Dr. Pastor's Recovery Plan Ch. 01

Story Info
Young man + Dr. hatch a plan to lure Mom.
10.5k words
4.74
48.6k
148
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters involved in sexual situations are 18 years or older.

Colton quickly grabbed a flute off the tray of a passing waiter. He started attending these hospital functions when he was fourteen and learned early on that you could get away with a lot in a crowd. Now, after four years of practice it was even easier. Colton was strapping at 6' 2" and 190 lbs, and he had the air of confidence that many young men from wealth have. He had sandy blonde hair with a little bit of wave to it, that he'd started growing out. It was now down to his chin. It made him look like more of a surfer than he was, but the girls at school seemed to like it.

Colton's father, Grant, was a venture capitalist and had reached the level of success where you no longer earned status through buying things for yourself, but by giving it away. His father's frequent contributions to St. Mary's meant that Colton and his family were regulars whenever the hospital christened a new wing or named a new head of surgery.

Colton knocked back his champagne and walked over towards his parents. His parents were talking to a woman who looked to be around his mother's age, the mid-forties. His mother, Linda, was average height with shoulder length blonde hair, and trim like a runner, with perky C-cups and a small but firm looking ass. The woman, on the other hand, was probably just around five feet, but had a killer hourglass figure. She had dark hair and gently tanned skin.

"Colton, meet Dr. Pastor. Dr. Pastor this is our son, Colton," said his father.

"Pleasure to meet you Colton, but please call me Beatriz," she said. She smiled sweetly up at Colton. Up close Colton noticed that Beatriz had inviting light green eyes.

"Colton's about to start his senior year of high school," his mother chimed in.

"You must be very excited," said Beatriz. "Ugh, to be young and unburdened again. Live it up while you can, Colton." She winked at him.

"Oh, Colton works very hard, we're very proud of him." His mother wrapped her arm through his and rubbed his shoulder.

"Yes, we've made it very clear. There's a job waiting for him after college...IF he applies himself," added his father.

Colton supposed it was better than the alternative that his parents trended towards effusive, but it could be a lot to take.

"Mom, Dad, I'm pretty beat. I think I'm gonna take an Uber home, if that's alright."

"Of course, sweetie," Colton's mother leaned towards him, and he brought his face down to kiss her on the cheek. "If we don't see you in the morning don't forget to schedule your physical. You won't be able to play lacrosse unless they have that physical, okay?"

"Yes, Mom, I know."

"Colton's old internist was the best, top of his class, but he went down to Cedars Sinai," said his father.

"Well, I can see him," said Beatriz. "I'm going to head home too. Linda, Grant, it was lovely meeting you. Colton, let's schedule as we wait for the cars."

They bid his parents adieu and walked out toward the street. Beatriz pulled out her phone and opened her calendar, and they found a time after school that week for Colton to come in.

"So, you play lacrosse? You any good?" asked Beatriz, a twinkle in her eye.

"Yeah, I'm alright. Good enough to be team captain this year."

"And modest too," she smirked. "So, you're good at handling a long stiff pole, are you?"

That got a laugh out of Colton. "Yeah, um, unfortunately I think I have to say that's true."

A car pulled up in front of them. "Well, I think this is me," she said. She walked towards him and pressed her clutch against his abdomen as she said, "I'll see you Wednesday at 3:30, ok?"

"See you then, Doc."

Beatriz walked to her car, a bit of a sway in her step. As her car drove away Colton said to himself, "Mrs. Robinson, are you trying to seduce me?"

Colton stood on the curb waiting for his Uber and looked back at the hospital. Through the large glass windows, he could see his mother looking glamorous in her gown. He thought back to a year ago, the last time he attended an event like this with his parents. He'd gone home early then too and was lying in bed when they got home. They were making a lot of noise in the kitchen and he'd gone downstairs to ask them to keep it down, but as he got to the bottom stairs, he saw something he'd never expected. His mother had taken off her gown and bra and was on the kitchen island facing the stairs as his father fucked her. At first her eyes were scrunched but she opened them, and locked eyes with Colton. She didn't scream out or yelp, she just looked at him as his father continued pumping his cock into her. They looked at each other for probably 30 seconds, though he remembered it felt like much longer. Colton's eyes dropped to take in her gently jiggling breasts and then back up to her eyes. His mother closed her eyes again, and Colton quickly and quietly went upstairs. The two of them had never spoken about it.

