Dr. Matheson's Wife Pt. 04

Story Info
This was originally part of pt 3 not sure why I needed pt4.
1.9k words
4.45
8.8k
14

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remained slumped in my chair, my shirt sticking to me like a second skin. My shriveling cock still hung out of my shorts, the air cooling the dripping saliva running down it.

"So that just happened," I sighed.

"Yes it did. I think it's best if we just keep it between us," she winked at me.

I sighed. I looked back at her. Mom's face was red, her hair was slightly askew but otherwise, she looked made-up and innocent. I stared at her chest. Her tanned, sun-spot speckled chest heaving with each breath. I remembered her long, hard nipples from when I'd seen her naked. I started getting hard again.

"Mom, has Dad left for work yet?"

"You just missed him, Sweetie. Why do you ask?"

"Well, it's just..." my voice trailed off.

"Yes, Pumpkin?"

Now I was the one with a devilish smile.

"I just really want to take you to your bed and fuck your brains out."

"Sweetheart, we can't do that. I mean, a little oral quickie is one thing. I'm married to your father, my pussy is his to fuck and his alone. We made a promise to each other."

I thought for a moment.

"What if...I didn't use your pussy?"

"I beg your pardon?"

"What if I put it in your rear?"

She gasped excitedly.

"Oh, I don't know about that..."

"C'mon, you know you want to feel my hard cock inside of you. I know you're aching for it. If your pussy is off-limits, why not a little bit of butt-play? I mean, have you never done it or something?"

"Sweetie," she said almost shyly.

"I have done it before. Twice in college and once after. The first time was awful and I almost swore never to try it again. The second time I used plenty of lube and it didn't hurt but it wasn't good either. The last time I did it, I had a really intense orgasm. That all happened before I even met your father, a long time before you were born."

"Well, we can go slow. I don't have to pound you like a cheap hooker. It can be gentle, sweet. What do you say?"

She looked at me with a twinkle in her eye.

"You're just not going to give up on this, are you?"

"I can be very persistent."

She blushed, shaking her head to herself.

"Okay. I can't believe I'm going to have anal sex with my son! Okay, let's do this."

I got up, and quickly closed the distance between Mom and I. I pulled her chair out, placed a hand under her butt and another under her legs. I lifted her effortlessly off of the chair and carried her up the stairs to the master bedroom. We kissed with tongue as we made our ascent to my parent's bedroom.

I gently guided Mom to the mattress as she reclined, stretching her limbs as she made herself comfortable. The right strap of her nightie had slipped over her shoulder. I admired her exposed, soft shoulder blade and the growing arc to her plentiful breast. I caught a glimpse of her smooth underarm.

"Do you bleach your armpits?"

I asked as I took off my shorts and shirt.

"Good heavens, no. Why do you ask?"

"I don't know, your skin just looks a lot paler there."

I saw Mom fold her arms self-consciously.

"Don't worry. It's not bad. I can't explain it. The contrast of tan and pale is kind of a turn on."

"Oh, okay." she put her hand behind her head.

I jumped on the bed, grabbed one of Mom's feet, rubbing it and massaging it firmly with both hands.

"Oh baby, that feels good," Mom cooed.

"You know, for some people, the feet are an erogenous zone. Tell me, do you feel anything when I touch you like this?"

Mom sighed as I squeezed and dug my thumbs in circular patterns down her arch. I also massaged her calf and rubbed without tickling the back of her knee.

"Ok, you're seriously making me wet."

"People often think that a foot massage is an innocent deed. 'I give my mother a foot massage', people say. Ha, I'm giving my mother a foot massage right now."

Mom giggled, but her breathing was getting more labored and I heard a moan escape her lips.

"They think erroneously that a foot massage is only marginally more intimate than a handshake. They couldn't be any more wrong. See- when a man places his hands on a woman's feet in a familiar way, a sort of simulation is taking place. See, I can caress and rub your feet, your legs, tenderizing the muscles, soothing the flesh. It's all an imitation- a surrogacy for cunnilingus. The way I press and rub here, and here, why I could- in theory- do the very same to your vagina. I could press into you and feel you this way, and it's that implicit connection to the yoni that women derive such immense relaxation and release from a good foot massage."

"I can't believe...how fucking close I am."

Without another word, I stuck my tongue between two of her toes. They curled at the touch, and my mother cried out as waves of pleasure moved over her.

We each sat up again, and Mother motioned for me to come to her with her finger.

I crept up to her lap as she pulled the other strap of her gown down, exposing her heaving, 32G breasts. She pulled the gown off of her, and extended her legs over my shoulders.

I snuck a finger into the front of her panties and pulled them to one side. I was a bit taken aback at how compact her pussy was, with cute little pinkish-brownish lips

"You look fucking tight."

