Dr. Rick: the Longhorn Case

Story Info
Stacy survives a serial killer and Dr. Rick is there to help.
4.4k words
4.19
3.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly opened her eyes, not recognizing where she was. Her head felt like it was buzzing and she could hear a repetitive beeping noise. Once she was starting to wake up more, she tried to move her arm, but felt something tugging. She looked down to see an IV taped to her forearm, then it finally dawned on her.

"What... what's happening?" She asked out loud. She finally realized she was in the hospital but had no idea why. She tried to sit up but she could feel her body was too exhausted to move. Just as she was going to try to call out for help, a nurse walked in and saw her awake.

"Oh my God, you're awake!" She praised, immediately walking to her.

"Where am I? What happened?" The woman asked the nurse as she helped her raise the bed up more.

"You're at First West Hospital, the Emergency Department. You were brought in last night via ambulance, knocked out cold. Im going to do a couple checks on you, okay? Can you tell me your name?" The nurse asked, started to check her pulse and blood pressure.

"Um... yea, it's Stacy. Stacy Blake. What happened to me? It feels like I just ran a marathon... and my leg hurts." Stacy asked the nurse again.

The nurse shook her head, "You came in with a broken foot. Other than that, we really don't know. The person who called 911 didn't witness what happened, just saw you collapse on the ground. When we examined you, it looked like you had gotten into it with someone." She explained, motioning down to her hands. Stacy looked down and saw her knuckles were cut up and bruised, similar to defense wounds. "I'm going to go get the doctor for you and he can go over more in detail, sound good?" Stacy felt tears welling up in her eyes from being overwhelmed, and nodded her head. The nurse placed a caring hand on her shoulder for a moment and left to get the doctor.

'What on earth happened to me last night?' She thought to herself, shaking her head. A moment later she heard a knock at her door which snapped her out of her thoughts.

She watched as a tall, middle aged doctor came in wearing blue scrubs and a doctor's coat, "Hi Stacy." He greeted her with a warm smile, then closed the door behind him. "I'm Doctor Rick. I've been the one looking after you since you arrived last night. Are you feeling any pain right now?" He asked in a gentle, yet strong voice.

'Wow, DILF alert.' She thought to herself. Dr. Rick was a bit older than she was, maybe by 15 years or so? He had dark, short hair with a mostly shaven face. She smiled back at his greeting then answered, "Kind of. I uh, can't really tell you where specifically? Just kind of all over, especially my foot. It feels like I ran a marathon or something."

He shrugged and picked up her chart, "I'm not surprised there. Your ankle was fractured pretty good, we had to do surgery. You also seem to have cuts, scrapes and bruises on most of your body. We haven't done a full examination yet though as we were waiting for you to wake up first." He revealed. Her facial expression changed, looking a little upset at hearing that. Dr. Rick noticed and walked up to her bedside, "I know this is a lot to take in. Especially being, as I've been told, that you don't remember what happened to you. If you don't mind, I'd like to do a full examination on you right now so we can pin point any further injuries we may have missed."

Stacy took a deep breath and nodded her head, agreeing to him doing the exam on her. "Great! How we're going to do this is I'm going to apply gentle pressure on certain parts of your body and you're going to let me know if you feel any pain there. If you do, we'll take note and look at it to see if there's anything visible on the skin. Sound good?" He asked to verify.

She lightly smiled, "Sounds good."

He then started at her head, asking if anything hurt but she told him no. He worked his way down to her neck, applying light pressure when she flinched, "Ooo, that looked like it hurts a little. Let me make a note here-" he said, turning to write down on some paper, then turned back to her. "Are you able to sit up a little while I hold your hair up and take a look at your neck and shoulders?" She complied, sitting up for him.

He lifted her hair and moved it to the side as he looked at her neck "Yea, there's some bruising on the back side here. While you're sitting forward, I'm going to do a quick scan of your back. I'll just have to untie the top of your hospital gown, if that's okay?" He asked, again, wanting her consent before doing anything.

He wanted to make sure he was completely professional with her, even though he thought she was decently attractive. He always had a thing for petite brunettes, although she was quite younger than he was.

Stacy nodded her head to his question, "Of course. Whatever you need to do, doc." She replied, then held on to the collar of her gown so it wouldn't slip down. He untied the string, exposing her full back.

'Mmm, nice curves.' He caught himself thinking, then quickly scolded, 'Stop! She's a patient in pain. Keep it professional.'

