Dr. Mom Pt. 02

Story Info
Lee joins his mother in the shower.
1.3k words
4.47
136.3k
168

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After fucking in her doctor's office the night before, Dr. Veronica Thelma and her son Lee ran back to their car, they heard the Sunday clean up crew coming in for the day so they quickly got dressed, even though both their clothes were covered in Lee's cum, and ran out of there to Veronica's car.

When they got home later that morning they immediately went to their own bedrooms and slept throughout the day.

In the afternoon. Veronica woke up and went to take a shower. Her pussy and ass were very sore from the fucking Lee gave her last night. She thought about the night before and how she was going to use her son's semen to help solve the lack-of-pregnancy problem the women in that city seemed to be having. She felt somewhat guilty about fucking her son the night before, but it was also the best night of sex she'd ever had in her life, so she was feeling a bit mixed. She supposed once her son woke up they would have a sit-down talk about it. She only hoped he wasn't traumatized by fucking his own mother.

What she didn't know, as Lee woke up, was that he was far from traumatized, in fact, he was looking to fuck his mother again as soon as he possibly could. And since he heard the shower running, he knew that time was now. He slept naked and stayed that way as he went from his room to the bathroom across the hall. When he went into the room he saw through the clear glass door of the shower that his mother was currently putting lotion on her glorious tits and belly, she had her eyes closed as the water cascaded down her beautiful body. He smiled as he entered the room and opened the shower door.

Veronica heard the noise and opened her eyes as she watched her naked son entering the shower with her, "What the fuck Lee? What are you doing?"

Lee grabbed his hardening cock as he looked at his gorgeous mother's naked body, he watched as the water flowed from her long blonde hair, down her huge tits, and down her belly to her shaved pussy, "I thought we could have some more fun." He stated simply.

Veronica was shocked. She expected her son to consider last night the same way she did, just a mistake, which led to some great sex but should never be repeated ever. "No way Lee, for one thing, my pussy and ass are so fucking sore from what you did to them!" She said this like she was upset about it but truthfully she loved what her son did to them, "And secondly, that should never ever happen aga-"

Her son cut her off by suddenly grabbing her hips and pulling her in to kiss her. Their tongues wrestled for a moment before she pushed him away again, "I said no, son! I'm your mother soOOOooooO, FUUUUCK!" She moaned out as Lee moved one of his hands from her hips to her pussy and started playing with her clit and labia, she was sore but her son's roughness was turning her on. He slipped two fingers into her cunt as he leaned down and started sucking on one of her breasts. "SHHIIIITTT! FUUUUCKK THAAAAT FEELS SOOO GOOD!" She moaned out as her son finger fucked her and sucked her tits while water from the showerhead flowed down over both of them. "I'M CUMMING! OOOooooooOOOohhhhhh" She announced and moaned loudly as her son made her cum on his fingers.

When Veronica calmed down she pushed her son away again. "I already told you. Now I'm especially too sore to have sex today!"

"You know," Lee said as he stepped towards his mother and pushed her against the wall of the shower, "My coach says when a muscle is sore that's when you have to exercise it even harder until it gets used to what you're doing with it." While he said this he grabbed one of Veronica's legs and held it up so he had better access to his mother's pussy.

"I don't think this is quite the same-OOOHH!" Veronica did nothing to resist him as her son pushed his thick cock into her cunt. "HOLY SHIT! NO! I'M SORE! I'M SO SOOOOORRE" She moaned as Lee started to roughly fuck his mother in the shower. "OooooHHH SON! YOU FEEL SO FUCKING GOOD!" She moaned finally as she spread her legs further to give her son better access.

As his mom said this, Lee started to fuck her even harder but it was too much for her and she pushed him away, "Lee, that's too much right now. Let me just suck your dick for a second." After she said this she got on her knees in the shower and took her son's mammoth cock between her lips. She sucked, slow at first as she got used to the feel of once again having her son's huge dick in between her lips, but she quickly started picking up speed.

"That's fucking good Mom," Lee said as he grabbed Veronica by the back of the head as he started thrusting into her throat, "That's really fucking good Mom."

Veronica let her son use her mouth like she was some kind of fuck doll as he thrust into her full lips. After a few more thrusts, without any warning at all, Lee came into his mother's throat. Like always, it was a copious amount of cum shooting out of his cock into Veronica's mouth. She pushed him off but he kept cumming into her face, some even getting in her eye, as he covered her face and tits with his white goo. "Holy shit son, you cum in gallons!" She said excitedly, remembering again that she was going to help the women in that city.

"Shit Mom, you look so beautiful, covered in my cum!" Lee said as he admired his handiwork of his mother's face and tits just before the water washed it all away.

"Thanks, son," Veronica said beaming at her beautiful boy, "I love that you think I'm hot!" She stroked his cock a couple more times to make sure he was empty and noticed he was still completely hard, "Jesus Christ son, I can't believe you're still hard after that! Do you realize that this means you're a very fertile young man!"

Lee wasn't entirely sure what that meant but he didn't care either, "So? You ready to fuck again now?"

"Ugh," Veronica whined, "I really do, but I'm just too sore son, maybe a little later, okay?" She kept the water running as she got out of the shower. "If you want to wash yourself off now." She turned away towards the sink but her ass was still facing the shower as she bent over to grab her toothbrush. She heard her son shut the water off behind her. Veronica found her toothbrush but she stayed bent over that way while her son exited the shower.

"You know Mom," Lee said while he grabbed his mom's hips and she yelped in delight, "the coach says that you should always work hardest the muscles that feel the sorest." As he said that, he lined his cock up with Veronica's hot, wet, longing pussy and slowly sunk his cock in.

"Oh fuck son!" Veronica moaned, "Not so rough!"

"Shut up, cunt," Lee said roughly as he started to fuck his mother. "And don't ever tell me I can't use your pussy whenever I want, again!"

"FUCK ME, SON! I LOVE IT WHEN YOU USE MY PUSSY!" Veronica yelled and her voice echoed throughout the house.

Little did she know that was when her sister walked through the front door. So much had happened in the last 24 hours they forgot that Lee's Aunt Linda was coming over that day...