off the 2 things she wore: a tight semitransparent top and a short skirt. Inul removed her jacket and blouse and stood before us in a white quarter-cup bra, a tiny transparent thong that was crotchless and allowed her cunt lips to protrude and a matching suspender belt and stockings and spread her legs wide apart. Cita stared at her sleek, shapely legs, admiring the symmetry and smoothness of her thighs and calves. Inul took her time showing her body and lingerie as she stripped.

Women are naturally very competitive. Very quickly they size each other up. Their choice of shoes, hours picking the right outfit, and doing their hair and makeup are ostensibly done to attract men, but really guys couldn't care less about the finer details. They mostly just want to see some curves and flesh. The real reason, I believe that women spend extra time on those details, is for the sake of other women, not to attract them, but unconsciously, to intimidate them. If two single women are going out to a club to meet some men or worse, if they know there will be competition to win the attention of a particular man, they take special care to look just right. Very quickly the competing women will size each other up, and most often they back down to the woman with the right look.

"This is how a woman, not a pretender looks," she said and looking directly at Cita's rounded, slightly flabby body turned to me. "She's not even in fighting shape, but I'll still be able to tease my clit with her tits tonight." Sarcastically she continued, "What a pretty little pussy," she whispered, "So unused and so moist. And tastes good, I bet. It will probably tear when I fist you tonight."

"Have a taste and see, there's more juice than you can swallow," replied the ex-policewoman and spread her legs apart.

Inul moved so they were body to body, Cita raised her heels while Inul opened her legs a little wider to get a better balance. Her high heels dug into the carpet. They gripped each other's heads by the hair, pulling their bodies closer. Slowly, the two brought their tits into contact, mashing them together methodically as they angled their shoulders. For a long moment, these two naked women stood their ground, arms around each other, leaning into each other touching only breast to breast, cunt to cunt.

It was like a slow dance, they stepped around the small storage room touching breast to breast. But below the surface of this ritual, they were working hard. Cita breathed in quickly, as if in reaction to a shock, and Inul gave a confident smile. It occurred to me that they were literally feeling each other out. Inul shifted her weight and brought her tits down, causing Cita to react by bending her knees to position her tits a little below Inul's. Then, as if in agreement, they would both pause and push, looking very carefully into the other's eyes for any sign of weakness. After assessing the result, they would reposition their tits again, pause, and push. I realized that beyond this breast challenge the girls were engaged in a deadly staring contest. They were looking deep into the other's eyes, into each other's souls, measuring each other's commitment to this fight and trying to implant doubt into the other's psyche.

But there could only be one winner in this area. Inul had initiated the contest in an area she knew she could not be beaten. It was obvious that Cita's smaller nipples and less firm tits were getting the worst of it. Inul's nipples jabbed directly into the challenger's and seemed to push Cita's nipples back into her titflesh. Cita loosened her grip to relieve the pressure but just as quickly, Inul pulled her back in causing their breasts to mushroom together. This time a squeaking sound escaped from Cita. Inul jabbed her nipples in over and over again. Cita tried to maintain her composure, but now I saw worry in her eyes. Inul upped the ante and hammered my woman's tits with hers again and again.

"Fuck!" Cita yelled. Inul acted quickly and brought her right tit beside Cita's left and swung her firm orb in an arc crashing into Cita's breasts from the right and left. I could see Cita's arms grip loosen around Inul and Inul's tightening. Cita's eyes were fearful knowing she was outmatched, and everything about Inul said, victory.

The air stewardess looked deep into Cita's eyes. "Can you feel it, bitch? That's the feeling of my tits beating yours."

She released Cita rand pushed her back onto the mattress and quickly mounted her pinning her arms to the mattress with her knees. They were in 69, except that Cita pinned as she was could not lift her head to reach Inul's cunt. Slowly Inul lowered her head towards Cita's cunt. She began to gently kiss the inside of her thighs, slowly bringing her lips upwards towards her pussy, teasing her opponent. Then her tongue was against Cita's cunt arousing her clit, licking her sensually.

Inul kissed and licked every inch of the quickly aroused cunt. She was experienced and good, and quickly discovered the refinements of giving Cita pleasure. A less experienced competitor would have taken her quickly to show how easily it could be done but not Inul. For 30 minutes she ate her, easing off when Cita's legs were beating a drum roll on the mattress, or her fingers were clenched white tight.

Then unexpectedly it happened. She didn't prolong her assault by easing up. She took Cita over the top. The younger woman howled and shrieked announcing to the heavens the deep carnal pleasure surging through her body. Inul watched as after the spasms of Cita's orgasm had subsided, she tried to stand but collapsed, a spent force as a secondary wild, quivering, pulsating climax rushed through her body.

Ten seconds later Inul wrapped them up in a true 69. Somehow Cita had managed to lie on her left side and thus Inul lay on her right side. Inul's eyes focused on Cita's swollen pussy. It was shaved, caked in cum and the lips of her vulva were clearly defined, and her shiny pearl of a clit stood at the junction of her labia, like some proud sentinel begging for attention. She brought her lips to Cita's slit and kissed it. Simultaneously she slid her deadly tongue deep up her cunt, tasting her juices while her left hand expertly flickered her finger over the slippery, still engorged clit.

After Cita's first shudder, Inul raised her head and laughed. "So, you know to try to trap the right side. Well, I do it with both hands." Both used their hands and tongue, but I was surprised to see that Cita didn't cum quickly. Maybe Inul had prolonged the first round too long and her tongue was tired. Maybe Cita needed to build up to her orgasm after the massive cum she had experienced. Cita shifted her hips not allowing Inul to control the contest and after 10 minutes Inul's nipples were as hard as a rock and her juices were flowing as freely as the 32-year old's.

Cita pulled her tongue out from Inul's wet slit and, before returning it to her opponent's clit she stuck a finger in her mouth. Wet now with her saliva, she brought it into the crack of Inul's arse, searching for her anus. She quickly found her backdoor and, as she encircled her clit with her lips, forced her finger up her arse.

Inul moaned, pressing her arse excitedly against the probing finger. Hearing that inspired the younger woman. She rolled Inul onto her back. Inul's clit was hard and slick against Cita's tongue, and her sphincter tightly gripped her finger. Inul's thighs began to quiver, and then her anus started pulsating. She lifted her head away from Cita's cunt, neck tendons strained to the limit as she fought to control her oncoming cum. Unaffected, as Inul was no longer eating her, Cita's tongue went into overdrive licking her clit and probing her cunt while her finger arse fucked the stewardess. With I heard Inul's long, drawn-out ecstatic sigh and saw the uncontrolled thrashing of her body, I knew she had climaxed. And it was one all.