Dr. Martin's Treatise on Asian Women Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

5 inches, 6, 7, 8 inches. No, make that 12 inches because it is MY story. I was in all the way. As soon as I had her fuckhole stuffed full of my prick, Aparajita's cunt tightened around it as she went into an incredible orgasmic state. She grabbed hold of my waist pulling me inwards trying for deeper penetration. Her body literally shook as her orgasm rocked through her body. For almost a full minute I could feel waves of pleasure shaking her as she continually cried out, "I'm cuuuuming, I'm cuumming. Ooooooh."

I slammed at her hard, telling her how hot her cunt was and how wet and it wasn't long before I was pouring my juice into her. And then inspiration struck. I dispatched her to the Prayer room and searched in my office closet where I kept miscellaneous stuff, like old hard drives, DVDs and the like. My memory didn't fail me. It was still there. I paused in the bathroom for a little hygiene exercise, then stepped into the Prayer room with the Lufthansa flight bag. I always travel first class as I am not paying.

Aparajita lay sprawled on the bed. She was naked and had both hands between her legs. She had dug the index finger of each hand into her cunt and was working the fingers in and out and pulling her cunt open and then letting it close again. Her eyes were closed, and her mouth was open and her nipples, always huge, looked to be even longer and harder and more clearly defined than usual.

I stripped and knelt beside her on the bed. "Do you want to fulfil a fantasy for me?"

She shivered with an orgasm and then nodded, still frigging away. Her eyes were alternately wide and heavy-lidded. I upended the bag. Three dildos and a vibrator fell onto the bed along with the tube of K-Y I'd grabbed from the bathroom. I took the smallest of the dildos and spread some of the jelly on the tip. The rubber dick was black, about six inches and roughly an inch and a half in diameter.

"Stick this in your cunt," I told her. "And suck my cock while you fuck yourself."

She shook again and groaned, then took the dildo and slipped it all the way into her wet, cum oozing slit. She moaned again and began rapidly fucking herself. I could hear her breaths timed to the movements of the latex dong in her pussy. I lowered myself over her in a push-up position; no mean feat at my age and physical condition, and she parted her lips to take the head of my cock.

It was wet and tight and pleasurable, but the awkward position was doing little for me. I wanted to watch her do herself while she sucked me, and I told her so. Also, I noticed that she was literally burying the dildo in her cunt, to the point where she'd stick two fingers in behind it to push it deeper, then fish it out. Could that Indian cunt take more?

I raised myself and lay beside her in a sideways '69' position. She turned to match me and as she swallowed my cock again, I reached over to the collection of toys and took the next dildo. This was flesh-coloured, about nine inches long and just a shade thicker than my cock in my dreams. I lubed it with the K-Y, then ducked my head forward. I displaced her fingers and licked her clit. She opened her legs wide, raising one as if she were doing an aerobic session. I reached around from behind with my free hand and removed the smallest dildo from her cunt, all the while licking and sucking her clit and labia. She shuddered and hunched her hips forward, ramming her pubis, with its now-soaked mat, of course, curly hair, into my chin. She came and came and sucked all the harder on me for her cumming. I tossed the small dildo aside, then put the bigger one in her hand.

She raised her leg still wider and quickly lined the dildo up with her cunt and slid it in until barely a fingerhold remained. To this day, I can close my eyes and see her maroon-painted fingernails as she gripped the dildo almost daintily and worked it rapidly, and deeper than I'd expected, in and out of that molten cunt. She fucked herself harder and even faster with the bigger dildo. When I leaned my head forward to lick her again, she stopped sucking me for a moment, just long enough to say, "No -- lay back and allow me to pleasure you."

I didn't think it would be polite to argue so I rolled onto my back. She rolled her hips flat on the bed and then propped her torso up on one elbow. The mattress was very accommodating; it gave enough that her face was almost perfectly level with my rigid hard-on, a happy coincidence she took complete and enthusiastic advantage of.

I had a front-row seat. Not two feet from my face, this Indian mother, naked except for her mangala sutra was furiously fucking her distended cunt with a dildo I'd thought would be too much for her to handle comfortably. In fact, she was increasing the tempo and completely burying the dong in her soaking snatch. And all the time, she was rather expertly bringing me repeatedly to the brink of orgasm and then relenting just enough to hold me in check.

