Dragon Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Fuck, yes!' she panted into my open mouth as with a yell I shot the load that had been boiling up inside me. My mind reeled at the sheer intensity of my climax as I poured semen deep inside her. We remained locked together in a savage kiss as she writhed against me, her tight cunt greedily draining every drop of cum from me until I was totally empty.

Then it was finished. We had scaled that awesome peak of sexual torment, which shatters all control and sanity and were now falling down the other side. We broke apart and slowly I eased myself off her and rolled away, exhausted, breathing like a knackered marathon runner.

Agatha lay beside me, eyes closed, gasping, her body bathed in a shiny post-sex glow.

'That good enough for you?' I asked her eventually, tweaking an erect nipple.

She gave me a black-eyed glare, knocked my hand away, climbed off the bed and headed out of the bedroom, her tight bum swaying provocatively at me. When she reached the door, she turned and said brusquely, 'You can let yourself out.' Then disappeared without so much of a thank you or a good bye.

Miserable bitch!

Still, she had been a cracking fuck.

*****

The Lawrence file was open on my desk as I studied the pictures. An idea about them had formed in my mind over breakfast. I had let it germinate during the morning and now with the help of a scotch and a couple of cigarettes I had come to a decision. I picked up the phone and dialled Lawrence's number at the bank. When he answered his voice was heavy and thick, as though he'd put quite a few more away since our last encounter.

'Charlie, my friend,' I said. 'We met at the Regent a few days ago. I'm sure you remember?'

'You fucking bastard!' he croaked. 'Wait 'til I get my hands on you!'

'Now, now, Charlie, cool it. You don't want to arouse suspicions in the office, do you?'

His breathing rasped in my ear for a moment, then: 'What is it you want, you creep?'

'A chat. I've a proposition you might be interested in.'

'And what'd that be?'

'For you to find out. If you say yes it'll cost you five grand - cash money.'

'Are you fucking joking?' he spluttered. 'What've you got that'd be worth five grand to me?'

'Meet me and you'll see. If you don't go for the idea you can forget all about it.'

'Just tell me now and stop pissing about.'

'Face to face, Charlie.'

There was a long pause with only his breathing in my ear. 'Okay,' he said wearily, where?'

I checked my watch: five past twelve. 'Say one o'clock in the Three Greyhounds. You can manage that?'

'I can,' he replied sullenly and hung up.

I got there at twelve-fifty, parked myself in a booth with a single malt for company, and waited for Lawrence to show. He arrived ten minutes later, still wearing the suit he'd had on at the Regent. It looked as worn and rumpled as his face. I signalled him over. He slumped down opposite me and ordered a scotch from the waiter. The boozer's flush was spread all over his fleshy, saggy face. His eyes were small, mean, and bloodshot.

'Okay, let's get to it,' he croaked when the waiter had gone. 'What's this fabulous offer I can't refuse?'

I picked up the envelope from the seat beside me, opened it, and eased the photos out.

'Now, Charlie,' I said, 'your solicitor has received a set of these as insurance that you will go through with the divorce as agreed, but it does leave something you may be interested in.'

'What's that?'

'The negatives.'

He frowned and blinked. 'What about 'em?'

'Think, Charlie. Providing you keep your part of the deal, your wife will not want to see these pictures circulated. Think of the embarrassment for her and the kids. Now, if you have this set along with the negatives you can make sure no more pictures will ever be printed. You'll be totally safe and this unfortunate business will quickly be forgotten.'

'And you've got these negatives?'

I removed them from the envelope and placed them on the table under my hand. 'There you are,' I said. 'Five grand and they're all yours.'

He emptied his glass as he the thought it over. Fine beads of sweat glistened on his forehead. The rate of blinking rapidly increased as he wrestled with the idea. Five grand to ensure his misdemeanors were permanently buried. No risk of any sly snickering at board meetings or at the golf club. His wholesome reputation totally untarnished.

'Safe and secure,' I said, forcing home the point. 'No one will ever know about your dalliance with the lady at the Regent. What do you say?'

'Are there any more of those?'

'No, Charlie,' I told him truthfully.

'Sure?'

'Absolutely.'

He gave in and nodded. 'Okay, I'll do it,' he said weakly.

'That's the spirit. Now, how soon can you get the money? I want it today or the deal is off. And in twenties, nothing bigger.'

'I can manage it by late this afternoon.'

'Excellent. I suggest we meet this evening.'

'Where?' he asked.

'The Rutland Arms next to Hammersmith Bridge. Eight o'clock.'

'Can't you make it nearer to Hampstead?' he whined.

'Sorry, Charlie, the Rutland suits me just fine. Live with it.'

He sighed. 'If you insist.'

'I do.'

'I'll be there,' he agreed feebly.

'Good. You won't regret it.'

I watched him walk out, a sad sack of a man with the weight of the world on his shoulders. Tough. Play with fire long enough and you get burnt.

I checked my watch, almost one-thirty. I didn't fancy going back to the office, so what to do? Then the image of Flo's rich red mouth floated into my mind and I switched on my mobile.

*****

I arrived at the Riverside at a quarter to eight. It was a chilly, drizzly night that had kept many customers away. I bought a scotch and water and found an empty corner table well away from the few people who had bothered to make the effort. I removed my hat and coat, dumped them on a spare seat along with my briefcase, and waited.

