Dr. White's Code of Sluts Ch. 02 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was scary how true that last part was. His wife had nice little hobbies, but it was a situation where she had her things, and he had his. It was unreal how much him and Stacy had in common. That had made it easy to talk to her. That had made it easy to fall under her spell, and not see her for what she truly was. That, combined with her undeniable good looks and insane level of sexual appeal... she was at an unholy level of dangerousness for exactly him. He'd felt in control mere moments prior, but now... he could feel it slipping away as she reclaimed the control she'd merely let him think he had.

"You realized tonight that you attached yourself to a total loser, and now you see what you could have if you just sorta... left her behind," she stated. "If you just stopped giving a shit about her and only thought about what YOU want... what YOU need..." she paused before continuing. "Wouldn't you rather be with someone else? Don't you want to be with a better woman? A much, MUCH better woman. A woman with bigger tits, maybe..." she sighed, stepping up in front of him and coming to a stop, looking down at him confidently, her weighty breasts taking a few extra moments to stop jiggling. The petite woman looked like a daunting foe standing between him and escape, the towering peaks on her chest just as imposing as the evil smirk on her face.

"Stacy..." Ryan gulped, frozen in place, not knowing what the hell to do. But the scary thing for him was that his cock hadn't gone down in the slightest since their forbidden dance. And in fact, it had somehow gotten harder, every wicked word she said making it scream out with need, throbbing in his pants. He couldn't think straight, and on some level, he could acknowledge that her words were hitting home in some deep dark part of his nature he didn't know existed.

"You're a hunk, Ryan," she began, licking her lips and looking down at him. "And Lizzy knows it. But you dress down. You don't live up to your potential. Your wife wants to keep her for herself, keep you hers when she knows you could have better." She reached down, and not knowing what to do, he leaned back, away from her touch. But her reach was deft, grabbing at his glasses and tossing them away. Looking at him like this, she nodded. "That's a start," she began, liking what she saw. He'd always wanted to ditch his glasses, fearing they made him look adolescent. And Stacy... she seemed to agree, far preferring the man he had the potential to be. And in that moment, her words hit home again.

"She doesn't want you to know you could have someone like me on your arm," she began, putting her hands over his shoulders, resting on the back of the couch. This position made her massive breasts hang down right in front of his face, impossible not to notice, her cleavage looking endless as he stared into it. All he could see was the golden skin of her enormous tits as she kept talking. "That's probably why she's so fucking scared of me. Because she knows, just like I do, and just like you do, that there is no possible way that you could ever want her more than you would want me. And you want me, don't you, Ryan?" she purred, her tone devilish as it wormed its way into his mind.

"Stacy..." Ryan sighed, terrified, his gaze still stuck in the crevasse between the Asian woman's tits.

"You've wanted me from the second we met... you felt it just like I did..." she added, acknowledging that she'd felt the same spark he had. All night, from the moment they'd first clasped hands, to the second he'd palmed her giant breasts, they'd been locked in each other's orbit... conversationally, physically, mentally. He'd been in her presence, experienced her pheromones exuding all over him, felt her body pressed against his... he couldn't deny their connection. He couldn't deny the attraction.

He couldn't ignore the lust.

As much as he hated to admit it, he was attracted to her. This woman was as evil as could be, and he wanted her more than anything. She was incredibly hot... insanely sexy... and he hated it. He hated how gorgeous this evil woman was. He hated how hot for her he was. He hated how much his cock throbbed for her hot body. She was an awful person, and he'd never wanted to fuck anyone more in his life than he did with Stacy right now. But obviously... he just couldn't.

"Stacy..." he began. "You're really hot, okay. Very... very attractive... very sexy... but..."

"Wow!" Stacy interrupted, smiling smugly, standing up straight, grinning brilliantly. Ryan's eyes followed her chest as she did so. "What would your wife think if she found out you called me sexy? She hates me so much, and she probably goes crying to you every night about what a bitch I am... and you still think I'm sexy! Fuck! That's really hot... I can't wait to let that slip to her the first chance I get. That'll drive her nuts!" The thought of her doing such a thing scared him to his core, and it made him feel like he was in way too deep to pull out from this nosedive. He'd done way too much; he'd been pulled in too deep... how was he gonna escape this?

