Dr. Stein's Haunted House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus reluctantly agreed, glaring at the door one last time before he reached the bedside. He eyed the rose coloured bedding with suspicion before deciding to climb atop it. "Is it really a good idea to be anywhere near this thing? They probably haven't changed these sheets since Carter was President."

"Would you live a little?" Catherine smiled, rolling onto her side as she patted the empty space, causing the skirt to ride up high enough to expose most of her alabaster thighs. "The entire room hasn't seen a lick of fresh paint in decades, so what makes lying on the bed any different? Unless, you're just waiting for the 'right girl' to be in it first?"

"Ha-ha," Marcus rolled his eyes, deciding to take the plunge and climb on top, dropping himself into place just beside his mother, trying his damndest to keep his eyes averted from her sultry pose. "Any idea how long we might be here? I know you've got a party to go to."

His mother let out a sigh of her own, circling her red painted nails on the bedsheet. "To be completely honest, I wasn't really looking forward to it. It felt strange to be going somewhere without your father for the night, I'm still getting used to the single's scene."

"So why did you go through so much effort putting your costume together? It clearly didn't come cheap, it fits you far too well," Marcus reddened once he realised the unintentional compliment about his mother's slender figure had escaped his lips. "What I meant was, it actually resembles what it looks like on the models wearing it on the packaging."

"I suppose it is quite a fetching little garment," Catherine's ruby lips gave way to a grin that glimmered with devious intent. "If you must know, I wore it for you."

"Me?" Marcus questioned, turning his head towards his mother, gulping silently when he realised how close they were together on the antique bed. "Really?"

"Like I said, I knew you were going out as Dracula. So I thought it would be fun to dress to match, especially since I don't have your father to partner up with this year," she admitted, curling a lock of her silky blonde hair between her fingers, "I didn't think you would want to visit this place again, not when you had the allure of college life to keep you distracted. I wanted to make our last visit something we could remember."

Marcus snorted, shifting his body until he too rested on his side facing his mother. "You dressed as a sexy version of Dracula's bride, along with the both of us being trapped in a bedroom with nothing but an oversized bed and a pair of skeletons purchased from Target? I doubt that I'll ever forget this."

"Probably not how I envisioned it, but it's certainly a lasting memory," Catherine nodded, bringing her hand to rest against Marcus's cheek, "but that still doesn't answer the real question here. Why are you so worried about who you hook up with at college?"

Marcus rolled his eyes, having hoped they had moved past the topic entirely. "I can't explain it. It just feels strange, picking a girl at random to go to bed with, shouldn't there be more to it?"

"Not when you're still finding out who you are," his mother answered in a soothing voice, "it's all about exploration, not tying yourself down before you've had your fun. Heck, I remember when your brother kept sneaking his latest girlfriend home for some lovin'. As sly as he thought he was, it wasn't difficult to miss the sound of his head board thumping against his bedroom wall, not that I ever dared to embarrass him by bringing it up. All I'm trying to say, Marcus, is that when you find yourself with a woman who's more than open to a tumble in the sheets, you should take it."

"Well, I doubt that will happen anytime soon," Marcus grumbled, looking at the still firmly locked door, "I'm stuck in a dilapidated old spook house and my only plans for the evening revolve around catching up with some old friends from high school. Hardly the chain of events that would see me in bed with a woman looking for a good time."

"You say that, yet here you are," Catherine countered huskily, running her hand across her stockinged thigh. "Currently in a bed, next to a woman in desperate need of a good time."

Marcus laughed. "I guess I am. Though I'm pretty sure that the box regarding sex won't see a tick going through it. "

Catherine shifted and rose up onto her knees, encouraging Marcus to do the same. "Says who?" she asked, resting her hand against Marcus's knee.

"I get it, still mocking Marcus because he's not jumping into bed with every girl that catches his attention," Marcus replied sarcastically, though the look on his mother's face didn't seem to show a hint of mockey. "It's a joke, right?"