She had what appeared to be some fingernail scratches and bruises, so he grabbed his paper and wrote that all down. He tied her back up, helped her lay back down and continued his exam. He recorded what he could see on her face and arms already, but hesitated knowing he had to check her chest. "This may be a little uncomfortable so please let me know if you need me to stop." He warned her.

'Oh god, he's going to touch my boobs!' She thought, feeling herself getting excited. She nodded her head and he proceeded to apply light pressure around her chest and breasts. His fingers lingered around her nipples, accidentally teasing them, making them harden and poke out in her shirt.

He saw her nipples poking out and subconsciously licked his lips, 'Mmm, I want to suck those... no! Stop!' He argued to himself.

She flinched when his hands went down the sides of her breasts, near her right armpit so he lifted the side of her gown to take a look. He could see before needing to expose too much of her that she had a cut mark extend from the side of her breast down to her waist. "Well shit. How did we miss this when we did our initial check." He commented, mostly to himself but still loud enough for her to hear.

"What? What is it?" She asked, wanting to see.

He peeled her gown over so she could see her side, "You seem to have been cut by something. Thankfully it doesn't look too deep so it won't need stitches and it looks to be clotting up already. We'll have to get this bandaged up though." He told her, making another note. He continued on, making notes as he went on her injuries, so far nothing too severe. He got down to her unbroken foot and applied pressure with both hands.

"Mmm." She let out a little moan, "If I say yes that hurts, will you keep squeezing them like that?" She joked, enjoying the little foot massage.

He laughed, "Well I wouldn't be too surprised if they do actaully hurt, based on the shoes you were wearing when you came in." He said, motioning to her shoes sitting on a chair in the room. They were her cute high heels that she hardly ever wore because they were cute, not comfortable.

"Oh... my god. I never wear those shoes. Those are my first date only shoes." She replied, starting to piece together last night. "I must have been on a first date with someone! Do you think they attacked me or something?" She asked the doctor.

He seemed excited that she was starting to figure out what happened, "It's very possible! Can you remember anything?" Dr. Rick asked. Stacy paused for a moment and closed her eyes, trying to think really hard.

"Uhhh, I can't really remember much... except, oh! I think he had a ring... a longhorn ring?" She opened her eyes and was confused, "Why am I remembering a ring out of everything?" She wondered out loud.

Dr. Rick's face turned white once he remembered, then walked back next to her, "I need to see your chest." He said, urgently. She looked at him a little shocked since he had been so calm and mindful of asking versus demanding.

She let out a nervous chuckle, "Everything okay?" She asked, looking up at his concerned face.

"I think you might have been drugged by a serial killer." He revealed, watching her mouth drop. "He leaves behind these marks of a longhorn on his victims. I've examined some of the bodies myself and they usually tend to be on the chest of the victims." He revealed to her.

"Um, wow. Okay?" Is all she could say. Dr. Rick reached out to untie her gown from the back and she helped him pull the gown down to expose her chest. She wasn't a very busty girl, but she had nice breasts none the less. Dr. Rick would have enjoyed that sight more if it weren't for the 3 indented bruises, in the shape of a longhorn in various parts of her chest.

"What the fuck?!" She cried out, "Oh my god... did I... does this mean... I went on a date with a serial killer? I could have died?!" Her head was spinning from what they just discovered, but she felt his large, warm hands pull up her gown to cover her chest.

He bent down and spoke calmly to her, "My best friend is working this case. He's a detective, one of the best. I'm going to give him a call and they're going to want to come speak to you. Okay?" He placed his hand on her arm.

She started calming down feeling his protective hand embracing her, "Okay. Yea, whatever they need to do." She replied.

"Okay. I'll be back." He told her, then quickly left the room.

In the time it took for the police to arrive, the nurse had come in to clean and bandage the open wound on her side. They also took a few vials of blood to do some testing. Stacy and the nurse, Julia, were keeping light conversation to help distract Stacy's mind for a bit until the detectives knocked on the door.

Dr. Rick came in first, followed by the detectives, "Thank you, Julia." He said, giving her a head nod. She took the hint and gave Stacy a reassuring smile, then left the room. "Stacy, this is who I was telling you about, Detective Dan Reynolds. He's been put in charge of the 'Longhorn' case." Dr. Rick explained to her, giving the floor to his friend.

