Dr. Mom Pt. 05

Story Info
Lee and his mother go grocery shopping...
1.9k words
4.6
81.5k
120

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner (and Veronica and her sister getting fucked by her son a few more times each), Veronica remembered that she should go pick up food for later so that at least next time she makes dinner it wouldn't be Mac and Cheese again.

Lee wanted to go with her, but Veronica wouldn't let him...until Lee put pants on. Despite this, Lee still insisted on driving to the store, even though it was only five minutes away, but this way he could force his mother to suck his cock all the way to the store. Of course, because the trip was so short, Lee didn't get to cum down Veronica's throat like he wanted, and he had to walk into the store with a huge erection making a large tent in his pants.

Veronica was wearing a plain blue dress, but no bra or panties, she figured she'd just be taking all her clothes off again so she could take care of her son's "condition" when they got back home. She walked into the store.

Because it was so late, there didn't seem to be many customers. The cashier, Paula, was there though and Veronica said hello to her. Veronica knew Paula well, she worked there almost every day for the last 15 years and Veronica talked to her often while checking out. She was also a red-headed, hot MILF, and one of Veronica's patients. She had one girl, 18, Nancy, and though Nancy was fully grown, Paula wanted to get pregnant again and have another baby since Nancy would be leaving for college soon.

For now though, Veronica simply nodded at Paula in a friendly manner as she grabbed a cart to push around the store.

Paula noticed as Veronica came in that she wasn't wearing a bra and had her long blonde hair down, two things she'd never seen Dr. Thelma without. And when the doctor's son came in, Lee, Paula thought his name was, she noticed that he seemed to have a huge erection sticking out in front of him in his pants. Paula gaped at this, but also noticed that she'd seen Veronica and Lee many times throughout their lives, and not once did they ever look as sexually charged as both of them did now.

Paula noticed the time too, 9p.m. which was when the store normally closed, but they had a store policy to lock the doors but let everyone in the store to finish shopping first. She buzzed Tom the security guy in the back who was paid to sit on his ass and eat the donuts the bakery made for free. "Tom," She said, "Outside of the two customers that just came in, is there anyone else in the store?"

Tom briefly glanced at the monitors before hitting the button to talk back, "No, just those two." He noted that the woman who came in was amazingly hot, but didn't say that part into the microphone.

"Kay," Paula said a moment later, "Well, you can just go home then. I'll finish up with those two." Paula said. Tom didn't say anything after that, Paula assumed he just got up and left.

With Veronica and her son Lee, Lee was fucking horny and also disappointed that his mom didn't finish him off in the parking lot like he wanted her to. "You know, Mom," he said evilly to her, "You didn't do as I asked and let me fuck you in the parking lot. You know I'm going to have to punish you now."

Veronica pretended to ignore him, "Oh, look, milk is twenty cents off right now." She said as she slowly pushed the cart down the aisle. While pushed the cart she stuck her curvy butt out behind her which made the skirt ride up slightly and showed off her sexy legs and the skirt gripped her ass beautifully, making Lee only want his mother all the more.

He grabbed her hips and moved her dress up to her waist, this totally exposed her ass and pussy as she stuck it out behind her. Lee didn't even glance around before taking his cock out and sliding it once again into his mother's beautiful, wet pussy.

"Jesus Lee," Veronica complained as her son started fucking her right there in the milk aisle, "You can't fuck me in public!"

"Too late for that now Mom!" Lee shouted as he continued to fuck his mother as she was bent over the cart. The way he was fucking her, Veronica noticed, she was actually being pushed up the aisle as he did so, good thing the cart has wheels she though as she grabbed a carton of milk and put it in the cart.

"FUCK LEE! FUCK ME!" Veronica screamed as her first orgasm hit her, she positioned the cart so Lee would fuck her down another grocery aisle, "WE NEED BREEEEEAD!" She yelled as she continued to orgasm.

Paula at the front counter could hear as Veronica yelled out in orgasmic bliss. And she knew exactly what was happening but a part of her couldn't believe it. She walked out from behind the cash register and down to where the obvious noises of fucking were coming from until she came to the bread aisle. She gasped when she saw the sight before her. Her friend and doctor, Veronica, was bent over her shopping cart, her giant boobs had flopped out of her dress and were now bouncing in perfect unison as Veronica's own son, Lee, fucked the shit out of her.