"Do I look like I'm joking?" Catherine answered, tracing her finger along the collar of her costume.

"You're not serious? You can't possibly be serious about something like this?" Marcus exclaimed, surprised to hear his voice displaying a few shards of excitement between the barrage of repulsed indignation.

"Why not? Isn't this exactly what I suggested you should be looking out for? A comfortable bed and a woman more than willing to give you the real college experience you've been neglecting to engage in," Catherine cupped Marcus's chin, licking her glossy red lips as she watched a number of emotions pass across his face. "And even in your own words you do find me 'sexy', so why not take the opportunity?"

"You know exactly why! You're my mom, even just speaking about it feels strange!" Marcus reasoned, but doing little to truly rebuff his mother's suggestion.

Catherine still persisted, planting a loving peck on Marcus's cheek, leaving a print of her perfect lips behind. "Perhaps, but tonight is Halloween night, the one time of the year where anyone can throw aside their normal lives and adopt a new one, just for a few hours at least. You're the mysterious Count, lurking in the shadows of his ancestral manor. I'm your loyal bride, always ready to provide you with the pleasure you seek. Still not interested?"

"But what if the host hears us? We sure as hell would have a difficult time explaining that!" Marcus asked, very aware that his resistance to his mother's offer had almost completely collapsed.

"Well, he doesn't know who we are. I know from years of having a number of your school friends try and fail to flirt with me that I'm still quite the catch. I can still recall your friend Rupert sneaking a look at my lingerie collection on two separate occasions," Catherine grinned, twisting herself around until she sat at the centre of the bed. "We don't exactly have long until Dr Stein over there figures out that we're still here, so what do you say? Are you up for a little debauchery?"

"I-I...I think I might be," Marcus admitted, the twinkle in his eyes quickly shifted from deep reluctance to one of hunger. "I shouldn't, but I can't help it."

Marcus watched his mother slowly slide across the bed, until she was laid out on her back, with her head pressed against the pillows. She lifted her hand and crooked her finger in an inviting manner. With his more rational side outweighed by the seductive look that grew on Catherine's face, Marcus followed her down, shuffling until he had his hands planted on either side of his head.

"Come on, Count, give your bride the kiss she deserves," she purred, grabbing Marcus by the cheap bowed tie wrapped around the elongated collar of his shirt, pulling his head down until their lips finally made contact.

Their bodies writhed together, with their hands exploring every inch they could as their lips crashed together. Catherine made the first acceleration of their already taboo coming together, managing to slip her tongue between Marcus's lips, where it was met eagerly with his.

Marcus leaned back a touch, enough to allow his mom to loosen the buttons of his ivory shirt, giving her the chance to let her hands roam across his surprisingly muscular chest.

"My word, have you been spending the rest of your free time outside lectures at the gym?" Catherine muttered between kisses, moaning as Marcus's own hand slid beneath the plunging neckline of her dress, kneading her perfectly firm breast that remained cupped by a silk bra.

"Kinda," Marcus confessed, unaware of the fact that his mom's skirt had ridden up her soft thighs entirely, leaving his groin grinding against the floral patterned panties that covered her modesty, "not much else to do at college for entertainment, especially during fall."

"Mmm, it's a wonder how the ladies aren't throwing themselves at you as we speak. Maybe I should just be selfish and keep you for myself," Catherine's back arched as she felt Marcus's hard tent bump against her covered mound.

The couple doubled their efforts, with Catherine in particular guiding her hands downwards, until they found what they were looking for. She easily managed to disconnect the buckle of Marcus's belt, sliding it through the loops of his cheap black pants.

With each move he made, Marcus could feel his pants shifting across his legs, dragged down by the friction produced by the bedding. As nervous as he was about exposing his hardened member to his mom, he didn't do anything to stop it, even going as far as to speed up the process. Eventually, their clothed exploration of one another reached its end, with Marcus's cock finally springing forth, throbbing intensely as it waved mere inches from the apex of Catherine's thighs.

