Dr. Teasewood Pt. 01

Story Info
Visit to new doc opens opportunity.
1.4k words
4.31
21.2k
16

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers

Now that I'm at "a certain age," I made my first visit to a urologist for the usual exam and monitoring. Dr. Teasewood's assistant directed me to give a urine sample, then she showed me to an exam room.

Instead of the usual medical diagrams and diplomas on the walls, there were prints of Greek urns showing men with enlarged penises chasing nymphs. The bathroom had a print of Michelangelo's David with his modest dick resting on top of his little bulging balls. I laughed to myself and thought, "This doctor had fun decorating his offices."

I undressed and put on the paper gown for the exam. In a few moments, Dr. Teasewood tapped on the door and came in. "Good afternoon," he greeted me, "This is your first visit, I see."

"Yes, doctor," I replied. As he looked over my medical history, I said, "The prints on your walls are interesting."

He looked up, "Yes, my wife picked them out. Each exam room different ones."

"Well," I said, "They're better than the usual anatomical diagrams."

The doctor smiled, asked me a few questions, and then asked me to stand while he lifted the gown to look at my dick.

Dr. Teasewood took one look and exclaimed, "Ah, a big boy." Then I felt his fingers explore, pulling back my foreskin, feeling along the sides of my dick, pressing to look for trouble, then reaching under to rest each ball in on hand while examining the scrotum for other kinds of trouble.

"Seems fine," he said. Then he gave me the dreaded order, "Turn around and bend over." Lucky for me, his index finger was slim, and his invasion of my ass was quick.

"We're essentially done," he said, "But please stay here a moment longer. I'll be right back." As he left, he turned and said, "Don't get dressed yet."

I pondered the exam experience. It felt odd for a man to diddle me, but medical care is what it is. My cock had remained shrunken, but I suppose its thickness and mass must have caused the doc to make that remark about "big boy." I know my cock is large, but I had no idea how it compared with all the others.

When the doctor returned, he sat on a stool in front of me and had me hold up the gown to expose my dick. He took my softish cock in his hand and used a stylus to count the folds. As he did, he said, "This is just a rough way to estimate the overall size of a penis when erect."

He finished an made a note on his clipboard. Then he asked, "Do you have trouble getting an erection? Men at your age sometimes experience difficulty."

"No," I replied. "Pretty much the same as always."

"Can you have sex effectively with you wife?"

"I'm divorced," I said.

The doctor wrote down another note, then asked, "Are you having a positive sex life now?"

I hadn't expected to get into all this, but I guess a urologist wants to know if patients have problems with the basics. I laughed and answered, "At my age, there's not much going on in that department."

The doc let go of my cock and pushed his stool back. "You'd be surprised how many of my older patients have increased activity in their later decades."

My eyebrows arched up, "Well, I wouldn't mind more activity, I suppose, but I'm not much of a ladies man, and dating seems strange to me now."

The doctor moved to a chair and motioned for me to sit on the exam table. "We keep a list here, and I'd like to add your name to it."

I wondered what he meant.

"As you can imagine, older patients sometimes lose the ability to have erections or to maintain them strong enough for penetration. Various issues cause this. Some we can address with medication, but others just can't be reversed."

"That's too bad," I said.

"Yes, it can be sad for an aging gentleman, especially if he has a wife. That's where our list comes in."

Dr. Teasewood glanced down at my cock resting comfortably and soft between my legs but clearly on display.

"When we have a patient with erection trouble that interferes with routine marital relations, we give them a brochure that explains options for treatment. These include the standard medications and supplements, vitamins, organic and natural treatments, marital aids, surgery, and it refers to a list of surrogates."

"Surrogates?" I asked.

"Yes, that's the list. We keep a select list of patients who are fully functioning and who have more than adequate assets to perform marital therapy for willing couples."

"Wait," I exclaimed, "I'm not sure I know what you're saying."

The doctor took off his glasses, "Frankly, you have a healthy and much larger than average penis. If you agree to be on our list, we would match you with couples who want to continue active sexual activity but the husband just cannot perform any more. It's an unconventional therapy, but we offer it if we have volunteers and willing couples."

As I listened, my mind began to form an image of fucking as therapy, just to help couples in need. In an instant, my cock started to move and grow plumper and longer. The doctor kept his eye on it and said, "Would you like time to think about it?"

Within moments we were both looking at my near-erection. In this professional setting no one touched it, but it bloomed to its thick and enlongated state just from the doctor's proposal. My cock head exited its sheath of foreskin and a bubble of cum appeared.

The doctor stood and handed me a tissue, "You can clean up and get dressed. Meet me at the check-out desk when you're ready."

My head was spinning as I pulled up my trousers and carefully hoisted my cock out of the way. Even dressed, the bulge down my pants leg was a tell-tale sign of arousal. I pushed my dick down and hoped it would relax. Of course, that only made it more ready for action.

The doctor was making chart entries as I approached the check-out desk. A nurse was ushering in another patient, and a middle aged female clerk dressed in medical scrubs worked at a computer. She looked at me and my chart and computed my co-pay for the visit.

Doctor Teasewood looked up, "Well, may we add you to our list?"

Why not? I said sure.

The doctor told his desk clerk, "Please add Mr. Jones to our list."

She nodded and only said, "Certainly." I watched as she reached into a file draw and pulled out a spiral notebook. She flipped a few pages, and asked the doctor, "Which page?"

The doctor looked at me and said, "I think page 9 is closest." Then he looked at me, "Would you agree with nine?"

Then I realized they were sizing me. The nurse, Nancy, was not unattractive, and my cock oozed a drip as she asked the doctor how big my dick was.

I replied, "Something like that."

As Nancy flipped pages I saw large numbers atop each one. Five, six, seven, eight, then nine. I could tell that there were a few names on each page, but page nine was blank as she carefully wrote my name and contact information.

The doctor said, "Thank you," then spoke to his nurse, "Please give him the necessary paperwork to review."

She handed me a two-page agreement and asked me to review and sign. I said goodbye to the doctor and sat in his waiting room to read the papers. The agreement just asked me to affirm my willingness to participate in programs under the supervision of Dr. Teasewood, to agree to health and medical checks, and to hold the doctor harmless in the event of a dispute.

As I read, I noticed a couple in the waiting room. They were older than me. He appeared to be a bit feeble, and his wife was clearly there to support him. She was younger than he was, probably not much older than me, dressed smartly, and kind of cute. As I signed the form, I looked at her and wondered if I might be called on to serve her. My cock returned to full on snake charmer mode.

Nancy took my clipboard and thanked me. I asked her, "Does the doctor get many calls for this sort of thing?"

She said, "All patient information is confidential," looked aside, then added, "but I'm sure you'll be on the top of the list for the next call." She smiled and winked at me as she closed the glass partition.

I walked to the elevator with cum dripping into my shoes.

Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers