Dragon Emperor Deceived

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KeithD
KeithD
1,321 Followers

And there He was, the Emperor Pu Yi, Son of Heaven, when the soldiers had deposited the quilt on the sumptuously pillowed kang in the vermillion and gold leaf-adorned Dragon Pavilion and unfolded the quilt from around Han Li's slight, perfectly formed body and had backed, kowtowing, out of the pavilion. He stood at the foot of the kang, ensconced in a cobalt blue silken robe embroidered with a dragon, symbol of the emperor, in golden threads. The robe was open at the emperor's groin, and he was fisting his erect cock in his bejeweled left hand.

The expression on Pu Yi's face revealed that he was very pleased with what he saw. The fingers of his right hand went to the supple skin of the young man's arms and thighs and chest. He groaned his need. Han Li could not turn away or resist in any way. This was his emperor. Very few in the empire were even permitted to look on the emperor's countenance. And here was the emperor, touching Han Li in the most intimate way and places. The emperor untied the red sash binding Han Li's ankles, ran his hand between Han Li's thighs, nudging them to spread, and Han Li dutifully opened them, shuddering as the emperor ran his fingers over the young man's inner thighs. The touch told Han Li that the emperor wanted him to turn his thighs outward and elevate his pelvis, and when the young man did, the emperor ran his finger across the young man's anal opening, back and forth, thumbing the entrance, watching with interest and pleasure as it puckered and dilated. Han Li moaned for him and his opening puckered further as the thumb moved inside him.

Han Li couldn't help from being awed by the honor being accorded him and couldn't say he was unaffected by the emperor's attention. He had been brought this far. This was going to transpire, and the young man wasn't a fool. He gave in to reality and common sense. Not only that, he was a lusty-filled lad. He gave in to the coupling that was to follow. He began to rock his pelvis on the penetrating thumb, and the emperor knew the peach was his for the plucking.

The emperor was a handsome, majestic man, albeit heavy of body. His member was not of the girth and length of Ke Chuan's in full erection, but Han Li's eyes opened wide in surprise and pain-pleasure as now a long, slender finger crowned with two thick-jeweled rings entered him, the gems applying themselves to his prostate.

The emperor reached up and freed Han Li of his gag. The Son of Heaven was holding his shaft in his hand while the fingers of his other hand were exploring in the crease of the young man's buttocks, and he was twisting his pelvis toward the young man's head. Han Li was shuddering and rocking on the bejeweled finger inside him. He knew there would be another imperial digit inside him soon. There was no avoiding that. All he could do now was to try to save his lover from discovery. He had to be a virgin for the emperor. The expectation of what the emperor wanted Han Li to do now was clear. But the rituals of the gods were clear also. He could shield Ke Chuan. It could be someone else, someone back in Chinghai had deflowered him already.

The young man gasped and sighed and started to speak, "Sir, you should know . . . the ritual . . ." but the emperor shushed him, murmured how beautiful his body was and pushed his shaft between Han Li's lips. The young man opened his mouth to the cock, and whatever he might have wanted to say was silenced.

As Han Li sucked the imperial member, the emperor removed his fingers from the young man's passage, glided the fingers of both hands down Han Li's inner thighs, coaxing the young man to open his legs more to him—to spread and bend his legs, place his feet flat on the surface of the kang, and to push up on his feet, elevating his pelvis more. Pulling his now-throbbing staff from Han Li's mouth, the emperor moved between the young man's thighs.

Han Li, having already lain with Ke Chuan and knowing what the desired position was for the deepest penetration of the cock, moved as the emperor was coaxing him to. And then he cried out as the emperor impatiently thrust inside him and, holding the young man's pelvis in place by grasping and raising his hips, plowed him quickly to a first seeding. He was the emperor. He need not be sensitive to the needs of his partner, only his own. It mattered not if they were virgins to the cock. He could take his pleasures as he pleased, and he did so with Han Li.

The surprise and shock of being so abruptly and brutally taken covered for this not having been the first time Han Li had swayed with a man in copulation. Han Li naturally responded and sobbed in pain and violation as a virgin would do. After that there was no reason for Han Li to point out he had not been a virgin. His response to the emperor's thrusts had been that of a virgin, as they had surprised and taxed Han Li. All of that refinement around them in the Dragon Pavilion and its rich appointments did not change that the emperor fucked Han Li with the abandonment of a rooting animal.