"Stacy, wait!" he said, holding up his hands in the air, only to realize that the position they ended up in lined up straight to her jutting tits. He moved them slightly to avoid drawing further connection between the two. His palms and her breasts already knew each other far too well. "We... uh.... I... um... Elizabeth..." Stacy smirked at his struggle.

Ryan was a guy who prided on his calm, cool demeanor, but he was completely off his axis right now, way off normal in a way he'd never felt before. While he sat here, unable to form words, his mind and body at odds, she stood in front of him, calm, confident, smirking, hands on her hips with her massive breasts being jutted outwards. Who was he to think he could match up with someone like her? How could he have been so overconfident to think he could out negotiate a corporate pro? Minutes prior, he thought he'd completely defused the situation, and in a flash, she'd completely flipped the script on him, imposing her will and retaking control of the situation.

"Why did you come in here, Ryan?" she asked calmly. He shook his head, confused. "Why did you come into my office? We danced, we were all over each other, and then you freak out. You panic because you were getting so hot for me. And then... you just follow me in here? Why do you think you did that?"

"I... I..." he stammered, about to say why he came in here, to get the number of a driver to take him and Elizabeth home. But before he could, he stopped himself, because of how painfully naïve he realized it sounded. He couldn't have possibly believed what she'd said, truly. Maybe it's what he told himself, but why did he actually come in here when he should have known better? Was there another reason, perhaps? He began to question himself, his intentions. Was there another reason he was so damned insistent on getting a moment's privacy with this gorgeous babe? But ever the pro, she didn't wait for him and got right to the point.

"I'll tell you why," she interjected. "You came in here for the same reason I did." He looked up at her, confused for a moment. "To do what we've both wanted to do from the second we laid eyes on each other. To rip off our clothes and fuck each other's brains out!" At this, she hooked her fingers under the straps of her dress, and was about to yank them down to reveal her massive bare breasts to him. Realizing this was gonna happen, realizing he didn't know what his disobedient body would want to do once he saw her big perfect tits in the flesh, a panicked, last-minute interjection arose in his mind.

"Wait!" he said firmly, holding up his hands, again inadvertently in front of her big, squeezable breasts, his declaration firm enough to stop her in her tracks. Once he saw that she stopped, he moved his palms so they weren't in line with her boobs, again not wanting to draw a comparison between the two but curious why he they kept settling in place like that.

In this negotiation that would decide his fidelity, he was getting completely demolished by the experienced tease standing in front of him. She'd gotten what she wanted every step of the way throughout this whole night. She'd lured him closer, acting friendly enough for him to lower his guard. Teased him with her hot body enough without selling out that it was her plan. Convinced him to dance, getting him in close enough to get him addled by her delicious form. And now, she'd gotten him alone in her office by acting as if the game was over. Damn... she was good at this. And for a guy who fashioned himself a bit of a negotiator himself, he realized now how inferior his skills were compared to hers.

He didn't have any grand plan here. He couldn't just shove Stacy away and run, because he still had Elizabeth to deal with, and in the time it would take to rescue her, God knows what Stacy would do. How much worse she could make things if he brought Elizabeth directly into the mix. With how callous she was being now, he could only imagine what she'd be saying or doing if his wife was in the room with them, and how much more cruel she would be towards her. And besides, he was frozen in place... he wasn't going anywhere. In his current state, he couldn't move. This was now completely on him to get his way out of this. He'd gotten himself into this... he'd have to get himself out.

He'd always viewed himself as a peacemaker, but he'd never come at something like this from such a bad position. The pressure had never been so intensely focused on him and him alone, and the stakes had never been so high. So, what would he do? What could he do? Stacy had been getting her way all night, driving the action, pushing past his boundaries and slowly convincing him to push things further and further beyond them. If things kept going this way, he'd end up doing some very, VERY bad things with this gorgeous, evil woman. If this was a negotiation, he'd truly lost all leverage. To get out of this night as unscathed as possible, he'd have to give up damn near everything he could in order to preserve his fidelity. He'd let himself get carried along far further than he should have, and now he'd have to pay the price.