"Hi, Stacy, it's nice to meet you. Rick has filled me in on what's been going on and we'd like to ask you some questions. Do you remember anything about your date last night? Or what could have happened to you?"

Stacy shook her head, "No, I'm sorry. I kept trying to remember but all I can see in my head is that ring he was wearing."

The detective that was with Detective Dan started writing down what she was telling them when Dan asked Rick, "Did she get tested for any kind of drugs?"

"Not when she first came in but after we found the marks, we took blood samples. They're being tested as we speak." He informed him.

Dan clicked his tongue trying to think of what to ask next, "I'm sorry if we seem a little on edge during this. You're the first victim of this case that's managed to escape, alive." He revealed to her, being completely honest.

"Oh wow..." she replied, finally realizing truly how lucky she is. She turned to Dr. Rick and asked, "Do you know if I have my phone?"

He looked at her a little puzzled, "Uh, I'm not entirely sure. If you did, we would have left it with your belongings." He answered walking over to her clothes and purse.

"If this really was a first date, it's a good chance I would have met him on a dating app. I've been talking to a few new guys, trying to plan times to go out." She told the detectives, who perked up with hope.

Dr. Rick looked through her purse, "Ah-ha!" He cheered, holding up a phone.

He brought it to her and she quickly unlocked it, "Let me check my app to see if there were any messages from yesterday." She told them, letting them know what she was doing. They gathered closer to her to look at the phone screen with her as she maneuvered her way through the screens. She finally opened up the messages portion of the app, "Okay, here! It shows I had messages from yesterday but... the user deleted their profile."

All three guys sighed at hearing that, "Well damn. Maybe we can have a tech guy at the lab try to crack this?" Dan said to his partner.

Suddenly Stacy's face lit up, "Oh wait! If I ever go on a date with someone I don't know, I always screenshot their profile, pic and info and send it to my friends! I usually send when and where I'm meeting them too." She went back to her phone and started looking at her photo gallery, "Here! Here! It looks like I was meeting Jake Tarrow!" She said excitedly, showing them the pictures of his profile she had taken.

Detective Dan ecstatically grabbed the phone from her, seeing the longhorn ring in one of his pictures, "Holy fuck, we got him. We fucking got him!" He cheered, "Please send this and a screenshot of your message to your friend saying where you met him yesterday, to my email."

They went through and gathered all of the information she had from that, when a nurse rushed into the room, "Dr. Rick, we need you, stat!"

He had his hand resting on her bed railing, and was about to leave when she grabbed onto his hand, "No... I mean, please don't leave." She low key begged, looking uncomfortable.

He placed his other hand on top of hers and smiled, "It shouldnt take too long. I'll be back as soon as I can, I promise." He assured her, then slipped his hands out from hers and left the room. The detectives had to take photos of her cuts and bruises on her chest, along with the rest of her injuries. They took her clothing and shoes as evidence, since he had clearly roughed her up, and they were hoping they could get some DNA off of it. Once they got everything they needed, they took their leave and left her to rest.

Dr. Rick had been gone for a while, which left her disappointed. As she drifted off to sleep, she thought about Dr. Rick and how badly she wanted him. To have his arms around her. His lips on hers. His warm, skilled hands on her skin. She could almost hear him moaning, "Oh Stacy!" while fucking her in the hospital bed. She had fallen asleep and was having a wet dream when she was slowly brought back awake.

She could feel someone crawling on top of her. 'Dr. Rick?' She thought, then opened her eyes. "You?!" She cried out, seeing Jake leaning over her face.

"Hey doll." Jake greeted her, his bodyweight holding her down. She took him by surprise and punched his face, breaking his nose. It immediately started bleeding, "Fucking bitch!" He growled and slapped her in her face, then covered her mouth with his hand. He took his other hand and a knee, holding down her arms from hitting him, "I know you talked to the detectives about me. It's a matter of time before they find me but not before I kill you and make my escape. I'm 9 for 9 so far. I can't let my number 10 live, especially after ratting me out to the cops."

She kept trying to struggle and scream, but he had a good hold on her. He then slipped the pillow out from under her head and placed it firmly over her face. 'Oh my god, this is it! This is how I'm going to die.' Is all she could think as she kept trying to use her now free arms, to push him away from her. "You also busted my longhorn ring last night, bitch." He grunted, annoyed that this girl was able to fight off and escape him even after he drugged her.