"Oh my," Catherine gasped, stunned by the size of Marcus's member, so much so that the taboo nature of having it so close to her barely covered mound didn't even truly register, "I wasn't quite expecting that. You should be ashamed of yourself, Marcus. Depriving the women around your campus of the chance to experience something as substantial as that."

Marcus smiled shyly, glad that his mother's humour could alleviate the sense of dread he had initially felt so easily. "You're right, I'll do better once I get back. Now what? Can we really make this a reality? I wouldn't have a problem if you chose to stop. All we've done so far is make the mistake of getting lost in all the excitement."

Catherine only shook her head and indicated for Marcus to climb back off of her, giving her ample room to place her feet together and raise them up at Catherine. "No, I know your worried about the ramifications of us stepping over such a sacred line, God knows I am too. But I also know that we've come too far to turn back now, I have an inkling that if we don't take this to its natural end we'll both live to regret it."

Marcus's breathing became shallow as he reached up, delicately encircling his fingers around his mom's ankles, just below the strap connected to her heels. Slowly, he drew them across her legs, creeping ever closer to her athletic thighs. After a few moments of inching his hands further and further, Marcus's hands arrived at the lace straps of her panties, his fingers dipped beneath the loops, giving him a firm hold of the flimsy garment.

With a reassuring nod from his mom, Marcus pulled them away, gliding them along her long, smooth legs, until he was able to discard them down by the bedside. He sat in complete silence, staring directly at the tight, wet mound that sat directly between her thighs. His cock twitched with desire at the sight, urging him to embed himself without further delay.

Marcus was all too happy to comply, tossing caution to the wind as he placed his mom's heeled feet over his shoulders, enabling him to draw himself into position. His hand shook mightily as it grasped his shaft, pointing the tip down so it was directly in line with Catherine's opening. A jolt shot through his body at the moment his cockhead pressed itself against her slit, nestling itself between her soft folds as it begged for entry. Before he breached her love tunnel, she brought a temporary halt to the final act.

"Hold it, tiger, do you have protection?" Catherine inquired, her voice laced with righteous lust.

Marcus quickly fumbled to retrieve his wallet. Popping the zip open, he was dismayed to find it virtually empty, aside from a few dollar bills and some loose pieces of lint. "None whatsoever. Aren't you on the pill?"

"Of course I am, but I'm always careful given that it's not foolproof," his mother admitted, biting her lip as another shift in Marcus's position increased the pressure building against her tight slit. "Then again, seeing as this is a night of tricks and treats, would you like to take a risk? To go absolutely raw?"

As if a switch had suddenly been filled in his head, Marcus let out a low growl. Taking a tight hold of her thighs, Marcus pushed forth, gasping triumphantly out loud as his cock made its forbidden entry. He persisted with desperation, not stopping for even a moment of respite until he felt himself bottom out.

"Oh my God!" Catherine moaned, gazing at Marcus with her sky blue eyes, "I can feel you stretching me out! Don't stop, I want every inch inside me!"

Such a charge request triggered some parts of his mind that Marcus didn't even know existed, but he found himself in no hurry to ignore it any longer. He dropped his weight and continued his descent, plunging himself deeper and deeper into his mom, maintaining his steady movement until he finally felt the tip of his shaft hit the opening to her womb.

"God, mom, you're so damn tight!" Marcus hissed.

Marcus ground his teeth together once he found a rhythm, lifting his cock almost all the way out, then embedding it in its entirety over and over. He couldn't resist his need to bring his hands to rest against Catherine's narrow waist, just wanting to memorize every sexy curve of her beautifully maintained figure, doing so with the knowledge that there might have never been a chance repeat of the situation he found himself in.