I flailed one hand about till it alighted on the K-Y, then found the last dildo. I greased it thoroughly, for this one was about a foot long and more than two inches thick. It was, in fact, as nearly as thick as my forearm and I felt its massiveness under my fingers as I lubed it, I was doubtful she could take it, but then I watched her drive the medium-sized dildo up her cunt and push it still deeper with her fingers and decided, What the hell? It was her, not me, who was going to take it.

"Take that dildo out of your cunt," I gasped, as she used her tongue on the underside of my dick, while still sucking me furiously. She complied, her hands shaking, and I hefted the big rubber dong into place. I reached over with one hand and spread her cunt lips with the other as I placed the dildo's rather realistic head at the entrance.

"Mmmmmm-hmmmm," she hummed and I damn near lost the beans right then and there, what with that vision and the combination of what she was doing with her tongue and lips and the vibrations.

I began pushing the dildo. She revolved her hips a bit, working them around in small circles as if searching for the right angle. I could feel her tense, and then the huge head of the dildo was in her waiting cunt. She flexed her hips down, stretching her labia and bringing her clitoris, swollen and pink, almost into contact with the slippery latex. I pushed more, steadily and carefully, watching for any sign that her limit was nearing. Not that I would have stopped, mind you.

I might as well have been looking at the sky waiting to see a UFO. Inch after thick inch of that rubber cock slid into her hungry snatch and I finally stopped when no more than two inches remained outside. She had more than ten inches of thick rubber dildo jammed into her cunt. She not only didn't seem uncomfortable; she seemed positively enthusiastic.

I worked it slowly in and out of her cunt a few times, watching her pussy lips stretch and grip the sides as it withdrew, then part, like her legs, as it slid back in. She lay back, releasing my cock from her mouth for the moment, and simply allowed her cunt to be fucked by the big artificial dick. Her hips bucked wildly, eagerly and she came powerfully.

"Fuck me," she demanded. "Fuck me with that rubber cock." As if impatient with her own instructions, she reached down with one hand and began plumbing her own opening with far more energy than I had used.

She again propped herself on one elbow and bent over to suck my cock. I lay partially turned toward her, watching her fuck herself with this enormous artificial prick. She pumped her cunt wildly as she dropped her open mouth onto my cock and sucked powerfully. There was no finesse to her fellatio; she was sucking and pumping my prick powerfully with her mouth, doing a genuine Hoover number, as she probed her pussy with the monstrous rubber prick-substitute.

I watched her abdomen tense and relent as she fucked herself. I lay my hand on her lower belly, and I could literally feel the movements of the latex cockhead within her. I pressed down, and she immediately came again. She flopped back and gasped and I pressed a little harder, then shifted so I could compress her abdomen, just above her pubis, with one hand. My other hand I put over hers on the end of the dildo, simply going along for the ride.

She came again and again and then she was cumming almost nonstop. The only time the dildo stopped moving was when she was in the depths of her orgasm and on those occasions, I simply took over for her. I was damn near ready to pop just watching her.

I moved so we were head-to-head. I licked her nipples and gave them a light nip with my teeth. She came again, each time; I was not surprised. I rolled her onto her side, facing away from me and decided to give it a shot. I took the K-Y and lubed my cock.

"I am going to fuck your arse for the first time," I told her. I pulled the dildo from her cunt and then guided the head of my raging cock to her arsehole. "I am going to fuck your hot little arse," I said, and she shuddered slightly. "And I am going to shoot my cum up into your bowels."

Her shiver was unmistakably arousal. I pressed my hips forward and she rolled away slightly, slowly, until I was almost on top of her. I drove my cockhead down into her arse. She relaxed some at first, but once my cockhead was in her, she tightened up. The sensation was exquisite. Beads of sweat broke out on her back, but I pushed slowly, steadily down into the heat of her tight arse till her buttocks, were pressed against my abdomen. I reached around with one hand and lightly fondled her clit. With each brush of my fingers across her throbbing nub, her sphincter constricted around the base of my cock, as if to milk me. After her passionate cocksucking and the fabulous show, this made my self-control a real accomplishment. The alcohol in the wine I had drunk earlier may have been the only thing that saved me at that point because I did not want to cum yet. There was one more thing I wanted first.

