Drachne Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her ears pinked and she tried to cover her chest and bush, as he walked her in the direction of the master bedroom. "Hey! What makes you think I'm that kind of girl! I haven't agreed, yet!"

"Lady de Suleos." He murmured to her, kicking open the door and dismissing the dust and cobwebs with a brief surge of magic. "It has been a very long time since anyone carried that name."

The elf glared at him, "Exactly how long? Am I going to meet the grandkids of the last person who was your friggin' wife?"

"I am sterile, wife-to-be." He stated, "I am sorry. But I cannot give you the joy of tiny feet beneath our roof... You may yet reject me. I can probably determine another path to protect you. I could still title you by adopting you, I suppose."

She shook her head, "This is meant to be. I will be your wife, even if your proposals suck fucking balls. So... Any ex-wife to worry about?"

"No. It has been... Two millennia since I called anyone wife." He reassured her, "She was brilliant and terrifying. A queen, full of piss and vinegar, who oft reminded me of my place."

Sindi giggled, "Holy shit you really are old. And wow. Step down to marrying a copperless elven orphan, isn't it?"

He placed her on the bed, admiring the way her slick hair spread out into a halo around her head. He smiled at her tantalising visage, "Before I introduce you to what skills I may have picked up over the years, romancing your body, as it were... I would like to hear a firm agreement."

The elf swallowed, "You first. You don't get to leave me, if this is what we're doing. I refuse to just be your wife in name and title. You may have to work and leave me now and then, but swear to me. Swear you will always come back to me, Sul."

"I swear, by the golden kitsune, that I will never leave you, nor forsake you, my precious Sindi."

Her ears blushed and she gave a small grin, "Okay... That was romantic."

"Will you be my wife?"

She nodded, still blushing furiously, "I will be your wife, Sul. Loyal, always."

With that, he went down on his knees at the end of the bed, and gently pried her hand away from her privates. He began with small kisses, all over her, so she could get used to him.

"Oh. Oh." She gasped with each little peck, hands balling into fists on the bed. "Oh, wow. I'm... Feeling things. I'm really feeling it."

Her naivety was adorable.

Unless he very much missed his mark, she was going to turn out to be quite the aggressive lover.

Her clit didn't take long to peek up from her hood, revealing the ribbing within her slit as it did. She was all elven. A masterpiece of sensory entanglement, begging for its first time.

Suleos could see injury, at least twice before someone had tried to take the elf. Yet, backed into a corner she had fought, and triumphed. He wouldn't allow anyone to hurt her again.

His tongue tasted of her, as clear discharge began to bead at her entrance. The fragrant tastes of the forests filling his nostrils. The smell of leaves and moss, of mist over a quiet lake.

"Oh!" Sindi exclaimed loudly, "Wow! I like it!"

He had to wonder if her bell had prevented her from touching herself, if this was her reaction to just the gentle beginnings of being eaten out. She might be the most inexperienced woman he had ever touched.

"Oh, Sul. Oh."

He concentrated his tongue on her passageway, flicking and licking in slow and exaggerated motions as she moaned and encouraged him. Her toes curling up with each touch to her sex.

Sindi continued her gasps, "Ooh. Oh. Oh."

His tongue probed her lips, running along the ribbing of her elven slit as he encouraged it to open up for him. He kept his tongue flat, pushing her open as he played with her sensitivities.

"Oh. Oh, that's... Oh." She had no sense to speak of.

Suleos' tongue was more agile than either elf or human. It was about the same size and shape as a human's, but it was prehensile. His tongue was able to more than just pierce her, tickling at her spot inside.

"Oh! What...?" The elf gasped, tightening up as he found it, and began pushing her up the hill towards an orgasm. Her inexperienced body didn't stand a chance.

She cried out, pushing her hips up and into his face. Shaking briefly as she gave a final weak cry and then spilled.

Suleos leaned back from her, smiling at the little elf on the bed, "May I bed you, now? Take you as my wife?"

"I... Uh..." Sindi blinked furiously, confused and lost for a moment, "It... Gets better?"

"Not necessarily." The unigrad shook his head, "For myself, yes. For you... Not your first time. This may, in fact, be uncomfortable or even slightly painful."

She smiled sheepishly, "It's that obvious, huh? That... I'm a virgin?"

"I am afraid so. But only if it was something you were attempting to hide. It is hardly something to be ashamed of." He said in confusion, "Few elves are not virgins when they become married, or at least take a mistress."

Sindi smiled, "I'm... Embarrassed. But... Proud. Keeping it wasn't easy."

"I noticed. I am sorry."

She laughed, "Gods, I love that you're so honest. That you have no choice but to tell me... Do... Do you want me, now?"

"Yes."

"Good." The elf tossed off her dress, and then she leaned back again, "I want you to... Consummate. Take what I kept, Sul. Please."

His pants hit the ground, and he gave one last kiss to her pussy, before placing his member at her entrance. She gave a little gasp, even though he was only resting against the outside.

She swallowed nervously, "It... It's twisted. That's going to feel... Incredible. Isn't it?"

"Not on your first time." He slid himself down firmly, the head breaching into her.

The elf's eyes went wide, "Holy shit! Oh, wow. Oh, that's... Big."

"It really isn't." He said with a little amusement, and then began to slide forward into her. Slowly but surely. The ribs of her pussy rising and falling as they moved around the spiral of his cock.

"Mmm!" Sindi half-squealed, grabbing at his shoulders and pulling him hard against her chest.

He paused as he finished entering her, kissing at her forehead, "How do you feel?"

"Fucking full." Sindi said, wide-eyed, "I mean... Full! And... Tight. Holy shit. This feels... I don't know. But good. It... It does hurt. Like I'm stretched out. Like a muscle about to cramp, but isn't. Am I making any sense?"

"Yes, my love." He kissed her gently.

She smiled up at him, "Are you going to... Do it, now? Um... Fuck me?"

"Yes, my love." He kissed her again, and began to withdraw, just a little. Their parts interlocked better than most, setting off the nerves in each other, better than most.

She was slick but firm as he pushed back into her. She gave off the same little gasps as her channel fitted around him. Her walls clutching at him tightly.

"Holy fuck." She cursed breathlessly.

He leaned into her, feeling her softness writhe beneath him, as he gently but firmly thrust in and out of the little elf. Making her gasp with each movement.

Her hands tightened against his back, "Oh, fuck... Tell me. Oh. Oh. Oh, tell me that you love me."

"I love you." The words tore free from him, outside of his control. His affection for the elf was undeniable, even if he was not convinced that it had arisen naturally.

The golden kitsune probably had a hand in this.

"Fuck, I love that." She moaned, "Truth on your lips... Oh. Do it. Fuck me, lover. Yeees."

At her encouragement he began to truly pound into her. Arms pushing down either side of her wet hair as he thrust into her, making the bed beneath them complain at the assault.

"Ooh. Yes."

Her mouth was in a small oh shape, staring up at him in nothing less than bliss as he transitioned from making love to her, to something more primal in nature.

"More. Gods fuck, yes!"

The unigrad began to grunt on each downward stroke, his deep throated sounds nearly burying her quieter and breathless moans. The elf's ankles rested against the backs of his thighs, as he drove himself into her.

Suleos felt himself move passed the point of no return, each of his movements deeper, more deliberate, "Nearly... There..."

"Oh gods... What does... That mean?" The elf revealed a startling naivety.

He had no space to explain it to her, as he thrust as deeply into her as he could, one final time.

His seed burst from him, flooding into her.

Sindi's eyes went wide, and her jaw fell open, "Holy shit!"