A second later, Dr. Rick walked in, seeing what was happening and immediately sprung into action. "Hey!" He yelled, tackling Jake off of Stacy, both falling to the floor. Stacy sprang up, throwing the pillow off of her face, taking deep breaths. She looked sound trying to see what happened, and found Dr. Rick and Jake fighting eachother on the ground. She pushed the nurse help button on her bed repeatedly until a nurse came in.

"Yes? Oh my god! SECURITY!" the nurse yelled out, and within seconds, three security officers came rushing in, detaining Jake.

He was thrashing and yelling, "No! This can't be how I go down! I'm still coming for you, Stacy! You'll never be safe until you're DEAD!" He continued yelling all the way down the hall, cursing them all.

Dr. Rick made his way over to Stacy to look her over, "Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" He asked, holding her face in his hands.

She shook her head, "I don't think so. But you-" she replied, reaching her hand out and touched his cheek where he was bleeding, "I think you need to see a doctor, Doctor." She half joked, but also being serious.

He took her hand in his, bring her hand back down, "I'll be fine." He replied with a smile. A few nurses and officers came in the room to check on them, taking their statements and cleaning up Dr. Rick's injuries.

Everything was going by in a blurr when Detective Dan's voice ring out to her, "We're putting you in protective custody until the Longhorn murderer is fully locked up behind bars. We don't know if he's working with someone else and with those threats, we don't want to take any chances." He informed her then turned to look at Dr. Rick as well, "You both will be called as witnesses in this case. We have to assume he'll want to come after you as well, Rick, so you'll have to go into protective custody too."

Stacy's eyes perked up, as she raised her eyebrows to look at Dr. Rick, "Wait, but what about my job? I can't just disappear for who knows how long and leave the hospital empty handed." He argued with his friend.

Dan waved him away, trying to calm him down, "I already talked to the hospital director, he knows and he agrees to this. If this will get a killer off the streets then he said do it. You'll still have your job when it's all said and done with."

Dr. Rick sighed, then looked over at Stacy, "Well, I guess at least we won't be alone in witness protection." He said, giving her a smirk. She smiled back; blushing a little at the thought of being locked away somewhere hidden, with Dr. Rick.

"Sure, I mean, if you're both comfortable, we can put you two together in the protection." Dan added, standing up to leave, "You both can stay here until she's ready to be discharged. We'll have armed officers securing your room. Once she's good to go, we'll take you both to an undisclosed property. We'll keep you updated as that happens. For now, hunker down and heal up. Stay safe." He eyed both of them, then left Dr. Rick and Stacy alone in the room.

"Wow, well uh, Dr. Rick-" Stacy started saying when he interrupted.

"Please, you can just call me Rick." He said, taking a seat in one of the chairs, "Rick Daniels."

Stacy grinned, "Okay, Rick. Thank you for saving me. I really thought he was going to kill me this time."

"Well I am a doctor. It's what I do." He replied with a wink. She chuckled at him then he added, "Really though, it was lucky I came when I did. I was supposed to be checking on another patient, but I really wanted to see you." He shot her a smile mixed with embarrassment and flirtation.

"Huh, seems like I've made an impression on you already?" She joked, flirting with him.

He laughed, "Yea, it looks like it. Good thing too since we're stuck together for a while." He told her, leaning his head back on the chair, tired from his day so far.

Stacy shifted in her bed but then felt a pain in her leg and let out a sharp, "Ah!" and grabbed for her thigh.

Dr. Rick perked up and rushed over, "What's wrong?" He asked, trying to figure out if she had more injuries.

"I think it's a cramp." She said in a pained voice.

Dr. Rick chuckled a little, "Here-" he said, lifting her blanket off her leg, "It just needs to be massaged out. I'll help." He took her thigh in his warm hands and started massaging.

"Mmm." She moaned, laying back down, "That's really helping, thank you." She told him. Her knee was up with her foot planted on the bed, so her hospital gown was pushed down. At the angle Rick was standing, he could see her panties exposed.

He tried to look away, to be respectful, but noticed something and looked back down. 'My god.' He thought, noticing the crotch of her underwear was soaked. It had even soaked down onto the sheet covering the hospital bed. He could feel a rush to his crotch, 'She's so wet... mmm, I want to feel it. I bet it's hot and slippery... perfect for my d-' He was lost in thought when she interrupted, bringing him back in the moment.

12