"Yes?" she asked, pausing, her fingers still poised to dug down the straps off her dress at a moment's notice. Not having any grand ideas, he croaked out a response.

"What... what can I do to avoid... that?" he replied, leaving the possibility of sex between them unsaid, as if his mouth speaking such a thing would make it real. But Stacy was the type to always know when she had the upper hand in a negotiation, and she was not about to take sex off the table.

"Oh, it's too late for that, honey," she said smugly, really tightening her control of the situation. "We're definitely gonna fuck!" she stated, the bite of that last word making the married man shudder with forbidden possibilities. "That's not up for negotiation! This night was only gonna end one way for you and me."

Of course, the spider wouldn't release the prey from its web. Why would she when she had him in her clutches. And why should the prey expect mercy from the cunning hunter after so effectively snaring it in its trap? In her mind, there was zero doubt they were gonna end up fucking each other, so why should she weaken her position and take that off the table. She had the advantage, and she was gonna press it. She struck him as one not to take no for an answer, which no doubt made her tough in the boardroom, and even more dangerous as a seductress looking to steal his fidelity.

And as soon as she announced that last part, that this night was only going to end one way, he realized she was right. On some level, deep in his subconscious, he knew it from the start. On some level, his actions all night had been in service of maintaining the possibility of sex as an outcome, keeping him and his wife at the party, not leaving when Elizabeth got drunk, continuing to get closer and closer with this woman his wife hated, despite the alarm bells in his mind ringing louder and louder. But he'd ignored those alarms, and he'd ignored all his wife's concerns, some unseen force inside him clouding his judgment as it guided his actions. Was it because he was attracted to Stacy? Was it because he wanted this? Was it because he indeed did want to have sex with her? His cock strained in his pants at the knowledge the very real possibility that he was about to have sex with this insanely hot woman was getting closer and closer to reality.

But while parts of him were so ready for this woman, others were decidedly not. His mind was panicked, the married man seemingly backed into a corner, unable to see a way out. If he made a move to try to escape, she'd reveal the goods and stop him in his tracks. And despite his abilities with words as a peacemaker, there was nothing he could say that would stop her from pursuing what she wanted. He'd never met someone so resolute in their desire for something so wrong, and so shameless and unshakeable in that belief. And he stood no chance of trying to resist her, with so many large parts of him dying to give in to her. He didn't see a way out.

Why did she have to be so hot? Fuck. He'd had all these grand plans to stand up for his wife, to confront her boss and stand up against the disrespect she'd faced. He'd imagined this evil woman as so many things, but he was nonetheless shocked at the reveal that she was this gorgeous Asian woman with an insane ass and huge perfect tits. He was shocked to find he had so much in common with her. Shocked to find himself attracted to someone he had every reason to dislike. Shocked that even despite her revealing her true nature he still wanted her more than anything. Why did her intense beauty, her juicy ass, and impressive cup-size make him throw all his plans out the window?

Perhaps it hadn't...

"What if..." he began, searching for anything that would take hold, in disbelief about he was about to say. "What if... we do it... if it happens... will you then be nicer to Elizabeth?" He asked desperately, knowing the argument was weak, hoping to still salvage something out of this. If he couldn't escape this situation, he hoped to get something out of it. Bite the bullet, fuck this evil, twisted woman, give her the type of pleasure he was supposed to give his wife, and for this sacrifice, he gets something good out of the deal. Something for Elizabeth. He didn't want to do this, truly, and if he could find a way out he would, but his disobedient body had trapped him into this position where he seemingly had no other way out. Dammit!

"No!" she said with a laugh, as if it was the stupidest thing she'd ever heard. And frankly, it wasn't far off. He was a desperate man fearing a dark fate.

This was all so wrong, an unforgivable sin in the making. His body's bad behavior had led him into falling under her sway, enough for her to gain leverage over him, leverage that she could wield as effectively as if he'd done the deed. He'd danced with her. Flirted with her. Felt her up... in front of everyone! And then he followed her into her office. This was enough... more than enough... for her to wreck his reputation, his marriage, his life. He hadn't done anything deliberately... she'd expertly teased him, sunk her claws into him, dulled his reactions enough where she'd gotten him to do exactly what she'd wanted. His fate was in her hands, she knew it, and she was lording it over him. The only way he'd escape this was through her. He'd gotten himself into this mess, and it seemed like he had no choice but to fuck his way out of it. But other people knew it, too, so no matter what he did here, this could all fall apart anyway... Unless he could get Stacy could help to get everyone else in line, in line enough to protect his secret, to not let slip all the bad things he'd done in his wife's absence. It sounded insane, but it seemed like his only choice. Dammit... was he actually talking himself into this? There seemed to be no other way...

