Dr. York and Nicki Pt. 11 - Beach House

Story Info
The cohort spend a week on the beach in South. Carolina.
7.6k words
3.5
6.9k
1
0

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lbj1996
lbj1996
27 Followers

"You all should come spend a week at the shore in South Carolina." Diane begged as she packed to return home for the summer.

Poor Diane had to fulfill a summer commitment she had made well before she had been brought into the cohort. She had agreed to take an internship back home in local government in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. It was a really good one. It would help get her a job after graduation and it was also well paid. A rare combination at this point in her undergraduate career. York had advised her it was wise to keep her commitment. She reluctantly agreed but he helped ease the disappointment with what he knew was the only way to lift her spirits. A good fuck in the ass. While Diane enjoyed the singular attention York gave her on her last night before heading home it also made her more sad knowing she wouldn't have access to his cock all summer long like the other girls. Her last ditch plea of having them come to South Carolina was her last hope. York held her close to him and promised her he would look into it and discuss it with the other girls. What Diane didn't know was that York had already rented a beach house in a nearby town for an entire week in July. Diane was going to be pleasantly surprised when they all showed up in a month and a half unannounced. Nicole and Taylor drove Diane to the airport and bid her farewell. Biting their tongue so as not to ruin the summer surprise.

The summer weeks passed pleasantly for York and his cohort. Nicole and Taylor decided they would not work for the summer since they were starting law school in the fall and it would be fully paid. So they got unlimited attention from York. They barely gave him time to get any work done. They were ravenous. Maddie and Sophia had taken summer jobs but spent every evening and weekend with York. Cassidy had found a permanent job at the university in student affairs thanks to a recommendation letter from York. But finally the time arrived for their midsummer vacation to South Carolina. York and all of ladies piled into a large plush SUV he had rented. If anyone asked he was there to do archival research at Coastal Carolina University. It was minutes from the beach and Diane.

The drive was relatively uneventful minus the multiple blowjobs he received while driving. York didn't feel totally comfortable driving through the south in an SUV with five white young women. He knew his status as a professor offered some safety but he didn't want to risk it. Once they were on the beach it would be a little better as Myrtle Beach drew a wide range of people. But then again that depended on the girls behaving while in public. As if Nicole could read his thoughts she made a secret call to Gina to meet them there. Just before they passed the airport exit Nicole told York to exit. As they pulled up to arrivals she told him her plan.

"I asked Gina to fly down and meet us here. Then you are just a dad taking his black daughter and her college friends to the beach. Unfortunately it means you can't fuck Gina publicly."

"Great. I'm the dad. Maybe I should buy some ugly golf shorts to wear," York's feigned crankiness masked his obvious relief. Nicole knew it and leaned over to the driver seat and kissed him softly.

When Gina arrived it was a hug and fondle fest in the suv between the girls. Tops and shorts were flung into the drivers lap as the moans and squeals of pleasure drifted from the back of the car. Cassidy feeling bad for him slid her hand down his shorts and stroked him while he drove. It was amazing he never crashed on the whole drive. Finally York pulled up at the beach house. It was right on the beach. It had an eight foot stone wall surrounding it which offered privacy from anyone passing by. The whole house was on stilts so the first floor was one story above the ground. It had a pool for anyone tired of salt water. A jacuzzi. A sauna. Outside showers. A rooftop deck. Inside was an open floor plan with a huge kitchen. A large sectional sofa that a dozen people could lounge on. Multiple plush chairs. A wrap around deck. A grill on the deck and by the pool. There were four bedrooms. Each with two king size beds. The first thing the girls did was push the beds together in one of the rooms and declared that was where everyone would sleep.

York did not argue. Especially when they immediately stripped off all of their clothes and pulled him onto the super king bed and entangled him in their mass of naked flesh. He soon found himself lost under all of the tits, asses and pussies. Hands and mouths seemed to cover every part of him. York yielded to their exuberance. He was theirs for the taking. He wasn't sure whose pussy was on his cock nor could he identify the one over his mouth. His fingers were made to penetrate a pussy with his left hand and an ass with his right. Someone sat on his chest and ground their clit on him. He could feel her wetness all over his chest. York just laid there and let them use him. There would be time enough for individual attention. For now he let the girls fuck him as if he was a sex toy they had ordered online and had just arrived in the mail. He would let them use his body to fuck themselves into oblivion. It wasn't until they all collapsed in a heap of flesh did he determine that it was Nicole on his face and Taylor on his dick. They all fell asleep until almost dinner time.