The afternoon spent with Flo had been invigorating. She had been her usual wicked, inventive self, and as a result, I'd cum three times. I should have been exhausted, instead I felt on top of the world. The downside had been her news that she was getting married and quitting London for Devon. A rich client had made her an offer she couldn't refuse. He was in his early seventies, a Knight of the Realm, and without any family. So when he shuffled off, she would be set up very nicely, thank you very much. As for the divorce jobs, one of her girlfriends had expressed an interest in taking them on. I was going to look forward to that interview.

Lawrence was as good as his word, bless him. Bang on eight, he walked into the pub carrying an attaché case and sat down at my table.

'Got the money?' I enquired.

'Of course,' he said. 'Every last penny.'

Considering the circumstances he sounded quite chipper and he looked far better than he had done at lunchtime. His face was less haggard and his eyes were no longer so bloodshot. Something had obviously cheered him up. Maybe it was just coming to terms with the situation.

'Let's see it then,' I demanded.

Lawrence opened the attaché case and displayed the contents. I did a quick check. There were twenty-five bundles each containing ten £20 notes.

'The pictures and negatives?'

'Here you are.' I produced the envelope and showed him the contents. 'Just as I promised. Happy?'

'Yes.'

I stuffed the pictures and negatives back into the envelope and handed it to him. Then we quickly transferred the cash into my briefcase.

'Pleasure doing business with you,' I said, standing up and putting on my hat and coat. 'Oh, and the lady wishes to be remembered to you. She thinks you're a perfect gentleman and regrets she didn't have time to get to know you better.'

He didn't respond and I left him sitting there clutching the envelope to his chest, a silly smirk on his face as though he'd just won first prize on the lottery. Poor Charlie. Like the man said: never give a sucker an even break, and Charlie was certainly a sucker, in more ways than one.

Outside mist was drifting in off the river as I walked up the road and turned the corner into the narrow street where I'd parked my car.

Two drongos blocked my path, one tall and one short. They were wearing black shell suits and Doc Martens on their feet. The tall one had a Nike cap on his head. A lonely street on a wet night and a couple of stupid arseholes who thought they were tough - how's that for luck? The small one - an under nourished skinhead with black button eyes like two piss holes in the snow and sporting a creepy grin - held a knife. Nothing new there. A situation I'd dealt with before. Their moronic faces usually played havoc with my knuckles.

'Evening, lads,' I said casually.

'Big bastard, aren't you?' said the tall one, twisting his acne-ridden features into a smirk.

'That I am,' I agreed. 'Does it bother you?'

He sniggered. 'Fuck no! Sort out cunts like you all the fuckin' time.'

'What's in the briefcase?' Shorty demanded in a thin, reedy voice that matched his physique.

'What's it to you?'

'Curiosity.'

'Killed the cat, you know.'

'Not this time, mate.'

I didn't want a fight but it looked inevitable. Two brainless toe rags against one of me. Even with the knife, I fancied the odds were well in my favour. But in coming to that conclusion, I failed to take into account the third one who sneaked up on me from behind.

*****

When I came to, I was propped up against a wall with the drizzle wetting my face. The briefcase with the five grand had gone. Short arse and his mates had been quick and vicious. Fortunately, he hadn't used the knife, but their fists and boots had inflicted more than enough damage. I struggled to my feet and hung on to the nearby lamppost, dizzy and hurting. Then I became aware of somebody close by watching me. I forced my eyes to bring the figure into focus as it moved closer.

'Suffering, I hope,' Agatha Grundy said.

She wore a black leather coat, trousers, hat and high-heeled boots. The white wedge of her Dragon Lady face stood out in sharp contrast. She was holding my briefcase.

'Doing just fine,' I mumbled, wincing as I stood up straight. 'So you were behind this set up, were you?'

'Indeed. You made a foolish error, Balfour. You got too greedy and now you've paid the price. After you put your proposition to Lawrence, he contacted me quite outraged that someone associated with our firm would act in such a way. Naturally, I agreed with him. Told him how disgusted I was at your behaviour, and promised I'd get him his money back. Which I have. For a fee of course.'

That explained the Cheshire cat look on Charlie's face as I left the pub.

'How did you dredge up those three scroates?'

The narrow lips I found so fascinating stretched in a thin smile. 'It's easy, if you know where to look, and I do. Three blowjobs and two hundred pounds each. Simples, as they say in the advert.' She moved closer to me. Close enough for me to smell her perfume. 'You really are a very stupid and pathetic man, Balfour. No wonder you can't get any decent clients and spend your sordid life wallowing in the gutter. I can say with certainty we will not be using your services again. And now here's something for you to remember ME by!'

Her knee came up fast and hard, and slammed into my balls. I doubled up, white hot pain searing through my groin and fell to the pavement retching.

She bent down and hissed into my ear, 'Oh, and one other thing, your account will not be paid. Somehow, I don't think you'll try suing us for the debt, will you? Goodbye, Balfour, I sincerely trust you won't recover too quickly.'

I lay there desperately dragging air into my lungs, clutching my damaged tackle, listening to the Dragon Lady's high heels clipping briskly away into the soggy night. As I battled against the pain, one thought lodged in my mind - who's the sucker now, you stupid bastard!

12