There were no restraints on what the emperor could do. Once his natural sexual desires took over, it, by right, became all about him and serving his desires. When he was copulating with a concubine, female or male, once lust took over there was no sensitivity to the feelings, needs, or even survival of the other. The emperor brutally took his pleasure—there was no restraint to doing so. If the concubine were ruined, there always was another one to take her or his place. Thus, when he lay with Han Li, the emperor ripped his own pleasure out of the young man, who, fortuitously, found he was aroused at such conquering and whose passage had, mercifully, already, thanks to Ke Chuan's thick cock, become able to take a man's phallus.

The emperor was no Ke Chuan in the phallus department. If Ke Chuan had taken Han Li this brutally, the young man surely would have been ruined. Having already been plowed by a thicker and longer shaft, Han Li managed the emperor.

Pu Yi immediately became obsessed with his new toy. Not much later in the evening he fucked Han Li from the back, the young man draped over the side of the bathing pool on his belly and the emperor behind him, hands on Han Li's hips, fucking him in the position of the dog, as any illiterate peasant in the alleys of Peking would do. And then later, through the night, on the pillows of the kang, with, at last, Han Li straddling the emperor's pelvis and riding the monarch's cock in the position of the camel crossing the Taklamakan desert.

Han Li felt the cock of the guard captain more, but the emperor's technique was more varied and demanding—and cruder and more primeval. The young man melted completely to the demands of and satisfaction provided by his sovereign lord. There was something to be appreciated in the refinement of Ke Chuan, but there was greater animal satiation in the total, unfettered taking the emperor indulged in. If the emperor wished to fuck a young man to death there would be no barrier to or punishment for doing so, and that provided some higher level of arousal in the young man from Chinghai.

The young man gave in to the emperor's needs and desires completely, and he forgot all about the defilement of the ritual. The gods did not forget, however.

The emperor, young enough and bored enough otherwise with life to call for a wife or concubine two or three times in the space of the day, was so besotted with Han Li that he neither called for another attendant for the next five days, bestowing all of his imperial seed on his new, young, luscious lover, nor appeared on the Dragon Throne in the throne hall to attend to business.

This despite the foreign hordes relentlessly closing in on Peking from both the north and the northwest.

* * * *

"I'm sorry, General, the emperor is not receiving today."

"He must see me," General Han Shui told the emperor's chief attendant. "Foreign armies are nearing the walls of the city. We must mobilize to counter them. I need his chop on my orders."

"He is indisposed."

"He can't get his phallus out of the tight passage of one of his concubines," the general cried out. "That is not being indisposed when the enemy is at the gates."

"Not just any concubine," the attendant shot back with the accusation. "Your son, who you tempted him with. The emperor is in ninth heaven with the young man you yourself brought here from Chinghai to weave your family's power around the Son of Heaven. Well, your plans to ensnare the emperor are working, but they obviously won't do you any good."

"My plans? MY plans?" General Han Shui puffed up and turned red. "These are not the plans I had for my son. They certainly are not what I want for the Central Kingdom. I'll show you."

He turned to the captain of the imperial guard, Ke Chuan, who was standing nearby.

"I must speak with you," the general said. The two went off, beyond the columns of the pavilion onto the platform outside and put their heads together. The guard captain was seen to recoil from the discussion in horror. But the general drew him back in, they talked some more, and Ke Chuan eventually was nodding his head even though he looked decidedly dismayed.

That night, on the walkway at the top of the wall surrounding the inner, imperial compound of the larger Forbidden City compound, a beautiful young man stood, looking to the northwest, beyond the walls of the city to the flares of a thousand campfires of the northern enemy forces. He was melancholy. His life in the emperor's household as a half Chinese half foreigner, as exotic and sexually appealing as it had made him, had not led him to the life he had hoped to have.

Responding to a sound coming from farther along the wall, he turned, and said, "Oh, it is you, Captain Ke Chuan."

"Yes, it is I," Ke Chuan said, coming in close behind the young man, embracing him from behind and gathering up the material of the young man's robe, getting his hands under the hem and pushing the robe up to the young man's naked waist. The young man sighed as Ke Chuan buried his face in the young man's throat, placed a hand on his belly, positioned his cock head with the other hand, penetrated, and started to fuck the youth who he'd first taken as a virgin.

The young man murmured, "Yes, yes, yes," but his voice was reduced to a gurgle as Ke Chuan wrapped his hands around the young man's throat and squeezed. Ke Chuan continued the fuck as the young man's hands ineffectually scrabbled as Ke Chuan's hands on his throat. The youth relaxed in death as Ke Chuan released his seed.

