Dr. White's Code of Sluts Ch. 03 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How often are you looking at this website?" she asked.

"Uh... every night..." he stated, unable to meet her eyeline, embarrassed at his behavior. He looked at her, searching for an explanation. "It's been a long, lonely few weeks..."

"What's your favorite aspect about these older women? These... MILFs?" Dr. White inquired, saying that last word as if she rarely said it.

"I... I don't know..." he stammered, not seeing a reason to get into dirty details like this. But she insisted.

"No, please, it's gotta be something," Dr. White stated. "Is it their big tits? Their full, shapely asses? The ferocity with which they have sex? Or is the fact that it's women twice your age getting down and dirty that really turns your crank?" Chad blushed, having never spoken about any of this stuff with anyone.

"I guess it's... all of the above..." he croaked out. She nodded in understanding. "So, I suppose I should cut out that porn site, then?" he asked grudgingly. Surprisingly, her answer wasn't immediate.

"Well..." she began, shrugging her shoulders. "I mean, you've already opened the door..." she paused, thinking it over, considering the options. "Okay, so in general, I'd advise to cut that shit out, but you've let those wicked MILFs carve out a nice home in your sexuality... so my recommendation would be to only use that site if you've got MILFs on the brain, and just need to get it out of your system for a little while. Just see how that works, and if it only encourages you to do it more and more and it becomes a self-fulfilling cycle... then you might need to quit cold turkey. It will be tough to get out of your system fully, and it will be a devilish temptation to relapse, but if things go that far, then that's what you'll have to do."

"But in general, my best recommendation is just to stay busy. It sounds like being cooped up on your own isn't the best for your sexual well-being. By my understanding, you're going home shortly, so you'll be around your wife, which is good. Plus, you have practice, so you'll be around your team. And you have your church, of course. But you'll be on the road a lot, so I would recommend being on your best behavior at those times, and to remain vigilant. Don't put yourself in vulnerable positions. MILFs like the delightful Professor Albright are gonna be coming out of the woodwork looking to sink their claws into you. Unfortunately, men like you..." Dr. White began, looking him up and down. "...are exactly the type MILFs prefer. And the fact that you have a desire for women like them... MILFs can smell that on you. That makes you an extra potent target. If you're ever around an attractive older woman, be aware that she probably wants to have really dirty sex with you."

This all sounded insane. This doctor was stating that MILFs were some overpowered, hyper dangerous type of woman, extra wicked and seductive. And not only did they prefer men like him, he in particularly was especially vulnerable to their wiles due to his own MILF-related mistakes. It seemed crazy, but the fact that MILF porn always hit a little harder had this idea make a twisted sort of sense. Sensing his apprehension, she smiled at him reassuringly.

"I know this all sounds crazy, but if you just behave yourself, if you cut out any extraneous temptations, and stick to clean living and clean pursuits, you should be fine," Dr. White stated, grinning warmly. "Actually, I have a suggestion in that regard..." she said, reaching down to her purse, grabbing a card and handing it over to him. "This is a charity organization I've come across during my work. It's right up your alley. It's faith-based, and the woman who runs it has had very similar experiences as you. She's wonderful. She's had a blessed life in most respects, and she's decided to give back, providing and organizing food rallies for the underprivileged. It's really wonderful stuff. Have your people set something up with them, because this is exactly the type of thing that you should be doing to distract you from any wayward desires."

"Okay," he said, pocketing the card. As he did, he found a second card... one for Dr. White's office.

"And call my office if you ever need anyone to talk to about... this..." she said, indicating the subject of their talk. He nodded. "Well... I think that about does it! It was nice to meet you, Chad, and I hope we get to talk again sometime!" They both stood up at the same moment, and they shook hands. "And, uh... good luck on the field. I'm not the biggest football fan in the world, but... you've got me rooting for you!" Chad smiled and nodded at these warm wishes, but it spoke to his state of mind that all he noticed was the way the MILF doctor's boobs wobbled when she stood up.