"And you're so damn big," Catherine replied with a charming laugh, using her own position to rock her body back and forth, with the old springs being loose enough to give her a pendulum like motion. "It's almost like we were destined to come together like this, you're a perfect fit for me."

"I wouldn't go that far, but it definitely feels like it!" Marcus felt boosted once he felt her walls expanding slightly to accommodate him, allowing him to increase his speed a tad more, pressing down with his full weight.

Thrusting at an intense pace, Marcus became less precise with his movements, leading to his mother's legs falling from his shoulders. The sound of wet smacking filled the dusty old room, only growing in urgency as the familiarity between the illicit couple developed with each thrust of their bodies.

Catherine hastily kicked her heels off, planting her feet against the soft surface of the bed, using her new position as a means of meeting Marcus thrust for thrust. She gasped uncontrollably as she wrapped her arms around his back and and held on for dear life as Marcus launched into her. Her stocking clad legs brushed against Marcus's waist and locked themselves around it, pulling him in even further.

Marcus felt his eyes clench shut, doing everything he could to block out the pleasurable sensation that built with every glide of his cock against the silky lining of his mother's pussy, fighting off the alluring desire to let loose. But the most primal form of lust soon found its way to his sense of reason, completely taking him over. Despite his mom's struggle to meet every one of his heavy thrusts, Marcus knew he couldn't do much to prevent himself from delivering such striking blows, freely rutting her until she could do little but cry out.

"I can feel it coming, mom!" Marcus whispered, feeling his arms becoming strained by the second with each pump of his swinging hips. "What do you want me to do? Where should I..."

"Do whatever feels right, Marcus, and I think you might know exactly what that is," his mother brought him into another passionate kiss, stroking the back of his neck with her tender touch.

Marcus brought his lower body bearing down upon Catherine, squeezing the bed sheets between his fingers. With his decision already made, he worked towards his tipping point and relentlessly shoved his cock as deep as possible, which was met by the sensation of her silky tunnel contracting around him. With a strong final thrust, Marcus stopped dead still, heaing as he erupted, shooting ropes of potent seed deep into his mother's lithe body, keeping his cock rooted as his churning sperm filled her cervix to the brim.

They remained locked in place, waiting for Marcus's twitching organ to spew its final few frothy drops. After a minute, Marcus could finally dislodge his deflating member and roll away, landing on his back beside his mom. Taking greedy intakes of air, he wiped the sweat from his forehead, content with simply staring at the lines of cracks that ran across the ceiling.

"Marcus?" Catherine spoke quietly, breaking the ice that had formed during the brief silence. "Are you alright, sweetheart?"

Marcus turned his head to face her, smiling weakly as he spotted the supremely serene expression that had formed on her angelic face. "Yeah. I'm still trying to come to terms with it. How about you?"

Catherine rolled onto her stomach, propping her chin up on the palm of her hand, crossing her ankles in the air. "Considering that I currently have your swimmers navigating their way around my body? Quite at ease," she beamed, rubbing her thumb across his cheek comfortingly.

A sudden knock on the door alerted the couple, both of whom snapped around to stare at the door, sharing a sigh of relief when they realised it remained locked.

"Hey, are you guys still in there?" the muffled voice of the host shouted out.

"Yeah, the door got jammed. We had to find a way to entertain ourselves while we waited for you to return," Catherine called out, sharing a conspiratorial smile with Marcus.

"Well, I'm not sure what happened, but the release catch is stuck, the door won't open," the host admitted, "I'll have to get the maintenance guy, but that could take about an hour. Can you hold tight until then?"

"Oh, I reckon we can make the hour fly by," Catherine winked at Marcus, sitting upright as she started unzipping the back of her dress. Listening to a set of footsteps heading back down the hall, she shrugged the costume off, climbing on top of Marcus. "And I think you and I have a new little Halloween tradition of our own."

Marcus ran his hands across her thin waist, letting a wide grin expand across his face, feeling his cock growing back to full mast. "I think you might be right!"

12