Nicole, Taylor, Cassidy, Maddie, Gina and Sophia awoke from their late afternoon sex slumber to the delicious aroma of grilled meats. York was down by the pool grilling steak, shrimp and veggies for dinner. All six girls didn't bother dressing but instead headed straight downstairs and collectively washed up under the outdoor shower. With the benefit of the high wall there was no need to be modest and none of the nearby houses were high enough to see over it. As York tried not to burn the food as he watched the girls fondle and suck one another to orgasm he was still amazed that this was his life now. All of the girls except Maddie jumped in the pool or lounged on nearby chairs. Maddie didn't want York to feel all alone so under the guise of being his cook assistant she had her hand in his shorts in no time giving him a handjob. When Sophia realized this could end in some unfortunate burns to York and the food she took over cooking responsibilities while Maddie led York by the dick over to a lounge chair. She made him lie down and removed his shorts. In one motion she swallowed his dick whole. York lay back and let her mouth do the magic. Pulling back some she focused on his frenulum. Running her tongue around the ridges of the head of his cock. Not satisfied with that she aimed her tongue for the hole while rubbing her thumb where her tongue had been. This kind of tongue fucking his dick always made York cum almost instantly. And he did. Maddie pulled back and let him spray his cum all over her face and tits.

"Young lady! Now look at the mess you made! You two better clean up before dinner." Sophia chastised from behind the grill.

"Yes ma'am!" Maddie jokingly replied while leading York to the shower.

After cleaning up, the group settled down to dinner. Gina finding a seat next to York. They had not seen each other since the previous summer. She stroked his cock until he almost came on the dinner table but she caught it all with her mouth before he exploded. Sitting back up with a little cum dripping from her chin Cassidy leaned over to lick it off.

"Yummy! Dessert!" Cassidy purred and then continued to kiss Gina fully on the mouth.

The rest of the group got up to clean up dinner while Gina and Cassidy fondled one another at the dinner table. It wasn't long before their moans of climax were heard and they made their way back into the house. After everything was put away the group settled down in the living room on the giant sofa. With the ottomans placed properly the sectional transformed into a rather large bed. Everyone snuggled in to watch a movie. York at the center. Everyone absentmindedly caressing, fondling, fingering, kissing the nearest hole, tit, dick, ass or any piece of flesh nearest them. Soon the movie was long forgotten as everyone became more interested in each other than what was on the screen. Sophia and Taylor ran to their luggage to get strapons since York couldn't have his dick in six places at once.

"Oh you brought my favorite Sophia! I love that black one with all the ridges." Maddie squealed as she offered up her butt to Sophia. Sophia lathered her strapon with lube and didn't waste any time fucking Maddie in the ass. Grabbing onto her tits and pinching her nipples Maddie was quickly in the throws of passion.

Yes baby girl!! Fuck me good! Shove your big black cock deep in my ass!" Maddie begged her.

"Well it looks like Taylor has my favorite! Let's get to work!!" Cassidy called out as Taylor approached her with a ten inch long and three inch diameter red curved monster of a dildo. Cassidy lay on her back and spread her legs wide to give Taylor full access to her waiting cunt.

"I'm gonna destroy your cunt!" Taylor practically growled it.

"Bringt it bitch! Do your best!" Cassidy challenged her. Knowing full well Taylor would live up to her promise. Her pussy was soaking wet with anticipation. Taylor shoved the monster cock deep into her pussy bringing a loud moan from Cassidy as she was immediately filled to the brim.

That left Gina and Nicki with York. Since it had been a while Nicki let Gina have first go at his dick. Laying York flat on his back Gina squatted on his erect black cock facing Nicole who was doing the same but on his face. Gina began pumping up and down on his dick. Filling herself up each time down and almost emptying herself on the way up. Up and down she went like a mechanical horse on a merry go round ride.

"Oh god I've missed your sweet delicious cock!" She moaned.

