Dr. Mom Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica had already moved Lee onto his back on the teacher's desk and was already fucking him her huge boobs bouncing as Lee fucked her with his huge cock, "Oh fuck this feels so good!" She shouted.

Irene was too fucking horny, she ran up to Veronica and watched as she fucked her son. "Wow," she said as she got up close to where Veronica's pussy was engulfing her son's huge cock, "That looks so fucking good. I get next." Irene called.

"How about now?" Veronica suggested as she got off her son's cock and sat on his face. Lee immediately started eating his mother's cunt, and Irene got on Lee's cock, lined her pussy up and a moment later she was fucking Lee as well. "Holy fuuuuck!" She moaned, "This is even better than it looked!" The principal moaned.

Jill saw this happening and stopped eating her teacher's cunt long enough to whine, "Hey! I wanted to fuck him too!"

"Don't worry," Veronica explained as Lee kept eating her pussy, "Lee's got a lot of cum to give. I'm sure they'll be plenty of fucking to be had before he's done." As if on command, that's when Lee moaned as he lapped away at his mother's pussy and released a large amount of semen into his principal's cunt.

This was also when the bell started to ring for 3rd period, "Oh shit!" Mabel shouted, "I have another class now, everyone get their clothes on!" She shouted as she rushed to grab her clothes. She realized that she still had a lot of Lee's cum on her body while she was throwing her shirt and panties back on. It started soaking into her clothes and made them look wet, but outside of the obvious smell of semen on her, she looked normal again.

Everyone else dressed too. Lee looked to his mother who then looked to the principal. "So, what do you want to do about my son's condition right now?" she asked.

Irene thought about it, for one, it could lead to a great deal of flack for her, but, as long as they could keep it secret, Lee was one terrific fuck. "The two of you meet me in my office so we can discuss the matter further. I'll also give Lee an excuse for missing his 3rd period class." As she said this everyone got dressed and Lee and his mother followed Irene to her office.

12