Despite this therapeutic conversation, Chad's mind was in greater turmoil than it was when he entered. He came in only feeling slightly guilty about the whole MILF thing, and now... Dr. White had him genuinely worried that he'd started digging into a world of sexuality he didn't fully understand and didn't know the dangers of. He'd been on his best behavior since his rehabilitation, and it seemed like he'd have to be extra vigilant going forwards, cause women would be on the hunt for a man like him. Being well behaved the last few years... it had taken a lot of hard work, but he'd done it. So, the idea of having to continue that vigilance to an even greater degree... it just sounded exhausting. He wished life could be easy. That he could just live and be himself and not have every little thing require so much work. A guy like him who'd been granted such blessings should not have to live with so much stress.

His heart swelled when he exited the office, seeing Jeanie across the room waiting patiently for him. As soon as he appeared, she stood up excitedly, skipping over to him and practically jumping into his arms and locking lips with him. As soon as they were together, his problems melted away. This was comfort. This was home. This was love. He could feel happy and comfortable. He didn't have to worry about so many things.

Jeanie could take some of the weight off his shoulders.

Chad had always been an easygoing guy, not one to ever get too down or think too deeply on heavy subjects. Coasting by on his talents on the field, that had been enough to give him a free pass through a lot of complicated matters. But there was a breaking point where he had to become an adult and shoulder some adult responsibilities. Not being the best at things like that, it was probably an inevitability that he'd end up with a girl who could offset some of his weaknesses. And he found that in Jeanie.

His wife was a studious, responsible, and organized person. She did great in school, and she was always on top of her shit. She worked hard, and despite being involved in several student organizations, she was able to keep it all straight in her head. Jeanie was also a big-time church girl, having gone there for her entire life. She was a complete believer in the message of the church.

These were some of the reasons she ended up working with the faith-based rehabilitation program that Chad ended up in. A student worker as opposed to a full-time employee, her medical background helped her in talking with new clients in the program, and her natural kindness and empathy made her stand out from her peers. She was the junior advisor for Chad when he ended up there, someone about his own age (Jeanie was about a year older than him) who could relate to him on the same level.

Chad was not Jeanie's type in so many ways, as she'd always dated studious, religious boys her entire life. Chad was a jock, not the best student, a big partier, and a lapsed church-goer. But in his rehabilitation a friendship formed, her heart extending to this handsome athlete who was trying his best to better himself and resist the temptations of sin. An intimacy grew between them, quickly leading to a relationship. For a chronic rule-follower herself, this was her first taste of something even the slightest bit forbidden, but she couldn't deny the calling of her heart. Entering a relationship with Chad eventually cost her the position in the program, but no one there or on Chad's team were that upset about it. They saw her as a good influence on him, keeping him on the right path. His progress had increased exponentially in their time working together. And she kept her place as a stabilizing presence in his life as love bloomed between them. The rest was history. They dated for two years, and got married a few months ago.

Her nature served Chad well, as she was responsible enough to handle a lot of his big decisions. She always did her research on everything, so she acted as an advisor on a lot of his major choices. As athletes about to go pro had to do, he had hired an agent and other people equipped to be a part of a young athlete's behind-the-scenes team. But while she didn't occupy an official role, Jeanie played her part, and her opinion was always a major factor on the big decisions Chad had to make off the field. And through her, the program kept tabs on him, and she would speak to the leadership team often for advice about how to proceed with various inquiries. She was always there by his side from the point they met, through his last few years in college, and up to the draft into the pros. And even though that wouldn't be the case once the season began, everyone knew she'd be the biggest voice in his ear. Chad... he was too easygoing and trusting, often taking people at face value even when they wanted to lead him down the wrong path. Jeanie... she had a keener eye. She could sniff out bad actors in his proximity from a mile away.

Which is why that, even as she excitedly greeted her handsome hubby, she couldn't help but notice the woman he'd just spoken to leave the room they were in. This doctor... this therapist... she was stunning. Uncommonly beautiful for a woman in her position. Dressed professionally enough, but with enough deliberateness to draw attention to her ridiculous body. Even from afar, Jeanie could see the massive melons on her chest. Those tits... no therapist alive had tits like that. Having a woman like that just coincidentally ending up in a room alone with Chad... that was no accident. Something was afoot.

"Hey! Bethel!" a coach called out to Chad from behind Jeanie.

