Dr. Matheson's Wife Pt. 01

Story Info
An unexpected encounter leaves a coed wanting more.
844 words
3.85
24.3k
27
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad had to work late at the hospital, so it was just Mom and I at home, like most nights. since the pandemic had started I've been home from college stuck doing online courses. I was having some hot flashes, and no matter how I tossed and turned, I just couldn't seem to fall asleep. I was in my boxers and socks only, lying atop the comforter, sweating into my pillow.

I decided that succumbing to sleep was a losing battle. I got up for a glass of water. Now, my bedroom is at the end of the hallway once you get to the top of the stairs. The bathroom was on the other side of the stairwell, so I had to hike a way. I passed my sister's bedroom, which was empty because Susan was already in her fall semester at BYU. Since she was studying out-of-state, she and a friend just rented an apartment out there.

Already a few paces outside my door, I fumbled my way through the darkened hallway until I could just barely make out the door jam of the bathroom. As I approached, carefully nearing the top step, I heard an uncanny sound coming from the far end of the hallway. I froze, wondering what would be making a noise in the house right now. There was a linen closet straight ahead of me, and my parent's bedroom around the corner from that. I listened and heard the sound again. I thought it sounded vaguely like a dog whimpering, at least certainly an animal in distress. Somewhere between a cry and a pant.

My curiosity getting the better of me, I made my way farther down the hall. I still couldn't see much in front of me, but the sound was getting louder. The pained sound sent tingles down my spine. My family doesn't own a dog, you see. I couldn't even fathom what on earth could be making such noises.

I felt the end of the wall with my fingertips. Suddenly, the whine was interrupted by a sigh. The noise was unmistakably human in origin. I peered around the corner and saw the light seeping out of the crack in my parent's ajar master bedroom door. I carefully made my way over to the crack in the door and peeked inside.

What I saw was surreal, and I couldn't even comprehend it for a moment. It soon became clear what it was I was now a witness to. That's when I first heard the buzzing.

On the bed was my mother, completely naked. Her breasts were bare, exposing stark tan lines. Her nipples stood firmly at attention. I let out an almost inaudible gasp as I watched her pressing a green vibrator into her vagina. I gawked at the bleach white pubes forming a delta above her pink lips, which were spread and dripping with moisture as the green instrument vibrated against her. My mother's face was contorted in an ecstatic expression verging on agony, with bestial grunts escaping her lips.

In the moments following the initial shock of seeing that, I became increasingly aware of the physiological effect the sight was exacting on me. The involuntary, shameful growth occurring in my drawers as I ogled at the titillating scene unfolding within the room. My mother's body quivered on her bed, her face flushed red, her hair a tangled mane around her shoulders. She let out a shriek, her eyes snapping open as something in her made her torso jolt and shake violently. I swear she saw me.

I didn't wait around to find out. I quickly leaped back into the conciliatory darkness of the hallway and scattered off to my bedroom.

I hopped in bed and this time pulled the covers over me. I was rock-hard still, with the head of my cock just ever so slightly slipping out of the opening of my boxers. I stroked myself with my right hand as a flurry of images came into my head. I tried to conjure a deliberate thread of images- Victoria's Secret models, one of the personal trainers at my gym, the pole-dancing scene from "In House's Head". Each would eventually surface in my mind, but then would just as quickly fade into the same recurring image- my mother's grimace as her body spasmed in the throws of orgasm. I tried to banish the image as soon as it came to my head, but that only strengthened the image, solidifying it. I pictured that it was my boner causing my mom's pleasure, and not the plastic sex toy. I stroked myself until I came, shooting cum onto the front of my boxers and some of it leaking onto my arm. I felt an instant pang of shame. I shuddered at the fact that I had just masturbated to a sexual thought about my own mother. I wiped the extra semen off of my arm onto the clean portion of my boxers, then rolled onto my side and closed my eyes. Soon, I drifted off to sleep.