His Uber driver honked his horn and broke Colton's reverie. He got into the car and went home.

"Colton Rivers?"

Colton stood and raised his hand as he walked over to the nurse.

"The doctor will see you now."

She walked Colton back to an examination room and told him to change into a thin gown. He put the gown on and sat on the examination table for a few minutes before Dr. Pastor entered. Colton had expected the white coat, but Dr. Pastor wore a rather form fitting coral colored dress, with a deep neckline that revealed some of her tan cleavage.

"Colton, how are we today?"

"I'm good, Doc, how are you?"

"Call me Beatriz."

"How are you, Beatriz?"

"I'm doing well. Alright, so we're doing a physical today. So, I'm gonna listen to your heart, look in your mouth, all that jazz, then I'll ask you a few questions, and then we'll be done, sounds good?"

"Sounds good."

Beatriz put her stethoscope in her ears and walked over to Colton to listen to his heartbeat. She placed the stethoscope on his chest and listened for a few seconds. He was naked under the gown, and her close proximity made him nervous and excited. It didn't help that with her their height difference and her standing right next to him he got a view right down the top of her dress.

Beatriz looked up, and Colton thought she might have caught him looking at her breasts. He knew she had when she asked, "Any reason in particular you'd have an elevated heartrate right now?" Colton played it off by saying he always got nervous during medical exams, but she smirked at that. When she moved to listen to his lungs, one hand guided the stethoscope around his back while her other hand rested on his knees, inches away from the hem of the gown.

"Alright, so..." she looked at his chart, and her brows raised in surprise, "Oh! You're eighteen!"

"Yeah, I'm a summer baby, my parents decided to put me in the lower year, apparently it has 'educational benefits'"

"Right..." Beatriz grew quiet for a moment, then briefly squeezed her eyes hard, and opened them again, as if to refocus.

"Okay, question time." She sat on a rolling stool and asked if he smoked, how much he drank, how often he exercised.

"Are you sexually active?"

"I'm always confused by that question, like right now?"

Beatriz smiled and said, "Have you had sexual contact with anyone?"

"Yes."

"Are you having sexual contact with anyone currently?"

"No."

"Handsome guy like you, really?"

Colton felt his face turn a little red at that question.

"Really, doc. Uh, Beatriz."

"And how long has it been since your last sexual partner?"

"Um, like 8 months?"

"And did you use contraceptives of some kind?"

"Yeah, we used a condom."

And then she asked very plainly, "Would you like a release?"

"What?"

She rolled her stool closer to him. "I would love to make a young hot guy like you cum, Colton. Would you like that? Feel free to say no. If you do, I'll walk out of this room, you'll get changed, and we can act like this never happened. But I'd really like it if you said yes."

"Isn't this like against doctor's ethics or something? Won't you get in trouble?"

"To be honest, I'm in the middle of a divorce, and I'm about to take my ex-husband for all he's worth. Ethics be damned, I'm getting out of the game, anyway. They could take away my license, but as of a few weeks ago we're just two consenting adults." She placed her hands on his thighs and squeezed.

"Um, yeah, Doc, I'd like a release."

"Wait, how are you getting home?"

"Um, my mom is picking me up, why?"

"Damn, well. I can't have you leaving this room smelling like sex, which is bad news for me but not for you."

Beatriz reached behind her and unzipped her dress enough to slide her arms out, and she pushed the top portion of her dress down so her bra-clad breasts were visible. She reached behind again to undo her bra and free her breasts. They were tan and full, with dark brown, large areolae and delectable nipples.

"What do you think?"

"Fuck, Beatriz, your tits are perfect."

"Play with them."

Colton sat forward a bit and reached out and grabbed her breasts, one in each hand, and gave them a gentle squeeze; he ran his thumbs over her nipples. Beatriz slowly reached forward under Colton's gown and found his cock. She started slowly, simply squeezing with gentle pressure. Between Beatriz's glorious tits, and the tender stimulation he was receiving, his cock quickly grew in her hand, until it was its full, rigid seven inches.

"I knew when I met you that you had a big cock," she laughed softly as she began stroking his cock. Colton was in heaven as Beatriz alternated between sequences of slow strokes and sequences of quick strokes. He loved watching her tits bounce as she jerked him off.

"Take off you gown," she said. Colton removed his hands from her breasts and untied the string at the neck of the gown and pulled it away from his body.