York would have replied that he had missed her too but Nicki's cunt muffled any reply he had. Nicki smothered York's face giving his mouth full access to her pussy. He sucked on her pussy lips, plunged his tongue into her hole and nibbled on her clit. He swallowed all that flowed out of her. He needed no other sustenance.

"Oh yes sweet baby. Eat me! Eat me!!"

While the trio continued in this way the other four were equally lost in their carnal states. Sophia was drilling Maddie's ass making it gape. She slapped Maddie's ass hard each time she thrust the big black fake cock into her ass. It was not often that Maddie got foul mouthed but Sophia knew how to bring it out of her.

"BITCH! CUNT! MOTHERFUCKER! GODDAMNIT! IS THAT ALL YOU GOT! I TOLD YOU TO FUCK ME!"

Maddie's bellowing even made York, Nicki and Gina pause and take notice. Not to be outdone Cassidy began her barking at Taylor.

"IF YOU CAN'T FUCK ME RIGHT THEN GIVE ME SOPHIA!"

Cassidy knew what this meant. Taylor would unleash on her the way York would enter into his trance like state and begin piston fucking. Nothing got Taylor more riled up than being told she was not giving a good fuck. And it worked. Taylor lost all inhibition the way she usually only lost it with York. All of the other girls were both a little jealous and scared of the state York and Taylor would enter but Cassidy apparently was no longer afraid and wanted in. She hoped she could handle it. Survive it. And before she could rethink her statement Taylor unleashed a fucking on her that she didn't think possible except from York. Taylor had learned being on the receiving end of York's intensity how to channel her full erotic self into one single purpose. Fuck. And she did. Cassidy was unprepared for the onslaught. She held on tight while Taylor pummelled her cunt unrelentingly.

"OH!! OH!! MY!! MY!! GOD!!" Cassidy called out almost as a cry for help. But she did not want to be saved. Her pussy wanted more.

"DON'T DON'T DON'T STOP!!" Cassidy could barely get the words out before her orgasm hit her full tilt. She sucked in her breath, full body convulsed and then collapsed underneath Taylor's continual fucking. She became a rag doll under her. No control. Tossed around in whatever direction Taylor's fucking sent her. Sophia had to slap Taylor hard on the ass to bring her back to reality and back off Cassidy. Physically and psychologically spent Taylor collapsed on top of Cassidy and they both fell asleep.

Sophia returned to fucking Maddie but now focused on her cunt transitioning her dildo to the new hole. She also rubbed Maddie's clit. It didn't take Maddie long given what she had just witnessed. She came hard and fast and slipped into a dreamy oblivion.

Gina had first been distracted by the others but now she returned her attention to York's dick in her cunt. Nicki had begun sucking her tits which also helped bring her back. Grinding up and down on his cock and now fully focused on the contact it was making with her clit Gina soon found herself on the verge of an orgasm.

"Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! She cried out.

Overcome by her orgasm Gina literally fell off of York's dick. Leaving it glistening and erect. Nicki didn't wait to ask Gina if she planned to get back on the ride. She immediately repositioned and had York's dick deep in her pussy before Gina realized what had happened. Nicki knew she was where she belonged. Locked in a sensual embrace with York and his cock deep in her. She needed him to cum. She begged him to cum. He fucked her hard. She ground down on him as Gina had done. Bringing on her orgasm. She knew he would not cum before her. It was only when she was past the point of no return that he allowed himself to cum. Simultaneously they came. York filling her soaking pussy with his cum. And like everyone else they drifted into a deep sleep and stayed that way until morning.

York woke to the smell of pancakes and the softness of a mouth on his dick. He raised his head to see Taylor waking him the best way she knew how. Her magic touch didn't take long for him to reach climax and he easily filled her mouth with his seed. She led him by the hand to the breakfast table as she swallowed the rest of his cum. Since today was the day they would surprise Diane the usual morning sexual antics were limited to York's wake up blowjob. Everyone was eager to see Diane and fuck her too so they wasted no time eating and getting dressed and out of the house. Soon they were headed down the road through town to the next town over to the municipal building where Diana had her internship. York had already arranged a meeting with her supervisor. He would say he needed someone to help with archival research of county records to help with his next book. He knew this was part of Diane's responsibilities so it should not be a problem to convince them to have her help him. The girls went exploring around the town while York went into the building. It would look suspicious if he walked in with an entourage of pretty women.