With the hand that was under her, I gripped her pubis and using my forearm, levered her back with me as I rolled on my side. "What are you go going to do?" she asked. (The stutter was the result of my rubbing her hard clit again).

"You are going to put this back inside your cunt," I said, placing the giant dildo in her hand. I guided the head of it back to the entrance of her cunt. "Push it up that hot cunt."

She pushed. Her arsehole compressed about me as the thick rubber glans slid into her. She panted and I leaned forward to watch her nipples. Her breasts heaved and her nipples looked taut, as if their distention was so great that they might shatter, or burst. I licked my palm and rubbed it across first one, then the other.

Her arse convulsed and her hips jerked. "Unnnnnnnnnn....." she groaned and I echoed her as I felt the latex dick sliding into her velvety cunt. Felt it, I say, because its progress was clearly revealed to me by the progressive compression of my cock in the adjoining cavern. She rammed the dildo almost entirely up her cunt.

"AHHHH! Ohh --YES!" she screamed and began madly pumping her pussy with the foot-long dildo. Her arsehole, tight to begin with and even tighter with the pressure of the wrist-thick dildo in her cunt, just on the other side of the thin wall of flesh separating the two sheaths, tightened still further as she sobbed and came, sobbed and came. Her orgasms were almost frighteningly intense, and I slid my hand down to her pubis and took her swollen, arching clitoris between my thumb and forefinger and carefully played with it, brushing the tip of my index fingers across it as lightly as I could manage with her bucking.

She screamed and reached up with her free hand to find and pinch and pull one nipple. Her sphincter was pinching my cock tremendously; I knew that I was going to cum powerfully and enormously pleasurably the moment it relaxed in the slightest. "Ha--aaa!" she cried. She pushed her cunt forward, plunging all but a fingertip's worth of the dildo into her snatch. She clenched, cumming, for a long time, then eased off slightly.

I started to cum.

"Now I'm going to fill your arse with my cream," I whispered, well, groaned actually. As soon as I said it, she began pumping her cunt with the big dildo, as if she were a tunneller trying to break through to the next level. "YES!" she screamed.

"Fucking your arse, I'm fucking your hot, fucking arse," I screamed over and over and over again. I thought I'd never stop cumming. Both the convulsive squeezing of the taut ring of her sphincter and the varying compression of her anal tube on my cock due to the huge, moving dildo in the adjoining channel, were restricting the flow of my semen through my cock. My orgasm was being stretched and enhanced and I thought I was going to pass out with the sheer, unending pleasure of it.

"I will milk you," she whispered -- and her sphincter began contracting rapid fire, open-close, open-close. This time I was the one who screamed. My balls were shivering in my scrotum as I came. It felt like pints of cum were pouring into her and when I began to roll, drained and exhausted onto my back, she straddled me, keeping my cock gripped inside her arse as long as possible, all the time moving that big rubber dick in her cunt, getting the last possible drop of my semen.

That afternoon she became my PA at the Graham Monash Institute and a few weeks later I was ready to experiment more with her. I had never witnessed a gang bang, so I put my plan into action. Over the next few days, I appeared distracted but when questioned reassured Aparajita's concerns by insisting nothing was wrong, especially with her. After a few days, I pretended to give in to her worries and confided that I was being blackmailed by a gang of Sudanese students. They would take imaginary made-up complaints to the Government controlling body who would close down the Graham Monash Institute unless I paid up. How I think these scenarios up I don't know.

"How much do they want," she queried?

"If they only wanted money," I lamented. "No, they want me to provide a woman, any student here, for their gangbang. And of course, I don't know any student who would do that, and if I did, I would not subject them to that."

It was all it took. She overcame my worries, my objections, and my concerns for her insisting that she would do it for us. A win-win situation for me. I would witness a gangbang and the Sudanese students who were not of course blackmailing me would pay me for it.

Aparajita arrived Saturday right on time at 8:00 PM. I was already there and Buku, with whom I had arranged the orgy, met Aparajita at the door. He escorted her into the next room where nineteen Sudanese were waiting for Aparajita's arrival and they whistled, yelled and boasted about what they would do to her.

Unfazed Aparajita stood in the middle of the room and surveyed the group to see what was in store for her. There were all ages, shapes and sizes of Sudanese. Most of them in the room were tall, with two in the corner heavier and big-bellied. There were beer bottles, wine bottles and glasses everywhere as they had primed themselves for the action to come. Aparajita took a deep breath, composed herself said," OK guys, what are we going to do first.