"Oh... sorry. It'll be five minutes, then we can go. I swear!" he said, reassuring her, kissing her lovingly on the lips again before running to the other side of the room to discuss some football thing with his coach. Not one to back down, Jeanie saw an opportunity, striding across the room to talk to this supposed therapist.

"Hi!" Jeanie greeted this other woman with a friendly but somewhat forced smile, keeping things polite for now through her suspicions. The older woman turned to look at her, and up close, she was even more magnetically appealing. Gorgeous hair... a beautiful face... a friendly smile... she was a babe. But despite that, her eyes screamed intelligence, and she carried herself with a confidence and wisdom that was obvious. "My name's Jeanie. I'm Chad's wife. And you are?"

"Oh... I'm sorry, I'm Dr. Jennifer White!" the other woman replied in a friendly tone, shaking Jeanie's hand, grinning brilliantly. "I'm the therapist the team brought in to talk to the rookies about the issues they may face." Despite the young woman's skepticism... that name rang a bell. But why?

"What kind of issues?" Jeanie asked.

"Well, I can't betray their trust and get into specifics," she replied. "But in a general sense, the team wanted me to talk to them about issues like money, and the impact of sudden fame, and the temptations they may face due to that. Nothing too major," Dr. White assured her.

Suddenly, Jeanie remembered who Dr. White was.

"Oh... wait, don't you run that big practice downtown? Isn't it one of the biggest ones in the nation?" Jeanie asked. Dr. White nodded proudly. "Didn't you win some reward, like... 'Woman of the Year' for the city or something?" Dr. White again nodded, somewhat sheepishly at this.

Wow... this was a woman with some deep accreditations.

"What do you do?" Dr. White asked the younger woman.

"I'm a nurse at San Francisco General... just started a couple months ago," she replied. Dr. White nodded, impressed.

"Well, if we're going over resumes, I also run St. Lilith's, the private hospital. What kind of nurse are you?" Dr. White asked.

"I work in the ICU," Jeanie answered.

"Well... my hospital has a heavy focus on psychiatric care, because... obviously, I love that stuff!" she stated. "But under my watch, we've expanded and modernized our other departments. We can handle emergencies, intensive care, we have surgical suites and some of the best surgeons on the planet. We're always looking for rising stars... I'm surprised your resume didn't come across my desk!"

"I've been working professionally for only a year now..." Jeanie replied, recognizing that Dr. White was trying to flatter her a bit. "So, I'm not exactly a rockstar nurse." Dr. White grinned.

"Well, I know Susan, the nurse manager over there. She's sent a few nurses my way over the years," Dr. White replied. "She doesn't just hire anyone. You must be something special."

At this, Jeanie grinned and blushed a little bit. This went beyond mere flattery. She knew Jeanie's boss, and knew her reputation. Beyond that, Dr. White was not just a mere therapist but an incredibly powerful, highly regarded and influential woman. She, no doubt, had power and a lot of influence. Perhaps Jeanie shouldn't be coming at this discussion from such a skeptical starting point. The young wife had to play it cool... this doctor was no fraud. In fact, her reputation was the opposite, highly respected and accredited. But why did those alarms go off in the back of her head upon the sight of her? Jeanie's senses were usually on point...

Nonetheless, they settled into an easy conversation, talking shop. Those alarms dulled in the back of Jeanie's head as she found herself charmed by this older woman, asking intelligent, probing questions that she could tell impressed the acclaimed older woman. That being said, she could sense a bit of impatience coming from the doctor the longer the conversation went on. Jeanie kept asking specific, pointed questions about the doctor's work at the private hospital, as the young blonde always found the workings of the mind fascinating. And even though Dr. White answered everything with a smile, Jeanie could sense that the doctor didn't like going into such intense detail about her work. Finally, Dr. White interjected.

"You know..." she began, stopping the younger woman in her tracks. "You should come by the hospital sometime when I'm there. I can show you around, see if you like it. Maybe you want to transfer over. I'm sure we can offer a more than competitive wage..." She paused for a moment, her voice shifting into one with a firmer tone as she stared directly at the younger woman. "Because I'd love to carve out a place for you in my Psych ward." There was a moment where she let this offer hang before smiling in a friendly manner. "But I do have to go, Jeanie. It was very nice to meet you, and I hope I get to see you again!"