Lee saw Paula as he fucked his mother, and noticed that she looked shocked at the incestuous sight before her, but he could also tell she was very turned on. Having her watch them was a huge turn on to Lee as well and he could feel himself start to cum, "Mom, get on your knees!" He ordered, he wanted to show Paula what a slut his mom was.

Veronica wasn't even thinking about it as she got off her son's cock and got on her knees, holding her breasts up so he could target them with his cum. And cum he did, he grabbed his cock and aimed it at his mother and started shooting long salvoes of semen all over her face, dress, tits, and hair. She was an absolute mess as she stood up again and started wiping the copious cum from her face and eating it. "MM-mm, so fucking good." she commented as she ate some more of her son's cum. It was then that she noticed Paula staring at them. The sight of watching a son cover his mother in cum was so much for Paula that she had reached a hand into her jeans and started finger fucking herself right in front of them.

"Hi Paula," Veronica said as she waved at her with a very cummy smile on her face. "Why don't you come say hi to my son! He's going to get you pregnant after all." She said as she let cum drop off her body and fall down to the floor.

"What? Pregnant?" Paula said as she took her hand out of her pants and walked over to the incestuous pair. She thought it a bit odd talking to her doctor while she was covered in jizz from her son's huge cock just a foot away from her. Of course, this was also while they were standing in the middle of a public store. True, no one else was there right then, but all of this depravity was turning on Paula like she couldn't believe.

"That's right Paula," Veronica told her friend excitedly, "Lee is a baby-making machine! Just look how much he came on me! He'll definitely be able to knock you up for you!"

Paula was wide-eyed when she came up to the mother and son, she glanced down at Lee's cock, which she was surprised was still hard even though he had just cum in what seemed like gallons all over his own mother, "Jesus, so this will be an artificial insemination sort of thing?" She asked.

Veronica smiled, cum dripped on her lips, which she licked off, "MMM, that's good, but no, more like just regular insemination. My son's medical condition indicates he needs nearly constant sex. It's a good thing he has such a slutty mommy to help him." Paula couldn't help but get even wetter as she thought about what a slutty mommy her doctor really was, "So, I'm afraid, as a medical practitioner, I recommend you give my son at least two fucks a day, until you're pregnant, at least, and he is sexually satisfied."

Paula looked from the slut-mom to her stud-son, "Can we start now?"

"I was hoping you'd say that." Veronica said as she got on her knees and undid Paula's jeans, revealing a large patch of red hair covering her pussy. "Oh, I see you're a natural redhead." Veronica said, "Now, you'll have to be quite wet, as my son's cock is very large. I'll help." She then started tonguing her patient's pussy.

"OH FUCK! DOCTOR YOU FEEL REALLY FUCKING GOOD!" Paula suddenly cried out as she came, already too excited from watching the mother and son fuck a moment ago. Also she could feel Lee's cum dripping from his mother's face all over her pussy and this was turning her on more than she thought it ever would. She didn't know until just then, but Paula was a huge cumslut.

Paula fell down onto the floor of the store. Her ass was cold on the linoleum but she didn't care. She kicked the rest of her jeans off and spread her legs wide, "Come fuck me Lee, I need you to fuck a baby into me." Paula said.

Lee didn't have to be told twice, he got on the floor with her and lined his cock up with her cum-covered pussy. He thought it was a little funny that he had already given her a creampie, in a way, before he started to fuck her.

"Oh shit!" Lee yelled out, "You are really fucking tight!"

"And you're super large in my pussy!" Paula commented as Lee started to slowly fuck her, he began to increase his speed and Paula's voice was change just into vocal sounds as she couldn't even speak English with the royal pounding of pleasure Lee's penis was causing to her pussy.

This was a hot scene, Veronica thought, and she wanted to be involved. She removed the rest of her dress and put her legs on either side of Paula's head on the floor of the grocery store, she lowered her pussy until it was at Paula's mouth. Paula surprised herself as she started to eat the hot mother's pussy. She'd never been with a woman before but now that she was eating cunt in the middle of her job, she knew she was always going to want to eat pussy forever. She loved the taste, the smell, and texture. She could eat Veronica's pussy for days, especially if her son was fucking her at the same time.

After a few more minutes like that, everyone had an intense orgasm, especially Paula as she felt Lee fill her pussy with his cum and simultaneously Lee's mom covered Paula's mouth and face with girl cum. She loved it, and made an appointment with Veronica as they left the store.

"Sure, come in tomorrow morning, I need to run a few tests on Lee then anyway."