Buku approached Aparajita. He started unbuttoning her sheer blouse and

unzipping her micro mini skirt (she had been a willing pupil in how to dress sexily) which immediately fell to the floor. Silence descended over the room as Aparajita stood there in only her tiny thong. Buku began kissing her while he slid his hand into her thong and found her slit. "Boys, she is wet and ready," he told the others.

Aparajita shook her 42-inch tits and played with her large nipples and the noise erupted from the waiting men. She knelt in front of Buku, unbuckled his pants and pulled them down. She pulled out his cock from the confines of his Calvin Klein knockoffs and it quickly grew to about nine inches when she started licking the head. As she sucked Buku's tool, a twenty-one-year-old named Akol came up from behind her, widened her legs, slid on his back and started licking her cunt. Akol's cock became rock hard so he shifted positions to take her doggystyle and he fed it into Aparajita's cunt.

Aparajita continued sucking on Buku plunging his black meat in and out of her mouth as a grunting Akol pounded her pretty hard. Buku put his hands on Aparajita's head restraining her head movements, so his shaft remained deep in her mouth. "I'm Cumming," he yelled out. Aparajita didn't flinch; she kept sucking Buku's cock attempting to swallow his entire load. When Buku finished she allowed his cock to slip out, followed by an overflow of cum cream she hadn't swallowed.

Akol's pace had picked up considerably and with a drawn-out moan, he pulled out of Aparajita's fuck hole and pulled Aparajita's head around. She reached out, grabbed his cock and guided it to her mouth to take the second load of the night down her throat before licking his deflating rod clean.

Two others quickly stepped forward to replace Buku and Akol. Having seen Aparajita swallow two mouthfuls of jism, they were already to blow. They quickly moved, one on each side of Aparajita's face. Aparajita held her head back and opened her mouth ready for more Sudanese cum. They both shot their loads at almost the same time. A few spurts managed to make it into Aparajita's mouth, but most splattered on her face to ooze down to her tits. She cleaned them both up, licking any remaining cream left on their cocks and then ate what she could dripping from her face.

The next three black men strolled up to Aparajita. Ariek the biggest of them told Aparajita, "You are going to do all three of us at once." A friend of Ariek lay down on the floor. "You sit on his cock, slut," Ariek instructed Aparajita. She squatted over his nine-inch cock and slowly sat right down on it taking it all the way up her cunt that Akol had earlier prepared.

"Ok, Aliir, you fuck her in the arse." The third man's black snake was about ten inches long with a very large cockhead. I was a little worried how that fat cock was going to fit in her arsehole. But, Aliir knew what to do. He licked her back door, lubricating it with his saliva, then spat in his hand and rubbed it on his cock. He squatted over Aparajita's arse, placed his cock at Aparajita's anal entrance and started pushing slowly.

As Aparajita relaxed, Aliir's big cockhead slipped right in. She let a little whimper, not from pain, but from the feel of this giant knob entering her arse. Aliir steadily pushed his shaft the rest of the way up Aparajita's bunghole and slowly began fucking her arse. With two black cocks in Aparajita, that left Ariek standing in front of her. Ariek was stroking his cock as he waited for Aparajita to get used to the first two penetrations. Aparajita couldn't believe the size Ariek's cock was growing to. His cock had to be at least eleven inches long, maybe more. It was certainly, far bigger than mine, even perhaps in my dreams. "Like what you see whore? " Ariek demanded. "I want you to take it all the way down that throat."

Aparajita took the monster-sized cock in two hands and started sucking it. She took the head of his cock in her mouth and held it there. She mouthed and tongued it, sizing up the task ahead of her. She continued sucking harder and deeper while her cunt and arsehole were relentlessly stuffed with the other two black cocks.

As the cunt and arse fucking continued, Ariek fucked Aparajita's mouth while running his fingers up and down her neck massaging her throat muscles. Ariek pushed a little deeper filling Aparajita's mouth. His cock was at the entrance of Aparajita's throat and there were at least eight inches left to go. I was dumbfounded at the change in Aparajita from our first fuck as I watched her deep throat as another cock drove in and out of her cunt while the third black cock drilled her arsehole.