Before letting the body drop, Ke Chuan sliced the head of a battleax up from out of the darkness and caught the young man in the face, smashing his beautiful face beyond all recognition. Before his body could sink to the stones of the path, the powerful guard captain had caught his small body, wrapped in its yellow silk robe, hoisted the body over the top of the wall, and let it fall to the stones of the courtyard below, allowing the body to fall out of the bloodied robe.

He turned to one of his soldiers, handed him the bloodied yellow silk robe, and said, "Take this to General Han Shui as proof that it is done—that the emperor has no reason not to pay attention to his imperial duties now. I have something else I must do."

* * * *

The next morning the Son of Heaven, Emperor Pu Yi, was distraught almost beyond himself, but he appeared, as was his duty, in the Dragon Throne Pavilion to receive the report and request of his equally distraught and subdued, Chinghai Province general, Han Shui, and to provide the needed chop on the decree to mobilize the army to go out and meet the enemy at the gates of Peking.

"I only hope it is not too late," General Han Shui muttered under his breath, adding, "and that we all live to appreciate the sacrifice this has required."

Having heard what his general muttered, the emperor turned a tear-stained face to his general and said, "Living in this earthly realm is nothing like awaits the Son of Heaven in the beyond."

Then, having been dismissed like everyone else from the throne pavilion, General Han Shui strode off to see what he could still do to save the city and empire from the foreign devils beyond the gates of Peking. The emperor, demanding that he be left in solitude, walked out onto the raised platform extending from the columns holding up the pavilion and hung himself by the throat from an ornamental Maidenhair tree.

And thus the gods exacted their revenge on an emperor who failed to observe the ritual of the imperial initiation of a virgin concubine, even though Emperor Pu Yi didn't have the most remote knowledge that the ritual had been breached.

* * * *

Ke Chuan rose from on top of Han Li from the berth on the junk floating off the coast in Bo Hai, the Gulf of China, pulling his cock out of a channel that was oozing his cum from repeated seedings. The young man lay there, panting heavily, moaning in a low tone, his legs spread and bent, his buttocks elevated on a cushion, totally besotted and sexually satiated. Ke Chuan had fucked the young Chinese-Italian for hours, making the young man unquestionably his.

Han Li had left the Forbidden City willingly with the handsome, virile, big-cocked guard captain. It had been flattering to be obsessed over by the Son of Heaven, but, sexually, it hadn't been anything like being plowed by Ke Chuan. He was so happy to see the guard captain come to where he was being confined for brief periods between sessions with the emperor that he asked no questions about where they were going and how Ke Chuan was able to arrange the escape.

Since Han Li didn't ask, Ke Chuan didn't need to decide whether to tell him that another Chinese-European young man had been sacrificed in Han Li's stead. The young man, a concubine who the emperor had been given as a gift of tribute by a French priest who had acted as a doctor at court until he was dispatched for trying to proselytize his imperial patients and for, unbeknownst to the priest, giving the emperor used goods. In this case, Ke Chuan had reported to the emperor that he had taken the young man's virginity himself before he'd known the French priest would give the youth to the emperor. The emperor had been enthralled with the young man for a few days anyway and had maintained him in the household without calling for him again. Ke Chuan had been using him since then. He regretted losing him, but he found couldn't lose Han Li.

Ke Chuan went to the railing of the junk and stared back at the Chinese mainland. He could almost believe that he could see the glow of the fires in Peking from here, although the Forbidden City surely was too far away for that to be possible. If the Chinghai general survived, perhaps he could tell the old man someday that his son had not died—had not needed to be sacrificed to end the Emperor Pu Yi's obsession with sex with an exotic mixed-breed young man and turn his attention back to his duties of preserving the empire. Until then the duplicitous general deserved to suffer in ignorance.

But Ke Chuan could never tell the emperor what he had done.

It would be some time before Ke Chuan learned that the Emperor Pu Yi was now well beyond any worries of this earth—or that this had been because Ke Chuan had been there first with Han Li.

Ke Chuan heard the musing of entreaty from the kang and turned to find Han Li begging him to return to him and inside him. The virile soldier took his staff in his hand and shook it to stiffen it as he returned to the kang, grabbed Han Li's ankles, and cruelly jerked the young man's legs open, knelt between his thighs, thrust inside him, and began to pound him hard. Writhing under the powerful soldier, Han Li arched his back and cried out a "Yes, yes, just as He does. Take me like an emperor," having told Ke Chuan that he occasionally wanted to be fucked like an animal of the forest in highest heat as the emperor did it.

A man's work with a randy, demanding young man is never done, Ke Chuan thought, with a sigh.

KeithD
KeithD
1,321 Followers
12