His wife would never understand, so she could never know. This would be his cross to bear, and he would for the rest of his life. But in doing this, it would simply preserve what they have. And that would be the first thing he could do to earn his wife's forgiveness, even if she didn't know what he'd done behind her back. He'd then have a chance to rebuild, to do better, to make up for the sins he'd committed.

"Stacy..." he sighed hopelessly, looking up at her, seeing no way out.

"You're cute..." she said, smirking as he realized his defeat, looking down at the well-built stud and seeing how nakedly inexperienced he truly was. For a hunk like him... that was a damn shame. The cost of tying himself to a girl like Elizabeth was him only realizing a fraction of his true potential. He didn't know yet how actual, real-deal, full-out fucking could change a person, especially with someone as clearly inexperienced to the ways of the world like him. But that's okay... she'd teach him. She couldn't wait to see what a guy like him would be like when fully unleashed. When a guy like him fully experiences PUSSY like he was meant to. She couldn't wait to show him what a man he truly was, the man he would be once he's taken part in lots of nasty fucking! Because clearly, he had not. He had no idea what he was agreeing to. If he knew the cost of what he was about to do, the good man would never agree to it.

"Look..." she began, shrugging her shoulders, seeing he was still holding himself back. She released her hold on the straps of her dress as she spoke. "Whatever. Sure. If that's what you need to tell yourself to get through this, that'll I'll be nicer to Lizzy after we FUCK..." she said, the bite of her word making him wince as his cock lurched in his pants. "If you want me to be super nice and kind and sweet to your wife after me and you fuck each other's brains out in my office... sure. Fine. Whatever. It's not true, and we both know that. But the real question is, by the time we're done, will you even want me to..." she asked with a raised eyebrow and a knowing expression, unable to help herself.

What? What did she mean? Was she saying that he wouldn't feel the same way about her behavior towards his wife after they had sex? That he wouldn't mind Stacy's bullying when she was done with each other? Was she implying that sex with her would be so impactful it would change his soul? Who he was, to the degree that he would endorse her awful bullying? That sounded ridiculous, but she seemed damn confident. Standing in front of him, in that devilish red dress, it truly was starting to feel like his soul was on the line. His eyes went wide and panic filled his system, glimpsing upon the danger he was truly up against. Stacy took in a sharp breath, suddenly realizing her error, that'd she pushed too hard.

"I can't do this!" he said, freaking out, his survival instincts flaring up, leaving him with no choice but pure self-preservation. Run! Figuring he could just flee, damn the risk, damn the consequences, he would have the smallest chance to leave with both his marriage and his soul intact. Beyond that, he could deal with the fallout. He just needed to escape.

Standing up fast enough to catch the Asian woman off guard, his well-built frame forced her back, giving him enough room to rise to his feet. Knowing she was still too close to really move, his hands acted in a flash, pushing her back lightly, his palms inadvertently pressing against her huge boobs for just a moment in order to accomplish this. But it was enough to get around her, allowing him room enough to practically sprint to the exit. But there, he was felled by the locked door, catching him off guard enough to stop him in his tracks just momentarily. Undoing the deadbolt, he pulled open the door a mere inch or two, only for it to get pushed shut again as Stacy stepped up behind him, closing the door, and pressing him in place between it and her. He spun to face her, putting his back against the door. This allowed her to simply step into him, her round, fleshy breasts pressing firmly into his chest, and his throbbing prick pressing very noticeably against her flat belly again. "Please! Just let me leave!" he begged, panting, desperate, keeping his hands hanging in the air, fearful of putting them on her again, knowing the danger that would present, knowing that just a touch could cost him everything. She smirked and planted her hands against the wall on either side of him, boxing him in.

1...34567...17