"Oh! Of course," Jeanie said, shaking the doctor's hand and smiling at her before they parted ways. But once they were apart, Jeanie was left disoriented.

She didn't fully know what to make of the doctor. She was bright, effervescent, beautiful, and charming, quelling the young wife's skepticism. Yes, the doctor was a total babe, but she had the qualifications to back it up. She was the real deal, and that warped Jeanie's initial skepticism into respect. But when she tried to get to know the older doctor better, inquiring into her work, the older woman seemed to get annoyed, as if she were asking questions she wasn't supposed to be asking. Jeanie had gone through such a whirlwind of emotions regarding her impressions of the experienced therapist, but now that they had parted, she was left unsure about her. Perhaps that came with the job, Dr. White trying to keep her distance from others to appear unknowable.

But her initial nerves about her were assuaged enough to quell her doubts, and they were practically forgotten by the time she reunited with her husband. Back together again, they settled into stride next to each other, heading towards the exit. Towards their car. Towards home.

Towards what would be a long life together.

And if he had any doubts about that, his wife almost immediately took his mind off everything that was worrying him. Sitting in their car, firing it up and poised to leave, Jeanie stopped him before he shifted into drive, an excited grin on her face.

"So... I know you've been hard at work, away from home..." she began, reaching down to grab a grocery bag. Acting fast, she lifted something out. "I brought you some goodies!"

His eyes twinkled upon seeing this. In one hand was a bag of licorice vines, one of his favorite kinds of candy since he was a kid. It was always the treat he earned as a reward, and his heart was warmed at seeing the tradition continue.

"Oh my Gosh, thanks!" he said, retrieving the bag, ripping it open, and taking a big bite out of one of the candy vines. Its taste reminded him of simpler times.

"Also..." Jeanie began, pulling out another bag. "I know you said they have you on a strict diet, but a little cheat won't hurt. I know you love my chocolate chip cookies, so I made you a batch!" She held up a Ziploc bag with a handful of cookies. "I mean, the whole batch is at home, but I brought you some so you wouldn't have to wait!"

"Oh," he began, grinning, opening the bag to take a cookie between his fingers. "I really shouldn't, but..." he said, before taking an animated chomp out of the cookie. This hit the spot, not just in his belly, but in his soul. This cookie reminded him of home, of all the good things his wayward thoughts were leading him away from, and what he could lose if he kept playing with fire. Jeanie gave him a warm, amused grin. Leaning over, he gave his wife a long, loving kiss, and suddenly his stress was melting away.

Things were going to be okay.

************

Unfortunately for Chad, this feeling was temporary.

Chad Bethel seemingly had it all. Married to a woman who was the best thing that had ever happened to him. His rookie contract had allowed him to buy a nice big house. He was a quarterback in the pros, first overall pick in the draft by San Francisco, and he had the eyes of the world on him. He was married to a loving, supportive wife, way more than a guy like him deserved. For a farm boy from the Midwest whose one great talent was his ability to throw a football, it was a dream come true. The most he could have ever asked for.

But why was he in so much fucking turmoil?

Why couldn't he think straight? Why couldn't he just enjoy all these blessings? Why couldn't this just be easy for him? He thought he'd be okay once he was back home with his wife, and for a short period of time, it was. But once things settled into a comfortable groove, those wayward thoughts began to reappear.

It was still the fucking MILF thing. He couldn't shake it. He tried everything Dr. White told him, and it didn't work. Frankly, the danger she tried to warn him of only served to get in his head, and it made his struggle even harder. He tried to distract himself from those desires, and only use the MILF porn to vent his needs on a limited basis, but it soon became a daily thing. He found himself shamefully pleasuring himself in the bathroom, phone in hand, the act feeling more and more dirty the more often he did it. Realizing that it was becoming a problem, he tried to cut that all out cold turkey, just as the doctor recommended. But that only made it worse. The more he tried to push it out of mind, the harder it dug its claws into him, eventually causing all that lust for older women to burst out. The more he tried to convince himself he was finally past it, the harder the inevitable relapse would be.