"Good afternoon. I'm Dr. York from State University and I have an appointment with Councilwoman Hemmingway ." York said to the pretty receptionist.

"Yes sir Dr. York. Please allow me to escort you to her office." The green eyed strawberry blonde said in a wonderful southern accent. She slipped her arm through his and led him down the hallway. She pressed herself tightly against his side. Her medium size tits pressing into him. She smiled innocently up at him giving him a good view down her low cut summer dress. Apparently bras were not a required part of the dress code. Her tanned skin glistening. York let her know he enjoyed the view by not averting his gaze on her plump breasts. He was far from home so he didn't have to be nearly as reserved as he was back home. She squeezed his arm a little tighter. They reached a large oak door at the end of the hallway and York's escort knocked.

"Miss Hemmingway, it's me Karlee. I have Dr. York here to see you." She called out.

"Please come in!" An equally soft southern voice responded from the other side of the door.

As York entered a large room with leather furniture, floor to ceiling windows, a large oak desk and oak bookshelves a stunning woman with chestnut brown hair with blonde streaks of about 30 walked to him from behind the desk. She wore a tight fitting pink dress. Not low cut but her large breasts were undeniable. Six inch heels. When she reached him she embraced him in a warm hug. Karlee not letting go of his arm.

"In South Carolina we greet our guests with hugs not handshakes like you Northerners." She teased him as he felt her tits press into his chest.

"Well I am glad to see that southern hospitality is alive and well." York replied while enjoying the embrace. "Thank you Council woman Hemming..."

"Please call me Jasmin. No need for formalities. How can we be of help to you?"

"I am in town for the week to take advantage of your university's archives but I was told that many of the documents I am looking for are housed here in the municipal building. I'm hoping that I would be able to peruse through them. I'm working on a book and these documents would prove invaluable to my research."

"Well of course you can. You are more than welcome to peruse through anything you like in our building...anything at all." The tone of her voice letting York know he was welcome to 'peruse' all of her southern hospitality.

York knew what she meant and if he didn't have a car load of eager yong women he would have taken Jasmin right there in her council chambers.

"Karlee please go fetch young Miss Diane from downstairs. She can help Professor York here get situated. I'll keep our guest company until then." Jasmin had moved alongside York and slipped her arm in his and led him over to a leather sofa while Karlee left the room visibly disappointed that she had to leave his side. Jasmin sat down as close as she could to York without actually sitting in his lap. Her dress riding up to expose her leg up to her thigh as it pressed against his. Not to waste any time Jasmin immediately placed her hand on his groin and began rubbing his cock through his pants.

"Like I said Dr. York. We treat our guests well. Please if there is anything that you need while you are in town I am here to serve you." She said as she gave his dick a good squeeze.

"Please call me Malik. And I am glad to see you take your role as a public servant seriously. I will be sure to take full advantage of your services." York replied enjoying the unexpected handjob. He could feel her reach for the zipper but stop when there was a knock on the door. Damnit!

"Come in." Jasmin called out trying to hide the disappointment in her voice.

In walked Diane. Beautiful as ever. Her athletic form displayed in the extremely short summer dress she wore that stopped just below her ass. Her shapely athletic and tanned legs on full display. The top of her dress was equally revealing. Her tits almost forced out the top. No bra. Maybe it was a rule against wearing bras. York wondered if Jasmin saw the smile of recognition on Diane's face which she quickly tried to hide upon seeing York.

"Diane. This is Dr. York. He is here to look through our archive and I'd like you to extend every courtesy to him and give him anything he needs. I do believe Diane is a student at your school Malik so you all should have a lot to chat about." York wondered if he was busted but how would she know?

"Absolutely councilwoman. I'll make sure he gets access to everything. Dr York if you would like to follow me I can show you to the archives." Diane was trying her hardest not to give away her excitement to see York but the wetness dripping down her leg and her hardening nipples were working against her.

"Thank you again Jasmin..." York was interrupted by another hug.

"Of course. Remember anything you need I am here to serve you." She whispered in his ear practically touching it with her lips.

lbj1996
lbj1996
27 Followers