"My god, you're hot," she said. She ran her other hand over his muscular chest, down his abs, and then cradled and gently tugged on his balls

"Haha, thanks Doc, you too," he panted out.

Beatriz picked up the pace and Colton muttered out, "Oh fuck."

Beatriz giggled, "Oh god this makes me feel like I'm in high school again. Turning a guy to putty just by giving him a handjob, sneaking around, your mother in the other room." Colton had closed his eyes, lost in the sensations, but when she mentioned his mother, Beatriz noticed that Colton said something like "oh yeah." Beatriz leaned forward and spit onto Colton's cock.

"You like sneaking around? You like getting a handjob with your mother in the other room?" Colton nodded his head and whimpered out "yeah."

"Do you like the risk? What would happen if she caught us huh?"

"Fuck, that would be so hot." That confirmed Beatriz's suspicions.

"Yeah, you want to be caught by mommy?"

"Yeah."

"You want mommy to open that door and see you cumming on me?"

"Yeeaahhh."

"You want to come for mommy?"

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, fuck I'm gonna cum!" Colton began bucking his hips.

"Cum for mommy, Colton." Beatriz leaned forward and put her mouth on Colton's cockhead and began to suck, while she stroked his cock as fast as she could. She felt his cock spasm as a load of hot cum erupted from him and into her mouth, she had to swallow several times to get it all.

Colton slumped back against the wall panting. Beatriz told him to open his eyes. Before him he saw Beatriz, her dress pulled up above her waist, her lacey underwear pushed to the side as she rubbed tight circles on her clit.

"Watch me cum for you, Colton." It didn't take long; she'd been so worked up from feeling his hard cock in her hand that she came within a minute.

The two of them got cleaned up, and Beatriz walked Colton out to the waiting room where his mother was waiting for him.

"Hi Linda, here he is, fit as a fiddle, and ready for the lacrosse season. If anything comes up just give me a call." She smiled and walked off.

"Are you feeling okay, honey?" his mother asked. "You look a little flushed."

"Huh, no, I'm fine Mom." Colton left the hospital in a haze.

A week later and Colton found himself on a hospital gurney which was, admittedly, sooner than he expected. Every year his team had a scrimmage match with another school's team. Usually, it was a pretty chill game, with neither squad going for broke. This year was different.

It turned out one of Colton's friends, Declan, had been hooking up with the girlfriend of a player on the other team. Declan hadn't known, but the other player didn't care, he started a fight on the field as soon as he could. As team captain, Colton had felt it was his job to keep it civilized so he rushed into the fray and tried to separate the growing mob. As he was trying to break up the fight, somebody's foot tangled with his and a pile of them fell--onto Colton's arms.

So here he was, back in the hospital, back in a gown. This time he was behind a thin curtain in a bustling emergency room and had both his arms wrapped and splinted up to the middle of his biceps.

Then curtain was pulled open quickly and Dr. Pastor walked in with his X-rays. Colton was surprised to see her. She drew the curtain closed again.

"Your mother called, she wanted to make sure you got the best care," she winked at him. She put the X-rays on the screen and walked over to Colton, placing her hands on his thighs. She rubbed him gently as she explained that he'd broken bones in both forearms and that he'd be in casts for at least 6 weeks, but probably more, and that he'd likely miss most of the lacrosse season. Colton let out a disappointed sigh.

"I know, sweetie, I know it's disappointing." She moved up towards him to gently stroke his face, but she left her other hand on his thigh which pushed up the hem of his gown. Colton felt cool air on his balls. "Can I make it better for you? Do you want momma to take care of you?" Colton felt his cock begin to rise at the suggestion.

"Won't we get caught?"

"No one is going to open a closed curtain here, and there's so much hustle and bustle around here no one is going to notice a thing. Let me make you cum, I promise it'll make you feel better." She swiftly moved her hand under his gown and began massaging his balls. "Let me coax all that hot, teenage cum out of you." She moved her small hand up to the root of his stiff cock and squeezed before beginning to stroke him. "Let momma stroke your cock until you cum."

She climbed up on the gurney and leaned in and kissed Colton as she stroked his cock, faster and faster. "I want you to make a mess for me and let momma clean it all up." Colton was driven wild by the dirty talk. He loved that Dr. Pastor kept referring to herself as 'momma.' She began whispering in his ear while she slowed her stroking.

"Colton, you know what I find really hot. I think it's so hot that you want to fuck your mom. Do you want my help?"