I slid an exploratory finger up the ridge of her labia, pausing just at the point before her clitoral hood.

She sighed. I then slid my finger gently between her pussy lips and began to rub back and forth, in and out of her. Mom's legs spread apart as I massaged and teased her, now adding a second finger. I gently leaned forward and flicked her with my tongue. I ran zig-zag between her two lips until I got to the top, then I swirled my tongue around her clitoris and brought it into my mouth. I slurped and lapped at her with zeal, relishing Mom's moans of approval. I switched from sliding my fingers in and out of her and instead squeezed an invisible trigger that I envisioned hidden beneath her clitoris.

Mom's body shook as another orgasm struck her. I relished her thighs gripping my head vigorously, despite the pain in my ears. Mom let out a sound I refused to believe a human could make. As her squeals finally subsided, I eased the pressure and frequency of licks.

I pulled away and glanced at the narrow corridor between her pussy and asshole. I delicately licked her pussy lips again, and then slowly lowered my tongue to that smooth terrain until it came to rest against the spokes of her ass. I flicked my tongue back and forth, and running over and backward across this unexplored territory, making sure to wet every crevice and groove so that not one inch of her was left unattended.

I then licked and sucked on my index finger before slowly, carefully inserting it into her anus.

"Oh, oh yeah go slow. Just like that."

I moved my arm back and forth, creating soft friction and getting her body used to something penetrating and retracting. I marveled at how tight she felt around me. I felt my cock stiffening in anticipation. I then stuck my middle finger in and very delicately turned my digits back and forth, trying to open her up without causing any discomfort.

"How does this feel? Are you relaxed? I want this to be good for you, too."

"I'm getting used to it, honey. I think I'm ready for you now."

I removed my hand, and for a moment her lacy underwear rolled back over her privates. I spit into my hand and rubbed it up and down the length of my cock. I applied a second coat, making sure that none of it was dry and that there was a uniform covering.

"Okay, breathe in, and breathe out. I'm going to enter, try not to tense up, okay?"

Mom nodded, her chin trembling slightly.

She took a deep breath and exhaled.

I pressed the head of my cock against her asshole. The skin was smooth but gently resisted me. I pressed a bit more, finally teasing the folds of her skin apart. I carefully slid a bit into her. She sighed, but nodded me along. In a moment, I had fully inserted the head into her.

"I'm going to slide back a little, try to stay relaxed. You feel good here. How's that?"

"Mmm, yeah, that feels okay."

"Okay, I'm going to try putting in a little more. We'll just take it slow, okay?"

"You're so considerate. Oh my goodness, I can't believe we're doing this!"

I slid the head back into her, which she accepted more easily. I then pushed a little bit more, this time my shaft entered her. I closed my eyes, relishing her tightness and warmth as I stuck my cock in her. I started to slide back and forth slowly.

"Oh honey, that actually feels really good. You can go a little faster."

I grabbed her leg and pulled it close to me, kissing her as I slid back and forth. I felt like we were reaching a grove, and I added a little bit of momentum. The bed rocked back and forth with the headboard smacking the wall.

"Oh, oh my. Oh my god, son. This feels fucking incredible."

"You want to play with yourself while I fuck your tight little hole?"

"Yes, oh god yes," she moaned as she started rubbing her pussy.

"You look so fucking sexy. You feel fucking amazing," I grunted as I rocked my hips harder and faster.

"Can, can I try it on top?" she squeaked.

"Of course."

I dismounted her and she stood up as I shimmied underneath her.

Mom squatted down, grabbing a hold of my shaft as she now guided it into her. She started bouncing up and down, her massive tits smacking against her chest as she rode me.

"Oh, fuck yeah baby. You're going to make me cum again."

I reached up, grabbing her tits and kneading them, rolling her stiff nipples between my finger and thumb.

"Oh fuck, that feels sooooo good..." she moaned.

I was starting to get close too. I watched my mom's face contort in ecstasy as she reached her climax. She screamed, and suddenly a geiser of spray erupted from her pussy.

"Oh fuck, you just squirted all over me."

I felt the pressure coming back.

"I'm going to cum now, can I do it on your face?"

"Okay baby, are you ready?"

"Yeah, I'm right about to cum."

Mom hopped off and got on her knees next to the bed. I stood up, jerked myself off a few times before I exploded all over her nose and mouth. She smiled up at me and licked the gooey mess off of her lips.

"That was incredible. Wow, that was intense." I said, settling back on the bed.

Mom playfully tackled me to the bed, laying her head on my chest.

"That was definitely the best time. Thank you for being gentle and pacing yourself for me. That was amazing. I love you."

"I love you too."

"Okay, I think I better get showered and dressed. You want to clean up with me?"

"Okay, mom. I don't think this quarantine is going to be so bad afterall."

I smacked her ass as we made our way to the shower.