"Wha?" Colton couldn't tell if he'd hit his head or something, or he was just lost in the euphoria of his sexy doctor jerking him off, but he was confused.

"Do you want to play a game? I can help you fuck your mother. Do you want to fuck your mother?" Dr. Pastor began picking up the pace of her stroking.

Colton had never voiced his desire before, but somehow Dr. Pastor knew, and he figured why not? "Yeah," he whispered, "yeah, I wanna fuck my mom."

"Fantastic. Now, first, I've got to get you off."

Dr. Pastor scooted down on the gurney and knelt in between Colton's spread legs, she told him to bend his knees. As she continued stroking him, she stuck her middle finger in her mouth, coating it with saliva, before bringing it down to Colton's anus. She rubbed in tight circles.

"Oh, whoa," exclaimed Colton.

"You like that, baby? You like momma playing with your ass?" Colton nodded. She brought her finger back towards her mouth and dropped more spit on it, then returned it to his ass. After rubbing a little more, she began slowly sliding her finger into him. She stroked him faster, at the same time quickly pressing on his prostate. "Let momma know when you're about to cum and I'll slurp it all down."

Colton felt his balls beginning to tighten, and the tingling sensation that told him he was about to cum grew. "Beatriz, I'm close."

"Not Beatriz. Momma. Tell momma you're about to cum."

"Momma. Momma if you don't stop, I'm gonna cum all over the place." Beatriz quickly brought her mouth down on his cock as he exploded. She guzzled his cum down. Colton's cock pumped and pumped; it was the longest orgasm he'd ever experienced.

"Fuck that was incredible."

"Yes, it was." She pulled his gown back down and made sure he looked presentable. "I'm going to bring your mother back here. Are you ready?"

Colton waited a few minutes until Dr. Pastor and his mother reentered. Colton was anxious to see what was going to happen and how the doctor was going to enact her plan. His mother rushed over to his bedside to coo over him and ask how he was doing.

"I'm fine, Mom."

"He's okay?" she asked Dr. Pastor.

"Yes, he should fine, but given where the breaks are in his forearms, we needed to stabilize the elbow as well, so Colton is going to be in full arm casts on both arms."

"I see."

"That means that Colton won't be able to do very much for himself, lack of elbow flexion means that simple tasks like getting dressed or cleaning himself will be nearly impossible."

"What should we do about that? Should we hire someone?"

"That's certainly a possibility. However, there have been studies conducted on adequacy of care, and with low skill tasks, like the ones required here, we've actually seen better patient outcomes when the primary care is being offered by someone they already know." Colton was surprised, it was like a switch had flipped in the doctor, she spoke so confidently and professionally, he would never have been able to guess that she had some kind of ulterior motive with the instructions she was giving.

"Why is that?" his mother asked.

"Trust is an important element in any care relationship. So far it appears that the only major issues from the clash on the field are Colton's broken forearms, but other complications may arise and it's important that Colton feel that he can trust the person taking care of him and can speak candidly about any issues."

"Of course, that makes sense."

"If I recall correctly from our conversation at the gala, your husband travels quite a bit for work, but you're a stay-at-home parent?"

"Yes, that's right."

"For that reason, I'd recommend that you be the primary point of care at home. Colton is mobile so he'll still be able to attend school and the school is obligated to provide assistance for him there, so we won't need to worry about that. But as I said, getting dressed, daily hygiene, preparing food, those sorts of things will fall to you."

Linda gently squeezed Colton's muscular upper arm out of concern. "Okay, yeah, that should be fine."

"I imagine those duties I just described aren't too surprising, but I'm interested in making sure the whole patient is cared for. Colton is entering senior year, and that can be a very stressful time, even absent a life disrupting injury like this. Many young men turn to masturbation as a form of stress relief. This is a healthy option, there's evidence that regular ejaculation has a positive correlation with long term prostate health. Colton will be prescribed pain medication, and there is some concern among physicians that, while appropriate, the addictive nature of these medications present serious risks. In order to reduce the likelihood of abuse I would advise that we provide Colton with a method of sexual release as a way of managing stress."

"I'm sorry. I'm not quite sure I understand..."

"Well, given that Colton will not have the use of his hands, the traditional method of male masturbation, it is my medical advice that you manually stimulate Colton to completion regularly." Dr. Pastor said this without much affect, as if it was any normal clinical prescription.